I'm thinking of moving to Switzerland, is this a good idea...

I'm thinking of moving to Switzerland, is this a good idea? Will I be able to get a high paying job with my Maths degree from Cambridge? How different is Swiss German from German German, which I got an A* in at both GCSE and A level and can read books in? Is it as comfy as it seems? Is it safe? Does it fix all the problems a UKanon will probably have with his country?

Attached: c59545ecc300597d3153e3141e6b5a70ee34f3c327816c185f28feedc0663c96.jpg (640x427, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/352249918
geni.com/people/Abel-Reusser/6000000003822471741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't come you are not welcome
we want engineers from albania only

Rural switzerland is based

youre a fucking loser, fuck off where ever you want, it doesnt really matter, you'll inevitably neck yourself when you realise the problems are all hyperbole and you could have just made a life for yourself instead of being a little bitch

Fuck off we're full

I am coming with my used BMW 3er and 2 waifus

Im moving there too

Shall I drive you?

Not as white as you think and the col cancels out the salaries.

Attached: 38475614.png (1878x1190, 1.64M)

Are Swiss women redpilled? Or are they spreading their legs for all the Albanian invaders?

Migrants are more integrated in Switzerland than other European countries

Laughed too much at this as an albanian dumbfuck lowlife living in Italy. I drive a used E-class too so there's that

Generally quite redpilled. Most swiss women don't want anything to do with people from the Balkans.

Yeah makes sense.

Have you kicked all the niggers out of your country yet, or did they decide to camp out in Bern?

Not op.

I'm a German/us citizen living in Texas.
Graduate degree in chemical engineering.
Early 30's, married with two white babies.

Can I come over? Where can I work?

There are no whites living in Spixas. You are not German. You are a spic. Die.

Attached: 20F3042D-468F-40D9-9D84-55545C25D733.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

yeah but everyone knows to stay away from albanians also there are ghettos were swiss are "not welcome"

Shut up and give me my fucking omega speed master and some fucking Swiss hot cocoa with a comfy blanky.

Fuck off, we're full.

It might be good as long as you learn one of the three main languages. Remember that you bloodline has to have lived as resident sin Switzerland(3rd-generation Swiss) before they could become citizens.

Dey raciss and sheeit

>albanian
>engineer

Attached: disgusted-cat.jpg (760x460, 88K)

It's a fine place and I enjoy it. Do it.

Do Swiss people like Swedes?

>I'm a German/us citizen living in Texas.
Is it easy to immigrate to the US with an engineering degree and do engineers there earn a lot of shekels? Texas seems like a great place to live desu

pls define swede
generally we like nordic people

Fuck off we're full

Nordic obviously

It’s fucking hot and humid
Houston is a shit hole
Dallas just topped 50 homicides not too long ago
Austin is Seattle 2.0
San Antonio is Mexico City 2.0
El Paso is literally Mexico
The only kino part of Texas is the Hill Country. But if you like being a bus boy your whole life you’ll fit in well.
>t.texan

I remind you for Dallas that’s 50 homicides in 2019

That sucks man

Yeh bro
Texas is getting pretty retarded. You’ll probably be fine in Fredericksburg or Leakey. Kerville is also very comfy. But very small towns with not a whole lot of job opportunity. Those folks rough it tho to stay out of the bullshit I just posted.
Idk if it’s worth it. It might be to the right people.
In university now so idk what’ll happen once I graduate.

do you appreciate the natural beauty that surrounds you everyday? I look at Switzerland and i get overwhelmed by its beauty. I would love to visit there one day.

man, i used to live in Houston. Literally a dystopian nightmare now. How is the Woodlands/conroe area?

hey dude im pretty sure you are mongoloids.....and niggers/arabs

Attached: ruotsimongolit3.jpg (1280x1044, 210K)

>mongoloids
Samis and Finns yes, Swedes no

how easy is it to emigrate to switzerland and become a homeless bag of shit degenerate? you're low on those and the un is going to knock you down on diversity points if these roads don't start getting shit into (between never ending gay pride parades ofc)

weird how the whites player in the swedish football team is finnish......

Attached: ruots.jpg (960x540, 105K)

>scandinavian beaty

Attached: ruotsimongolit2.jpg (125x70, 2K)

based

vimeo.com/352249918

She's a an autistic kid u finn

I do hope you have way more money than the $8/hr worth you just declared.

Heard of ABB?

> Maths degree from Cambridge?

wtf are you doing on Jow Forums?...

Why not just move to a comfy part of England? I dunno, Scots Borders, Northumberland, Cumbria or something? Few niggers and pakis, comfy country life.

For how long.... Every area will resemble London soon enough, and the government will still forcefully indoctrinate your children with globohomo propaganda. Switzerland is and looks to be right wing for the foreseeable future.

Cambridge isn't what it once was. My ex's son goes and he's a fucking retard. Couldn't tie his shoes until 14, fucking shit at everything. He's just got a computer science degree from there. Must be full of shite kids.

Fuck off we're full.

You’ll never be accepted by them

I think a long time. There's nothing here for Pakis and Nigs. Just rural. They're urban, not rural. I can't imagine in my lifetime there ever being a Nigger or Paki presence in the Borders.

Can any Swiss anons recommend me a few good spots to check out during vacation? I am ethnic Swiss & would like a glimpse of the culture, without being exposed to shitskins.

Switzerland is full. Also we have too much Southeast European criminal shits that settle here.

> ex's son
> fucking retard
> Couldn't tie his shoes until 14
> fucking shit at everything

Catholics had a point with regards to remarriage. It hurts the children.

You should go far up to the mountains then.

With the 2016 "refugee crisis", the government deliberately spread them to every remote area, so that nowhere could be free from them. I imagine that's how it will happen, and I think it will happen well within our lifetimes.

This makes me fearful of having and raising children in the UK. I'm even considering living and raising children in Japan. It's safe, conservative, no progressive propaganda. Sure they'll have to live as a minority. They'll need to make connections within a diaspora. It's better than raising children in the UK though.

>Schwarzsee
>Fribourge
>Jura
>Wallis
>Glarus
>Graubünden
>Appenzell

yes.

You should consider asking politicians to allow Anabaptist that were booted in 1600s to come back. We have huge colonies all around and are still ethnically Swiss, much better than third World shitskins. This is my relative for example,will be visiting graves when I vacarion there. We would absolutely love to come back.

geni.com/people/Abel-Reusser/6000000003822471741

The Woodlands has been BEANED and BLACKED. It's honestly hard to believe, but in the past decade it's been hit hard with diversity. Middle class non-whites know how shitty the HISD school system is, so they moved north into Montgomery County so their kids can go to "good schools" aka white schools.

Conroe however has always been a shithole. Just low class people of all races for the most part.

>Not op.
>I'm a German/us citizen living in Texas.
>Graduate degree in chemical engineering.
>Early 30's, married with two white babies.
>Can I come over? Where can I work?
Say what impurities do you get in industrial grade DCM and how would you get rid of each of them, or else you are just a larping faggot.

Yeah, that huge Swiss/Swedish company, what about it?

Fuck off... We are full.... Do not come here... You are not welcome

Swiss Politicians don‘t want Swiss to come back. They want the third world, so they and their leftist public employees have future voters

Canada sounds like a great place