Something big is about to happen

>Massive tensions between India and Pakistan
>US says it will prevent Turkish invasion of Syria
>Iran situation still ongoing
>US labels China a currency manipulator
>Yield curve flashing its starkest warning since 2007
>El Paso and Dayton shootings
>Boris Johnson just became UK PM
>Hong Kong protests (possible color revolution)
>Russia protests (possible color revolution)
>France protests (possible actual revolution)

Attached: ron.gif (1280x714, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

areyouayellowvest.com/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-04/erdogan-says-turkey-to-deploy-troops-east-of-euphrates
youtube.com/watch?v=hPrd8FoClAA
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-freezes-venezuela-government-assets-dramatic-escalation-tensions-n1039511
counter-currents.com/2019/08/against-white-nationalist-terrorism-2/
wtae.com/article/jupiter-saturn-moon-to-align-side-by-side-this-weekend/28611295
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the bubble is about to burst

i want you to think real hard and tell me which of the things you described wasn't a thing 30 years ago, or earlier. nothing ever changes.

Nothing is going to happen
Just like the time before that and before that and before that and before that
nothing ever happens, the decline will just slowly continue until we're all dead and it will happen so slow that we'll just get used to it

Attached: badgoy.jpg (488x551, 98K)

It has always been happening
nothing changes except civilizations rise and fall

Attached: 1562419696402.jpg (523x799, 104K)

I feel it to. Something is going to happen soon.

Attached: 1502493209568.jpg (975x632, 170K)

pop pop pop mothafuckaz

Nah, it's all part of the plan goys.

How are the yellow vests doing?

Turkey has no interest in invading Syria you fucking retard. They're maintaining a buffer-zone inside Syria, and for strategic reasons want that zone to extend from the Med sea to the Euphrates (which is why they want Manbij). However they simply increased their presence on their own border in the Manbij area which will do for now.

The only 'happening' you might see from Turkey soon is the beginning of syrian deaths. No joke, the civilian population in Turkey is increasingly angry over how the government continues to not only settle, but also provide gibs for syrians that they themselves don't get. Even minister ar openly saying 'they have to go back', and you all know how turks get when an ethnic minority pissed them off.

>France protests (possible actual revolution)
Is it still going on?

NOTHING
EVER
HAPPENS

and if it does, it happens when you least expect it, not when everything is "lining up" for something to happen

FUCKING
KYS
LEAF
SCUM

Don't post pictures of terrorist faggots you fucking retard.

I feel it anons! its happening! China is inflating the economy and the FEDS are trying to fight back but lost again.

Attached: lmao.jpg (3072x2304, 721K)

They're still going strong. Only thing that's stopped is the media coverage. You can keep up to date with them here: areyouayellowvest.com/

222222222 prophecy coming soon.

>Erdogan says Turkey to deploy troops East of Euphrates
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-04/erdogan-says-turkey-to-deploy-troops-east-of-euphrates
youtube.com/watch?v=hPrd8FoClAA

i occasionally visit Jow Forums. Have done so for 10 years. Every fucking time there is some nerd hyperventilating about "something big is about to happen" he can just feel it, you know, like a dog feels bad weather coming. And every single time, it turns out to be nothing. And yet every single time, there he is, and heaven forbid his predictions are even tangentially related to what actually happens, jesus christ then we will never hear the fucking end of this moron

Yes
Check here for latest updates
areyouayellowvest.com/
It just isn't being covered in the media

Read a history book you swiss faggot.

Thirty years ago we were two years away from the collapse of the Soviet Union. Something big did happen.

Can we have a happening thread I miss happening threads.

Don't you have some English to teach or something

Aaaaand last night Trump seized all of Venezuela's(China's) assets in the US.

J-Rock's album about to POP

Wat?

Checked
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-freezes-venezuela-government-assets-dramatic-escalation-tensions-n1039511

>Accellllerate good times
>Come On!

>There's a happnin' goin' on right here
>Acceleration to last throughout the years
>So bring your good times, and your laughter too (honk honk)
>We gonna celebrate your party with you

>Come on now

>A C C E L E R A T I O N

Attached: tiger.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

>freezed assets
>same as seized assets
How?

Checked, honk honk.

as a sales manager? No, moron.

shitclock's ticking, boys

yea, i suppose freezed is correct. Venezuela won't be able to access them unless they change their tune. not seized, sry I'm not a finance goy

>Yahoo!
>It's A C C E L E R A T I O N
>Yahoo!

Attached: mr-rodgers.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Because now the Venezuelans don't have them

I want to speak to your supervisor.

When are the shithawks coming?

You an ethnic Vietnamese?

>Don't make them take away my 4chanlollypop
kys normieleaf

Attached: 1556557119629.jpg (698x800, 178K)

Don't give a fuck about politics, just thought I'd drop in to say we've been warning you for years. Time to mount up and become the new jews

Attached: 7777777.png (586x676, 344K)

I had a dream about project bluebeam last night. It's very rare for me to have a dream.

Tik tok, world. Doomsday clock about to run out.

Attached: C606F338-7204-48BF-8369-2B2A46ACB2B4.jpg (888x894, 68K)

One does not just simply become jews, user.

counter-currents.com/2019/08/against-white-nationalist-terrorism-2/

Stop dreaming faggots nothing is going to happen

based and cyclicalitypilled

Attached: fourth turning.jpg (183x276, 16K)

plebbitfag, you have to go back

Yep

Attached: feddd.jpg (928x212, 43K)

>niggers tongue my anus

>Massive tensions between India and Pakistan
Now I'd find this amount of shit hitting the fan as highly amusing as the next user but if it happens, Poos please just glass Pakistan at the kick-off. Otherwise we'll have another invasion of the fuckers insisting that Bradford is actually Islamabad and exploding all over our country in an effort to somehow prove their retarded, inbred point.

>Something big is about to happen

This has been said thousands of times this year alone, never mind the years prior. You will be saying this in 10 years as well while the world slowly goes to irreversible doom.

August 11, 2019

Nothing happens until it does, user. It's coming; we all just have to be patient.

9th-12th will be crazy habbeddigs
jewish holiday and they think the planets lining up means something so they'll pull all their crazy shit.

Based Breivik, he knew all this was going to happen and said Fuck it, I'm going in.

Tisha B'Av, the Fast of the Ninth of Av, is a day of mourning to commemorate the many tragedies that have befallen the Jewish people, many of which coincidentally occurred on the ninth of Av.

Tisha B'Av literally means "the ninth (day) of Av" in Hebrew. It usually occurs during August.

Tisha B'Av primarily commemorates the destruction of the first and second Temples, both of which were destroyed on the ninth of Av (the first by the Babylonians in 423 B.C.E.; the second by the Romans in 69 C.E.).

Although this holiday is primarily meant to commemorate the destruction of the Temple, it is appropriate to consider the many other tragedies of the Jewish people that also occurred on this day. Among them are: the crushing of the Bar-Kokhba Revolt at the hands of the Romans in 133 C.E.; the expulsion of the Jews from England in 1290 C.E.; the expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1492; and the beginning of World War I in 1914, which by general historical consensus led to World War II and the Holocaust.

Tisha B'Av is the culmination of a three-week period of incrementally increasing mourning, beginning with the fast of the 17th of Tammuz that commemorates the first breach of the walls of Jerusalem, before the First Temple was destroyed. During this three-week period, weddings and other parties are not permitted, and many Jewish people refrain from cutting their hair. From the first to the ninth of Av, it is customary to refrain from eating meat or drinking wine (except on the Sabbath) and from wearing new clothing.

The restrictions on Tisha B'Av are similar to those on Yom Kippur: to refrain from eating and drinking (even water); washing, bathing, shaving or wearing cosmetics; wearing leather shoes; and engaging in sexual relations. Work in the ordinary sense of the word is also restricted. People who are ill need not fast on this day. Many of the traditional mourning practices are observed: people refrain from smiles, laughter and idle conversation, and sit on low stools.

Shut up leaf, you know nothing.

Attached: 951ccaeb2b2f4705bf5e28039fd0dd53_18.jpg (800x450, 19K)

wtae.com/article/jupiter-saturn-moon-to-align-side-by-side-this-weekend/28611295

>>Massive tensions between India and Pakistan
Not new.
>>US says it will prevent Turkish invasion of Syria
Who cares?
>>Iran situation still ongoing
Granted.
>>US labels China a currency manipulator
Not new.
>>Yield curve flashing its starkest warning since 2007
False.
>>El Paso and Dayton shootings
Okay? Mass shootings change only the news cycle.
>>Boris Johnson just became UK PM
Who cares?
>>Hong Kong protests (possible color revolution)
>>Russia protests (possible color revolution)
>>France protests (possible actual revolution)
Nothing will come of these.

In other words, this thread is shit.

Nothing ever fucking happens. Wash your dick.

Give me a hint

>Tisha B'Av
Over time, Tisha B'Av has come to be a Jewish day of mourning, not only for these events, but also for later tragedies which occurred on or near the 9th of Av. References to some of these events appear in liturgy composed for Tisha B'Av (see below).

>The First Crusade officially commenced on August 15, 1096 (Av 24, AM 4856), killing 10,000 Jews in its first month and destroying Jewish communities in France and the Rhineland.[9][11]
>The Jews were expelled from England on July 18, 1290 (Av 9, AM 5050).[9]
>The Jews were expelled from France on July 22, 1306 (Av 10, AM 5066).[12]
>The Jews were expelled from Spain on July 31, 1492 (Av 7, AM 5252).[10]
>Germany entered World War I on August 1–2, 1914 (Av 9–10, AM 5674), which caused massive upheaval in European Jewry and whose aftermath led to the Holocaust.[9]
>On August 2, 1941 (Av 9, AM 5701), SS commander Heinrich Himmler formally received approval from the Nazi Party for "The Final Solution." As a result, the Holocaust began during which almost one third of the world's Jewish population perished.[13]
>On July 23, 1942 (Av 9, AM 5702), began the mass deportation of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto, en route to Treblinka.[13]
>The AMIA bombing, of the Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, killed 85 and injured 300 on July 18, 1994 (10 Av, AM 5754).[14]
>The Israeli disengagement from Gaza began in the Gaza Strip, expelling 8000 Jews who lived in Gush Katif; August 15, 2005; 10 Av, 5765.[15]

they are gonna do something. steer clear of public places.

dude highlight my posts.

seething

>they have to go back
Don't worry, we'll take them.
(not even kidding at this point)

>ID'S HABBEDING
>nothing ever happens
clockwork

Ya faggot. Ima claim asylum in Russia starting the first of millions that will have Russia protect them from spic freemason cartel enabling Fbi anti white open border forces. I'm done playing games. You want my freedom and liberty come to Russia and take it.

If my own government is trying to kill me I will switch allegiances and have Russia protect my skin color and gun rights. I'm not fucking around if these psychopaths want to end my republic they will have to end Russia as well.

Attached: 1516335398872.png (500x309, 185K)

cope

rent free

cringe

>wanna defeat the VILE people??
>need motivation with your redpills?

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY and motivator for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show about infintychan

Attached: 1565099368182.jpg (563x808, 38K)

Right on time for Tisha B'Av.

Attached: 1563139573744.jpg (622x586, 238K)

All sounds like 3rd world problems to me user.

Stop posting your dolls here

Attached: B2403328-3E2D-44E2-8F6A-3FCBE3385F6F.jpg (1080x1440, 148K)

oui oui sacre bleu i grease up me bum hole just 4 u.oui oui sacre bleu i grease up me bum hole just 4 u.oui oui sacre bleu i grease up me bum hole just 4 u.

Attached: 16995320281_4.jpg (952x1400, 305K)

oui oui sacre bleu i grease up me bum hole just 4 u.

When the winds of shit come down from the north, user

Really, if we just get rid of the jews as a world effort, in unison, a fuck ton of our problems would be fixed.

Attached: 76984.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Half chan = muh fear mongering cucks.

>trump only attacks countries that are against the jewish bank monopoly
People still think he's one of us kek
Jews and masons are having a civil war.
Remember the romans? they were not jews but whites.
Masons are evil white traitors, even more vicious than jews.

im just impressed a quebecois learned to operate a keyboard frankly

This pic. Absolutely kino

Neo Babylon, Rome
Jews will be attacked by another group, evil isn't just jews.

HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
>HAPPENING

Attached: 1561016400135.png (600x600, 225K)