Wax my scrotum or go to jail

I thought gay people were smarter than average, why'd they allow trans people in to fuck up their whole movement?
There's even the trans exclusionary feminists (terfs) who are ostracised from LGBT groups, and vagina only lesbians who are belittled for not supporting trans "women"

How did it get so bad? What's the trans end game?

calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/corbella-jessica-yaniv-growing-bolder-in-her-bid-to-have-her-male-genitals-waxed

Attached: jessica-yaniv-1.png (1000x750, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thefreshfinnsta/status/1158518140411752449
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
youtube.com/watch?v=bnhnShhxfhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The end game is if LGB had stopped adding on letters and parading around like faggots, nobody would care and we'd both be happy. As soon as they have a P in their group title for Pedophile, all the "progress" they've made over the years will be undone. People will go from passive "whateverness" to "the slippery slope is real, but we ignored it".

All groups are defined by people outside the group by the fourth jew at the table. If you don't kick them out, then I'll assume you are are with them. Rope it is.

This is how the identitarians play their game

>What's the trans end game?
World communism, eternal enslavement by Jews.

Attached: cultural marxism.jpg (545x397, 79K)

WAX THE BALLS BIGOT

Here's an uncomfortable reality: Remember all those instances where leftwingers hated on rightwing institutions any time some boyscout leader and catholic priest diddled a kid?

Each one of those abusers was a faggot. Go square that circle.

Bigot, you can't say Homosexual Pedophile, that's homophobic. Heterosexual Pedophile is fine. Heteros aren't victims like those pedo fudge packers.

Maybe tranny faggots are a right wing psyop to blow up the whole system

Fun fact my wife does Brazilians and waxing male and female genitals require two different courses to be certified.

Most spas are women only and are only certified to wax women.

It's not that they wont wax a trans women it's rather that they aren't trained to wax cock n balls

Na, even in the woke commie Utopia, they'd be the useful idiots put against the wall first.

BIGOT YOU SHALL WAX MY BALLS

LADY BALLS

Canadian Human Rights Tribunal needs to go after those bigoted courses, needs more femine penises

The LGBT movement was started by pederasts sooo... And actually at least gay males are beloe avg intelligence overall.

This. Pretty sure Yaniv is slipperyslope-trolling

Tran women’s genitals are female genitalia bigot

>chop off your cock for hitler

>I thought gay people were smarter than average

Attached: kys.jpg (621x670, 65K)

Suck my hairy ass

Because the groups are all part of the fake divide and conquer plan. They build various artificial groups up periodically, like feminists or trannies, and they start off with small humble demands that manage to win some legitimate normie support. When (((they))) want the divide and conquer operation to swing into action the leaders of each group start coming up with crazy, offensive shit and the media focuses on it and magnifies it. So everyone thinks the crazy sex offender trannie is all trannies and the crazy man hating feminist is all feminists, and the conflict begins

It's the funniest thing. Gay and lesbian people were finally being accepted as normal with mainstream figures like Ellen and NPH being just normal humans that didn't find the need to be degenerate in public. But they had to jump the shark and push transgenderism. For kids no less.

I unironically support mtf trannies competing as females in sport just to piss off all the ugly feminist dykes who couldn't shut the fuck up about equal pay, equal rights, but all without equal expectations, responsibilities or physiologically comparative abilities.

The end game is oppressing straight people. They know they cant breed to keep their numbers so the only way to grow the movement is recruitment. The best way to do that is to brake up the family. This is a fucking disease.

Here is another dose of reality: the slippery slope has existed since the sexual revolution. Each push of the envelope that people protest and criticize is met with the usual “you’re overreacting,” and “muh slippery sloop,” to imply that all they want is just to be a be able to fuck like rabbits without being judged. But, next thing you know, all they want is to abort their babies, no big deal. Then, all they want is for faggots to be faggy in the privacy of their homes and gay bars. But wait, did they mention they also want you to see faggots and sex all over tv and movies too? Oh, I guess you also didn’t hear that they want to be able to be gay in public and for women to shake their asses on tv. Haha, you really didn’t hear them the first time they said they want same sex marriage and that you shouldn’t slut shame them? And you mean you really forgot that one time when all they wanted in the first place was for trannies to be able to walk in the daylight? I mean, all they ask is for trannies to be accepted as whatever sex they want to identify as. Are you really saying it’s too much to allow trannies to use the bathroom with your little girls and boys? Women should be able to fuck their dogs any time they want. Do you realize you are engaging in a slippery slope fallacy when you say that zoophillia will lead to pedophillia? I guess you think it’s too much to ask for pedos to be treated as people and allow them to love who they want at any age, right?

And then one day...

>gay people
>smart
You just enjoy falling for jew lies dont you? How can someone who denies the clear logic behind the human reproduction process and degenerate to a lvl lower than animals be consider intelligent? If anything faggots are the dumbest people on earth, at least retards are actually physically injureed in someway these degenerates ate just naturally stupid. And trans people are just sick.

Man the swingback is going to hurt

Nobody did anything again and things got worse later

You'd think the "normal" fags would be pissed about it.

I'll let you in on a secret OP, most gays fucking despise trannies they just don't admit it. They no longer get the attention they used to if I had to guess why

I'd imagine it'd be like a non nigger black person being annoyed at hood rats, or a non wigger white person at wiggers.

Just make sure the next major event they pull you pussy dont cop put and we actually start putting these people in the ground.

This is what Morgane Oger has said, basically. That any woman training as an esthetician NEEDS to fork out the money to train for ball waxing and NEEDS to be ok with it.

Trolling is ok, but this asshole has shut down businesses. I think he’s just mentally ill

I dont care is a degenerate despises another degenerate. That doesnt elevate the faggot they both get the rope

They conveniently added a + to cover the diddlers

>thought gay people were smarter than average
And this is why Leafs are the worst posters.
>Yaniv
No one even cares anymore. Fuck off.

You should watch the tranny fight between this and blaire white.

+ is "and friends".

When was that ever established?

>The LGBT movement was started by pederasts
Source for this?

Everything started to go wrong when they accepted women in Freemasonry.

Attached: Annie_Besant_Freemason.jpg (706x924, 65K)

Stop showing this thing to me

Do you really need to dumb this issue down it its most vulgar?

"wax my scrotum" really means treat me like a human being and don't deny me the services I am entitled to because of my gender identity.

You realize discrimination based on gender identity is ILLEGAL in Canada, right?

Trans kids is where I draw the line
t. "normal" faggot

NAMBLA were behind it, if you don't know who they are North American Man Boy Love Association. Pederasts.

I'll rake you myself when the day comes, you must be a fucking Quebec fag too.

Not to be confused with the North America Marlin Brando Lookalike Association

DoTR

I'll proudly dump you in the mass grave with the rest of them

And I'll bet that both of you say that the radicalization of white males on the internet is a meme

Women aren’t allowed to post here

Hi Jessica

Just about every fat bag lady looking autistic tranny is exactly like Chris Chan. Chris Chan is just stupid enough to tell the truth on why he became a tranny(in a very desperate attempt to get pussy.)

That's honestly what the history of this Jonathan person tells me

Asking about seeing pussy in changerooms type of thing

I've heard Yaniv had the RCMP raid his house last night.. for the taser he proudly displayed in the "debate" yesterday.

For pedo stuff i bet

Rcmp is inept and unprofessional though, I wouldn't trust any report until charged are laid

WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES.

Attached: 87d9592.jpg (1280x846, 145K)

I can hear Goodbye Horses playing every time I look at this picture.

For the taser he displayed in the live "debate" with Blaire White on youtube yesterday.. then said "it's illegal here in Canada", then hundreds of people (or more - since 42,000 were watching) reported it to the RCMP.

Someone should just use the superglue and canvas method and 'wax' this piece of trash .

Okay, I'm a member of the LGB community and I don't get why gay marriage is considered worse than mass immigraitno and race-mixing.

Daily Reminder:

This guy is a right wing provocateur looking to delegitimize trans people

it's over for us

I don't know why Canada can't have a vote to kick out Quebec.

Here's a video of that moment
twitter.com/thefreshfinnsta/status/1158518140411752449

>wanna defeat the VILE people??
>need motivation with your redpills?

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY and motivator for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show about infintychan

Attached: 1564931203789.jpg (1024x512, 108K)

>I thought gay people were smarter than average, why'd they allow trans people in to fuck up their whole movement?
>allow
Most of us agree that they shouldn't be grouped together with us. That doesn't stop them from claiming their mental illness is associated with sexuality, though.

Or 59:20 of this youtube video, if you'd rather watch it without the faggot camera work.
youtube.com/watch?v=bnhnShhxfhQ

Kick them out

He has to be /ourguy/.
I refuse to believe he is actually for real and will tale a bunch of gooks to a human rights court to force them to wax his balls.

>smarter than average
>eat poo

lol, what?

But we are, paisano
Just because the only people you think are gay are the obviously flamboyant ones doesn't mean that they're the majority of us.
One day you'll learn, mark my words.

Go back to TwoX faggot.

Attached: rake.jpg (474x355, 47K)

>tfw all it takes is one straight man playing dress-up to btfo the entire trans movement

One straight pedophile