HAPPENING --- Ohio is taking guns

Press conference now GTF in here!
Ohio governor just announced a sweeping gun seizure!
CIVIL WAR WILL ENSUE
youtube.com/watch?v=XSfgxWt8Rf0

Attached: bye-bye-guns.jpg (1047x675, 152K)

The young guy said he's consulted the "2nd amendment community" and seizing guns is something everybody wants.

>disabled chat for live stream
>fox
faggots.

Honestly these mass shooting have fucked the second amendment cause irreparably.

I fear the average American no longer cares about what has to be done to stop them.

They keep saying "2nd amendment community". WTF does that mean? It's in the constitution!

Attached: finestein.jpg (620x637, 321K)

HAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

He just said seizing guns is "something I think we can get passed". Ohio is fucked beyond belief. It's the women who are scared of these shootings, and the women vote.
Men don't control their women anymore

>Honestly these mass shooting have fucked the second amendment cause irreparably.
pfft no, also the guns are useless against the laser rifles government has

Yep I am thinking it is time for gamers to rise.

Now they are talking about "prevention technologies and staff".
Here comes pre-crime!

>and the women vote.
nobody votes

daily reminder traitors are the biggest enemy to the state

Here's a great New York Times article i recommend not reading:
>How State Laws Allowed
Military-Style Guns Used in
Dayton and El Paso Shootings

Checked and rekt

Thanks to a few idiots ruining it for the rest if us

>buckeyes are cucked, retarded gungrabbers
Imagine my surprise.

Attached: fine kentucky democrat.png (913x794, 682K)

Wow this shit is freaking me out. Why did I stop smoking pot in these times!?

jews manufacture consent and so it is

This is to distract from Epstein. Old guy looks like a MEGA PERV.

If the constitution is disregarded in USA whats the point of keeping this union?

Pre-crime will disproportionately target minorities :^)

Attached: tay.jpg (200x200, 18K)

PA > OH CONFIRMED

what are they gonna do? go door to door. what if someone says no. what's stopping someone from just burying them in their backyard temporarily. people spend a lot of hard earned money on their guns no way they are just gonna get people to give them up

That's what Jews do. They play little games with words.

He just said this shooting has "offered a window of opportunity to do what we want to get done"

Lmfao right?
Clown world.
Their Jedi mind tricks and subversive word choices won't work anymore.

And I voted for this POS. Just fucking great.

>5 years from now: We need to get to the bottom of why we have so many shootings!

we are watching these people expose themselves, willingly, as Communists and traitors; this was the plan all along.

Timestamp so I can hear it myself

>5 years from now: We need to get to the bottom of why we have so many shootings!
Is that how the press and government are going to spin open revolt? In 5 years from now Texas is going to be Blue.

Is that a fucking tranny next to him or the "2nd amendment community" that they were talking about?

in control systems, we introduce a 'Bias' to ensure that the results are what we needed them to be. Depending on the leadership, and who controls the algorithms, an appropriate bias will be applied to get the desired results.

doesn't sound like they're taking guns to me

That's not the intention of the Constitution. Protecting your rights should be the priority. It's the "i may not agree with what you say, but i will defend your right to say it" philosophy

>what happens if they break the law?
Arrests, fines, confiscations, convictions, sentences, jail time.

it shall not be disregarded.

he said 3 times now "this is a great opportunity to do these things"

Fuck your Potato / Nigger state

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Attached: 1564946829791.jpg (320x400, 24K)

>safety
>safety
>safety
Didn't Benjamin Franklin say something about this?

Doesn't ohio have some based militia or am I thinking of another state?

>You never want a good crisis to go to waste
-Rahm Emmanuel

Fuck gun grabbing pols who violate our Constitutional rights. DEATH TO TRAITORS!

>This is to distract from Epstein. Old guy looks like a MEGA PERV.
DING DING DING
shit starts going wonky for the dems, and all of a sudden we get back to back shootings. there truly are no coincidences in politics.

Same. It's all so tiresome

it would never hold up. in fact they would probably get sued. 2nd amendment still stands

time to disarm the police then!

Michigan had a pretty famous one years ago.

disarm the cops now, band together with other gun frens and take all the Sheriffs offices.

start waging a insurrection against feds.

The sad part is, this is the direction the countries heading.

disarm the cops first before they come for you separated. Throw the fucking kike of a senator out of his mansion and on the street. tell him he is fired.

pilpul

>Doesn't ohio have some based militia or am I thinking of another state?

You mean a bunch of fat boomers that run around the woods with semi automatic rifles with 22 lbs of shit hanging on them, suck cop dick, and post pictures of sneks on kikebook? Yep. Most states have em

Going to call my state Rep. at lunch. What bullshit.

Warning, terrorists are planning a mass extermination of americans. They want you to give up your guns so you cannot defend yourself. The terrorists have stockpiled weapons and are ready to start.

its not sad its great because you take your country back.

Haha this guy is such a gutless worm.

female
nigger
>voting
You stupid newfaggots have so much to learn

gun grabig first, due processes later
T. trump.

all you need is tenerite and some copper discs my fren maybe even ball bering´s. time to stock up to build efp´s and ied´s.

you need them.

Jesus christ when will somebody take some action? DO SOMETHING FOR FUCK'S SAKE. GO AND FUCKING MARCH ON THE FUCKING STREETS. This is your right you fucking boomers. There's no point going to work the next day if you have no fucking rights

Attached: 1564619966114.png (633x758, 335K)

Hence the talk of an upcoming civil war.

I've never heard so many words used to say so little

the more he talked the vaguer whatever point he was trying to reach became

They asked an 80 year old democrat who once shot a deer with a .30-30 and he agreed.

Thus, America died.
It was a good dream, while it lasted.
Thanks for inspiring us, burgers, for as long as you could.
Still, what pisses me off, you HAD to import jews, eh!?
Fuck me.
Not even America's Founding Fathers illuminated spirit could resist the jew.
No fucking wonder everyone hates them.

It's not their fault. It's the fucking government using them as scape goats.
If they really cared about the mass shootings then what's going on in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit etc would be on the news, right?
It isn't, because the government wants your guns and wants to infringe more on 2A.
It's the last right that they will take from the people. They won't give up now and Trump basically fucked his supporters in the ass.
I'm so fucking angry right now that I can't even think logically and can't calm down since yesterday. I feel like it was 4d chess alright: 4d chess to take the guns away.
Add to this that Barr refused to prosecute Comey and all other shit that's happening and I think we are heading towards an uprising. I thought I had more time before SHTF.

Witnessed after learning about black iq is it really worth it to have a bunch of subhumans with access to fire arms ?

Load up on guns while you can anons...

Attached: 1564930707956.jpg (750x752, 168K)

>we need to take guns from crazy people, but not all crazy people are bad. Lets remember that.

Haha what?

Time to disarm the cops ffs, show them and the country its not what you want. Show them that any atempt in disarming the nation will end in massive bloodbath.

3 people were killed this year due to red flag laws, there will be more.
I just hope that they are bullshitting and will do nothing. I don't have much hope left.

Dont forget. It's going to be cops going door to door. Are you ready to have to shoot cops?

Attached: 1563831853870.jpg (674x663, 134K)

I don't want to watch an hour of this. What is the actual proposal?

They still need to pass it to everyone flipping their shit. We'll know what they've decided in three days but if you live in Ohio, you better start writing some fucking letters.

Learn from our mistakes, we allowed this tumor to spread in the 1800s and continue to fester. We allowed their subversion in the early 1900s. We should have never helped Churchill.

A cockroach in the concrete, courthouse tan and beady eyes.
A slouch with fallen arches, purging truths into great lies.
A little man with a big eraser, changing history
Procedures that he's programmed to, all he hears and sees.
Altering the facts and figures, events and every issue.
Make a person disappear, and no one will ever miss you.

Rewrites every story, every poem that ever was.
Eliminates incompetence, and those who break the laws.
Follow the instructions of the New Ways' Evil Book of Rules.
Replacing rights with wrongs, the files and records in the schools.

You say you've got the answers, well who asked you anyway?
Ever think maybe it was meant to be this way?
Don't try to fool us, we know the worst is yet to come.
I believe my kingdom will come.

Attached: 1555453681557.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

disarm the police ffs user its them who enforce unjust and unconstitutionality actions and lost all legitimacy to enforce the law.

Which book is this ?

don't forgot how they have 5 army colonels stay up all night writing in votes by hand, if they get caught no news, military court is under gag order

>Warning, terrorists are planning a mass extermination of americans. They want you to give up your guns so you cannot defend yourself. The terrorists have stockpiled weapons and are ready to start.
i thought it has more to do with what some public figures are doing in private which will come to light which will cause a sea change of anger against satanism is what they are afraid of

Most Americans don't give half a shit.
It's only the screeching puppets on the Zog media who pretend to care and even they don't.
None of the care about this is authentic.

>, jail time.
and when the jails are full of people who normally pay the money to keep the jails open?

How to get declared a tyrant 101.
I wonder if we will see armed militias seizing the governor's office in the near future?
I look forward to the UNSC shinnannegans over the brutal crackdown against them.

cops in response will likely quit, job is too dangerous

>He just said seizing guns is "something I think we can get passed"
So it's nothing, nothing is getting passed or even introduced yet

what are burgers going to do when they start taking away your guns???

Lurk moar

Oh? And who will be in this civil war? Who will you be fighting? How will it be organized? Who will lead it? What outcome will be pursued? You're delusional.

Attached: 1562571506099.jpg (640x624, 26K)

Can't come fast enough

>is it really worth it to have a bunch of subhumans with access to fire arms ?
thats the direction we need to go in, push for gun rights for all US citizens so blacks can have guns because not allowing them 2nd amendment rights is racist

let the demotards go from door to door and collect the weapons if they dare.

/thread

Finally.....time for the other 49 to follow.

I’m surprised people even let it come this far, US politicians are even more corrupt that their European counterparts. I’m surprised no group has gone around assasinating their traitorous asses long ago. In any case, European volunteer battalions for the civil war when?

>who will be in this civil war?
deep state military goon squad armed with very hi tech stuff

>Who will you be fighting?
nobody, you will be getting shot at and dying, all of you will

The Founding Fathers would all be red flagged for their political beliefs.

Attached: 998874_530936863627507_11162029_n.jpg (320x392, 29K)

Why the sheriffs office? They are the least likely to enforce this where I live. They have had official meetings about not confiscating guns.

At least he is talking about the Constitutional rights, unlike boomer Trump.
Not that it's a lot but at least they mention the "balanve" between taking the guns away and Constitutional laws.
I know that anything that they will pass now is going to be used extensively by the Democrats to take the guns away from the public but I'm not going to vote a Republican to prevent it.
It looks like a fucking ploy to make the people vote Republican because of the fears that the laws passed by the fucking government are going to be used against them much more under the Democrats than under the Republicans. Seriously.

>Why did I stop smoking pot in these times!?
Because it's time to stop and get serious for awhile.
t. lifelong pothead, haven't smoked in months

>word salad
>can't into /his/
Libtards

Nvm the title was right there, I'm retard.
Fuck you anyway faggot.