If this Mexican, given how violent his country is, STILL doesn't believe in gun culture, then how can Americans?

If this Mexican, given how violent his country is, STILL doesn't believe in gun culture, then how can Americans?

This just goes to show how you burgers are sick in the head.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-092419~01.jpg (1077x619, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/01/02/01016-20170102ARTFIG00290-decouvrez-la-carte-des-crimes-et-delits-en-france-et-dans-le-grand-paris.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States
neighborhoodscout.com/ak/crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is he going to protect his faggy toys? Ask a home invader to check his privilege?

Attached: 1527346864104.png (939x645, 23K)

I own several guns. I don't think anything of them.

I laser sighted a scope on a 30-06 but don't have a place to shoot it so i gave it to my brother to take it home with him and check the scope.

I also have a flux core welder I've never used.

Good, don't come, this place is terrible and violent and we're mean to minorities, stay out.

This guy said it best. You are warmongers.

>but much self protection

Literally a dozen other countries don't have your gun right, and STILL had less crime. Heck, we here in Canada are not even ALLOWED guns for self protection yet we don't have the same gun murders as you, naturally.

Gun laws work, but you burgers are just too stubborn about it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-092507~01.jpg (1062x1015, 214K)

>"I don't want it, so nobody should want it!"

I don't like having dicks in my ass either, but I think people should be allowed to do that if they want.

Ohhh and the beamers are so peaceful

>implying gun murders are the only kind of crime
France average violent crime rate: 782/100k
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/01/02/01016-20170102ARTFIG00290-decouvrez-la-carte-des-crimes-et-delits-en-france-et-dans-le-grand-paris.php
Merry average violent crime rate: 386/100k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States
you can thus easily see France is, in average, twice as violent as the US (they have guns and many more shitskins than we do, but you gotta take into account the influence of our complacent commie judges, here)

now, a few other interesting numbers:
most quiet French department is Lot: 350/100k violent crime rate
most violent Merry state is Alaska: 730/100k violent crime rate
neighborhoodscout.com/ak/crime
and you see it's not only that France is twice as violent as Merryland
it's that the quietest part of France barely is below average Merry violence, while the most violent Merry state still is below average French violence
now kys, leafcuck cocksucker

Could you imagine what your mom would say if she knew you spent your time posting this stupid shit on a literal anime forum?
>So you just post stuff from Twitter ironically hoping to get a reaction out of some Americans?
>It's called trolling mom, it's what we do on the internet these days
No wonder she thinks you're a failure. And her generation literally let the Chinese take over your country. Sage because you're a faggot

The police will protect everyone, just like in his Mexican homeland.

America's violent crime rate is due to the stupidity and evil of niggers, and to a lesser extent spics. People not only have the right, but the RESPONSIBILITY to defend themselves and their loved ones with deadly force.

>shitskin ruled by his government doesn't understand why guns

But only adults +11yo must carry a gun.

Attached: Startup PredictifyMe could help thwart school bombings.jpg (780x439, 135K)

>Literally a dozen other countries don't have your gun right, and STILL had less crime.

I can think of plenty more that have more restrictive rights and way more crime.....let's just ignore easy mode by saying "every country in Africa" and instead ask you to look at all the ones in South America.
The "warmonger" remark is just projection, you fantasize about "taking the guns away" from people you don't like and killing and terrorizing them because it makes your peepee hard, the fact that they have guns to resist you with pisses you off.
Mexico has incredibly strict gun laws, there is in fact only 1 *legal* gun shop in the entire country. Yet they've lost nearly 20k people already this year to gun murders, that's 100 a day.

What is even the use in explaining this, you're not going to read, or understand, and if you could we still couldn't surmount your ego.

Attached: 1485337980883.jpg (750x937, 184K)

i don't like having dicks in my ass either, but i like fucking my wife in the ass. he loves it.

dozen other countries don't have spics and nogs in the streets shooting each other because they're bored.

What a faggot, I hope some cartel beheads him.

A warlike culture is something to which we should aspire. Daily I lament that our culture is not more warlike. The archetypical American is a man with his own land on which to earn his bread and raise his family, his own voice to raise amongst his peers and guide his community, and his own panoply to bear in defense of the aforementioned family, property, rights, and community. Every village should be a warcamp, as it once was.

Trudeau like trannys, you guys fuck dogs, muslims are taking over blah blah blah you know the drill leaf your country sucks eat a hamburger while getting your dick sucked after shooting a couple rounds dont knock it until you try it.

And if these niggers don't have easy access to guns, they wouldn't be able to kill people as easy.

Do you really think the Wal-Mart shooter can down 20 people with a knife? On top of that, the gun he purchased was acquired legally. Let's say his state of mind is the same, and he really wanted to kill people. Without his AK, it would be much much tougher to enact his plan.

>but he'll just get his gun illegally idiot
No, getting guns from the """""black market"'''' is not as easy as you retards say it is. I bet you guys would be even know where to start if you wanted to buy a gun illegally.

What's your excuse now?

fag aspires to play video games all day

>The state monopolizes the use of guns to protect its citizens
That's called a tyranny. If a government does not trust it's citizenry to be well armed and trained with those arms, then those citizens should not trust that government to be the sole owner of firearms.

“If a retard disagrees with you then you must be wrong”

Cause Americans think they can stop mass shootings by owning a AR-15 and a glock locked away in a glass case in their home.

>mexican whose country is run by cartels is too much of a pussy to own a gun
Like pottery

Come say it to my face fucking leaf

"My IQ is so high, guns rule dude"

fucking canadian btfo

Attached: 1555623659990.gif (377x372, 2.46M)

>I bet you guys would be even know where to start if you wanted to buy a gun illegally.
Find anyone that deals a heavy volume of drugs. What's another felony on top of multiple felonies?

>Do you really think the Wal-Mart shooter can down 20 people with a knife?
are you implying that the shooter having a gun makes it harder to kill him before he kills others? hmm

>getting guns from the """""black market"'''' is not as easy as you retards say it is
you little pussy. you dont know shit

the difference between slave and free person is that free man have a rights, including the one to be armed.
also free man pays ~10-20% tax and slave pays 80-90% tax

>No, getting guns from the """""black market"'''' is not as easy as you retards say it is. I bet you guys would be even know where to start if you wanted to buy a gun illegally.

Nearly all gun violence in the USA is done with illegal guns, in Chicago where African Americans are murdering one another it's done all with illegal handguns. If criminals want to get illegal guns they nearly always get them from drug dealers, because dealers either deal guns themselves or know somebody who does.
This isn't even secret knowledge, you'd find it on Wikipedia but because you are sheltered, emotional and very unintelligent you don't have the basic curiosity to even form a point.

>What's your excuse now?

That your delusional fantasies are not a substitute for reality.

Attached: 1476109558620.jpg (468x314, 15K)

when burgers give up their guns they will be slaves by definition, that's why they dont want to do that. noone sane would like to do that

>When the motherland rolls up and tells you to go kindly fuck yourself

Now if only Britain would stop huffing its own truck fumes and set you straight.

“Dude you actually wanna defend yourself against a clearly tyrannical government? What a loser”

why are leftists so obsessed with gun violence?

That's a lovely fear-based and spoon-fed opinion you're spouting off.

You talk about guns as if there's some sort of mysterious wizard casting an enchantment on their owner.

Because they dream of doing it on everybody else and historically have proven to be pretty good at it once they're the only ones who have them.

>that's why we live in a society and have to abide to some common sense laws

And the people who don't abide by these laws and want to harm you? What is the citizen to do in their defense?

Haha a fucking leaf gonna school us on the black market, get the fuck out

Attached: tenor.gif (200x150, 2.25M)

>Do you really think the Wal-Mart shooter can down 20 people with a knife?
No, but he could easily kill 50+ with a large truck. Maybe not in a walmart specifically, but any outdoor event could easily be taken advantage of by a psycho with a truck. Also most guns criminals get are illegal because if you are a registered felon you cant get a gun.

Um, you can just order one off the dark net .onion

And if gun restrictions got so heavy, it would drive up black market prices and honestly, I would be tempted to sell guns myself

why have a gun?
coz ur batshit nuts mother, brother, sister, father, cousing and son all have one.

imagine u forgot to lock up after a late night drinking with the ESSAYS some nagger walks through the house covered in mud tracking shit trhough the house as he steal ur crap and rapes ur loved ones.

u want a gun in this scenario, u dum fk ohokay?@! yes sir fuck you okay!

>And if these niggers don't have easy access to guns, they wouldn't be able to kill people as easy.
First of all, you can't take the guns away even if you make the sale a felony. Secondly, yes, they fucking could. Mass murder is a TINY poortion of total murder. And without guns on either side, any two or three adult men can just decide to kill you and easily succeed. But mass murder is absolutely possible even without guns! The two largests instances off mass murder were done with a handful of boxcutters and a van full of fertilizer! And it's not even an american exclusive problem. Look at japan, one of the safest countries in the world. A couple weeks ago a man killed 30 people with cans or gasoline and a match. Satoshi Uematsu killed 20 people with a knife! And then of course there's the Truck of Peace. Really, we should be glad mass shooters go that route instead of just renting a truck and plowing into a parade.

Their country is violent because they lack gun culture.
In fact, most spic country lack war/resisrance culture all as most of the time they just rub away or submit to the current warlord

Attached: 8qq33g0mknz11.jpg (2518x1024, 427K)

Why do you even care? Go fuck a Tim hortons donut

>getting nausea from holding a tool
>living in mexico
what a dumb fucking idiot, hell wish he had one once the cartel is cutting his head off and raping his wife

Attached: 1552669081402.png (500x391, 117K)

m8
fkin
u wot

B-Bruce?
I'll call the doctor.

>the government should have all the guns
what a fucking bootlicking cunt.

Attached: temp.png (480x364, 283K)

>how sick burgers are in the head
You fuck dogs, leaf. DOGS.

fag

Attached: 6B3E0AE1-921A-4580-86F7-3A7BF76B107C.jpg (240x240, 23K)

I wish this was bait but sadly there are literally millions out there with this mindset.

what if i want my dick in your ass? is that okay? fag?
lol

you call the police, await your ETA response time of 5-10 minutes, (sometimes longer!)
Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor xD

>laser sighted a scope
Wtf does that even mean?

Insult me all you want maple commie I will never give up my guns voluntarily

SeeFor natural soiboys like spic mutt/indios, it just natural and internally acepted

>Answers the question in the first sentence
>Follows it up with an entire paragraph of conjecture
It's really glorious watching retards seethe. I've seen it happen at my university too. Americans have a unique gun culture that stems from their history and constitution. It's that simple. Whether or not you think that's right/good/ethical is literally beside the point within the context of the discussion 'why do americans need gun?'.

Attached: 1561076493553.png (806x1178, 680K)

Wasn't there just a shooting in Toronto?

Use a laser pointer you stick in the end of the barrel and point at a flat surface in the distance, then align the cross hairs of the scope with the laser dot.

>Wtf does that even mean?
larp

>I think gun murders are regularly committed with legally registered weapons
Yeah, okay. Next you'll be telling us most gun murders are actually committed by peace-loving, tax paying citizens who just happen to own guns, and not coke and heroin dealers, gang members, packs of feral blacks or mexicans, and the occasional pissed off girlfriend.

It was the angry middle class white dude all along. Hundreds of thousands of times. And all those dead gang members just happened to park in his spot, right?

>I get nauseous holding a gun
>I want big couch to sit on while watching TV and playing video games while I stuff my face from food in my awesome fridge
Are... are you seriously asking me to listen to this guy?

Attached: 1565030363819.jpg (951x840, 90K)

Underrated post.

We don’t have to explain ourselves to someone who can get arrested for misgendering some”one”

>why are leftists so obsessed with the smallest percentage of gun violence?
ftfy. Same reason why they’re so obsessed with the smallest percentage of black murders, leftists are virtue signaling faggots who politicize these events on scale large enough to make it seem like their hashtag causes are the majority of these incidents.

As expected, all talk. You have no clue.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. And notice, you didn't give a proper answer either. Heck, this guy might not have even killed ONE person if he had anything other than a gun. On top of that, people wouldn't be as scared to jump him.

Chicago Chicago Chicago Chicago.
Notice how the burger only has this ONE instance where gun control is tight but there's a lot of gun violence. You're like the SJWs who repeat the same shit over and over again.

Lmao a truck? You're delusional. Besides, a truck is inherently designed to transport goods, not like guns whose purpose is to LITERALLY KILL PEOPLE. Nice try though.

>Two or three people can as easily down you
But you would need 2 or 3 people, which can cause more room for error/difference in opinion as opposed to a lone man acting on his own volition. Furthermore, the killings you mentioned are one-off, exceptional situations. Gun violence in US happen LITERALLY EVERYDAY. You just fucked yourself over idiot.

>Mexico violent, so we can be violent too!

Listen, you should be happy I'm not even blaming white people cuz frankly, niggers and spics kill more people than whitey (based on population %). Something has to be done about these guns.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565099934621.jpg (590x338, 31K)

A lot of people feel the way he does. That's why 4% of Americans own lion's share of guns in circulation because guns that aren't used for murder or protection are collected by enthusiasts. Most people carry a single firearm for self-defense. A smaller subset of people have a handful of guns because they are hobbyists rather than collectors.

People say "Americans" feel like it's important to own guns, but most people don't. Even in open-carry/concealed-carry states. They just don't want to do it because they either don't want to bother with the license or don't want to do it for ideological/personal reasons. There's nothing wrong with that. There's something wrong with pointing to collectors that never hurt a person in their entire life and saying "why does that PSYCHOPATH have so many guns?"

Attached: serveimage(23).jpg (1000x1000, 68K)

Kek, nice try maple nigger, where do the actual niggers killing other niggers in NY get handguns when you need a permit just to own them? The gangs that run drugs run guns too.

>getting nausea from the idea of holding a gun
and people don't understand that I get nausea from the thought of two men kissing
brb puking

>i get nausea from the idea of holding one
And this completely testosterone free faggots opinion matters why?

Most of you miss the point of the second amendment. It is there to protect us from a tyrannical government. In case you are sleeping or a perpetual blue pill, that's what we have. I don't really care about guns personally because I will choose explosives to defend against government agencies when the time comes.

>being an intolerant hoplophobe
come on it's 2019

are you dumb? one of the people you replied to gave you the solution for the black market. its just hilarious how anti gun people are always as stupid as you. and you dont even see the irony in your own post. you say its harder to take down a guy with a gun. this opens the path to argument: what if the victims had guns?

>Chicago
>Baltimore
>New York
>Detroit
>Compton

home invader doesn't have privilege.
you have to be white for that.

Every day gun violence in the US is overwhelmingly the result of gangs, who just just as easily murder eachother without guns. What's more, "2 or 3 adult men" was the maximim limit. In truth, many, probably most men individually could kill you if they simply decided to. And almost any, if they attacked you when you weren't looking or were asleep.

He really should worry about the problems in his own country instead of lecturing a foreign nation about their guns

Sure thing dickhead.

DC, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis, Oakland, Memphis, Birmingham, Atlanta, Stockton, Cleveland, Buffalo.

Your arguments are constantly demolished, but what needs to actually be demolished is your ego which you cling to because your ego is involved in the defense of this issue, not an analysis of the facts.

Attached: 1471662850042.jpg (340x484, 79K)

>we live in a society

Attached: 1549997094295.jpg (621x670, 65K)

>”weapon only has one use”
>proceeds to list three uses

>Leaf
>Drooling retard
Checks out.

Attached: Guncontrol.jpg (268x1000, 399K)

Of course some fucking outsider foreigner doesn't hold our beliefs. And you know what? Let him be unarmed son he can get fucked.

How faggy do you have to be to be this jumpy about guns?

>a weapon has just one use
>goes on to list 3 uses
droppeado como un taco caliente

>If this Mexican
You've just identified the problem.

Attached: 1542591299088.png (726x548, 661K)

>A weapon has just one use, to hurt, kill or intimidate someone else
>the use of guns to protect its citizens

So are guns only good for killing or can they be used for protecting?

Here is some simple math for you.
There are about 350 MILLION people in this country.
There are about 40k deaths due to firearms in this country every year.
That gives you, roughly, a 0.003% chance of being killed by a firearm. BUT ONLY
If you are
>in a gang
>a cop
>live in or near a black neighborhood
>or are suicidal
If that does not apply to you...your chances are essentially nill
Add that to the FACT that without exception, wherever the gun laws are strictest the higher the crime rate is, the reverse is also true.
Plus, firearms are used about one MILLION times every year in defense of self and others.
And if you want to cry about "muh mass shootings" you can blow that out of your ass too. As more people have died due to lighting strikes since the 60s as have died in all mass shootings combined. Twice as many in fact. Anyone against the 2A is an idiot and an ignorant fool. And, my enemy.

Attached: InShot_20190805_224000842.jpg (3461x1920, 3.25M)

>Lmao a truck? You're delusional
Nice, France? Thats delusional? The fuckers killed 50+ people in under 10 seconds and guns are the deadlier problem? You're right they do serve a utility, but doesnt an object not designed to kill taking out exponentially more people yearly pose a bigger problem than the item designed to kill killing far less?

Attached: 1561213931618.jpg (769x1024, 106K)

>that picture
What is Michael Weatherly doing?

oh, also, look:
leafcuckia average violent crime rate: 1098/100k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Canada
ie 40% more than even in France, and almost 3x the US average violent crime rate (386/100k)
an armed society truly is a polite society, desu

Stay in your goddamn lane you faggot fucking leaf.

Daily reminder that i literally got vaccinated into having gender dysphoria and autism by our overlords
And i love guns and would never take hormone therapy
These people are just pussies
And thats coming from me

>No, getting guns from the """""black market"'''' is not as easy as you retards say it is

Living so close to Detroit you should fucking know how easy it is to just walk up to some random nigger that does drugs and he'll point you in the right direction. Usually you'll get a gun that's been involved in a crime but they sell them for cheap. You can get 9mm for like $20.