Oh no no no

This is the leader of the far right in Italy? What happened to Christian values against degeneracy?

Attached: C26528F6-88CB-4DE5-90A3-95F9D5E4D51C.jpg (1920x2560, 3.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-deJ44UYWU
youtube.com/watch?v=mhFimgxpgEk
youtube.com/watch?v=zSSt_ah92lk
youtube.com/watch?v=MmnX2cbWOzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's just having a good time you puritan faggot

He's partying like a medieval pope

>doesn't know about la dolce vita

You don't get it, you have to sin. How else is the church getting your money if you don't buy of your sin to get in heaven.

shut up. italians are pragmatic enough to take whatever leadership they can get to end the illegal nigger invasion.
they'd be up to their eyeballs in niggers while waiting for your "perfect politician".
now fuck off.

you know italians quite literally chase money like niggers. no such thing as values

>zogged mind detected

Salvini is a kike

>christian values
>politician
>politician

Attached: Chabad2.jpg (330x204, 17K)

>all right wing leaders are Zionist degenerates

Really makes you think

Attached: ParadigmJew.jpg (900x691, 313K)

Whats wrong with drinking grappa of a ragazza’s ass.

Do we have a positive id on that liquid in the cup he's holding?

>brazillian flag

He’s not salvini, he’s an actor.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Oh noes! He likes pussy and goes to parties during the summer like anybody else does!
What an evil fascist!

He's a single dad.
I guess he has the right to go looking for some puss puss.

Also fuck this Croatian bitch OP

What of it? While I personally think such festivals are absoltely degenerate there are worse things.

Attached: 1562461153501.jpg (900x900, 97K)

The perfect blend of the Dionysian and Apollonian

The nose knows.

nobody cares about christcucks anymore

>This is the leader of the far right in Italy?
>Salvini
>right wing
During his youth, Salvini became a member of the left-wing autonomous social centre Leoncavallo, which strongly influenced his early political orientation before he became the main representative of the right-wing faction of the Northern League.
>What happened to Christian values against degeneracy?
What values? Christians only act according to their values when it's convenient. I'm sure this is what God wants Salvini to do. Are you anti-christian for suggesting this might be degenerate?

Absolutely Disgusting. He is clearly a good degenerate goy.

NO FUN ALLOWED

gabagool

European dance type festivals are as ancient as European culture. In fact EDM itself is one of the last few largely white subcultures in Europe.

This

You ever seen Jersey shore? Wonder what fucking people they could be to be such degenerates. Well there's your fucking answer.

Attached: Filth.jpg (485x300, 21K)

>Catholic
>Christian
Pick one.

fpbp

BASED BASED BASED

Fpbp
Chad’s gunna chad

lmao @ protestants. I'm not even religious.

>Oh noes! He likes pussy and goes to parties during the summer like anybody else does!
>What an evil fascist!
and then he goes around with his rosary. As long as he doesn't fuck around he can be forgiven.

Matteo is having a nice time.

It's good when politicians go on holidays.

They should have short holidays every month.

Well rested, relaxed leaders make better decisions.

No one said Salvini was a conservative, dumbass. You live in an Italian province and you don't know about him ?

So? He's italian.

...who said he's "far right"?

Read the bible and then study the catholic doctrine.
I am not even protestant.

show flag incel

This is what happens in Italia. Fuck off we're full...

He's not against degeneracy he's against shitkins ruining everything. That pic is exactly what he fights to preserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-deJ44UYWU

why does he look like a mexican?

he looks like he has some asian genes

Having fun is degeneracy?

You can't be against shitskins and not against degeneracy at the same time. Degeneracy leads to shitskins.

Upholding the law/protections against human trafficking and not wanting your country to be overrun by shitskins apparently makes you far right these days.

spbp

EDM has a lot more in common with American bro and party culture, maybe even south American festival culture, but there is nothing particularly European about it. European dancing is elegance, grace and skill, not ass shaking and having seizures while listening to over compressed music with no dynamic range. This is European:
youtube.com/watch?v=mhFimgxpgEk
This is not:
youtube.com/watch?v=zSSt_ah92lk
Even when looking at folk dancing it's obvious why your observation is wrong:
youtube.com/watch?v=MmnX2cbWOzo
There is structure, movement and roles are well defined, EDM has nothing like this.

You're wrong. Everyone knows that right wing men are only allowed to chop firewood and read the bible. Anything more is degeneracy. If you disagree, you're a jew.

Attached: SUN_S12_1204.jpg (600x337, 31K)

He looks like the arabs he wants to keep out. It's hillarious but sad at the same time.

Have a seat rabbi

Attached: 735A6F43-C26A-4DA4-822A-CBDB11A922C4.jpg (1000x666, 168K)

because mexicans have spanish blood

spaniards and italians look alike

Attached: (You).jpg (448x473, 60K)

How old are you, 12? Hes literaly trying to be Berlusconi 2.0, Italian politics is all about being a real MAN. A real man fucks, takes drugs, gets into fights and is generally an asshole. This is what medoids WANT leading them.

Fucking italians will keep electing berlusconii (is this how you make plurals?) ad infinitum

He's socializing with the commoners.

Being relatable and a 'cool guy' goes a long way in getting reelected

democrats do the same thing but without pussy

Attached: cirinnà-gay-pride.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

This

>drinking
>partying
>actually talking with women irl

It's just a bit of fun. I don't see the problem?

You shut ins need to get a life.

he doesnt look arab
no, he looks mestizo, he looks like has east asian genes

But most importantly we want to beat commies and memeflags in the streets

Attached: 7EC64181-308F-467E-A6D2-101BEA4BC588.jpg (600x493, 85K)

Aj odjebi frajeru

Kad naucis neke stvari, onda pisi ovdje a neke random pizdarije kao to sto se Salvini zabavlja

Ti mora da puno izlazis cim tako nesto pises

Its called being a populist. Also the italians are known for not really giving a shit about "christian values", being that, you know, Pontius Pilate and all.

Fitting that you would post such a picture, from a time when Italy wasnt a meme tier country, before you became degenerate gypsies. Sad!

At least you can't use the incel card vs him.

Recent studies show that Salvini derives from Sahl Veenee, a surname of Arab descent. So, yes, Salvini is half Arab

Attached: 41dqL3t-8eL.jpg (500x400, 26K)

>Salvini is half Arab
he is not, i dont know why people think italian has arab genes when arabs never conquered mainland italy

Have sex dilate

a Christian who is also a hypocrite? Gosh I'm shocked

>People forget so easily

Attached: file.png (1800x1200, 2.34M)

i know right? i am now against having borders because of this

by now, I challenge you to find the differences

Attached: 61Yeu0qbzNL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

unironically this
and this

i can't tell the difference between southern europeans and arabs, including italians

well because before germanics raping greeks and romans looked like pic related

Attached: 1fc4769f782a7b2bcfdb2072266e37b1.jpg (236x387, 23K)

italy got conquered by both the turks and arabs though lol

Show me the passage in the bible where it says "thou shall not take vacations and party".

I think you'll find it next to the passages where Christ attended feasts and Transmuted water into wine so everyone could party with him.

Jesus wants you to party sometimes. Just not all the time, and not too hard.

they also diddle children a lot

>Christian values
Everyone hates Christians and their stupid fucking world view now. Christcucks can go fuck themselves. I have never cared for them.

He seems like a decent fun bloke

Sicily was conquered , main land lost like 1 city to the Turks. Plus your a fucking faggot with a meme flag

then why do italians look like arabs?

Uber chad 5000. I wouldnt expect for you to know what that looks like.

I'm glad he doesn't have Christian values and he actually wants to fuck women instead of just raising other men's children.

Attached: 1500410298200.jpg (560x416, 12K)

> goes to beach
> takes off shirt
this is what normal people do at the beach user

Because you are a stupid meme flag, you can not distinguish red from blue.

I did. Everything fits perfectly.
Beginning with the keys to heaven given to st. peter

>why do latins in America look like latins in Europe
Im sure you will figure it out someday

Fuck Christian values, that shit got us into this mess to begin with. I hope his Italian ass starts worshipping Zeus.

Attached: 9eifDqCl.jpg (640x629, 47K)

>Being THIS Chad

Basado absolutamente

U, mad EuroCuck?

Western Sicilians are Arabs and sadly they were allowed to migrate to the rest of the land lass after ww2 , salvini however doesn't look Arab. But he doesn't look Germanic ofc.

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

Jewish controlled opposition. Purge those party-animals.

Fuck off miserable incel, Italian appreciation for la dolce vita is one of the best things about them

Ahhh now I see.

Just like when the left can't meme the christcuck can't meme because they are one in the same.

Look at this fucking hot mess. Just post a .pdf of the bible next time. Or he is an idea. PICK ONE QUOTE.

Attached: 1564057479431.jpg (624x624, 83K)

also dont forget if you look at a black womans ass your penis will start to melt

But he is controlled by (((them)))

Giorgia Meloni is way better

Attached: timthumb.php.jpg (638x489, 262K)

Not far right
Free to enjoy himself

Croasans aint used to see heterosexual couples.