The New York Times forced to change pro-Trump headline

The New York Times was forced to change the front-page headline of today’s paper amid intense backlash over how it portrayed Trump’s statement on the shootings.

The original headline read: “TRUMP URGES UNITY VS. RACISM.” Many Twitter commentators complained that the wording fed Trump’s claim that those who called out his anti-immigrant rhetoric in the wake of the El Paso shooting were playing politics.

Attached: EBP7_IOXoAcfM8d.jpg (576x1024, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

static01.nyt.com/images/2019/08/06/nytfrontpage/scan.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

So what does it say now then faggot?

The NYT has no reason to cave and change their headlines. The NYT has not shown Trump and kind of fairness to date so no reason to start now. Trump has put Israeli/Jewish interest front and center in his presidency while also being shit on by the media so if it works the media should not bother stopping

“ASSAILING HATE BUT NOT GUNS.”

Attached: Screenshot - 08062019 - 04:01:58 PM.png (654x635, 537K)

Meanwhile on Jow Forums everybody is freaking out that

>Trump is stabbing us in the back!!!!!! He's going to take out guns!!!!

He openly called for (((red flag laws))). Open your eyes user, stop defending him.

static01.nyt.com/images/2019/08/06/nytfrontpage/scan.pdf

Trumpentioned red flag laws, that's scary enough. Dems saying he isn't going after guns only means they want an assault weapons ban.

he is literally going to take your guns. yours, specifically.

Shouldn't that read
>Backlash to extremism pressures NYT

Red flag laws will do nothing but get more people killed and exacerbate the problem. GAS! GAS! GAS!

Attached: charger burnout.jpg (3423x2282, 3.62M)

Twitter = mob rule.

I hope I’m not too cynical but this seems staged in order for them to pretend the anti trump sentiment is overwhelming

Hardly. Twitter is about 5% of the population tops. And of those about 20% create 80% of the tweets.

Twitter is more akin to a coiple of old ladies who cobstantly bitch to thoer home owners association about violations. They are not the majority, they are simply the loudest crazies.

Good. Orange man bad. Yang Gang 2020.

I've been noticing the times running a couple pro conservative guest articles and opinion pieces over the last couple months. It is *possible* they've realized the radicals are scoping them out as their next target and they are trying to sail the ship towards friendlier waters.
I think yours is the more likely scenario though.

Imagine the fucking Jew York Times not being liberal or anti-Trump enough for these people. Looking at the Twitter 'outrage', it wasn't even kikes this time, it was the dumb shitskins they indoctrinated.
These people are digging their own grave and they don't even realize it. I hope they lose all power they ever had, and the people who once supported them come for their blood.

no, NO. The headline wasn’t FUCKING PRO TRUMP IN THE FIRST PLACE. It was an accurate assessment of the speech that he gave. Fuck what the fuck is this insanity

Fragility is a smelly cologne.

No he isn’t you fucking nonce. Red flag laws will keep guns out of the hands of crazy people. He’s not TAKING guns. God it’s like Trump can’t win unless he goes full libtard snowflake, or if he goes full 1488

I thought red flag means that anyone who knows you can go to the police, say they feel threatened and have your guns temporarily confiscated?

I’ve noticed that the media runs harmless conservative opinion pieces, but I think they do this in place of any factual reporting of democratic scandals or realistic, unbiased republican policy coverage. They can avoid providing real and balanced journalism by substituting an opinion piece and making people feel like they’ve read information. When the media falls this whole sorry show is over

Welcome to Jow Forums...

Attached: 20190806_073811.jpg (240x250, 24K)

Yes
Trump is crazy, so maybe he shouldn't be allowed to own firearms.