>if you don't drive you arent even living lmao

Attached: giphy.gif (480x323, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UChYdD3BgfawTdKlnUJBeOMA
youtube.com/channel/UCNSMdQtn1SuFzCZjfK2C7dQ
ivansperformanceproducts.com/ecu.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>associating with city dwelling people
i take it that nigger memeflag isnt ironic?

we should get rid of registration and insurance like Nazi Germany did

A 45 minute subway commute is 10x better than 45 minutes in a car.

This is why you should get a motorcycle

Nigga how is traffic even a thing?? Just keep driving LMAO

>Thinking that the city is all there is.

Attached: montana-landscape-mountain.jpg (4869x3253, 1.1M)

Suburban sprawl=/=a city, you pleb

I'll rather sit in traffic for hours listening to podcast or music, then stand in a bus or train with people, kids, babies, niggers, etc.

Fuck that, driving manual and being stuck in traffic is hell.

Automatic driving would be nice

Weakling. That's when you get to practice your foot game.

Automatic all day, EVERYDAY.

day of the pillow can't come soon enough

Want to know how I know you suck at driving a manual?

>problem?
>solution!
No. But insurance should be optional though. I think only one state has that

Attached: 004-FZ-07-with-Evo-2-e1513812103477.jpg (1559x1559, 945K)

It's get old real quick. No point in having a manual in the city. If I lived in the middle of nowhere sure. But it just ain't worth it.

Bikers are scum.

Hasn't gotten old in the 25ish years I've been doing it, city or otherwise. The only thing that gets old is that it costs more to get one these days and then they slap disgusting electronic throttles on it.

Don't you have a street that needs shitting on and I think your sister hasn't had her daily raping

My total commute for the day with a bus is 90 to 100 minutes. My total commute for the day with a car is 40 minutes. My car is freedom nigger.

This

oh yeah no one wants a car

>Registration
>Tag and title
>insurance
>gas

Optional
>Car payment

Bikecycles are true freedom.

The problem is urban planning and over populated cities really. At the end of the day there is no better way to travel long distances on your own.

No point in having a manual in general, except if you're an enthusiast. Automatics are superior in literally every way and continue to get better.

Ride your bicycle off a cliff fag and get off the street.

>BiKeRtH aRe ThCum
Shut up boomer, your opinion's not even worth wiping my arse with

Attached: ac18sqyzek0z.jpg (640x735, 114K)

You don't need any of that stuff to drive a car. You just need to own it as you would a bicycle.

True.
I assume is a car nut. No shame.

A lot of autos can't even maintain a constant speed.

I hope you get killed while lane splitting.

Maybe 20 years ago

>hop in my car
>commuting in traffic, but it's alright I've got some music or the radio to keep me company
>nice AC in the summer time makes sure I'm not too hot
>can legally bring and consume food/beverages if I want to
>can even bring friends or family along to keep me company

>hop on the subway
>full of stinky niggers and strangers
>hot any time of year, jammed full of people with their stinky nigger BO blasting into my nostrils
>can put in headphones, but run the risk of becoming unaware of my surroundings when one of these niggers decides to chimp out, or if an announcement is poorly mumbled by our nigger conductor
>can't technically eat or drink, if a cop is on the train they'll fine me hundreds of dollars
>read sign on the wall talking about upcoming rate hikes as the train derails and kills everyone

Oy vey, you're right! City life! Public transportation! It's all so great.

The problem there is the city. If you have to live on top or under someone else, that place is shit.

Why does it make me a "car nut" simply because I prefer to use the best tool for the job?

test

The problem is as usual niggers, if we final soulutioned them the advantages would be immeasurable

I just got a bike with a chain like that, It's a bit loose is the thing and the bike kind of lurches forward when I am cruising and give it some gass. Just thinking if the gears are nackerd from the previous owner or it's the chain? got any advice?

Attached: .jpg (1200x800, 147K)

It's still true of modern ones. I never believed it until I drove them myself. Not even cruise control can solve it. It explained a lot about why they need signs about maintaining your speed up a hill etc.

>I don't have a car
>I don't have a bike
Uber and lyft are great, because my City is white we don't have shitskin lyft or uber drivers, they're all white and mostly women.
The bus out here costs around $3, I don't ride the bus because a uber from one end of the city to the other is on average $10.
If I want to leave the city I have a friend drive me or rent a new car for $110 for 3 days on promo.
I am living fine.
and niggers wreck everything

Attached: more diversity subway.jpg (2150x870, 1.29M)

better a nigger in a jungle doing daily orgies and hunting with bros than a white nigger stuck in a pile of metal

>ban cars
>ban guns
>ban meat
>ban coal
>ban speech
For a party that supports freedom the dems sure do wanna ban a lot of shit

>Automatics are superior in literally every way and continue to get better.
I prefer more engine braking than most automatics will give me, but that's because I drove a manual car for 14 years. The flappy paddles are a poor substitute for directly shifting multiple gears at a time. Yes, I know 99.9997% of normies will just press the brake pedal all the way down the hill, but I like to be better than them.

I guess I made an ass of myself.

>reversing without a clutch

>cityfag
>freedom

Or how about you lazy fat shitters stop hitting the snooze button on your alarm so you don't have to drive 75 mph to work in your 5 ton missile.

>Stalling

You drive so you don't have to listen to some black person yelling at you about how life isn't fair

Does it bother you?

>want one
>but family disapproves
>understandable
>we all know fags who got fucked up
>because country is full of stupid fucking drivers
>but still I 'mirr bikebros who weave through the traffic and passed me
I'm umming and ahhing over whether or not I should get a motorbike
it's very risky, but the payoff I can only envision is the difference between 20 minutes and an hour stuck in traffic p/day
It's not that I'm in any sort of rush because I ain't, I just fucking hate driving and don't want to be on the road longer than is strictly necessary

Just get good.

>1 post by this nigger memeflag op

If you haven't driven faster than 200kmh you're not a man.

Attached: 1549895041438.png (680x380, 169K)

I'm sorry sir but I wake up at the same time every morning without the use of an alarm. I have enough time to shower, shave, and have a coffee. I get in my car and drive the speed limit, sometimes a little more to flex on bike fags. I then arrive to work fresh and relaxed without a drop of sweat on me and my shirt because I wasn't pedaling like a virgin for a few miles.

>1 post by this ID
Mods and jannies are worthless faggots

Attached: Black Nationalist Fag.png (900x900, 258K)

chain. the adjuster is on the end of the swingarm. go google it

Oof, keep those (you)'s coming you salty faggot. Show me user, where did the bike touch ya? Maybe you're not man enough to ride one eh?
Oh fuck me I dunno man, can't tell for sure but you should be able to detect the problem on your own very easily. It could be one or the other really, but I'm willing to bet money on the chain being the problem because chains have a tendency to loosen overtime on their own.
How old is the bike btw?
Btw, here's a couple of excellent youtube channels, the first one goes super in depth, while the second channel is more of a generalist and does reviews and stuff as well. I highly recommend the workshop, got me out of paying for the mechanic plenty of times, he's got a lot of videos about chains too, you might find your answer there, good luck

youtube.com/channel/UChYdD3BgfawTdKlnUJBeOMA

youtube.com/channel/UCNSMdQtn1SuFzCZjfK2C7dQ

Attached: roadshow-lanesplitting01-2.jpg (384x260, 50K)

It's the way of the road Bubbs.

Attached: I must go my people need me.jpg (1968x1200, 629K)

I've almost hit 200 mph.... almost..
GPS said 190
I'd change the primary gear but I don't want to lose the vroom vroom down low

see Hopefully that happens to you soon.

It's the chain.
It should play maybe 1cm - 2cm, no more.
There will be tensioners on the back wheel that need adjusted. When you run out of adjustment, you buy a new chain and sprockets.

Attached: pic.jpg (1280x720, 319K)

That's not very nice, you want someone to die just for splitting lanes? You'd prefer them to be in a car and adding another piece of congestion to traffic?

Do automatics shift the gear up when going downhill?

Thats for the best user, better off with the vroom vroom.
No point going faster if most of the fun you get out of driving is in the 0-60 range

Some of the better ones make an attempt, especially ones for trucks. It's really not the same, though.

will you try to flex on me, or just pedalfags

Attached: 7Saqoee.jpg (3000x2250, 623K)

Keep walking sad nigger
Ill drive on by and laugh

Cardio in the morning is better than caffeine. When I get to work I'm already in labor mode from the hard work I performed to get there. Meanwhile you zombies are still shaking off sleepytime cobwebs, that's what a car is, it allows obese people to take their couch with them on the road.

Yes.

haha frankly 190mph scared the shit out of me, even on an empty backroad "OH GOD WHAT IF I HIT A PEBBLE

That's the 91, I sit in this every day. In fact I just did for over an hour.

I'll pretend to not see you in my mirror and go into your lane causing you to crash.

How do you engine brake in an automatic?

Thanks mane, I apreciate the advice

Danke brudar

user you've got the mentality all wrong.
Sure a bike will help ya skip traffic at will, sure it'll shave off a lot of needless time on the road, but that's not where it's really at my dude.
Ridding a bike is about just that, ridding. It's the sensation that should be the determining factor not all that convenient stuff that come with it, that's just the cherry on top.
If you've never ridden before you should ask a friend to lend you his bike or rent one, take it easy at first and see how you feel ridding on it. If you catch that bug and want more, then parents be damned, you be your own man and get one. I didn't tell mine the first time until a week after I bought it, and even then they saw me ridding it that's why.
Here's a couple more things that might help you make a decision as well.
>Cheaper to buy.
>Cheaper to own.
>Cheaper maintenance, especially if you maintain it yourself.
>If you don't know how to maintain it then it can teach ya.
>Not restrictive, especially if you get a supermoto
>???
>Wheelies
Already has, no big deal. Thank god for gear. Urmum can't be unfucked though
user's just miserable bro. Some people be like dat

Attached: giphy.gif (360x202, 1.36M)

it's been tried. they usually lose a mirror and I lol

lemme correct that for you. racing is freedom bro. if you dont race or watch racing you arent living. racing makes me feel whole. get into it

dammit memeflaggot, stop being sensible. memeflags are for shitposting

And then after work I can take some pre work out and drive to my gym which will give it time to kick in. I then proceed to lift lmao1!11!14plate deadlift, raw no straps etc while your gf gets wet watching from her zumba class. All this time while you get your cardio in.

It depends on the TCU (transmission control unit) so you'd usually change the default programming by throwing it into a lower setting or hitting a sport mode button or something. At this point, now you're relying on the design of the torque converter to be good at dissipating energy back into the engine instead of the other way around, which it will never be as good at doing.

>torque converter
is this 1985?

im 24 and too scared to drive. I had a small accident once at 19 and eversince I never touched the wheel. I have anxiety and take medication sometimes. Hurts my fking soul because imagine trying to find a girl and not being able to even drive. FML

>can't technically eat or drink, if a cop is on the train they'll fine me hundreds of dollars
let me guess. they started doing this because a certain group of people started trashing the trains with food

That's the 09? I'm thinking of an upgrade so I'm eyeing the 07 and 09, heard the 09 had very twitchy gas though, is that true or did they fix it?
No problem bro, wish I could do more but I don't want to give you a definitive answer without being 100% sure. But just like the Kraut user said, it most likely is the chain, simple fix, you should be able to do it yourself even. Again, good luck
Oh shit bro sorry, I was shitposting on another thread and I forgot to take it off. Better?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Gas throttle*

You have to time it just right. It's pretty fun once you master the skill.

No, it's reality. Just like those ridiculous cars that shut off at stop signs.

having a car is based, living in a city with traffic like that isn't

FZ-01. ECU flashed, full exhaust, some other shit
the -09 and -07 are twitchy as fuck off idle, but a flash fixes it. they both are super fun.
Ivan's is the best for flashing
ivansperformanceproducts.com/ecu.htm
oh, and a FZ-6 throttle tube helps too. but if you get it flashed don't bother

interstates are designed to have bottlenecks, there are tons of YouTube videos exposing it. Just another way to program people for rights to be taken away in the near future

I had to delay my booze run the other day until the second hour of All Things Considered yesterday (fuck that last 5 minutes of the latest ngumbu rap). I kind of wanted to listen to Marketplace oy vey about the DJIA, but I had important things to do with the rest of my post-driving evening.

Please post said video.

Yeah, I know that feel. I had my windows down while I was going fast. The turbulance was scary but fun.

Attached: 9cb.png (502x648, 280K)

xD

my bike doesn't have any windows haha
pretty sure my truck won't go that fast

Unfortunately I live in Australia, and Australia is a third world shithole with horrible public transport that costs a lot. I have to have a car, even if I would gladly live without one.

Didn't even know the 01 existed, looks sweet dude. Yeah that's what I was thinking too, buy one and adjust accordingly. The 07 isn't that bad imo, it's supposed to be a little agressive by default, but nothing I can't handle. Cheers for the technical stuff too btw
Get a motorcycle