The idea to never hit a woman regardless what she did is neo-liberal

Before the 20th century, it was acceptable to hit your wife under conditions. Maybe even before the 1970's.

Today we have cuckservatives say that you should never hit a woman regardless what did. Even if she is chasing you with a weapon.

This made me realise that this is a neo-liberal idea and not traditional by any means.

Look at the most traditional countries in the world like those who have Sharia Law. It is acceptable in those countries to hit women if they meet unacceptable behaviour.

Attached: j6o2is3kkzvy.jpg (571x783, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bR5v3NRT0A&feature=youtu.be&t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rage

Have sex incel.

Look at the women cheer after Dr. Phil says to never hit a woman regardless of the circumstances. They are obviously leftists or at least have neo-liberal minds.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bR5v3NRT0A&feature=youtu.be&t=75

my old man used to smack around my mum and they are still married

Why beat her? Just slap.

There's give and take here. Women have an obligation to not do things that would make a reasonable man want to smash her face in. Men bear the responsibility of using their superior size/strength in a way that is just. We can call out the guys who beat their wives unjustly just like we can call out the dumb whores who earn their lumps.

Always remember kids
Closed fist strikes nay
Open palm strikes okay
You can always argue you're swatting a fly

Go back to the mideast where laws are "better"

I obviously don't condone hitting women for no other reason then self-defence and the defence of your property. I'm making this clear in case the feds are watching.

Attached: 1547467104945.jpg (696x645, 60K)

It's because they want to act like fools with absolute impunity. Its literally that scene from the Simpsons: "I'm acting like a jackass and no one can stop me."

Just a russian slap.

Attached: Russian_pickup_line.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

I hit my women when they deserve it. They don't complain.

Once you hit someone weaker than you, you lose all moral grounding
This applies to children (outside of discipline), the elderly, handicapped, and women. If it’s an argument with a woman, once you hit her you have lost.

Attached: 1552973056250m.jpg (1024x580, 61K)

You need to have sex, conserva-tard.

Attached: 1556742747876.jpg (595x581, 53K)

Attached: 1556743400748.jpg (781x940, 178K)

Equal rights cunt
You cant have your cake an eat it too

Woman are not weaker than you they are equal.
It's not beating a woman it is fighting with her your patriachal perspective and mansplaining of paternalistic sexim is duely noted.

And how do you know how the husband identifies on the genderspecturm you bigot?

I didn't say that we men should hit their wives for bad verbal behaviour. I'm talking self defence.

I wouldn't hit a woman, I'd discipline her. If her father or husband isn't around to do it then it's our duty as brothers.

Start a family

Attached: aryanfamily.jpg (650x516, 95K)

"Equal right cunt".

What's equal about men not being able to hit women in self-defence but women can do the same to men?

That's not equality.

ignore typos

Is this the one that killed Cyborg?

Maybe in Islam. It was never acceptable to hit a woman or beat her.
Women are weaker than men and it was always expected of men to treat women like they treat their children(more grown up children, not 3 years old) basically but hitting the woman for her words was never acceptable. Sometimes hitting a woman because of what she did could be excused but beating the shit out of the woman was never excused, unless she cheated or did something of that caliber.
My grandfather told me that a man who beats his wife is a man that has no honor and is a coward who would be afraid of being confronted by another man. Basically hitting a woman says more about the man than the woman and what it says is that you are dealing with a weak coward that is only dangerous to women and children and that a real man would not hit a woman.

kek
Great satire. It reminds me of this hilarious article I found where some fruitcake was examining "transphobia" in dating.
At the end of the article they entertained the "possibility" that the dating preferences might have something to do with people actually preferring the physical features of the sexes they are attracted to rather than what the person identifies as.

The fact that this is something that they haven't immediately considered really shows you the extent to which they are insane.

Attached: cis-trans-dating.jpg (1888x850, 385K)

Women beaters are faggots. Eat shit Muslim pussy.

Obligatory post
youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ

In Christian culture it was acceptable to hit women even just only a century ago.

Boomer cucks say otherwise. They grew up in a generation of neo-liberal conservativism which only benefits the woman. Basically white nights.

*knights

There's a tranny at AEW too but so far the only thing they're doing with him is calling him a woman and trying to exploit his native American roots.
It's funny because he got rekt by literal anime cuties.

Yes, but I don't consider originally male trannies or steroid abusers women

What did she throw at him?

>white nights
Sounds like a swanky bar lounge. Or a club event. Who's got capital and just so happens to be an angel investor? Give this guy some money. Let's make White Nights a thing.

cmon you know i corrected that typo instantly

>equality
Why not say it's never ok to hit ANYONE? Its not like women are different, they're exactly the same as men. Considering the rates of donestic violence are near equal, why are you favoring one gender? Are you sexist?

Same. They like it

But you stumbled on to something greater! Maybe start a movie club and have "white nights" where you watch movies with a white cast (colored side characters are ok as long as they are accurate to the source material, especially history)

Mate, the neoliberal world order doesn't think that violence is ever ok unless someone hits/nukes you first. And then it's a question of how strong the retaliation should be.

These feminists use neo-liberal modern conservatism when they need it.

They claim to be independent but when shit hits the fan, they use these cuckservatives to guilt men into helping them.

So it's okay to hit women if you're another women? Is it okay to hit women if you identity in that moment as another women? Is it okay to hit them if they for equally with men? Is it okay to hit them if they are feminists and fight against male privilege? Is it okay to hit them if you yourself a feminist and proclaim equality for everyone?

By their standards I guess but obviously they won't allow that. On paper sure.

Once again, I don't condone hitting women for any reason other then self defence.

Don't raid my fucking house.

Again: it was accepted as much as being weak has been accepted. Women were considered children, a century ago. And yet beating the shit out of your children was not accepted. Spanking? Sure. My grandfather on Sundays, before the church would sit down with his belt and deliver the punishment for the entire week, including his wife. But he would never raise a hand in anger at her nor at the children.
Maybe in some low life drunken dens that was accepted. I'm talking about the civilized people.
My grandfather was born in 1890 btw. Had 12 children, one of them my father. He lived to 110 and I had a chance to actually talk to him.
There was a 20 years difference between my grandfather and my grandmother and he always treated her like a youngster and somewhat like a child.
So don't tell me what was acceptable 100 years ago because you don't know. I had a first hand experience with a person who actually lived in that time. And men who beat their wives for no reason or who delivered a punishment that was overboard were considered weak and cowardly.

Thats a tough cigarette.
A burned match.

I mean, men are just far more likely to kill by use of force than women. But in Western society we tend to advocate against using violence because it's barbaric. If you want to be some mongoloid, move to those countries.

>cis people wont date trans

Attached: tranny (2).jpg (594x729, 109K)

Hitting women is degenerate. If you feel the need to hit a woman, you're probably with a bad personality match for you.

as expected of a leaf.

I saw a post earlier on Jow Forums showing an image of a poll which taken place in the 70's and before asking whether or not it is acceptable to hit women under certain conditions and a significant amount of students said yes.

I should have saved the image. Can't find it now.

lel...for fun, take out the s in she...watch their heads explode.

So then women aren't equals, if they can't be treated equally and face the consequences of their actions.

the poll took place at a top tier college in America.

Take pimozide tranny

Exactly they aren't equals. Women say they are but they are not. When shit hits the fan then they go on the cuckservative bandwagon.

I believe women should be treated differently then men. Privileged as they were and still are.

The problem is women want equality while maintaining that traditional privilege.

That's not equality at all. That just means they just want to keep the privilege that they benefit from.

So it's unacceptable to hit a woman if she is shaking a baby? Unacceptable to hit a woman who is trying to stab another woman with a knife? Unacceptable to hit a woman who is attacking you after you already told her to stop 10 times and tried to withdraw?

>wamen are equal to men in all manners
>not OK to hit wamen
>still more or less OK to hit other men
the doublethink is stronk with the libshits nowadays

Dr. Phil: YES NEVER HIT WOMEN EVER!

Neo-Liberal Public: *cheers*

>just three sons
>fucking helluva bunch of daughters
jesus, that must be some mad house in there. I dread to even think about it

That's how retarded Dr. Phil is.

Neo-liberal cuckservatives think that all you need to be man is to be employable, masculine, brave and physically fit. Not to think and act rationally.

Only applies to conservatives!

Attached: 1546673989946.png (969x746, 637K)

>sexist because you should beat your wife
>now sexist because you can't hit a female at all
Fickle fuckwadz I tells ye
But this anti-gynomorphic pro-toxic masculine attitude being forced nowadays, especially by "feminists" is just disgusting

Antifa did not say that lol

If you were physically attacked by a woman, would you die or defend yourself?

Stop posting this one, it's a girl that turned into a boy and conversvative Texas won't let it wrestle as a boy

I already stated, that I would defence myself.

I'm sure its illegal in the UK to do that and unacceptable if you are defending yourself physically from a woman.

If someone is chasing you with an axe, you must call the police when wait for them to arrive and not defence yourself. If your phone dies and you can't call the police or they refuse to help, well your shit out of luck.

That's the UK.

*then wait

ignore typos

pft I'll just say she's a nazi...a feminazi

>Not using your daughters to trade for wives for your sons...

Attached: 1539829650500.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

What if she is trying to murder you with a knife? Still not ok to hit a woman?

I hysterical schlapped a woman once, I guess that's OK.

ah fuck

My favorite band.

Attached: front.jpg (1600x1600, 327K)

If a woman punched me, I would smack her face back and look down on her for being uncivilized, based on equality and respect.

This is one of the hardest to swallow redpills. Congrats.

>dont matter what she did
if she hits she better expect to get hit.

No but they did say it's ok to punch nazis. Some women are nazis

well it's logical, i mean what are you going to do if you're being verbally abused by a mad woman? you should be allowed to defend yourself

ironically getting hit by a man actually is a common thing for women to get turned on by

Arent FtM literally on juice?

Women are property.

>6,000 years of women on a leash advances civilization to the brink of being an interstellar civilization
>100 years of 'women's empowerment' and the world is crumbling around us

>Zero reading comprehension

Shit i just realised. Yes my reading comprehension skills are poor.

>What is the (((Lautenberg Ammendment)))

if a bitch try to knife me i will clap the lights out off that dyke because some shit shouldn't be accepted as such and you should not tolerated
if she in danger the situation you should act accordingly to the moment your in no matter who or what is in danger or try to control you

Attached: 1560973619853.gif (480x368, 3.21M)

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Sean Connery not backing down.

Shaking works

south park
>promoting bleaching
I knew Mormons were based.

Always slap women with an open hand or back of the hand, fists are reserved for men.

shoot a gun weaponcel

Attached: 500px-DW4hp2.jpg (500x333, 46K)

It's the only way to teach women their place .

Are you a fucking misogynistic bigot ?
Are you trying to say men are stronger then women ?
Are you trying to say women are not equal to men ?
Did you really mean ;
it's never ok for a person to hit another person ?
Explain yourself you fucking misogynist!

this is good post
traditionalism is about balance in human relations

Unless she's a nazi

Ask leftist the following:
>Is it okay for a guy to punch a Nazi?
>Is it okay for a guy to punch a woman?
>What if that woman is a Nazi?

Within seconds, you can literally have leftists justifying punching a woman

My great grandfather took a wooden spoon to one of his daughters cunts after he found out she was listening to Jazz and hanging around black men.

She was eventually married off to a white man at age 15. They’re still married and her husband has beat her many times.

Exactly. It’s time to start hitting women again.