UK: Seagull Deaths 'imminent'

My Jack Russell was attacked by several the other day, i shouted at them but I couldn't get them off her. They're vicious, intelligent and huge.
the council and police won't do anything and im scared to leave my house. I have nothing to fight with.

They attack children, pets, they'll attack anyone. How long until these dog sized birds realise they can gang up and kill people?

Attached: file.png (641x1080, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/6817847/man-kills-seagull-by-smashing-it-against-wall-in-front-of-kids-for-stealing-his-chip/
suffolkgazette.com/news/seagull-testicle/
thesun.co.uk/news/9348066/oap-couple-hostage-seagulls-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: file.png (680x382, 476K)

Grab them by the head and swing them around.

Defend yourself against them and you will be punished . WTF IS GOING ON?

Attached: file.png (523x1055, 361K)

Get a fucking clue man...train them to eat mudslimes…
Tell everyone it must be a sign from Allah that muslims are faggot trash tier desert feebs…

OH MY GOD HE KILLED A SEAGULL??? HOW WILL THE WORLD GO ON?

Attached: file.png (800x601, 708K)

These birds are fucking huge. The latest generations are abnormally large.

Attached: file.png (615x410, 462K)

Okay fuck this Alfred Hitchcock shit...
Is this what sparks them to arm up and drive off the invaders?

Consider writing the seagull prime minister a strongly worded letter.

Not too strongly though, if you hurt his feelings you could be charged with a hate offence.

DON'T HAVE A LUL

BIN THE GULL

Slingshots/
Bats...
fucking wring a neck...
Train them to kill muds

They're taking our women too

Attached: file.png (700x450, 591K)

They are evolving to become dinosaurs again

WTF THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL!!
DON'T DARE TO STOP THIS YOU FAGGOTS!

All illegal mate. You can't hurt them.

>im scared to leave my house. I have nothing to fight with.
Americans take note. This is where they want you to end up.

Kekkled

>loud
>aggressive
>scavengers
They're the niggers of the sky

I went on vacation recently, and saw some baby seagulls nesting on a roof. It was top fucking cute

DAY OF THE SIX PACK RINGS WHEN?

Bitch make one, u obviously have hands and fingers... but I bet u stick your finger up ur ass huh?

Are bongs retarded or something?

Just Hire someone to cull them holy shit.

Do you ban small caliber rifles for pest control too? If so incredibly cucked nation

flying rats with the most annoying sound ever

It begins.

Never, and I mean NEVE, steal a chip from a norf bloke

>Gull Controll Offieers
U GOT A LIIISANCE 4 TAHT NUUIISANCE

Attached: 1327778590935.gif (298x224, 3.59M)

what every you do don't ask Australia how to handle birds

It's literally a crime in the UK to kill a seagull without a government license (which is almost impossible for a civilian to get). A few years ago a guy there got four months in prison for killing a seagull.

>what ever*

The seagulls around here are really vicious. They like to hang out on top of lamp posts and swoop down at anybody that walks past them.

DONT KILL THE HUNT THE QUEENS SEAGULLS!

They're a protected species. Which I'd like to add to my list of why they're niggers here

I saw one grab a pigeon and fly away with it once. They're massive.

Maybe Cannibalism of some sorts causing them to be big?

A FUCKING SEAGUL JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

What purpose do these birds serve exactly? Why would they be protected?

I went to a festival in Stockholm and they were literally attacking concert goers and stealing whole slices of pizza from children

based way of mother nature for saying stop expanding and breeding so much

Attached: 1484148917454.jpg (230x230, 10K)

They're fucking rats with wings. It's next to impossible to sit outside now without 20 swarming you trying to steal shit

Gull wars when?

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (194x260, 8K)

>UK
I hope they gang up and kill all of you on that island.

The exact same thing could be said of niggers. I have no idea m8.

Is it just me or are seagulls fucking based? The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: IMG_1473.jpg (1920x1280, 2.3M)

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALMART
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED
FROM THE ANUS LAST LEAKING

WITH ITS BROAD STREAKS OF BROWN
CAST IN PERILOUS BLIGHT
OVER THE AISLES WE WATCHED
SHIT GALANTLY STREAMING

AND MUTT'S NAPPY HAIR,
NEGROES EVERYWHERE
IS PROOF THAT OUR RACE
IS A 56% DISGRACE

OH SAY DOES THAT SHIT-
SPANGLED BUMMER CUT
IN THE LAND OF THE SHART,
AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

Attached: americrap.webm (854x480, 2.63M)

The next mayor of london will be a seagull, you watch.

funny till they attack and maim your kid

Attached: file.png (663x960, 344K)

Based man he has the right idea
I got attacked by a goose once grabbed it by the neck and slammed it into the ground and I'd do it again if another one attacked me.
But this country is so cucked now that people are against self defenece I think its even illegal to defend yourself from someone who breaks into your home here, although if someone did break into my house I doubt im gonna care about that law too much you know

NOT SO FUCKING FUNNY NOW IS IT?

Attached: z23.jpg (640x541, 79K)

Seek help

Attached: Valium-238x179.png (238x179, 87K)

GAS THE GULLS
SPECIES WAR NOW

It's like they are needlessly aggressive too, I get it they are watching over their eggs/small ones, but their territory is way too large, sometimes I'm nowhere near, and they still fly and scream close to my head.

From an empire that subdued the world, to being subdued yourselves by overgrown pest fowl. Sad.

Attached: AA815C48-C325-4E5A-B87C-9FBF1701AC45.gif (314x314, 319K)

thats how our government likes us
unarmed and constantly under attack.
if niggers didnt exist im 100% certain our government would just start importing animals to fuck with the plebs

someone help

Attached: file.png (1377x929, 899K)

reminder that seagulls will culturally diversify britbongistan and are needed for the economy
#NotAllSeagulls

Attached: 1528766472985.png (1000x1000, 419K)

Lmao, prison sentences for killing houseflies when?
Come on lad, at this rate you're going to fall beneath fucking canadians on the lowest end of Earth's lifeform scale.

It was the collonials that subdued the world. What remains is a meek and timid mix of people that can't comprehend life without a nanny state

Based angry birds!

Attached: Seagull.png (504x566, 126K)

white seagulls. they know when shit hits the fan they must be brutal before then. is it humans or infact seagulls that are the top of the food chain?

>How long until these dog sized birds realise they can gang up and kill people?
Not long. They're aggressive fuckers and not afraid of people at all. They do great off human towns, that's why they're getting bigger, there's an abundance of food for them. They already know how to make people drop food.

Walked through Berwick on Tweed trying to eat a pasty once, one of these fuckers followed me for about 30 minutes. I've seen them smash into people's heads while taking pasties out of their hands before, so I knew what it was planning as soon as my back was turned.

It waddled after me for about 2 miles. I ran at it and tried to kick it several times, every time it just flew back a few metres then kept coming. Not afraid of me at all.

If SHTF this fearlessness will be the end of many of them, just some breadcrumbs and a small fishing net and I'll be feasting on seagull.

But if they knew how to team up, they could definitely kill and eat old people.

Attached: GullAttack_Mobile.jpg (500x490, 109K)

Niggers of sky

Oh they passed leafs years ago. It’s just common sense to never mention it because leafs are human garbage that deserve no sympathy or positive reinforcement.

Attached: 51D49402-A84B-4655-9244-9BDC2EA26E0B.jpg (648x1024, 161K)

Fuck off, Cletus.

Attached: 1564941093705.png (1570x859, 1.15M)

Niggers of the street

Attached: 94CD7F90-A46E-4404-B7F5-B4F8090003CA.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

Like father, like son.

F

Is this what we're doing today pol? Were talking about seagulls?

thesun.co.uk/news/6817847/man-kills-seagull-by-smashing-it-against-wall-in-front-of-kids-for-stealing-his-chip/

Attached: stream_img[1].jpg (680x381, 83K)

amazing thread...

I encourage them by holding my chips up int he air near the beach. they fly down and take them from my hand. I like the sea gulls.

yea i write the scripts here

The laws of the wild.

Der Boomer

Godless brits getting attacked is always funny, Hans. Calm down.

Fair enough

GULLED DOT COM

Ban all assault seagulls.

Attached: 1549297362693.jpg (240x221, 5K)

STOP ENCOURAGING THEM

Attached: 3FD19D3D-D9F6-4980-ADBD-4A226E8E9139.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

Nobody gonna check these trips of seabird predation?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 14.52.49.png (1262x1178, 1.14M)

Gott strafe England

Attached: aryan-anglo-white-genocide-prosperity-gott-strafe-england-3652951.png (500x566, 174K)

Women are so fucking stupid. Literally the main reason the West is so fucking cucked.

I genuinely cannot tell if this entire thread is satire or if bongs are so pathetic they are afraid of seagulls

We have hordes of them here in NJ, I just throw rocks at them if they get to close.

>They're vicious, intelligent and huge.

At first I thought it was a metaphor for the rapping niggers/paki/whatever in UK. But then :

>intelligent

no. Because I kind of like them. I also find it funny on brighton peir where they do an ambush. they wait for a like 10 yr old child to get noodles. One flies into the kids hands. the kid in suprise drops noodles. then the other gulls swoop in for the feat. also someone got his esticle bitten off by a seagull suffolkgazette.com/news/seagull-testicle/ this is true its in the newpaper. also feeding gulls high calories means they get bigger. I hope one day they are like the velocoraptors in jurassic park and go round eating people. But obviously that will take at least 20 generations...

Attached: b5f.jpg (500x491, 28K)

Seagulls are fucking arseholes and they spread diseases. If you are working on a roof infested by them don't cut yourself. A friend of mine almost lost his hand to the infection. If they are harassing you flap your arms and the cowards will stay the fuck away from you.

While I feed them and encourage them to be bolder I am careful.... suffolkgazette.com/news/seagull-testicle/

Don't Brits have access to pic related? This stops the seagull.

Attached: fb0b84a3-4f10-4a91-96dd-fe511ed8e01a.jpg (768x768, 133K)

How do you say “OI cheeky bastard do you have a loicense to leave your house” in seagull bong?

thesun.co.uk/news/9348066/oap-couple-hostage-seagulls-attack/

Attached: EBB7D955-7EF1-4D83-8E24-67ED738CA168.jpg (742x1042, 484K)

swedish seagull are wusses, just like the swedish army. the on;ly thing the swedish army has done recently is shoot stay dogs in pristina. then they went back to base and got fat on princess torta

Brits just have a more evolved sense of humour than you, we're secure enough that we can laugh at being hunted by seagulls. Americans take every opportunity possible to insist to everyone how great they are... that shows insecurity to us.

t.

Attached: seagull poster.jpg (543x599, 51K)

keep giving them chips. they will be velocoraptor size in a few generations

Do the seagulls there have the protection of the state, and the state in your country being the only one allowed weapons? oh no its a completely different context

Honestly I doubt anyone would be scared of seaguls if it wasnt for government saying you cant defend yourself without getting into trouble

most teenagers could physically take one out easily, but they are protected

in trying times we must look to wise men of the east for solutions

Attached: 1443918142339.png (922x962, 559K)

I will give them cricket floor based cookies, need to overfeed them with high nutritious value food instead of plain bread.

I want them to become big enough so they can decapitate a bong on speed dive

>seagulls fuck up people with shitty food (chips, fries, pizza, etc)
>doens't target anyone who doesn't have shitty food

literal fatass patrol. based seacats of lard destruction and obeast harassment.
you forget bongs are a people who die of heatstroke at 80F and freeze to literal death at 30F. of course they're afraid of a few birds. we need to cull angl*ids.

Dunno, does seem like a bit of an overreaction. Does he not know how birds behave?

not allowed to shoot them in england. or crows.

GULLED

we even feed the seagulls to make them bigger and more dangerous

The same kind of idiots who complain when they have to cull wolves,coyotes or bears or boar etc.

Imagine these faggots if you lived in alaska/canada and they were like, please dont kill the polar bear thats sniffing around outside.

Wild animals are fucking cool, but they should stay the fuck away from people.