The more I look at the world, and especially the recent trade wars...

The more I look at the world, and especially the recent trade wars, the more I realise capitalism cannot handle the complexity of the modern world.

Globalised liberal capitalism leads to extreme wealth inequality of have and have nots, that eventually leads to issue of trade imbalances.

Closed conservative capitalism leads to wars for resources and imperialism.

It's all so hopeless.

>Inb4 imperialism is good
Talk when you have to die for some rich bureaucrat.

Attached: 1561487910080.png (523x531, 312K)

Didn't read any of that OP.

More interested in swapping dick pics.

Attached: 1564610644660.jpg (498x516, 31K)

Relative wealth isn't something a lot of people care about, because above a certain standard of living additional money doesn't improve your happiness, the studies on that are really clear.

And while capitalism does allow for great wealth inequality it's not because the rich take from the poor, it's because the total amount of wealth in the system in increasing rapidly. And even those who are relatively poor are rich by absolute standards. You have to ask the question, why does it matter that someone has a lot more money than you, so what? All that matter is what quality of life do you have.

A globalised economy means capital can move easily which means jobs can be located to places where they're cheaper.

The loss of jobs, lowers the spread of wealth. Meaning that businesses won't function as well, and in turn those business owners lose some of their income, and as such can't spend as much.

The lower amounts of jobs also means that wages won't grow as fast as people will compete for the scraps.

There have been plenty of studies that showed that imperialism especially for the British empire was a net burden on the empire and contributed little to the economic growth compared to the putting in place of free trade in the UK.

Trade imbalances don't matter so much if you apply floating exchange rates, saving rates are more important

Trade imbalances cause defence issues.
America for example doesn't like that Chinese companies that are very close to the government stealing technology. Because, the technical knowledge they learn can be used to further power their military.

We have absolutely no strategic industries here anymore, so in the event of total war, we'll be fucked.

>capitalism cannot handle the complexity of the modern world
But a bureaucrat in a government office can keep up with it faster, right?
And he can allocate an infinite amount of different resources more efficiently than people that deal with it everyday, right?
>inequality
Fuck off.

Sure, but you're looking at one side of the equation. The other side is that if jobs are moved to places where they can be done cheaper then the overhead for business is lower, and so prices are lower, and that means the cost of living goes down for everyone. And that means you can do more with the money you earn.

We dont want crap jobs in the west, what we want is to have good jobs that pay a lot and cheap cost of living so we have a high standard of living and quality of life. And any easy/simple jobs that anyone can do, we ship out to the part of the world it can be done most cheaply.

When the cost of the basics goes down we have more cash for luxury goods and the increased demand for luxury goods goes up it means we have more of the kind of jobs we want which is creating these high end products that really only the west can do well and give us high paying jobs.

What you want is to be able to buy more things and you can do that 1 of 2 ways, you can increase wages OR you can lower the cost of goods. Simply wanting more money is not a smart strategy in isolation because it depends what you have to do in order to get that money, if you're paid more but the cost of living is really high then it just cancels out, or worse.

Aka outsourcing:/

You fucking kike

It matters because the cunts with the money fuck with my standard of living

Don’t play fucking stupid, Jude

>muh inequality
Most virtuous system because it punishes sloth and incompetence whereas all "equitable" systems reward it.

>imperialism is good
Morality is subjective but imperialism in unavoidable.

You have to be 18 to post here kid. Capitalism has brought more people put of straight starvation level poverty than any other system ever conceived by man by far. Youre a fucking moron. Keep your braindead epiphanies to yourself retard.

Yes we want to outsource crap jobs, enjoy a lower cost of goods/services because of that and then use our spare cash to both buy luxury goods and produce them which gives us a higher class of jobs. We don't want shit jobs, why would we want them? If you're in a shit job now and you're worried about it going away then for the love of god get into a trade school or do a training course in something and become a skilled laborer.

How precisely?

So let me get this straight... the sum total distributed intelligence of everyone in society is insufficient to calculate properly how things should priced and what wages people should earn... but a small government council can magically figure all this out?

I'm not saying it's all bad. I like a lot of what it's done.
But we have to keep thinking of new ways to improve. We can't just assume that nothing better can ever exist.
The fact is American capitalism is clearly not as good for the average person as say Danish capitalism.

No, I want all businesses to be co-ops, profits should be shared across the workers because your business would not have been possible without them. People with more responsibility or the founders should be compensated more though.

To what degree? Some businesses comprise thousands of employees, and it's not like each one is just as valuable as the next. I'm sorry, but it's much easier to replace the janitor than it is the lead engineer.

>Danish capitalism
It fucking sucks. Government are partially retarded by themselves and partially forced to be retarded by the EU. Not to mention that the model doesn't work at all when you've got infinite niggers coming in and ruining everything.
Three things that need to be changed for it to work
>Government needs to cut their spending
>Government needs the freedom to make competent decisions
>Only productive members of society allowed
But with the last one you can achieve success with almost any model of society.

Have sex.

Thanks

Attached: 1564277658720.jpg (540x532, 62K)

here we go with the boomer aoc shit.

But that doesn't work. Businesses under capitalism CAN be co-ops. What you do is you start a business with some other people who also want to make a co-op, you all put in an equal share of the capital to start the business. You create a crap load of shares and then issue them equally among you, and then when the company makes profit above whatever you're paying in wages you can issue dividends to the share holders for whatever amount you like out of those profits (all of it, if you don't want to grow) and hence 100% of the money the business makes goes towards 100% of the workers in an equal way. There is literally nothing stopping people from doing that today, capitalism allows for that 100%.

There's a reason that this doesn't work in reality, and that's for several major reasons, like people AREN'T EQUAL, and some dumb cunts who have a say in the business are going to fuck it up, where as if you put a smart and experienced person in charge as a CEO it will run smoothly. And what happens in the real world is that coops are simply undercut in the market by better ways of doing business. Also the average Joe doesn't want to or cannot put in the capital needed to start a business, it means saving and deferring gratification to build up a pot of cash and then risking that cash to start the business. You have no idea if that business will succeed (almost all do not) so there's huge risk associated with losing your money. Most people would rather spend their money on something tangible than risk investing it into a business and losing it.

Businesses under capitalism act the same way that animals do under evolution, the bad ways of doing things fail and lose to the better ways of doing things, which is why we have these really common and specific ways of doing things with all of this structure and hierarchies of competence and all that good stuff. Because it's objectively BETTER to do it that way.

>The more I look at the world, the more I realise
gather all that knowledge and wisdom in your short life did you, too bad you're not clever enough to realize that your inexperience speaks volumes.