So, let me get this straight

Jesus is actually an old Egyptian God, and Christianity is just a bastardization of ancient religions that actually know the "truth"? What to believe, then?

Attached: women_blue_eyes_freckles_looking_at_viewer_face_Nicoleta_Toderici-63311.jpg!d.jpg (1280x853, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ImcB8-RIIn4/
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=22228
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 23&version=KJV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbinic_Judaism
jesusisbuddha.com/
youtu.be/rkX00CR3-24
youtu.be/J5nEuWVU07I
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>zeitgeistfags
Ancient aliens tier

Attached: EA7pZQKWwAEpnT_.jpg (764x1024, 133K)

Attached: 751.jpg (598x792, 62K)

I thought Jesus Christ was Julius Caesar, way better conspiracy. Only niggers without culture subscribe to that we wuz Egyptian stupidness

>Jesus is actually an old Egyptian God, and Christianity is just a bastardization of ancient religions that actually know the "truth"? What to believe, then?

Not just Jesus. Most of the stories in the Bible are flat out retellings of stories from older civilizations.
The Messiah, the Crucifixion, rising from the dead after three days, performing miracles, healing the sick, the baptism, the great flood, the ten commandments, and on and on and on.

All of these Biblical stories are lifted from older stories out of Egypt, Sumer, etc. The history is out there. Go learn it.

Hogwash
Bertrand Comparet (Part 7) DID JESUS EXIST? LET’S FIND OUT
bitchute.com/video/ImcB8-RIIn4/
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=22228 (Transcripts and Graphics)

Attached: Zeitgeist BTFO.jpg (1134x1444, 965K)

Julius, the annointed one

>23 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

>2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

>3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

>4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

>5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

>6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

>7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

>8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

>9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

>10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

>11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

>12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

>13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

>14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

>15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

>16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

Attached: DamnRight.jpg (720x617, 61K)

Incorrect. Judaism is a bastardization of ancient religions that actually know the "truth"; that's why there is no truth in jews.
Christ tried to explain this to his brethren, and they had him killed for it. Believe only in Light, Truth and Freedom; let no gods steer you otherwise.

>17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

>18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.

>19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

>20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.

>21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.

>22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

>23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

>24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

>25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

>26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

>27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

>28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

>29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

>30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

>31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

Attached: kike'd.jpg (289x174, 11K)

Jesus Christ was the solution to the incel problem in its day. Spergs were just like fuck it, kill the jews, race war now! Then jesus gave them a fish and called them a fren. Suddenly the race war didn't seem so important.

>34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

>35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

>36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

>37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

>38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

>39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 23&version=KJV

>Rabbinic Judaism (Hebrew: יהדות רבנית Yahadut Rabanit), also called Rabbinism, or Judaism espoused by the Rabbanites, has been the mainstream form of Judaism since the 6th century CE, after the codification of the Babylonian Talmud. Growing out of Pharisaic Judaism, Rabbinic Judaism is based on the belief that at Mount Sinai, Moses received from God the Written Torah (Pentateuch) in addition to an oral explanation, known as the "Oral Torah," that Moses transmitted to the people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbinic_Judaism

Attached: CTT.jpg (720x586, 100K)

It's a mix of Egyptian and Greek mythologies.

I wish I had a fish and a fren :(

I knew most of the ancient testament was rip off from ancient legends (gilgamesh etc) but not the new. Do you have some sources to share about Jesus story?

/thread

The Jewish god was a minor sumerian god among many in a huge pantheon. Jews decided that all the other gods were fake and made their minor schnoz into the Only True God. Christians continued this tradition by turning Rabbi Yeshua into The Only True Representation of the Only True God by using the usual grab bag of tricks found in other ancient religions.

It's all one big fucking fairy tale built on older fairy tales written by savages.

pretty much all of the abrahamic texts are fanfic and compliations of ancient oral traditions from sumer/egypt and the like that were written down by jews at some point

Based and Christpilled

Attached: 18c.jpg (680x623, 101K)

>arguing with downs

Jesus = Je Zeus.

There you go.

Needed a hair cut and to lose the beard.

Attached: 220px-Bust_of_Zeus.jpg (220x257, 20K)

>So, let me get this straight...
It's more like you got it gay...

>fairy tales written by savages
Pretty sure they were cosmological metaphors,but whatever. You're typing on a computer and they weren't,so you clearly know more.

Attached: 1538168415987.jpg (645x729, 131K)

Jesus was just a regular dude

Attached: This.jpg (494x531, 156K)

And I'm pretty sure you had to look up how to spell "cosmological".

No, you're doing it wrong. This is the part where you're either going to call me "pagan" or "muh fedora".
Don't they teach you christkikes anything anymore?

No, you retard

>written by savages

>user fell for the 'ancient civilizations are dumb' meme

Judaism is a bastadisation of ancient religions. Christianity is just judiasm is for everyone abridged.

Right.
Also, babylonian debt magick is part of their satanic system.

Christ is the Word, Christ is the Truth. All of your pondering is a fruitless effort because you’ll never have the time machine you so desperately need to verify the past you want to believe. Look at the world around you, look at those who’ve followed closely the laws of God, be they followers of Christ or not. They produce success! Once deviation from the road Christ laid out for us occurs, then we fall.

Attached: this is your god and I guess his calf sucking on an ox cock.jpg (433x443, 27K)

Also variations of the Ydragissil/Thor story

My favorite part of the Gospel.
thank you and God Bless

it's the opposite, pagans stole the stories from the Hebrews and changed them to fit their cultures
correct

Attached: Zeitgeist Kabbalah.png (1225x893, 190K)

Believing in bronze age shit instead of kek heathens are truely hopeless.

Attached: pagan.jpg (474x474, 59K)

Who says I believe in any of that shit?
At least you managed to stick to the script like the good little tool you are.

Who gives a fuck i know for a fact that the name of jesus repels demons
And cia niggers
So the christian God is real
The old testament God
No idea theres too many differences between the 2 books
Modern christianity is babylonian pagan sun (satan) worshup
Islam is demonic
The only mainstream religion that isnt retarded is sikhism

one angle is that Jebus is Buddha reskinned for a western audience,

jesusisbuddha.com/

Maybe God speaks thru many people
Not saying buddha was the son of God or anything like that
But do you really think the Real god gives 2 shits about all our stupid religions

Thats cuz they always change the name
Yeshua
Becomes jesus
Why
They want to redirect our prayers to their pagan gods
Which exist and are evil

Yeshua or Yeshu[which is just a yiddish invective that means 'may his name be blotted out']
The Jews find "Yeshua" to be acceptable, where when we use His Name, Yahshua, it equates Yahweh with our Redeemer, as He is Yahweh, and that drives the Jews insane..

Secondly, the form Yahshua represents a meaning absent in Jesus, its component parts being derived from the words Yahweh (that name which the ‘Jews’ despise, and thus avoid), and a form of a word meaning salvation or to be saved. So Yahshua conveys a meaning which is not evident in the other forms: Yahweh, Savior or Yahweh Saves, descriptive of the very purpose of Yahshua Christ in the first place, and also of His very essence.
Yahweh Elohim and his son Yahshua Messiah

Yah-Yahweh
Shuah-Saves

He actually existed and died for our sins. He also healed the sick.

Even if you are big with the links between religions, why dont you think we are getting closer to the truth rather then further?

remember the victors write the history. so remember who wrote anything on Earth and remember who they are more / most importantly to as well at that point.

that is all for now.

You're pretty wrong for being pretty sure.

The Hindu Veda is probably the oldest established text, and they were, or at least had a strong connection to, ancient megalithic civilizations. Look for parallels between faiths. I'm liking the idea of personal jihad, do not do unto others, regular prayer/meditation, and a couple other societal standards. I'm digging this though.

humans and free will to as well. forgot to mention this to as well. they can lie / cheat / manipulate it in their own favor especially with Lucifer around. depends who will believe them though in the end.

fpbp
I remember when I was 14

Not Christ cycling here,but why are nords the least spiritual? They have no soul or moral energy about anything. It's like their only energy is devoted to nihilism and apathy.

Only God is Good and only Good comes from God if you take the Bibles approached. All you ever need is the Holy Spirit to me personally at least as a start that is. That takes time to as well to grow that faith and/or to understand and also don't let it trick you because things yes will obviously try to take you away from that to as well.

No, it's just a LARP plagiarized from everything kikes could find at the time. If you need to believe in bullshit histories to live, I guess you have some problems.

This documentary ignored all the most obvious evidence of plagiarism and shilled the most circumstantial ones for some "reason".

Damn, that girl looks like Freckles...

Attached: evangeline lilly.jpg (1600x1200, 393K)

>Jesus is actually an old Egyptian God

It's just some lie being paddled by a bunch of gnostics and the "muh ancient space gods" crowd. As soon as you put in some serious research of your own, the entire narrative comes falling apart tho. Seriously...

this right here.

Raëlism is the way of the future,
And it comes with free love and hot chicks
youtu.be/rkX00CR3-24
youtu.be/J5nEuWVU07I

Attached: quenelle236.png (805x531, 723K)

jesus is probably the magickal motto or codename of an initiated person that did exist. YHShVH is just the name of the Hebrew God with an extra letter in the middle.

the man known as jesus likely received instruction from eastern adepts yes

By 'debt magic" I guess you mean "interest'? bwahahahah!

Nah jesus flipped the script and was going to save the soul of the world from (((Luciferians)))

For all of the woke anti-christian atheists:
-Spirituality is a necessary and natural part of human nature.
- Hierarchies are formed naturally in every existing system, including belief systems

Considering this, it's naive to think that religion will ever disappear, even if all perceived gaps in scientific understanding are closed (Impossible, but for the sake of argument) and as a citizen of any country, a sane person would hope that the "best," religion is the one that most people identify with. Christianity is the cultural bedrock of every single worthwhile country existing in the world today, and the one that encourages the most productive and positive behavior in its people. While the idea of God may be offensive to your sense of reason, hopefully you can see that it's better than any alternative.

Attached: 1543773353837.jpg (450x529, 25K)

Oh that is just ridiculous! There is as much truth in Jews as any other people, ancient or modern. And that is the real pity, that we have no improved.

>wanna defeat the VILE people??
>need motivation with your redpills?
CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY and motivator for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show,.,.,.

You do realise that Yah being King of the gods (the Elohim with triune qualities no other Elohim have) and then the subsequent canaanite bastardization is something completely that completely fits the biblical supernatural meta-narrative right?

This, praise kek the faith of the book is dead the ones of the digital age shall arise

That nobody knows shit and anyone who pretends to is a liar

It's going to blow your mind when you find out in the book of Isaiah that the messiah's name is supposed to be Immanuel,and Jesus actually fits the prophecy of Lucifer.

It kills muh revelations and monotheism in essence. There is nothing supernatural and bilical about it being contradicting and sourcing the christian faith.

based and illyapilled

Attached: 1544900642414.png (715x715, 342K)

Honestly, you're probably right about new religions with a digital-based philosophy arising. In fact, it's already happening. Simulation theory is taking off, and it has the potential to become a major player.

>Immanuel
You know how to write Immanuel in German ?

Attached: God with us.jpg (300x300, 47K)

> Christianity is the cultural bedrock of every single worthwhile country existing in the world today
Confucianism in Japan, Korea, and China
Hinduism in India.
These countries are still worthwhile but I will concede that they have their fault.

>Simulation theory
A couple newspapers meme this up and you go all in? Tragic lack of integrity.

This better be relevant.

I'm simply acknowledging its potential to fill the spiritual void of regular people.

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. --Matthew 1:23

Not a Christkike, but could that be spun as it being important not to wait for the ordained savior, but that you have to work for it yourself? Or is Kant the Messiah?

The theory is neither coherent nor spiritual.

>Confucianism in Japan, Korea, and China
Japan is the only worthwhile, the others......yeah
>Hinduism in india
In hindú religión Jesús is name isa,hes not the savior in this one tho

I was speaking in broad terms, but my main point is that any Atheist should want the people of its country to subscribe to a peaceful ideology.

So they used the nt to cover plot holes leftover from the ot.

Who is "they"

Fair enough, but once a coherent belief system arises from simulation theory, I can see it taking root.