Founder of 8ch

>founder of 8ch
>pro-eugenics
>white supremacist

Attached: 9268F394-1CB1-45FD-A7EB-1A3E9E71D286.png (341x329, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0U_pptVC6f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/leftypol/ manlet

Hahahahahahaha no

actually yes, look it up

OP pic related is what the average Jow Forumsack looks like. sad!

This is what the CIA gets paid to do???

And he has still had sex at least once, which is more than 90% of Jow Forums posters.

you know of any crippled niggers that built a website?

im about as crippled as hotwheels and i've had tons of sex. Literally i am in diapers with a microcock

women love me, IT's great

He's only eugenics due to his disability but that one is so rare that it wouldn't be able to be bred out.

Hes never been a racist but was a free speech absolutist when younger and less experienced. Now hes older and with his experiences he has changed a position of his.

only because pedos like his look

Attached: laughing_slavs.jpg (550x405, 55K)

I'm sure most pedos also like your look, twink.
So why are you still a virgin?

pic related is a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: 1554817423772.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

Holy shit. It is him! I am pretty sure now that they off-shored the simulation programming. This isn't even remotely believable anymore.

Attached: fe2xc31dx9Gw1S.jpg (399x385, 44K)

How new are you, t_d refugee?

Why is he dressed like a child?
Is he trying to infiltrate a kindergarden the pedo fuck.

And you'd still fail to pull on of these 10/10 beauties

>Jew

pic related is a 11/10 in bongland

Attached: 1564920257154.jpg (962x1026, 224K)

Here he is sperging on CNN last night. Fucking cringe.
youtube.com/watch?v=0U_pptVC6f4

Hotwheels went down the same road as Der General from Krautchan.
Final year of Krautchan was full of drug overdoses, suicides and a killer. Der General got fed up with it all and stopped paying for the site.
All good things come to an end.

And you'd still get rejected by them, absolutely state of you m8.

want sum brazilian 10/10 meit?
pic very related miss Rio Grande do Sul

Attached: tununcavaipegarumaedssairmao.jpg (639x960, 73K)

bump

Hotwheels

bongfag didnt answer me, perhaps hes baffled Brazil has white?

Attached: kkkkkkkk.jpg (232x217, 10K)

Got any proof for any of those bullshit claims because when I spoke to him he was a free speech absolutist.
If he is so far right wing then why does he also host /leftypol/?

i don't think cripples can have sex user...

Check:
Gay

I dont know what happened. I remember when 8ch first started going he even defended pedobros and their rights to be on the site. Now it seems like he cucked.

I'm disappointed.

Attached: ff.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Hotwheels was pretty based, did he end up becoming a faggot like moot?

Lulz dude they put a disabled kid as their honeytrap creator.

They framed him duh

Behold the master race!

Attached: 754325.png (754x325, 270K)

maybe glows got something on him, who knows.

Attached: 1563872616832s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>Hotwheels was pretty based
No he wasn't. Snacks was.

based hotwheels converted to christianity. i hope he becomes a catholic

>Jew worship
>based

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x1173, 407K)

I´d bang 2nd from right with the grey hair tho

>I dont know what happened. I remember when 8ch first started going he even defended pedobros and their rights to be on the site. Now it seems like he cucked.
I think he's trying to salvage enough of his reputation to get other projects going, much like moot wanted to do. He thinks that if he doesn't completely distance himself from shooterchan, no one will work with him or give him any seed capital. I suspect this was his mootykins moment of throwing his community under the bus to appeal to SJWs, but if you watch the CNN interview ( ) the interviewer was pointing out this contradiction and wondering what the hell made him change his mind all of a sudden. In other words, no amount of sucking up is going to take that albatross from around his neck.

In the process, he also managed to alienate the last remaining community of people who gave any fucks at all about him. Kinda sad, really. Everybody fucking hates him at this point.

Systematic racism.

too human for bongmen. bet she dosnt even have rotting teeth

Honestly, he probably just grew up. I was a free-speech absolutist until a few years ago (been on this site since 09). But now I can't help but feel in the overall interests of society there has to be some restrictions. I'm still not sure what or how though

they prefer this, right?

Attached: orcs.png (924x583, 680K)

True. I have lost all respect for him for appearing on cnn and trying to suck up to these "people". I assumed he didnt care about image anymore and was content with just sitting in the Philippines with prostitutes.

>I'm not sure what I just feel like there should be because I need to change to feel grown up

I disagree, but I have changed some opinions over the years myself just not really in regards to this.

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

do you feel shamed that you still don't know how to code? you should.

dude, there is one thing that leftists can't do, and that's harm a cripple. he's got the perfect power play to keep his business running.

hmmm, you post like the black lives matter faggot. very strange.

Attached: 1563866855966s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Fucker should get David Lynch as his tailor like that backwards-talking elf from the show there

Why are bong genes so repulsive? Is it from all the incest?

What the fuck are you talking about

What business though? What does he even do or plan on doing at this point?

som user with the black lives matter meme flag keeps posting white girls every reply. my bad.

He's pro-eugenics because he wants to fucking die. Poor guy nearly burned himself to death with a can of soup. Its cruel to let people like him live.

The world's most dangerous man

Because he's a midget you fucking retard.

all the attractive ones emigrated to america and then the bongorcs started to overpopulated the island and now they look like pic related

Attached: giphy.gif (500x205, 999K)

Why is he in the fucking Philippines?

Is he hiding?

why does he feel the need to shut down the whole site?
that's like George Washington trying to destroy merica because Ohio exists

Post proofs faggot retard

Attached: 1563410935258.jpg (500x750, 69K)

He bailed like a certain other. They became cucked. He is no longer hotwheels but cuckwheels.

Attached: 1407662152271.jpg (400x267, 23K)

>there is only one board on 8ch

No. Bongfag just knows that Hollywood, an industry that is obsessed with great looks, is packed full of hot Bong women. Now, are you actually stupid enough to believe that all their best looking women live in LA, or do you have two brain cells to rub together, favela-dweller?

looks like a larp to me user,

Wait, this is real? I thought that was a joke?!

Next thing you'll tell me Q is a queer black transexual wymon!

>But now I can't help but feel in the overall interests of society there has to be some restrictions. I'm still not sure what or how though
>I feel
certainly not what some irrational faggot like would like you fucking britcuck.

You can't blame a person from trying to protect themselves nor can you expect or condemn people to undergo continuous self-harm that can hurt them mentally, economically, or even physically. He like many others exist as public individuals who are inherently vulnerable. You too would likely fold to the pressure like the rest of us. All your relationships from friends, family, lovers, work/school, and even random people would suffer. That is why people leave. There is no future furtherment in these movements, and people ought not to sacrifice themselves for nothing.

>Wait, this is real? I thought that was a joke?!
Why do you think we all call it cripplechan and him hotwheelz?

>it’s true
WHAT THE FUCK. I am officially no longer tied to white nationalism.

We do? Should call it AIDSchan.

AHHHHHHH GUYS HE SAID IT!
HE SAID THE LINE!
THIS GUY SAID HAVE SEX!!! FUCKING RESET THE CLOCK!!!!!

>favela-dweller
first of all, dont put me together with the filth that is midwest and north Brazil.
second Rio Grande do Sul is my country, which is whiter than USA combined.
third, they are living OUTSIDE England, or am i misinterpreting something? They may be bong, but are they contributing to Bong population? i think not.

my penis is all floppy

>which is whiter than us

Oh nonononoonoo

There are us States with 85 or even above 90 percent white population.

tbqh, if that was me in the photo, I would also be pro-eugenics

my penis is my life

>white supremacist
No, see below. A reminder that he also had several posts on /leftypol/, and admitted to lurking on the board when he was still the admin.

Attached: file.png (766x565, 645K)

I can blame him for being naive enough to think he is going to be forgiven.

my willy is a feely tingly

welcome back 8 cn, only newfag reddit scum and shills want you to turn away because they are braindead retards. the el paso shooter uploaded his manifesto on twitter / instgram and then a 8 cn put it on 8 cn. 8 cn did nothing wrong, and we should welcome this family reunion. 8 cn refugees are the chemotherapy Jow Forums needs to rid itself of reddit scum and shills but this time it might kill use both.

Welcome back brothers, please, make yourself at home again, and if they aren't afraid to shut you down, Jow Forums is next on the chopping block, so lets entrench ourselves here, and make our last stand on the internet before corporations and big tech gobbles it all up to turn the internet into T.V 2.0 for normie scum and controlling then narrative.

Some white Brazilian must fulfill his duty to have no less than 10 children with her. I’ll do it if I must.

my pecker is good for a whacker

what do you think the percentage in Rio Grande do Sul is motherfucker? look at pic related and tell me.

Attached: 1562859586911.jpg (1225x1000, 243K)

What's wrong with not indulging in carnal pleasure?

my schlong likes to dong with a bong

Sure, we should censor degeneracy, but no political speech whatsoever

Obviously I mean pic related. I'm a dumb nigger, sorry.

Okay and how many whites do you have in total compared to the US ?

What are you on about, britbong? Prostitute are easy to get these days. Unless you are saving it for Christian marriage.

shit at least american mainstream does crossfit

in Australia, where i'm from, the bonga was once fauna. now they are considered people. this made my willy sad

Doesn't that faggot have money now? I have a shit life too, but no money.

im doing my part. i have a pretty german gf.

I came in this thread specifically to find your gay fucking post and call you a fucking nigger. There, i said
it. You're a nigger and we all know it. Fuck you.

>degeneracy
>we should censor

yikes

I came in this thread specifically to find your gay fucking post and call you a fucking nigger. There, i said
it. You're a nigger and we all know it. Fuck you.

my pp small

you are talking about population, not percentage now. of course a country will have more people than a state. percentage is another story. dont confuse things.

in Australia, thats where i'm from, prozzies are legal. i once fucked a prozzie in her moot bareback with no regrets.

my willy was happy