youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good now fuck off back to lefty/pol you cancerous glownigger

Attached: Special agent torrent.jpg (563x808, 38K)

Finally, those fucks can go back to where they belong.

Attached: 8ch.png (1500x2100, 142K)

Yeah it is kek

THIS.

FPBP

CAPTCHA is broken

BUUUT DAAADDDYYYYY YOU PWOOOOMISED TO SHUT IT DOOOOOOWN

Attached: ivankike Qushner (2).jpg (4019x3763, 2.33M)

Nope.

to celebrate why don't you take a long walk off a short pier

yeah, it's infinity that's comped, definitely not the website that prevents you from posting via tor or vpn and has already split the website into good goys and bad goys for inevitable shutdown when the CIA is done with it. Based and redpilled, right my dudes?

Down again for me

Same

We know it's a honeypot, it is our honeypot, now go back to your honeypot, sick of seeing you cunts dribble shit all over your keyboards until a new post appears on Jow Forums

Attached: 1565098621589.png (955x679, 138K)

false and not up

Jannies shoul ban Hotweels posters

You realise you can go now right?

Attached: 01A7BEBC-9A5D-4A3C-B34C-D25015F71B60.png (458x339, 81K)

The last 24hrs have seen a drastic upsurge in quality posts. So YOU fuck off instead you ignorant little cunt

Oooooooo

Attached: asdasd.jpg (474x265, 17K)

Attached: 1565094845932.png (600x2400, 259K)

This, to be quite honest I'm glad the sites back up. It serves as a containment center for the mentally unstable. Yes, this board is also being monitored but 8 is the REAL shithole

OFF WITH YOU CRYPTO-REDDITOR
Aqua-sama: DETTIKAE! DETTIKAE, HAYAKU!
youtube.com/watch?v=-fsfraubYWY

Attached: 1565058201894.png (770x789, 510K)

And also an upsurge in
==Posts written like a headline with BREAKING and BOMBSHELL written in==, posts complaigning about 8 flooding, and unironic Qboomer shit threads

Yup. Their's a reason they were banned, and it's not because they're the chads they think they are.

they made an announcement saying they would change servers

A fucking meme flag LMAO

Go back to plebbit.

It's not back up.

uh what? You have to download software to access it? Fuck that lmao

but is this real 8ch with all the useful boards i liked or just an 8pol bunker?

Bunker/backup. If it's on Tor expect there to be like 2 posts an hour lol

still down for me.

Don't lie. We are here to stay, you lot grew too weak. I don't think you'll be reliable allies so now its redpilling time. Gotta weed this garden.

Goddamn, no wonder her kids look like they have downs. Plastic surgery was a mistake.

Says the sheep fucking hobbit from a "country" further away than pluto.

Not working unless it was up for a few minutes only

8ch Jow Forums > Jow Forums Jow Forums
the rest of Jow Forums > the rest of 8ch

Pro-tip: OPs screenshot is from like 3 days ago

It was up for me, now is down once again

link?

God damnit I need my /hgg/ damnit. Fucking hell. What am I supposed to do now? /d/ doesn't allow discussion threads anymore because of the faggots running the board.

You are a disgrace to the white nation. We've got escalation like we've never seen, he's caused the Democrat Jew pawns to go batshit crazy, planned parenthood subsidizing whoredom has gotten so difficult to subsidize via federal dollar thanks to Trump that entire states of Planned Parenthood have given up, Epstein finally got decisively screwed, Conservative Judges destined to take the benches of SCOTUS, and I mean HARD conservatives, we pulled out of syria, ramping up weapons shipments to Ukraine, China respects our leader and lets him go into the Forbidden Temple, Unlike Obama who was silent, and the chinese still treated him like the shit he was, Causing Cher to backup and expose, even if just for a moment how stupid the left is. The wall is coming, and he even got SCOTUS to appove funding and ignore border squatters.

Back to 8 with you nigger puppet.

You all migrated from Jow Forums anyway. Dont act like you arent just returning in shame like all splinter chan users.

Why hasn't he started his own hosting service yet?

Attached: kim_dotcom_us_extradition_new_zealand.jpg (4000x2831, 3.19M)

LMFAO Fucking glow in the darks. Want me to join your discord and talk about blowing shit up? HAHAHAHA Piss off.

OFF WITH YOU MOMMA'S BASEMENT GLOWNIGGER PUPPET.

Attached: 1565067008888.png (1184x1266, 1.66M)

zeronet is not tor and it loads quick. it does encrypt your connection but nowhere near the encryption level of tor. you can use tor and vpns on top of zeronet if you really need to obscure your id.

>I gOt NoThInG.
>I'm so stupidly inadequate at retorts, it's a miracle the glowniggers haven't shut down 8 permanently
Know you will always be a retarded reject, now leave.

Attached: IMG_0102.jpg (3088x2320, 1010K)

/hgg/ is on the bunker

One aussie (Chink) and one Mutt have been posting this shit on every fucking thread.
Go back to Faceberg.

bro zeronet is literally a botnet that saves unencrypted images to your hard drive for P2P, how can anyone use this and claim it's private? lmao

It was working for me a couple hours ago. And I don't give a shit about Jow Forums anymore, I just want /b2/ back

They're right though, you communist blowing fag.

Ahh yes goy just sit on cuckchan and PTG and call everyone who's not a trump supporter a glow nigger

You glow too fucking much.

Attached: glow in the dark.png (1110x590, 572K)

Fuck off

Attached: terrorists.png (1500x1686, 118K)

Yeah I'm not touching the bunker. There's no moderation so people can post CP freely. Which my computer would then seed. I ain't going to jail for that shit.

Attached: Unknown-1.png (380x467, 18K)

>Don't vote
>Vote for Hillary
>Claim injustice that things turn out horrible.
>Don't understand why Democrats are winning in turning America brown with 3rd world policies.

What are you? A nigger/spic? If you haven't rejected the system, or you aren't willing to live like sh*t before things get better, you better explain to me, besides that waistoid hippy Gabbard who I should vote for, and why.

Attached: 1559704168323.jpg (937x623, 168K)

Yikes. glow harder

Wanna know how i can tell your reddit scum or a shill?

welcome back 8 cn, only newfag reddit scum and shills want you to turn away because they are braindead retards. the el paso shooter uploaded his manifesto on twitter / instgram and then a 8 cn put it on 8 cn. 8 cn did nothing wrong, and we should welcome this family reunion. 8 cn refugees are the chemotherapy Jow Forums needs to rid itself of reddit scum and shills but this time it might kill use both.

Welcome back brothers, please, make yourself at home again, and if they aren't afraid to shut you down, Jow Forums is next on the chopping block, so lets entrench ourselves here, and make our last stand on the internet before corporations and big tech gobbles it all up to turn the internet into T.V 2.0 for normie scum and controlling then narrative.

Multitab posting sucker. If you aren't on all the chans you are a newfag.
But I already knew you were a newfag as you seem to forget every time 4 gets blown up they run to 8.
8 is where the posts are slower and real discussion can happen, 4 is where you shill the operation and gain recruits. You are the farm team.

I've seen actual hardcore CP posted on 8 at least 3 times in like the last month. Probably as a retaliation against their dost test policy

>I gOt NoThInG bEcAuSe I'm an 8y autist that got the shit end of the spectrum.

Goodbye.

Attached: 1559341049739.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Sorry faggot, Q is real. Why do you think all this shit is going down recently?

We got proved right. Apologize.

cripplechan is gone for good from the clearnet. no big cdn wants to touch it. every cdn that does touch it gets b& by their cloud service provider. without ddos protection the 8ch servers just get rekt.

looks like we're stuck with those faggots until they get 4chins rekt as well

Finally, some leaf redemption.
Welcome back brothers

its down

Re-read your post and tell me it doesn’t glow. fucking take the criticism you simp

At least maybe with the focused autism away from cripplechan we can counter the blacked shills?

This. I like Jow Forums Jow Forums but it’s shill contaminated. 8/pol/ is way better, has more intelligent and informative threads and has absolutely no blacked or lefty threads. I hope it’s not going to change now tho.

Based

as one of the people involved in the ddos, even i think this bait is cruel op

Attached: 何.gif (500x505, 878K)

8ch schizo boomers make me sick. You have to go back now.

Leftypol was axed as well. They are hiding in their bunker so lets hope they stay there. Could be that we get a wave of leftypol following us back to 4 though. You'll be able to track them by following their illogical word salads around.

REPORT THIS FAGGOT.

Do you not understand the dedication of a motivated Aussie?

> Hurrr I can't use 2 websites as my brain can't handle switching between 4ch and 8ch tabs durrrr"

Yeah but your computer wasn't seeding that. In the bunker it is. Counts as posession.

Yeah It’s a good bet that leftypol has come here. Sadly

Memeflag
samefag
Samefag memeflag
I sure do, but this one is a fag.

Attached: 8b867149e7cb3a4e28b7032a45af3c473fbda1ef2164f07a82824f8e34316f27.jpg (904x711, 70K)

I did use 8ch I just use Jow Forums more. I'm pissed 8ch is fucked to.

WELCOME HOME BROTHERS! TOGETHER WE FORM A MIGHTY FAGGOT. I believe we may need each other now more so than ever. We have a fight on our hands anons.

Attached: F532D044-0424-4539-82D3-279ED655AAA9.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

>people can post CP freely
except they cant because tor image posting is disabled in the bunker right now. the board owner can mute users from seeding images to the rest of the board. and anyone that you block with the mute button will be unable to seed files to you.

Absolutely this.

This is the containment board. Check where you post next time.

this, we must unite and use our (intelligent) shitposting and memes to win the day

Attached: 1565059820615.jpg (779x394, 30K)

Once again, you have nothing.

Was the blowjob you gave the Rothschilds good? I heard that he moaned in pleasure when you faggots got 8 taken down.

kys

Back to 8 with you.

YAY! Make Jow Forums g8 Again.

Attached: BE818892-7082-4091-93D3-2911ECCF5BA8.jpg (1024x683, 99K)

That is actually a good idea. If enough smart people stay here they could redpill some idiots and shills.

>/leftypol/ thinks memeflags hide their retardation

The real anons have your back .

fake news

>wanna defeat the VILE people??
>need motivation with your redpills?

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY and motivator for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show!!!!

Based

I love the ones where they discover five year old filters and make all the usual newfag "wtf" posts about them, trying to repost their message 2 or 3 times, or posting a screen shot of the post window saying "your message is spam".
It doesn't matter if you were on 4chings in 2010, you are the newfags now! You can go anywhere you like, but you can't stay here.