Just Accept it Pol, TRS are the enemy

Daily stormer down , 8chn down , no doubt they’re coming for Jow Forums,niggermania,stormfront,etc..

But SOMEHOW AFTER ALL THIS thekikestuff.yid aka Therightstuff.biz get to keep their website,Twitter,YouTube, and payment processors.

At what point will you people accept that kike Enoch , Jesse dunstein and all the TRSodomites are jew agents and the system wants them around to keep “whitepilling” angry white men to keep them at home listening to shut podcats

t.me/trsradio

Attached: 2476C0BB-A163-42CF-BC38-D009FD333C2E.jpg (2048x1493, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/
youtube.com/watch?v=g3eGsWklARA
youtube.com/watch?v=OuyVceYzzS0&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=21pPpYw_axQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some typos in there. *shit podcats

Still mike peinovich is a Jew agent

Attached: 64DE9A53-10EF-46D7-865B-52E7EB1A1919.jpg (202x290, 19K)

stormer is still up, running on onions.
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/

>Just Accept it Pol, Jow Forums are the enemy

>Daily stormer down , 8chn down
>But SOMEHOW AFTER ALL THIS (((Jow Forums Jow Forums))) get to keep their website

>At what point will you people accept that gook moot anonymous are jew agents and the system wants them around to keep “whitepilling” angry white men to keep them at home shitposting on an anime forum

Mike Enoch was doxxed and exposed as a Jew years ago, this is well known. His wife is a degenerate tranny lover Jew that works for B'nai Brith

They’re coming for this site soon enough. But they’ll never threaten kike Enoch

A. Fucking. Leaf.

8 Chan is back up

>outing out based TRS civic nat meatspace memers!
someone does not like gay pool parties

it's not.

Niggermania, coontown, monkey see monkey do, apegate, chimpmania, Chimptown

How the fuck can't you tell that a fucking PEINOVICH form NEW YORK from A LIBERAL NEW YORK FAMILLY who was married to a fucking JEWESS is not A fucking JEW himself.

Holy fucking shit Jow Forums

Every single poster in this thread needs to take their FUCKING meds stat

Believe what you will

That whole thing thing the Stormer posted about TRS' continued friendship with Cantwell is really worrying.

How is MPC?

One fucking leaf using multiple devices to shit up the board with his irony bro faggotry.
You're a retard.

You glowing mate.

i listen to yesterday show. it really is suspicious how they dont want trump second term.

trump is terrible: fair.

but they really think that under a democrat goverment they would still have their show? i doubt very much.

actually it is hard to understand whats their long term plan, once they do not suggest anything of substance at all.

Attached: 1564891122868.png (495x433, 19K)

DON'T CLICK THE ID irt5FTE8

post proof on Enoch

what does clicking it do?

There isn't, his extended family were Ustaša in Croatia.

he's not a jew, but his wife was

Holy shit dog, did you think no one would notice?

>At what point will you people accept that kike Enoch , Jesse dunstein and all the TRSodomites are jew agents and the system wants them around to keep “whitepilling” angry white men to keep them at home listening to shut podcats
t. person who is operating on the same fed script that might have been close to relevant in 2016 and is completely off the mark in 2019

But Svenpai is so effing based

Mike Enoch is a shitty shill. He keep pounding the JQ and eloquently advocating for white interest. Remember, a real shill focuses on individuals, not ideas, attacking anyone who gains prominence as an “e-celeb” and spreads disinfo to sow disunity to make you feel paranoid and atomized.

>Remember, a real shill focuses on individuals
Like you're focusing on Enoch.
Eugenics would have kept people as retarded as you from being born.

The thread is about Enoch, you mong. I am focusing the ideas he expresses, not attacking him as a individual, as shills do.

Dumb americunt, you think I’m the only person living in Canada?

>win lawsuits instead of ignoring them
>dont have a forum so no one can fedpost
Seems like a better recipe for staying online

Fuck off JIDF.

Do it BITCH

Attached: Mike-Enoch-Jew2.png (1000x1829, 679K)

e-celebs are pretty hilarious but nowhere near as lame as DnC attempts

Attached: TRS-Jews.png (1114x9774, 3.91M)

Attached: Enoch-Ranch.png (570x543, 238K)

Attached: trs-faggots7.jpg (669x669, 86K)

Enoch married a kike

I was engaged to a Jew and come from a highly affluent liberal family and was one until just a few years ago. Am I a plant too?

Does no-one remember the website purge they had to do a while ago to be able to keep their payment processor? That's why the podcast is "TDS" and not "the daily shoah", and why they've toned down a lot of their rhetoric. They constantly police what they're saying and phrase things in a way that makes them harder to take out of context.

Websites get taken down because they are reported. They can either be reported through the usual channels (antifa nobodies sending complaints) or through media pressure. The media pressure only comes if you go viral or piss an important or wealthy kike off enough, and that means you will get banned regardless of context or evidence. Complaints going through normal channels are all going to be filtered through pajeets or other corporate workers that DGAF, since if there's no media exposure most companies don't actually give a shit. Ideally they need 'hateful' text to take you down in this case, which the TRS site doesn't have. It's all enclosed in hours long audio podcasts, none of which is immediately identifiable to a corporate drone.

The blackpilling has been pretty rough this year though. Especially Sven, he just seems depressed and angry all the time. Like he's always blowing up whenever there's some little technology issue.

>SOMEHOW
Maybe you missed a few little details?
>closed forum, random fags and would be shooters have no platform
>cucking for many months now
>shoah is now tedious, other shows renamed like love street
>other old shows terminated
>they post clips on YT with clean language, no nigger spam
>they are registered as a business and charge paypigs directly from their cards and accept crypto. You're bullshiting about payments processors, they hadn't had PayPal for years.

Kind of agree although I don’t punch right unless it’s irrefutable. The Schadenfreude suppository is based AF.

We'll go to 08 chan (on Zero Net). We are already at least 1800.

They say if an idea reaches 10% of a population, it is too late to stop it. We have gone way further, it is way too late to stop the ideologies forged on here. This place is a great tool, but is expandable. Just look at game chats, yt comments, literally every uncensored comment section, the avatars people use and the way people meme their beliefs in every country from Brazil to Germany. National politics are winning all over the globe, even in countries you would never expect to follow suit. Hope this place will stay alive but it suited its purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3eGsWklARA

Attached: 929997DF-9235-43AC-A0FE-1122945F217E.jpg (2048x915, 254K)

>Daily TRS slander thread number 9982844
>Every public white nationalist you can think of is a jew goy
>If they name the Jew they are a fed
>If they don't name the Jew, they are also a fed
>People who name the Jew every week for years are somehow working for the Jews
>Ad homineum intensifies
Every goddamn day we have to put up with this shit.
>White nationalist media/podcasts are bad because they keep you listening to podcasts instead of taking action.
This is a new narrative I've seen this week. It's stupid as fuck.

Attached: 1565033974982.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Let's assume Mike Enoch is Jewish. Can an oldfag explain how exactly he's subversive? Don't just reiterate that he's Jewish. What exactly is he saying or doing that's subversive?

OP cares A lot

Attached: 3CCB3D58-76FC-4466-B56C-089292440C5E.jpg (530x712, 117K)

They're optics fags who would gladly sell you for a fucking penny.

>they’re optics fags
Optics is why we’re winning retard.

Join the telegram group trsradio, we expose this kike shill and his friends there

it is bizarre that they havent been taken down

Attached: 4K2k3Vs.jpg (660x820, 52K)

The Right Stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=OuyVceYzzS0&app=desktop

Attached: 40482478-2ABC-41E2-BA08-A43894790C98.png (497x331, 238K)

Winning where? How?

You guys are idiots. Enoch literally calls out the tribe for everything they do. If he was controlled op, then he’s either gone way out of line or jews want to get kicked out of their 110th country.

THEY STILL HAVE A CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR . HOW CAN THESE FAGS BE TRUSTED ?

It got trump elected, more people are j woke and race realists than ever before, our views are the counterculture etc.

I don't like their bullshit any more than anyone else who got banned when mike got exposed for being married to a jew, but to say they haven't been prepped for having their site taken down is naive. It's happened at least a half a dozen times in the last 4 years. If you include their shitty forum then it's probably been taken down a dozen times.

They're experts at this point.

have they ever explained why?

Attached: 1523167788392.jpg (692x720, 96K)

They can claim it’s because of them all they want. It really hasn’t, and no, more people aren’t jwoke, it’s the same people commenting on different videos.

Nope, they never will either. Also he still has a Twitter account with 8k followers from a year ago, not suspended once, and a trs YouTube channel that’s still up. The system wants them to stay up

Yes I do remember this and I find it strange it was never really addressed

Read these trips of truth, you fucking leaf;
Yeah, they've strategically had to cuck because TRS is now their job and it has mostly to do with their credit card processors who already pulled the plug on them once before they had to rebrand and clean-up everything. On Jewtube they literally bleep up out the word Jew/s, not even mentioning Kike or Yid. Some may think it excessive but this isn't 2015 anymore, it sucks but we've got to live with it.

Thanks a lot Trump!

>White nationalist media/podcasts are bad because they keep you listening to podcasts instead of taking action.

How convenient, the Feds proclaim White Nationalism the greatest threat and suddenly there is a surge of anonymous calls to "action".

I'm sure it's a coincidence.

Is this going to get resolved through podcasting ?

This is life vs death

>implying doing anything will make this bullshit we're living through end any sooner
glow glow gadget leafblower

Are we to trust out of context quotes or his DNA test?

So go "take action" then glowleaf.

my biggest problem with trs is they council inaction. im not talking about violence. mike enoch told his listeners not to boycott gillette after that terrbile anti-white man commercial they did. said it wont matter. tds and ftn have repeatedly ridiculed the idea of having a nationalist political party, they still insist we must support the GOP or nothing.

i dont think they are shills, just fools.

>they still insist we must support the GOP or nothing
no they don't
they've emphasized local community/family building as of late
the third rail, and specifically Borzoi, has been trying to get guys to stop being useless shut ins who don't know anything about anything

if you listened to rebel yell at all, you'd know this isn't exactly a new angle
musonius rufus has been saying this shit for years now, albeit while proclaiming the benefits of masonry

I found 9/11 truth is indeed the litmus test. Anyone who covers up Jewish involvement and points to CIA Queda (i.e. Wanglin, eKnock, Jay O, Alex Jonestein) is either a fool, a tool, or too stupid to chew gum and walk.
youtube.com/watch?v=21pPpYw_axQ

Attached: Anglin 911.jpg (479x259, 39K)

the main personalities on tds and ftn have clearly stated that they oppose a pro-white political party and they their strategy is to take over the gop. they have been contemptuous of the idea of having a nationalist political party in the US.

None of those guys aside from Jones have ever denied jew involvement in 911.
WTF you talkin' bout nigga

Yes they have nigga yes they have

Yea because that’ll work

I hope they come for you and I hope you die while choking on your own cock you piece of shit cancer infested white rat vermin. May you get anal cancer and die not being able to afford your healthcare.

>if you're not deplatformed so no one can hear your message, you're controlled opposition!
Alas, a mind warped by maple syrup

Citation then, faggot.

when did you stop listening to the shows?

With Trump you boil slowly. With Democrats the opposition could be meaningful.

Looks like someone still has residual anger issues about being forced to dress up as fuck meat in public school

Attached: 1549892381767.jpg (1080x1268, 237K)

oh look ,another shareblue character assassination thread to sage.
8 chins shut down voluntarily for now
tds was shut down and had to move
stormer shut down and had to move

Attached: frogpunch.jpg (474x403, 32K)

>podcats

Is this new nippon trend?
Where do I get my own podcat?

Attached: 3E429D57-58EB-4AC7-9B52-F8EDB6D9D97F.jpg (540x403, 43K)

You think anyone’s gonna take a Swedes opinion seriously ?

i don't think Mike is a jew but I do find it odd that they still have a cc processor. they are pretty much the only people in this milieu with a cc processor.

maybe they're simply too big for a cc processor to say no? if they're really bringing in a million in revenue a year even an actual jew would be happy to be their cc processor to get a part of that action. too big to deplatform i guess.

Do you really think the Jews care about money over ideology? Look how many anti white movies that lose money they pump out plus anti white commercials.

They can print money, it’s about ideology now, they definitely want them to stay online, with a Twitter and a YouTube

Also the stormer way bigger than trs and look how they’re treated

lel nobody gives a shit about the stormer anymore, they tried to shill muh america trust the plan civ nat and it blew up on them

and speaking of actual jews, weev is one

Yea I know that, but in terms of audience they're still way bigger

How would you even start a "nationalist political party" in the US? The entire system is specifically set up to thwart/subvert that kind of thing. You wouldn't even have a "platform" on major (or most minor) tech sites; they'd just ban you while Trump does nothing about the censorship.

I don't really give a shit about TRS, the handful of episodes I listened to were boring as fuck so I just ignore em.

I saw something related to this recently.

Attached: toxic.png (1238x946, 116K)

It’s good you think they’re boring but they’re. A problem, because of how many white men they influence and keep on podcasts doing no action

what is weev doing now, he started a podcast or something?

Weev works for TRS too. A literal jew!

>Doing no action
Because organizing is exactly the type of shit that would get them blacklisted and thrown in prison. How about you try starting a website that organizes white men for some kind of violent resistance and see how fast you get thrown is prison you stupid fucking waste of life. Always bitching about what other people are doing while posting anonymously online and doing nothing but starting infighting drama. I hope you're a shill because if not then you're mentally retarded and should be sterilized and not let anywhere near a white neighborhood.

are they? how would we even know? Alexa no longer provides reliable traffic data about them and when the krypto report does a live stream on YouTube they get half the viewers of even third rate trs podcasts consistently. shit even Spencer's show on YouTube consistently gets higher audiences than the krypto report live streams.

The Daily Stormer is back up on its most recent URL