Where is the Stop sign? Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso

I'm not into the conspiracy theories so I would like some help: I looked at the pictures and one thing stood up to me: there is no Stop sign in front of the store. I'm talking about the stop sign that you can see behind Crusius, it's not there on Google street view.
I don't know what to think about it?
Is it possible that it was put there a day or so before the attack? Sure. But this is yet another thing that doesn't add up here. I'm seriously scratching my head.
I will post the pics of Google maps in the comments.
Pic related is the edited pic of the shooter.

Attached: Stop sign.jpg (900x841, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/us/2019/08/03/el-paso-texas-shooting-outside-graphic-walmart-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/el-paso-shooting-at-shoping-center/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related is Google street view

Attached: Attach35435_20190806_081903.jpg (1018x2094, 272K)

this shooting has more holes than sandy hook

Dude are you serious that is the entrance of the store? When the google pic was taken? Maybe te signage changed

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

There is like 5 Walmart’s in El Paso, almost every single one has “stop” written in the parking lots. Are you sure you have the correct Walmart?

I'm sure it's the correct Walmart. Not sure WHEN the pic was taken on the Google Maps though. I'm phone posting and I'm not even sure how to check that on the phone.
That's why I posted on Jow Forums. Maybe someone can check this.
That's what I was thinking. This is the correct Walmart but maybe the sign was put there after the picture was taken?

Attached: Screenshot (155).png (1645x941, 2.6M)

Yeah I just double checked and even checked on street view. There is not a stop sign.

The lines in the parking lot do appear to be extremely faded though, so there is a chance they painted them.

The lines and "STOP" in the video also shows them as faded. it could be video quality but I highly doubt it. artifacts from low quality like though wouldn't create such a realistic faded effect on only the paint outside

looks like a movable stop sign that has since been moved

Attached: stop-sign-pyramid-base-walking.jpg (900x600, 127K)

Are you extremely dense or a glow nigger thinking that we are? We are talking about the paint on the asphalt you troglodyte.

this

wow a complete nothing. sage

why hello there

Attached: 1564708172517.png (512x512, 207K)

Thank you. That's fucking weird.
So it looks like they are old, right?
I'm seriously lost here.
Not this. We are talking about the painted lines. The stop sign is a movable piece. Painted lines can't be moved.
I get the explanation though and it makes me feel a little better.

Attached: Stop.jpg (852x480, 30K)

It isn't nothing and I'm trying to figure it out. I'm just baffled and looking for answers and help. I'm not trying to sound an alarm.

it is probably just one of these

Attached: [email protected] (480x640, 68K)

Dates on arials? Maybe repaint? Note also no directional arrows or non herring bone parking spots on camera. Looks like a completly differing parkinglot/entrance.

It's a mossad shill

is anyone else sleepy

Can someone just go down there?

Hello Mr CIA man, thank u for ur service

Jesus fuck, fuck off.

cnn.com/videos/us/2019/08/03/el-paso-texas-shooting-outside-graphic-walmart-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/el-paso-shooting-at-shoping-center/

According to this video there is a actual stop sign as well.

well goodnight everyone probably best we go to sleep now

Attached: yawning.jpg (782x520, 130K)

That looks like it's right. So that STOP sign was painted after the aerials were taken maybe?

Wait. There is no stop sign(as a upright sign, not painted) in the still from the store though. Or am I mistaken?

hard for me to see any vertical sign at the store front it looks like they end short of it. Video shows painted stops to the left of store if looking at it i assume they are in every lane. also 2 blue poles approximatly infront of the entrance.

In a parking lot a white line at an intersection means the person “should” stop. It’s a suggestion more than a demand. Also in parking lots there are not any stop signs usually.

Here is a fun fact. Most of the stop signs in parking lots (private areas) are just advisory. Look at the back of any stop sign in a real intersection and you will see a sticker. If it has one, then you can get a ticket if you do not stop. These signs in parking lots do not have stickers and sometimes are even taken down.

Someone in El Paso go take pics eh?