No way will you make Jow Forums your home

lefty/pol refugees please find a new website to ruin with your bullshit.
It is not our fault you got infinity shut down.
Live with what you asked for, this is exactly what you wanted.

Why even attempt to come back to Jow Forums?
You left because you couldn't handle the banter remember?

Attached: no refugees.png (1500x2100, 142K)

*SNAP*

Attached: buzzfeed.png (858x848, 353K)

Fuck off we're full!

Jow Forums IS OUR HOME, NOT YOURS.

Attached: NO_REFUGEES.png (1500x1500, 225K)

Where is this retarded newfag psyop coming from?

Kill yourself, idiot

Attached: D71Loj5X4AERe1w.jpg (714x1140, 145K)

They were here before you, retard.

A lot of people who visited this place a long time ago moved over to the hotwheels place.

I had to write it out like this because saying it straight up is considered spam.

kys faggot you couldn't handle being wrong so you fuckwits left, get over it you aren't allowed back just because you got infinity shut down like a pack of storm fagging sperges.

Attached: Nice car.jpg (360x360, 16K)

It was your fault your incel buddy decided to shoot up a bunch of hispanics. Now deal with the consequences or kill yourself, faggot.

>you couldn't handle being wrong so you fuckwits left,
Being wrong about what?

>being wrong
>while you're defending moot saying discussing something he doesn't like is bad
Commit 40%, tranny

Everything

just go back to cripplechan u faggot

owait it got rekt aaaaaaahahaha

Everything you post.
Hiroshima can do what ever the fuck he wants, why don't you apply for another jannie position and clean the board for free some more?
I am sure Hiroshima would be happy to wire you $0 USD for your services.

I'm also not allowed to make any real arguments towards this guy, because they are all considered spam.
No matter how unique I try to make them. If I specifically address the issue at hand my posts are considered spam.

Attached: reactions.png (512x510, 92K)

You mean moot getting pressured from his woke friends into banning any discussion of vidya thottery and other scummy shit?

8fags out!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ree this.gif (514x205, 1.96M)

>Everything you post.
Name three things.
I make at least 10 posts a day. Most of which hold an opinion. Please point them out so we can have a discussion which you will surely lose.

Hell name one thing.

>Everything
wtf i love open borders now

This board has fallen to plebbit. We are here to redpill you and return half Jow Forums to operational status. Fall in soldier and prepare for a shelling.

Working as intended.
All of the posts you have made in this thread are wrong.
You posted to the wrong board.
But wait, where will you go now that infinity is dead?
I am so sorry for your loss.

You fucking newfags... I swear to god.
I welcome our brothers back. Not like they can't fit in anyway if they want. The majority of them were user while you were being a bitch on kikebook. They are doing it to trigger you newfags. As I said welcome back brothers. Together we form a mighty faggot and I'm glad the band is back together.

there were 3 mass immigrations to 8 from 4
gaymers left during the 2nd
the first was because of google powered picture captas, the 3rd was the selling of Jow Forums. Newfags dont know this

yeah Jow Forums filters are faggy. You can't say most words relevant to chan culture. Talk about a sterilized board.

Oh my....
*BOOF* ssnniifff...oh yes my Jannie....sssnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...a shitpost I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...Blackpilled indeed.....yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite a pungent shitpost yes very much so .....sssnnniiffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....stale memes.....and could that be?..hmmmm....yes...Our greatest ally.....quite dank my Jannie....sniff...but of course...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my Jannie....another if you please....nice a big shitpost now....*BOOOOOFFFF* Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and low effort my Jannie....hmmmmm...is that a new thread on your report que?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little look before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a quite a job you're doing my Jannie....ah yes....let me guess...for free as well?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssnniiffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....flavor blasted goldfish and mountain dew I take it my Jannie? For those long hours?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....*BOOOOOOOF* Oh I was not expecting that…that little ban my Jannie….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssnnniiifffff…and yet…so long…yes…the ban….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my janny…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssnnniiiff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my Jannie…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….fuck mods and niggers my Jannie….ssnniifffffff….yes….?

Attached: suckies.jpg (473x463, 53K)

They're not refugees, but repatriots. Welcome home, fellas.

Coming back

I don't post on spamchan?
And nothing I have said is wrong.

Aussies are worse than leafs.

Also even if I was a refugee, then your whole
>Where will you go
thing is completely moot because I'm here, and I'm not leaving. Retarded fuck.

Why are some of you being utter faggots about our 8pol frens. I not only assume it is /ptg/ miga kikes, normie cons who were refugees from reddit, but also bots. Stop dividing some our best shitposters for the sake of optics.

You newfags don't dictate who comes here.
Enjoy getting btfo in the coming months.

You will scurry off back to your safe space as soon as it is back online.
It's okay though we will still see eachother when you do another leet haxor raid on Jow Forums to stick it to them drumpfs though right?

They are hired shills, and lefties trying to change fundamental chan culture.
It's pretty blatant if you read the conversation I'm having.

They have zero arguments. Just shame tactics like lefty retards.

Btfo by who?

This is my safe space
You're in here with me.

>free speech board is “far-right”
>censored board is leftist
Amazing.

The people you fear.

Post manboobs Jannie.
why did you infinity faggots take all the jannie positions anyway?
Does a hard day of work for free satisfy you?

Attached: Here is Jannie.png (644x644, 18K)

But I fear no one, so who is going to btfo me?

Put me in the screencap! Fuck refugees. Also, fuck journos with a barrel cactus in their ass!
Learn2Code journo scum.

>why did you infinity faggots take all the jannie positions anyway?
It was /leftypol who did that.
If you weren't a newfag you'd know these things.

Attached: ohohohohoho.jpg (470x470, 168K)

Commies get the rope. Journos swing next to you.

Website traitor.

Attached: terrorists.png (1500x1686, 101K)

>b-b-b-ut I f-f-f-ear no one
So why do you keep replying to me everytime I post like a dog being trained to sit?

Attached: 40131400_1810282095754999_7156279520822034432_o.jpg (1013x503, 103K)

newfag

no usually we come up with an operation and then shill it on half Jow Forums and rope in you lot as militia/mercenaries. Raiding half Jow Forums is a waste, better to create the plan on 8 and recruit on 4.
Also you're the first place red pills are dumped cause 4 gets the plebbit influx harder than infinity so we continually spend effort keeping it based here.

Just say 8ch idiot

Yes, that is why you aren't allowed back.
lefty/pol is yours mate.

Attached: top hat.png (600x1078, 485K)

Won't even let me do that

>responding to someone shows fear
Right faggot

>dog being trained to sit?
I've never been an cripplechan user is the thing you don't seem to be picking up from this conversation.
Defending them for being original fags from you newfag narrative changing shills does not mean I'm from there. It means I'm smarter than you, and see your game.

You idiots realize a bunch of newfags are lurking because of all the recent press, and you're trying to change chan culture in the process. Failing miserably I might add.

Attached: you'llcowards.jpg (1177x1179, 919K)

I had no idea cripple channers could be so cancerous.
I tried to migrate to irrelevant chan myself many times and found it too slow and full of boomer posters.
So I just bit the bullet and stayed on 4chins despite all this shit and the google ai training

but fucking just look at this place, instead of trying to keep on they went full retard.
This is the worst the website has been since Charlottesville, and these people are supposed to be oldfags.

yeah I lose h4lfchan too. Have to use infinity, half/pol/ and etc. If its calling you spam you have to start deleting any chan culture in your post. Thats how you know Jow Forums is the superior chan of course, having all boardspeak banned as spam.

Has it been so long that you forgot how to reply to the right person old man?

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 171K)

>You fucking newfags... I swear to god.
>fucking newfags
>Newfags

Hahaha, imagine being so much of try harding tranny.

What do you mean? Do you really think we ever really left? We are here forever and so are you.

I did make an error. I love how you posted earlier though admitting to being a shill.
>Working as intended.

They were always the worst of Jow Forums and old /b/
Time changes but people don't.

Attached: eternal shitposter.png (514x508, 314K)

I am far more powerful than you, this is true.

wanna know i can tell your a newfag?

welcome back 8 cn, only newfag reddit scum and shills want you to turn away because they are braindead retards. the el paso shooter uploaded his manifesto on twitter / instgram and then a 8 cn put it on 8 cn. 8 cn did nothing wrong, and we should welcome this family reunion. 8 cn refugees are the chemotherapy Jow Forums needs to rid itself of reddit scum and shills but this time it might kill use both.

Welcome back brothers, please, make yourself at home again, and if they aren't afraid to shut you down, Jow Forums is next on the chopping block, so lets entrench ourselves here, and make our last stand on the internet before corporations and big tech gobbles it all up to turn the internet into T.V 2.0 for normie scum and controlling then narrative.

You know you want to

Attached: 8fugees.png (940x627, 1023K)

>Taking the memeflags seriously
Fuck off newfag

>board that hoasts /ptg/
>no you guys are the boomers.

could always leave if you don't like it.
Jow Forums has more important things to discuss than your simple minded politics, things like how many chicken parmies clive eats per day.

Attached: Clive parmy.jpg (1023x576, 204K)

What is different between Jow Forums and 8-c-h-a-n posters?

I want to know the difference so I can understand why you don't want 8-c-h-a-n refugges.

One of them glows in the dark

Attached: 1564917745517.jpg (600x473, 309K)

Most of us aren't even here. You're complaining about your own userbase.

8 chan was the Reddit of imageboards full of trannies, furfags, pedos, and Q retards. They left because of le gamergate and they can fucking stay gone. Your site is dead, your boards are dust, lay down in a ditch nigger, your eternal night is here.

I noticed that Jow Forums has more leftist posters and 8=c=h=a=n is more far right.

It is all to do with the summer solstice, Will you put this post in your news article?

One of them doesn't think it's satire.

Attached: 1565102332016.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Is that why you are here?

Attached: 1538124988505.jpg (620x465, 61K)

Not a glownigger or a jew fag.

Will you at least link us to the article once it is published?

Maybe if I wasn't a newfag then I would understand the political differences.

Infinityfags are way better than reddittards, which is the usual refugees.
It's like getting white americans instead of niggers.

You keep using that word but i don't think you know what it means

It refers to posters and commenters who work for the fed or another government agency.

I still don't understand why 4/pol/ hates 8/pol posters.

yes

I told you that it is to do with the summer solstice and one of them glowing in the dark.

Most white Americans are subhumans though. What's your point?

>white Americans
No thanks

Attached: white-criminals-eta-expose-them-all-1.jpg (897x642, 430K)

And one of them used to ban Israeli IPs.

>>board that hoasts /ptg/
they literally have to tryhard nonstop to keep that shit from dropping off the board

its really an excellent containment method, they are completely self absorbed and super busy being that way.

Seriously when was the last time you saw an awoo poster in a non containment thread?

>Open borders are a factual reality that you can't change (it's the way of the internet)
>Niggers from africa and mutts from the USA pour into your country
>Choose to complain about the less bad group
Probably because you're a nigger yourself.

Had to make the analogy about someone who left their ancestral home only to come back when their new home goes to shit.

Honestly, even within those threads they seem to be being chased off. Though, I remember a time where you'd get instantly attacked as shareblue for criticizing Trump on here.

Just a thought - Wikipedia already says that infinity “was” an imageboard even though such sites go down all the time, including Jow Forums. How do they know that infinity is gone forever? Seems coordinated, considering the MSM’s attacks. Andrew Anglin, Alex Jones, infinity - they’re chipping away at dissenting viewpoints with a different excuse each time, bit by bit, and we’re probably next.

What do you mean by summer solstice?

I bet you're the kind of guy who is fine with mongoloid immigration because of muh pan-faced androgenous waifu.

What else could i mean other than what is stated?

I find it unlikely since that the 8-ch-an owner can just switch to another DDOS protection service but who knows. Its possible.

Attached: Capture.png (2048x268, 52K)

Server rental was also dropped

t. newfag

I'm not, don't worry.
But the fact that these inifintyniggers can trace their origins to a Jow Forums that was better and more pure than the reddit-infested trash we have today means something as to whether they should be welcomed or even considered to be on the list of the site's problems.

I understood what you meant by glow in the dark but I don't get what summer solstice would mean in this situation.

Wait until the summer solstice and you will get it if you are smart