The Entire Planet Is In Full Meltdown Mode

The Earth has had enough of humanity and is actively engaged in trying to kill us all as we speak.

Any other postings about any other problems are basically just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

The entire ship is going down, but sure, let's have a discussion about how the coffee is not up to par this evening.

Attached: B397DA7B-C211-4C0E-B932AFF5C6CC6E39_source.jpg (590x395, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/european-heatwave-breaks-record-paris-britain-anticipates-hottest-temps-ever-n1034346
theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/25/europe-heatwave-paris-forecast-record-hottest-ever-day
cnet.com/news/uk-may-have-just-had-its-hottest-day-on-record-as-europe-sizzles/
scholar.google.com/scholar_url?url=https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/~wsoon/myownPapers-d/BFSS97GRLwaveletonCET.pdf&hl=cs&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm1CXkrkPqhYD0LL5t5Ibkex8FCWjg&nossl=1&oi=scholarr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. We need a reduction in population in coastal areas and the mideast.

What about the coffee?

omg it’s almost like it’s hot during the summer

Must be that global warming eh?

Who is 'we'? Do you believe climate change is going to magically give a pass to the place you live? How naive. Every time I get a response like this, I'm more convinced that mankind is a lost cause and is going to get everything it deserves.

can confirm. it is very hot.

Attached: 1552958609047.jpg (640x640, 58K)

Actually, coffee beans are becoming harder and harder to grow every year. Look it up.

Spoiler alert, CO2 is plant food and CO2 concentrations were x4 what they are now during Dinosaur times, it's why dinosaurs were so big, they had an over abundance of plant life to feed from.

Coffee was good this morning.

how will i survive in this heat without my extra large ice latte?

jewish big business ruined the world

It's not only about CO2 you brainlet. Lookup what CFCs and what they do to the ozone layer. Then look up what happens when we don't have an ozone layer.

no it was because there was higher oxygen concentration in the atmosphere to support larger animals

ORANGE GRAPH BAD

>The coffees not up to par this evening
>This evening
>Evening
>The post was at 9am
What did user mean by this

That is all true, but people are working towards fixing that issue... Too bad, there are too many brainlets on the right wing who believe that climate change isn't real.

Seeing all this RED suddenly makes me never want to have children. Based niggers!

Common misconception, that only effected bug sizes. Look it up, also used to think this

Cant wait for the entire coast to be destroyed by floods and Jow Forums will still be alive and well saying "well I'm sure at least 51% were democrats so it was worth it"

>Even the most liked institutions admitted during the 90s, early 2000s the ozone layer healed somewhat

Summer in Europe is actuallypretty chilly this year. And it will get much colder too. B.

Destroy industrial society

That's a solved issue. Don't pretend the main scapegoat for (((climate change))) isn't CO2

42.7C in Paris a week ago. It's a record. We've blown every temp record in france this summer

Die in a fire french mongoloid

This shit goes through my head every-time something "Big" happens.

All the circle jerking climate-denier faggots who can't use a search engine or understand a peer-reviewed paper immediately jump on you for mentioning it, so there's literally no point.

>It was SOOO chilly!!! Becuase I typed it on Jow Forums!

nbcnews.com/news/world/european-heatwave-breaks-record-paris-britain-anticipates-hottest-temps-ever-n1034346

theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/25/europe-heatwave-paris-forecast-record-hottest-ever-day

cnet.com/news/uk-may-have-just-had-its-hottest-day-on-record-as-europe-sizzles/

You're retarded

Attached: 8939b886c711b75b897c99107c5138d2.png (1202x699, 514K)

as always, we will evolve and adapt no matter what this planet throws at us

You have to go back, CIA

No more electricity.
No more lies.
No more decievers.
No more merchants.

Attached: E4FB843E-1290-4156-A46D-0773EB495FDF.jpg (850x622, 189K)

Carbon emissions are literally saving the planet. Without them, over time atmospheric carbon would suffer a tragedy of the commons as more is removed over time than brought back into the system. All fossil fuels used to be atmospheric carbon.

I refuse to believe the lies of the science jew.

Attached: mussolini.jpg (225x225, 5K)

You just want it to happen because you want European competitors to dry up and hope to produce wine instead of importing it. That's what the Industrial Revolution was all about. FAAAAAAGGOT

lmao I have an italian name my grandfather is italian. smart from him to migrate to france, so I don't live in the 3rd world

Solved issue huh? So why did CFC levels spike in the past year? They've begun using them again in China and Southeast Asia. The Montreal Protocol WAS the most successful climate treaty but it is an anomaly. I don't doubt the cognitive dissonance today (you exhibit such) would make that sort of multilateral agreement impossible now. We're fucked buddy. And it's mainly thanks to the chinks and niggers.

Oy vey it's settled science
>13 of the most polluted rivers in the world are in India
>Oh America what are we gun Doo about sweaty earth?

We can agree that niggers and chinks are the main issue in most cases for most thing. But don't pretend that climate alarmism is pushed because muh CFCs, most millennials won't even know wtf you're talking about. The villain pushed is carbon

Hey faggot, do you still know what chan you are on? Didnt think so. BTW. coffee makes me poop like a kangz and shit.

Attached: 2l7inl.jpg (255x183, 28K)

All coffee when it was introduced in Europe came from the port of Mocha in what is now Yemen. Importing the beans to Europe required a lengthy sea voyage around the Horn of Africa, which ultimately changed the coffee's flavor due to age and exposure to saline air. Coffee later spread to India and Indonesia but still required a long sea voyage. Once the Suez Canal was opened, shipment time to Europe was greatly reduced and coffee with flavor less affected by salt and age began arriving. This fresher coffee was, to some degree, rejected as Europeans had not developed a taste for unaged coffee.[citation needed] To meet the demand for aged coffee, some product was aged in large, open-sided warehouses at port for six or more months in an attempt to expose the coffee to the same conditions that shipments used to require.

Or we'll be wiped out before we can, like the majority of species to ever exist on the planet.

It's this kind of classic anglo arrogance that destroyed your empire from the inside.

what about christian scientist? Btw real science states that there is no need to track a system that has a substantial amount if natural variation. any mathematical predictions will end up being false because of the multi-faceted nature of something like climate.

simply put climate is too big for us humans to even begin to study.

Where do you really live? We know it's not America because you said evening, even though it's 10am on the east coast

I actually look beyond the survival of just myself.
I'm sorry your soul is broken.

exactly, as we have done and as we have been doing. the state of California is uninhabitable if not for electricity and air conditioning. we will make new tech and our lives will change as they always have.

>it's hot in the summer

Attached: my face when.jpg (277x300, 21K)

trust the plan - trust the plan to collapse the west. roaring 20s / booming 20s.

let it all fail alone at that point to as well.

don't forget to get cucked by jizzsrael (black men on white daughters) to as well.

having the "coolest" summer in years here in Canary, barely hitting 30º don't know what to say

Carbon is pushed because it's easy to quantify and show on graphs. You can't exactly explain the myriad ways our planet is suffering in a way digestible to the masses. People are stupid and if you try to explain it they will grow bored and apathetic. The emissions argument is a good riding crop for people. How else are you gonna get niggers to stop polluting?

Hey faggot stop evading the question!
Why did you say coffee this evening when it's morning in the East coast?

Attached: 1563477338325.png (499x484, 134K)

>The Earth has had enough of humanity and is actively engaged in trying to kill us all as we speak.
Since it has been since the dawn of time. Fuck off pussy the world doesn't owe you a living.

Attached: gran-torino.jpg (600x370, 90K)

>its hotter in some places
>colder in other
>but lets ignore the second part completely :^)
>t. media

If you went outside you would see that the chaos and destruction is only on the internet. The real world is fine. It has been really nice outside actually. And my neighbors are pretty cool.

Better yell at white people about it instead of the 6.5 billion other people who contribute vastly more pollution.

>climate is too big for us humans to even begin to study
Imagine thinking like this? This is literally nigger tier 'logic'.
"Oh it's too hard to study so let's just not". Fucking die in the impending climate collapse.

no bro. your kinda right. but in reality ita about being able to control how fast plants grow. how better to create artifical starvation in a world of abundance. They will use biill gates machine to such the carbon out and then the plants will slow their growth. Then they will still blame climate change

The key fact everyone seems to overlook is that we're still coming out of an ice age. This is not the hottest the planet has ever been.

Attached: climate change denier.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>nigger tier 'logic'.

Allright then nigger tell me how you would calculate an accurate climate model then. You would have to calculate how many people there are and how much they exhale carbon dioxide. you woiuld have too factor every plant an animal in the world. you would have to factor in phenomenon we dont even know about yet.

so come back when you have a formula.

And speaking of nigger tier logic go on the NOAA and find out that there climate is calculate using a flat earth model because they are so shit at math they forgot the sun only hits half the earth at a time.

Hey queerbate, answer

Sure you can! A variety of radiation from the sun heats reaches and heats the earth. As the waves/particles bounce off some of the surfaces on the planet they lose energy and can get caught in the atmosphere, which is a combination of various gasses like NOx, CO2, methane, and good old oxygen. Some of these gasses are better at catching that energy, and can get released by burning things, like oil, natural gas, coal, or even by volcanoes. Pretty cool, huh sport?

>The key fact everyone seems to overlook is that we're still coming out of an ice age
This. So why the fuck do I have to pay a 'carbon tax' because some third world pacific islands are going to flood. The fucking niggers have been watching the ocean level rise for 10000 years, why should I give money to jews now because of it?

Attached: jew_calling.jpg (240x432, 16K)

Hey i did nigger

>posts some random pic in Kelvin when he only understand meme Fahrenheit
wow its hot in the equator??? sign me up for dat dere carbon tax right now!

Jow Forumstards can't accept climate change as the final redpill, mainly for two reasons.
1) It would invalidate all of their ideological concerns, relatively speaking
2) It's basically impossible to stop without extreme unity with the entire planet
So instead they cope with conspiracy theories and Koch brothers paid studies.

So you believe in a Bill Gates carbon sequestration machine built to inflict global starvation but you don't believe 8 billion people could create a lot of trash that negatively affects the climate? Top kek.

It's like this, pal. People create refuse and filth wherever they go. If you don't clean your house for a year you're going to get sick. Your very foundation will begin to rot if you neglect it enough. Why is this so hard for you people to understand?

I wish it would stop fucking around and speed shit up.

I think the whole world has forgotten what freshness tastes like.
Plastic reality.

You're not going to teach niggers shit, they don't care about their own neighborhoods let alone the planet. The carbon vector is pushed on whites and only whites. It's to limit production and kill competitiveness. Climate change is literally the perfect commie scam, has all the attributes and falls when closely assessed. If you're so worried, start printing climate alarmism in Chinese.

??? umm yeah? soo we normies see the world elite saying "we need to unify" witch is code for "give up your freedom and we control you". we the people know this is bad, running from tyranny is in our DNA. then we look at the data they are using to push the agenda and its all false conclusions bassed on bad science.

>The Earth has had enough of humanity and is actively engaged in trying to kill us all as we speak.
Noice.

that fucking moment when your such an ape than you dont realize climate and pollution are different things. pollution is an easy problem to fix, climate can not be fixed.

if you are unable to calculate the inputs of a system you can not accurately calculate the outputs

This is exactly what I mean, retards like this poster will yap on about elites, jews, etc, etc, until the climate is completely fucked. Most of these posters couldn't tell you what the post-script is on an element symbol without googling.

Oh no, the summer is hot how could this happen? There's should be AC installed outdoors everywhere it would solve the problem, 20 Celsius for everyone

a black cloud just flew over my house guys

Good. The Earth hating us will make stronger people. Everyone looks better with a few scars.

No

scholar.google.com/scholar_url?url=https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/~wsoon/myownPapers-d/BFSS97GRLwaveletonCET.pdf&hl=cs&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm1CXkrkPqhYD0LL5t5Ibkex8FCWjg&nossl=1&oi=scholarr

Stop being a nigger tier intellectual and read an actual scientific paper leftist.

Sage

so what do you want me to do. just roll over and hand my life to people i dont know or trust? What a fucking NPC thing to do. ultimate cuckery.

sure ill just trust all these random people who could have any agenda instead of actually doing the research and thinking for yourself

I think you're getting too conspiracy theory with this. You seem to believe climate change but then only react to the shittier aspects of that awareness. I'm sure there are scams associated with it but that doesn't make me deny it. You're right carbon taxes and blaming the white world is retarded. Doesn't mean we should give up. It means we should militarily strike the actual perpetrators. This is why climate change could be the biggest redpill of all. It gives absolute justification for killing nonwhites because they are the ones indirectly going to kill us all with their myopic retarded animal like behavior.

Because white people having money is racist and therefore their wealth has to be confiscated and given to the Chosen just like the Talmud prescribes

>beginning of August
>OH MY GOD GUYS IT'S HOT

>Every time I get a response like this, I'm more convinced that mankind is a lost cause and is going to get everything it deserves.
Mankind IS a lot cause. Think about it for a minute. The people who know/believe what's going on, are they making the kinds of sweeping changes that would be necessary to avert disaster? No, CO2 emissions are at record levels. Oil and gas exploration are at record levels. Even Germany, who's been going balls deep into renewables has been grossly failing at reducing CO2.
Everyone's just living as if technology, innovation and government will fix everything. It clearly won't. Hell, don't even have the raw materials for the whole world to use renewables. I'm not even sure if it's physically possible to change before the food supply is fucked. I know for sure it's politically impossible.

SCARY RED BAD

Attached: 1564656452583.png (572x627, 858K)

If CFC's rise in Indonesia, carpet bomb the production centers. Brazil starts clear-cutting rainforest? Fucking nuke Sao Paolo.

you kind of people are the people who said "oh they will open the federal reserve back up its just temporary". or the people who said "the government would never kill its own people". Your the unthinking masses that drag us all into hell with your complacency

>Faggot where do you really live? Answer

In these trying times we should look up to the celebrities who shame the average joe for not recycling a soda can while they post it from their private jet.

ya know they could have used orange or yello to represent heat but its all CIA color theory. Mind control with photonic frequency. Thats the real magik the elites use to control

SHUT IT DOWN

Yeah you're right! Evil scary elites trying to make us actually care about our environment. Screw them my personal little freedoms are more important than the survival of my species! I seriously sympathise with the CIA and other groups who treat you like the lab rats you are.

And the fools who believed the "temporary refugee/worker" lies.

/thread
This is the type of manipulation they use to induce the primitive emotional reactions of NPCs.

any links to the data on current CFC emissions?
I've looked into the carbon dioxide claims for a long time and that stuff looks like complete nonsense.
Willing to be convinced that current CFC levels may be having a big effect on temperature though.

Hey faggot show real flag

Attached: Tape_runs_out.jpg (284x430, 26K)

If people are deciding to live in zones with those vague consequences, then they also deserve the retribution.

Attached: 1565054647350.jpg (800x680, 98K)

yurop with a proxy my guy

he was right all along

Attached: homeless.jpg (1200x842, 253K)

I know

Attached: K I J.jpg (1033x602, 281K)