Anyone else hate beta males more than immigrants?

I'm starting to believe it's these "guys" who are the source of all evil desu.

Attached: NuMale cucklet.jpg (301x321, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLaXAyksfUk
youtube.com/watch?v=fwYNuijPIpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=wLaXAyksfUk

I hate weak men and blue haired lesbians more than Kikes at this point.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 19.53.31.png (1194x1194, 661K)

Beta males are just un-converted brown shirts ready to fight in Hitler's army. I myself am a beta male, wear glasses, and have a beard.

I just look at them like the house niggers that they are. They don't matter and there's nothing independent about them.

No, they're mentally weak and corrupted, not evil

Attached: 1564266490527.jpg (500x407, 71K)

no and I'll tell you why.

because in a real world survival situation if it came down to a fight they'd still be looking for their girlfriends strap on while I figure out to fight or use flight (fight / flight) type stuff.

I agree OP. Just their very presence around me makes my blood boil and my primal nature makes me want to beat the shit out of them for no reason other than their weak beta nature. The way they talk exudes faggotry and weakness. They need to be placed in containment and not allowed to interact with anyone.

White liberals are worse than any color conservative.

Attached: 1548889185360.jpg (225x225, 12K)

They see you don't like them. This is why the need immigrants - to protect them from YOU.

I'm disgusted by beta males, but they don't throw trash in the street or steal shit so I prefer them to minorities

Everybody hates weak men, just like everybody hates niggers and towelheads

Attached: fem faggot.png (2178x2602, 1.68M)

No, they just keep you from changing the situation.

I am a male feminist in that women will only be equal after they stop using sex as a commodity and force themselves to develop personalities.

Kinda. Jacking off to trannies all the time has made modern men a sort of effeminate type of homo

Attached: Victoria has a secret.png (808x1080, 833K)

True feminism makes forming relationships impossible. Never understood how any male claiming to be "feminist" justifies objectifying women (sexual attraction is objectification).

Than again, any kind of attempt to formalize the relationship or initiate sex is basically harassment in it's very nature.

I feel the same way, it's not like I'm a violent person I'd never start a fight for no reason but when I see beta behavior it brings out some feeling of anger and resentment that is almost primal in nature.
From the power-tripping jannie to the idiots who donate to Twitch thots, the fat fucks who always make excuses for their condition and orbiters being overly agreeable and behaving like doormats... it's just vile.
I wouldn't mind to work with them and try to inspire them to better themselves but all you get is crab in the bucket mentality, rejection and ridicule.

Well they are the worst kind of enablers.

That is the thing, when sex is no longer a transaction women cease to be objects.

I think they’re funny in groups. So little consequence for words these days, one on one they’re always over to top nice its pathetic, yet shit talkers when in numbers.

I don't hate immigrants. I just don't want illegal immigrants streaming into the country because then BETA MALES take power because of the imported voters (and future generations of votes) Stopping illegal immigration stops limp wristed betas from holding power. A beta never deserves power.

yeah physiognomy isn't a meme, chinlets should an hero

>That is the thing, when sex is no longer a transaction women cease to be useful

ftfy

Post soi smile

youtube.com/watch?v=fwYNuijPIpk
The absolute state

Feminism has never been about helping women, and is instead just a tool to manipulate the weaker sex and destroy the family unit. The degenerate betas who are unable to form strong healthy relationships and use feminism to take advantage of broken women are the same sort of faggots who gave women the right to vote when the majority of women opposed it or were indifferent at the time.

And I also hate dog owners

I don't hate all men who are weak but I do hate nu males and bug men. I more feel sorry for the men I see walking around with skinny jeans and poor posture.

No. I fuck their wifes.

it's like they're cucking themselves but it's not their fault they're so blue pilled

Is this about eating box? Cuz that's disgusting and the fast track to women disrespecting you. Nothing signals more powerfully to a woman's primal instincts that a male is unfit for reproduction than him risking the health of his face and mouth to lap upon her beef. It's a huge thrill for her, sure, but not because of any clitoral stimulation. Her "ohs" and "ahs" are entirely derived by amazement at the male's silly self sacrifice. Completely deluded, the box eater will munch away confident that he is a supreme lover, when the woman is secretly aghast at the implications of where he's putting his tongue. She's had that part of herself bored and excavated by many colors of cunt conquerors until she lost count. So many suitors have emptied themselves inside that box, smacking victoriously her vulvar filets with their slick protuberant phalluses afterwards. And here is her blessed self-avowed "pussy eater," breaking a sweat trying to lick that same battered clam meat. He even thinks those the prickly sensations in his mouth are from his muscular exertion, but the box eater has just ingested the top STDs of all 37 countries visited by that writhing, smiling woman, and those itching sensations in his throat are microscopically shown to be the conquest of his nerve tissue by her minge's army of misandrist microbes. Destroying his cells outright, the box's pox overwrites the beta's genome, rendering him more reproductive for the Papilloma species than his own. Don't be a goof and lick cloven meat.

virgin pussy tastes good though, copypasta user.Thanks for the chuckle

No pajeet. They can be re-educated because they are white. There is no hope for browns like you. You are the connection between human beings and animals.