Can we all larp as Muslims and tell the left that their ideology is haram?

Can we all larp as Muslims and tell the left that their ideology is haram?

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

bump

Good plan actually

You don't do this already?

Attached: Shitposter license.jpg (700x539, 96K)

bump
good idea if practiced on a major scale, get some autists in this thread

I shidded an farted

My peepee became woodywoody,
and my nose is a bit jewy.
Wait, what is this smelly smelly?
O FUG its zyklon Ben.

Not gonna work because contrary to what conservatives believe, leftists are far from being emotional SJWs. All the race stuff is just a tactic to spread their marxism to the masses. I'm pretty sure that in private they say words like nigger and are aware of all the statistics etc. Leftists want power and dominance, they are not hysteric they are psychopathic.

This this this

I don’t see why not.

Does anyone have a link to an english koran pdf? One that is not edited? Need to talk the talk if you want to walk the walk.

bump

No, fuck off you musloid piece of shit goat fucker child rapist camel-piss-drinking wanker!

Attached: 1558113815343.jpg (224x224, 10K)

Hell yeah brother, lets show the kafir left, who they really are

Show flag desu

Autist reporting for duty

Attached: 1565038689066.jpg (638x676, 44K)

There is a difference between the leftists leader and the supporters, the majority of the supporters are a bunch of brainwashed folks, and they believe in their leaders, meanwhile the leaders care about power and control

Hell yeahhhh brother, allah akbar

Does it mean I have to fuck goats? Good plan but no goatfucking please.

Sure dude, you can fuck my hot cousin after me

Its pretty rare to get some, since a lot of translated one, have minor changes in meaning

Nice. Allah Akbar. I hope you Egyptians stop the evil Kangz trying to take over your country.

Attached: 07f9ed2936646bc491d999af9bd8a1e0.jpg (434x650, 57K)

Haha

But their ideology is harem.
The pulse night club shooter did it because Allah willed it

They are filling cairo brit bro, i swear it is too much, anyway, my aunty lives near the fucking nigger district, brother over there is a fucking mess, thank allah egyptians are some of the most racist people towards blacks

Dont allow evil nigs to take over london

All politicians are fake power seeking douchebags.
The difference between them is in the tactics they use to get it

Noooooo, brother, dont insult hitler, politicians are bad except hitler and the pasta president during ww2, you are making me cry fren

Allah willed it, haha man, deus vault, the lord wills it, anyway, the islamic mass shooters and such are retarded plebs and the west shouldnt give them any mercy,

It fucking pisses me offm like the pic, so niggers think they can really be the fathers of the first civilization

Are you from egypt, or living in egypt

And while we’re at it, why don’t we just convert to Islam entirely, even Guenon the traditional philosopher who was a friend of Evola said that Islam was the closest spiritual power to Europe

I guess, but you need a reformed islam, so that it doesnt affect any scientific advancement, hitler also loved islam

Not a bad plan. Infidel.

Attached: Raughing.jpg (382x400, 41K)

I second this, would like to give the proper goatfucker manual a read one day just so I know the actual truth behind their fucked religion.
Same reason for reading the commie manifesto and other Marxist trash so I know how to refute it correctly.

Dont insult here, we are all muslims here, dont insult your fellow muslim

A European form of Islam.

Hmmm, there isnt even any mentioning about goats, 1/3 is stories of the past, 1/3 is lessons for us to follow, 1/3 is rules

Bump, great idea, this MUST happen. But here's the thing, great ideas pop up on this board all the time, but most autists never bother to contribute. Anons, be what you want to happen. Let's do this.

Attached: 8hqdr5qhq7e31.jpg (1079x1915, 1.61M)

Its actually a good solution, it will instill morals and it will mold women into building society again, but we both know, its very hard to achieve

Muhammad was a pedophile and a false prophet. Following him will only bring more degeneracy and eventually the anger of God.

Heck yeah

Bump

Also true

Degeneracy, i dont even understand which degeneracy a moral religion will ever bring

Also, why dont europeans, stick to the moral value of ordodoxy, and your ancestors traditiona, that will work better than converting to islam

In Islam, do you guys practice incest?

You all really need to study Islam if you're going direct your hate towards it...the ignorance is laughable

I dont even know anyone in my family that is born from incest, btw isnt incest something that exisited and was normal in europe and all over the world, so it wasnt a muslim thing, it was a big thing back then

>Study islam
and yet
no link has been provided to a clean translation. Are they that hard to obtain?

Yep, especially from the net

are you a Coptic fag larping?

Dont call coptic, fags, they are some of the bestest egyptians around, and they have one of the bestreligion

Coptic fag confirmed

Only if we can hate jews too

No i am not coptic, i am sunni, allah akbar, but i like coptic egyptians, muslims and copts lived with each other in peace, we are brothers,

Their supporters are hysterical I work with many of them. The Muslim larp alone will expose normies to the truth they fear to acknowledge even without sjw triggering

You can start hating the jews from now, here is something to open your eyes, i wrote it btw. This is part 1.
After ww2, the british and french realized, europeans couldnt live with large communities of jews, so they decided to send jews to palestine. Local setlers werent happy with the change , and it led to a war, anyway, i am here to discuss how we lost the war, and that resulted in the creation of isreal state. before the war, egyptians were religious, had strong culture, traditions, people had a strong moral code. egypt was a well developed country, and jews realized they could never defeat such a nation. so it started slowly, what i call moral degeneration, slowly slowly they controlled the media and the cinema and influencial personalities. they used the influence to slowly break down the religious code, culture and moral of egyptians, so they started making actress and poets start repeating shit about women rights, (does this ring a tone). women were easily influenced and they rid themselves of all the moral code and religious beliefs. this affected society as a whole. in no time, egyptians had neither culture nor religion,it wasnt a long time ago, my grandmother was one of them. after the country commited cultural suicide, and no body was able to defend egypt. (((they))) invaded sinai, the president couldnt defend his land and egypt was smashed .

N. O.

And May a rain of cocks and anuses rain upon Cairo tonight.

we started realized what we did wrong, the jews were expelled and their influence was destroyed. egypt began becoming more islamic and more moral, and it wasnt long before egypt retook the land. now the problem is, we have an idiot of a president and he is allowing jewry again, the bigger problem is the same stradegy is being used in europe, and since isreal can never have the enough manpower to properly conduct war, they would weaken a country morally, to a degree they arent aware of their country and lost all pride they held for their country, and lost their identity, hence they wouldnt defend the country, i am sure europeans are familiar with what i am saying now, and its all happening, what will we do about this?

I pray it is jewish cocks, because we dont see tiny objects

Just u wait cousin :)

Man, we are brothers dude, same dad remember

We already know this to be a fact, henceforth there are concentration camps for your ilk in China and gulags were mainly occupied by Muslim zealots in soviets.

Attached: 6da04e4c158dcd28537d38f7f56271780d8b55ff21e274d4c98ef4ec929e7b83.jpg (1000x1350, 391K)

Was just messing around ya Habibi albi, no hard feelingz

Hell yeah brother, you can marry my sister

Sounds like a good plan, if it causes the left to finally wake the fuck up. TAKBIR

Finland is not real, cia fag

Allah akbar

It’s Allahu Akbar, you infidel

i germany there are already news of muslims degrading holocaust statues and attaking jewish priests

Wonder how the left respond to it.
They probably don’t and ignore it like it’s not even happening

Attached: topkek_952877732926470.jpg (1037x1843, 412K)

Nicee, hitler and muslims unite

Mom, the wierd dutch nigger is correcting my arabic