President Trump Calls for Red Flag Laws

breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/05/president-trump-calls-for-red-flag-laws-following-texas-ohio-shootings/

Attached: rf.png (1587x961, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/maryland-officers-serving-red-flag-gun-removal-order-fatally-shoot-armed-man/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look there are 10 threads on this. Stop spam/flooding.

That's a good idea.

>That's a good idea.

Consider suicide

>red flag laws
>accounting for people with zero red flags

Hmmm

Fuck Red Flag laws. If you really want to up the shootings, especially on law enforcement, go for this.

I can already see it. Police come to a guy's house to seize his firearms because someone reported him to the feds for posting suicidal or depressing memes on facebook.

The guy shoots the cops for attempting to violate his unalienable rights as a human being, and they say "See? He was crazy!" After they fill him with lead.

My father would be a red flag due to his depression, however he is physically disabled and relies on his concealed carry firearm to defend himself from his wheelchair. But no, he is too much of a threat the government would say.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
LE FUCKIN BASED!!!!

BASED GEOTUS
BASED MAGAMAN

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! TAKE THE GUNS FIRST!!!! HAND IN YOUR BUMPSTOCKS NOW, GOY! I'M THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO IZREUL - BELIEVE ME!

This kike is literally worse than Obama for rights.

cope harder faggot

He really is sadly

3 people have died this year in red flag confiscations

Do the "alarmers" need any sort of explanation to initiate the red flag investigation, or can Antifa pretty much accuse anyone and have their guns taken? Big if no reason is needed.

Bush also fucked Americans in the ass with the Patriot Act and other anti-freedom glownigger ZOG shit. I guess Republicans just hate freedom.

DILATE, DISCORD TRANNIES!
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's the police, so the government really. The government can accuse you of being mentally unstable for writing a meanly worded letter and take your guns.
Essentially redflag laws are Minority Report in the modern day, they are literally coming after people for thought crime

I don't think you even need Facebook memes. Antifa can go down the phonebook and eliminate the firearms in a (white) community. Also, you can bet your ass that politicians won't push for consequences for false accusations. It will be another #metoo guilty until proven innocent shitfest.

>thought crime
I suspected as much. Hopefully Trump makes a mistake and puts someone secretly redpilled on the Supreme Court.

If you ask me, Trump has accelerated us hard towards the next American civil war, it's just a matter of time and when the spark comes. Buckle up boys I thought there was hope with him as our president but it's looking like we're gonna have too renew the tree of liberty with some blood

It's not that, user. It's that both parties want the same thing. They're the uni-party. But, they present to the masses as if the Democrats want to restrict rights, the Republicans want to defend the people against oppressive government so that when the uniparty wants to expand its reach, they can use the Republican party to do so. That way when the STAUNCH supporter of your rights comes to you and says "Believe me, I don't want to do this, but the problem is so bad that there's no other option! I don't like it either!". It's the same way, how it's always been a Republican president who has given amnesty to illegals.

There goes the 2020 presidency

The Soviet Union locked dissidents up by claiming they had a mental illness. Way to start heading down that path lmao.

Going after video games & guns when that's the majority of your base is political suicide and he has just committed it

So what's the solution, then?

Because if the shootings continue normies will reach a breaking point. They won't give a fuck about what laws have to be passed - just that the violence stops.

Kill all those who oppose us, it's the only real solution

Trump was supposed to be the line between sane and insane and he has just tilted over to insane

Much of the problem is the MSM. Almost all shooters, even mass shooters, are nonwhite. Yet the MSM has an agenda that normies eat up.

KYS SHILL RAT
KYS SHILL RAT
KYS SHILL RAT
KYS SHILL RAT

TRUMP IS BASED AND IF YOU DISAGREE UR A ONIONS BOY U DRINK TOO MUCH ONIONS JUICE AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Attached: 1527645788484.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Obama expanded gun rights and Trump infringed twice.

Attached: 1549988532053.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

Well, the shooting that everyone is talking about now could have been stopped by just deporting the fucking illegals and building the wall. So, that's one thing you could do. Y'know, the thing that Americans have been asking for for about forty years now, which has been completely ignored by the government.

HELLO SHITSKIN MUDSLIME
HAVE YOU DILATED YET TODAY?
KYS SHILL RAT

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

BASED RSBN
BASED OANN
BASED FOX!

I WANNA GO DOWN ON KELLYANNE CONWAY AND JEANINE PIRRO!!!!!

FAKE NEWS
KYS SHILL RAT

Obama didn't expand shit, what absolute fucking bait. the main thing Obama did was inflame race relations in any possible way he could, between Al Sharpton & King oogabooga nigger, the niggers could do no wrong

What did Obama do to expand gun rights? That sounds like a great way to flex on conservatards who still support Trump, if true.

Global 6 you absolute fucking faggot or go the fuck back to

Attached: 1486479710225.gif (537x524, 38K)

He made it legal to open carry in national parks. Feel free to look it up. The only explanation for this that I can think of is if a republican does it there will me less chance for civil unrest.

Attached: 01478423783.png (303x325, 127K)

sauce

Yeah man cause the Republicans surely won't feel betrayed and want to kill those who betrayed them

This.
They already are calling the police on people who open carry. How many citizens were shot because of these motherfuckers?
I guess we need more people being killed by the government for owning the guns legally and being law abiding citizens.
Fuck Trump and fuck his retarded red flag laws.
Fucking unbelievable.

Open carry in national parks + allowed AMTRAK passengers to check firearms with baggage

It really us pretty unbelievable, my guess is his kike puppet daughter got her claws into her father and now we're back on the Obama Bush time table for the NWO

Obama never wouldve gotten away with the shit this man gets away with
His first year was so good
I think he got blackmailed
Sadly
I wonder why all the pedos are still getting arrested tho

I bet the pedos getting arrested is just for the moral high ground, his presidency has turned into an absolute fucking joke at this point, the president that campaigned on America first and being a true patriot is now betraying us in the same way the democrats who seek to undo the fabric of this society do.
If you ask me, I'm defeated. The president through his own ignorance and faggotry has defeated me

That's actually fairly based.

Hopefully the Supreme Court can strike it down if RBG is replaced with a redpilled judge.

Give me your guns goyim.

Attached: trump.jpg (2000x1330, 598K)

Maybe literal cattle shouldnt have voting rights
Maybe the us government should tell them the truth
That theyve been under mind control since the 50s
I still managed to have free will and think for myself under literal voice to skull and remote neural monitoring
Why do we baby people who will never wake up?
If trumps the real deal and not just some turbo kike he needs to stop throwing us under the bus
Tell the public the truth about how bad things are
And arrest most of the media as foreign agents
Which they are
All of our media is foreign owned

Honestly i think its cuz the zionists realized that the new world order types wanted them dead
We will probably see trump win the war
And we will go back somewhat to the way things used to be
But theyre still evil and want to enslave us
They just dont like pedos or human trafficking
Honestly i would take the zionists over the masons and the new world order if they just leave us alone
Give us a fair social contract and just let the public be for once

Well....... that’s not good

This guy's sister called one in and got him executed by cops. This is, essentially, private citizens given power to call in an extrajudicial execution on people they don't like

cbsnews.com/news/maryland-officers-serving-red-flag-gun-removal-order-fatally-shoot-armed-man/

I hope, that every patriot who gets red flagged breaks out the stockpile and opens fire on these gestapo faggots, I hope the fucking cops start telling the president "we're losing too many this isn't working" If every patriot takes 5 cops with him he's doing his job

There is no doubt these laws violate the 2nd Amendment, 4th Amendment (probable cause and particularity), 5th/14th Amendments (due process), and 6th Amendment (right to confront witnesses, right to present witnesses, etc.) These laws will absolutely be struck down. The problem is they will deliberately avoid letting them get challenged all the way to the Supreme Court. They will abuse them as much as they possibly can but give up whenever they're appealed in lower courts to make sure they never reach the Supreme Court. This is similar to what they did when they passed the Anti-Riot Act, which is completely unconstitutional but still on the books because it never made it to SCOTUS (although it was found unconstitutional in lower fed courts, and of course, there was no appeal by the government to avoid taking it to SCOTUS).

TL;DR It's unconstitutional, but states/fed will use it as much as they possibly can while not letting it get appealed to the Supreme Court.

What if they accused tried to challenge it all the way to SCOTUS could it be struck down then? Also do they settle out of court to prevent it from going all the way to the Supreme Court?

Bro the zionist are the NWO

"red flag" laws just by the name should raise an alarm i'm afraid the future will be what said

>4d chess

You good?

we're going to have to kill them, the question is when.
I honestly see no other way out

For a Minecraft server, things have really gotten crazy

SORRY BROS I JUST LOVE TRUMP SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

FUCKING KIKE MUDSLIME SHILLS NEED TO DIE!!!! TRUMP IS GREAT!!!!! HE'S MAKING THE SJWS MAD!!!!!!

From my perspective, as a white 31 year old male. As a race we've literally been backed into a corner by our own government at this point and are even being fully betrayed by the person we thought was our salvation from the establishment, what choice are they giving us?

Why they'll do is just fail to argue any criminal case on appeal. They'd lose the case willingly to avoid letting it get to SCOTUS. For civil cases, yes they'd settle (as municipalities do for pretty much all cases brought against them).

Based. MIGA.

So they are literally cucking the people, this is literally insane

Isn't it weird how they've done everything to back white men into a corner, beginning the dehumanization/demonization cycle that inevitably leads to genocide, and yet at the same time they're trying to disarm white men?

What a coincidence--indicators of pending genocide along with disarmament. Really makes one think.

Interesting. And given how Roberts is in charge, I don't see them ruling outside a case.

Pretty much this, we are literally on the cusp of a genocide engineered by our own government

Cucking is one way to put it

Yes

I don't generally post radical shit like this but I mean with Trump literally endorsing thought crime I don't know what to think anymore, I'm back to how I was during Obama's second term where I have literally no hope for the future.

/thread

better watch that hate speech

When they're shredding the Constitution and pushing hard to wipe you out on the basis of your skin color, it's not radical to point that out. Either this gets discussed openly or we perish.

doesn't sound like a terrible idea in heart, but i imagine it will cause more problems than it solves. need to figure out a way to defeat these mentally diseased killers though. even if you take the guns they will just grab an ice cream truck and drive down a boardwalk like the Nice terrorists. i got no ideas.

Attached: c6912089d58fe824549c538d48b7dc0a49c4042a101bb0aeb10e2eff926640d8.jpg (500x580, 76K)

I just wish Anonymous would come back so that ideals would reign supreme over stupidity, maybe it's time for a radical change through legion, maybe legion is like batman in the 3rd Dark Knight beat up, worn out, can barely stand, but he has to come back.

Like I'm fucking crying cause I'm watching everything we built be destroyed in front of me, and it destroys me inside like we've betrayed the founders that we let what they built be subverted and ruined, it isn't right.
At this point the next election is a fucking sham

>Stop noticing things goyim

Thats easy, to keep Q tards trusting le plan. FUCKING BASED TRUMP

WWJ1WJA, amirite goy?

Welp guess I'm not voting this next election. Lol.

Claim asylum in Russia. Spic freemason pro cartel anti white Fbi pedophile enablers keep harassing their own people while replacing their people with compliant cartel muerte worshippers. I will tell Russia everything I know if these fuckers keep harassing me.

Attached: hatecrime.jpg (383x208, 21K)

The answer is to arm everyone you absolute fucking retard, everyone should start actively carrying like we did when this nation was first starting out, only pussy faggots don't want to carry a gun.The more armed people these killers see in public the less likely they are to start shit. The answer is certainly not more legislation.

This is smart. The laws will let him go after antifa.

You do realize ANYONE can report you anonymously, right? Since its user, how do you know it just isnt the government taking guns away from anyone right of Tim Pool? You could be 100% law abiding tax paying normie and they can take your right to self defense... does that sound like a good thing?

You aren't gonna like it when a president you don't "support" is in an abuses it.
You're stupid, killing yourself just to kill your enemy

>You could be 100% law abiding tax paying normie and they can take your right to self defense... does that sound like a good thing?
not only that, but say you post suicidal thoughts online, or you post radical shit online and the government doesn't like it, welp they just call up the Gestapo to come take your guns, you get in a firefight cause fuck these clowns, you kill some they kill you. "See he was crazy the whole time" it'll be like clockwork

>"resisting gun confiscation is a form of mental illness"
I can see it now kek

And you know, the term creeping fascism was censored forever ago, I'm sure ANTIFA has co-opt'd it, but that's exactly what this is.

It's just Common Sense™ legislation guy

There is literally no way anyone is this dumb. No way this isn't a paid shill. How's the weather in Langley?

Not only was it just his sister, she was a crazy opoid addict and he was the responsible one in the family. He was taking care of his niece because she was fucking insane, and this whole thing started because he said he was going to claim the niece as a dependent on his taxes, and she flipped out and called the cops and told them he was an insane gun nut. Turns out he only owned a couple guns and never even shot them. The cops blasted him through his front door. He didn't even have a gun on him.

Yep, this is how America dies boys, betrayed by our government. Better get right with the lord

wow

He won't be the last either, when the police become true lapdogs it's over, we are literally watching the death of the nation right before our eyes, we're at the top of the hill at the beginning of the roller coaster.

Of course. Wanting to own a gun is the next common sense mental illness.

Lets just fall the fuck down the stairs of insanity, who gives a shit

Attached: 1526852252564.jpg (821x394, 45K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

He may want it, but Congress won't let him have it, especially the Senate.

Droopy Dog McConnell will stop that legislation dead in it's tracks.

This.
It's fucking bad. So bad that I didn't expect this to happen so soon. I was afraid of what will happen in 2024...and here we are with boomer in chief.

Ingersol was right, trump will really be the USA's last president.