Badly educated men in rich countries have not adapted well to trade, technology or feminism

Readers' comments

economist.com/node/21649050/comments

Attached: E4BB7332-664C-4463-836E-4E46FB6BBF77.jpg (1125x1072, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/node/21649050
archive.fo/PiyHH
streamable.com/32nmw
womenarestupid.site/blog/prostitution-in-3rd-world-countries-is-awesome
economist.com/essay/2015/05/28/men-adrift
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers?

>badly educated
What does that even mean?
These people really don’t go outside do they?
White men are the ones with MBAs who run companies. White men are the ones with PhDs who do scientific research.
What are they even talking about?

Here is the actual essay link

economist.com/node/21649050

Attached: C7BC4486-CB00-4736-99F7-A54107F9A90B.jpg (1125x1625, 714K)

Poorly indoctrinated

That's an interesting term, don't think it'll replace nigger though.

I don't think they're saying that men in rich counties are badly educated, they're saying that men in rich countries who are badly educated are fucked.

Translation:

>We fucked you over to increase the GDP.
>Why are you so fucked?

>they dindu nuffin, she complains

>badly educated
more like didn't adhere to the agenda and indoctrination by the (((Colleges)))

Educated means indoctrinated in their world.

If the country and young men are being fucked by poor education and the education industry is mostly feminist women and democrats, then I think it is safe to assume that women and democrats should be held responsible for the oppression they are causing.

(((educated))) is codeword for indoctrinated to cultural marxist dogma and openly support the genocide of your own people.

>They don't do nothin'
>Badly educated men
>???????????????????????????

>economist
>globohomo & learn2code central
not worth the click

Shes talking about migrants, tardo. She just cant say that without being racist

How convenient. Down for (((site maintenance))). Guess the comments weren't going well.

Yeah just like journalists dont adapt well to coding LMAO fuck these balloon heads.

Agreed but the comments for this article are enjoyable and surprising baste

No she’s talking about white guys from the rural south. I’m guessing you didn’t read even a single paragraph.

>Shes talking about migrants
no way dipshit thats clearly a jab at tradesmen and people who managed to make a name for themselves without a $40k paper

>White men are the ones with MBAs who run companies
That's not the majority of white men. Most white men are working shitty jobs in construction, call centres, and warehouses.

One of these things is not like the other!

Attached: IMG_4398.png (498x569, 442K)

No, "educated", means you have managed to achieve a basic high school education, which a lot of white men are failing to do. White British men are the worst achievers in this country, and the same is true for Americans.

>talking about immigrants

LOL confirming that education means indoctrination.
As if there is some lack of information and once that is provided then everyone is on board...

One example

Let me absolutely clear about something.
This article was written by a person who is spiritually blind and who hates men, although they themselves are surely unaware of either fact.

Several men unpacked and described, in articulate detail, the truth of these issues and the absolute destruction it is causing to society, as well as pointed out what a filthy and denigrating diatribe this anti-male article is.

I applaud them; I am too exhausted with it all and disturbed to care to talk about it.

I survive on my own deprived of intimacy and the profound joy, love, and support of a wife and family. Because of that, and being a highly intimacy and affection oriented man by nature, I have suffered profoundly and failed to thrive at life.

Well it turns out that women aren't interested in men who are not thriving at life. And It has occurred to me that there are multitudes of American men confronted with this terrible and dehumanizing catch 22.

And yet I have the media, such as this article, as well as film, television, and the pernicious and pervasive social mentality, all saying I am "lazy" and "criminal minded," and that I am "not keeping up with the times."

Me, a man who like millions of other American men has done all of the following: helped the poor, volunteered with widows and the disabled, built houses for habitat for humanity, and has never mistreated a woman or child, nor used a woman for sex or even had casual relations at all.... All while surrounded by a society of women and men who thrive with their intimacy needs well met through carnal and thoughtless means, and that judges men like me as "lazy non-contributors".

I watch the Hispanics and my Asian friends thrive and prosper with the love and support of a culture based on marriage and family and "traditional" (read, proper) values, and meanwhile I see the whites and blacks literally disappearing, as several commenters here astutely observed

lmfao

Here's an archive of the comment section. It's breddy gud

archive.fo/PiyHH

Not surprising when you see our schools
>diversity is our strength
streamable.com/32nmw

>No, "educated", means you have managed to achieve a basic high school education

It is always some brit or leaf that is full of shit like this.

They don't at all mean basic high school education.

Another

Single men don't need to work very hard. They have fewer needs, will live in a dump and not much care, are generally lazy unless challenged. They do want sex (particularly when young), and will work hard for that. But women don't demand marriage and a steady job from their sexual partners as they used to, because they don't have to any more economically, and because when young they're looking for fun as well rather than a marriage contract. Men often learn to prize family and companionship later in life, but if not domesticated when young, they are difficult to train later.

I don't see this changing; I think we'll learn to accept it more. There will be a lot of partially unemployed men, unhappy and periodically causing trouble, voting for the Golden Dawns of the world. There will be a lot of single mothers, who might learn to club together for support, and who will vote for lots of government programs. There will be some middle and upper class families with two incomes, two kids and no time, but those men won't be especially happy with their lot either, as they will rightly see their position in the family as optional. I see no cultural or economic incentives to drive a change in that dynamic in the near future. Eventually, perhaps women will choose to stop having many male children. A society with 80% women and 20% men might work best in the years to come.

This is the kind of cuck shit which gets published in today's economist. It's gone to shit since it's sale.

it's like women are too egocentric to build a world that works for anybody but their selves.

Attached: 1563801351546.jpg (1242x1383, 1.06M)

Are you fucking retarded?
This is bait, there is no way that you are taking this seriously

Attached: bait's power.png (500x500, 26K)

They absolutely do mean that, because if you achieve good grades during your basic high school education, you will have the opportunity to get into a good university or get onto a good apprenticeship and build a career.

Attached: X-BAIT.jpg (675x482, 42K)

badly educated is code word for...

Funny how I get an error when I access that link from Jow Forums but I don't get an error if I access it from somewhere else.

So lakehsas qween negresses need productive males that actually do something so they can leach from the work with their welfare and bullshit government jobs

what they gonna do when whites get completely drained?

Neat, mind if I save those?

Attached: 8daabc7320049685081b919e4df310d56df4768c43f5bb9000bdeea1f7d2b31a.gif (292x199, 177K)

take em

You white incel basement-dwelling Alt-Right violent pigs make me sick. You are losing to literal 3rd Worlders, your phones and shoes are made in China, your socks are made in India, you can't live in mommy's basement forever.

Attached: 1527587754935.jpg (960x716, 73K)

That picture is so sad

We're all in the same boat you colossal faggot.

Don't read The Economist. It's just a tabloid. They can barely write anyway.

I have a degree in chem and I had to work at a warehouse for a while. It's the fucking job market. Stop victim blaming, tits or gtfo.

So they're finally realizing that having a large portion of the population with no prospects is a problem? Woman can just get knocked up and live off of state handouts. Men work or go homeless till they die. Thats the only option men have.

They will still blame whites.
These people have 0 self awareness.
Even if they manage to achieve some, they rarely care. They will all starve and go screaming into the void to their demise all while saying it was whiteys fault even long after we are gone.

It just means “people who didn’t go to college”

Take one look at yourself you White Males, you brought an inflatable doll down to the 9/11 Memorial Wall at Ground Zero, you White Males have ZERO class, with your tattoos, your Ford F-350 diesels blowing smoke/coal everywhere, your fake-macho culture of watching UFC and drinking and dressing like you're 8-year-old boys in t-shirts and cargo shorts... most of you white males have a LOT of growing up to do.

Attached: doll-1024x561.jpg (1024x561, 92K)

>A society with 80% women and 20% men might work best in the years to come.

Explain. If woman are voting in more programs how is that going to be paid for? Sounds like a system doomed to collapse. Wants are limitless but resources are finite. For every woman consuming taxes you're going to need and man paying taxes.

You are a mindless fucking drone.
Just go away.

>Why don't you have any money?
>why not buy houses?
>why not get married?
>why is everyone shooting heroin?

Can I be a dancing monkey like you some day?!

Sneed

>Diversity hire complains about white men not doin' nuffin as she incompetently does her make-work job

>niggers nigging
>nigger throws book at white kid
>teachers ignore this
>white kid gets pissed and shoves the books off
>the female teacher shits on the white kid making him leave
what the fuck is this

Attached: 1560978508719.gif (480x356, 3.68M)

This is a comment from the comment section not my writing/opinion

The teachers literally can't punish the colored children. The school would be called racist and the teacher, plus possibly the principal, would be fired.
And the blacks know this.

>what the fuck is this
The birth of another 'hateful nazi' my friend

These comments are basically Jow Forums with civility and a thesaurus.

>I don't care if there's a large contingent of unemployed fighting age men becoming more and more politically radicalized
>I don't care if there's millions of single moms and broken families out there producing the next crop of mass shooters and gangbangers
>Just as long as I can live my life in a major metropolitan area as a corporate drone barely making ends meet due to a rising cost of living
Hubris will be the downfall of the rootless cosmopolitan.

2015 too, interestingly

I'm a highly educated man and I hate globohomo and feminism.

What did you eventually find?

The Economist is unreadable these days, just another pozgessive news outlet, don’t waste money on them.

we are men god fucking dammit fuck feminism.

Attached: 3863535810_eeeaafddea_b.jpg (1024x1023, 409K)

>Badly educated
>badly
JK Rowling may be directly blamed for this particular kind of garbage writing.

Attached: images - 2019-08-06T171627.862.jpg (500x534, 39K)

interesting that now that page is 'down for maintenance' (which must have happened in the last hour) yet every other article is still up? hmm

So just let the white kids go reich on the nogs and keep them in line.

Some really based comments in there

how can you see comments?

These people don't care. They'll gladly fuck you over to boost the GDP. They'll tattle on you to the tech censors to destroy your livelihood. They don't care what happens to us as long as they can maintain the facade of civilization from their lily white luxury lofts in the white neighborhood of a major city.

They had already stopped any more comments coming in before it went down. The page will probably open back up with the comment section removed.

This is why the current system is illegitimate. Therefore it's morally ok to sponge off it and avoid paying into it now.

T. Gen X-er wagecuck who used to contribute

that is why white men need to expat to 3rd world countries and bang hot exotic brown women

womenarestupid.site/blog/prostitution-in-3rd-world-countries-is-awesome

Sperg-raging and shooting random brown people is stupid and insane. They're in the process of being fucked over too. I can see it happening already with the Hispanics in California.

The page is only down for maintenance if you try to visit it from Jow Forums

JK Rowling is a strong author from a purely grammatical point of view. Blame Twilight and the sperg garbage on the web.

>brown is best

What the fuck are you even doing here?

>Sperg-raging and shooting random brown people is stupid and insane
Only logical post on this board.

They’re badly educated because they don’t believe in feminism, and they don’t believe in feminism because they’re badly educated, isn’t it obvious?

"site maintenance"

Oh no

>white kid attacking students of color
Guess how the public and administration sees that.

Not even mentioning that black kids never fight 1 on 1. The white kid would have 20 kids hitting him.

there is nothing to adapt to that you want to destroy and gone.

The article is correct. Men reject higher education and opt for old jobs like factory or construction worker, but that shit is dying out fast. The stereotypical manly jobs are being killed off by automation, but men refuse to get educated because of pride.

It's really idiotic to watch it all.

it is just paywalled

economist.com/essay/2015/05/28/men-adrift

Extracting personal revenge is not insane.

>but men refuse to get educated because of pride.

How the fuck can you possibly believe this.

You are the idiot if you don't know what is at play.

You are a child conspiracy theorist.

You mindlessly repeated some canned feminist bullshit about male pride being the reason they don't want to go into massive debt for leftist indoctrination.

Choke to fucking death on your next meal you low info fuck.

>t. college administrator

"Badly Educated" in this context probably means for the jobs that are available. There is a mismatch between what people are getting educated for and what they can be employed for.

Attached: _BIIRWr6RrgfpxFG-SBvMvJod_ohMm_7OfZL_UYMojg.jpg (530x795, 55K)

Attached: shut up woman i am trying to think.jpg (461x578, 50K)

Attached: 1548119549877.jpg (453x465, 81K)

The Economist is an actual Rothschild organ. They are not writing out of concern, the piece is to trumpet their achievement.

lolwut
You fucking faggots refuse to hire qualified white men and refuse to let their children into college

>Because of pride

No.
How about not getting into ridiculous debt first.
You will also be indoctrinated into the cult of leftism and will be ostracised if you hold any right-leaning views or dare to question anything.
Then when you have gone through all that you are now competing with "diversity" so as a white man your degree has less value than Parjeets or LaTavious as most companies will have quotas that they must fill or much crying and lawsuits will ensue.