"import the third world, become the third world"

"import the third world, become the third world"

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x608, 49K)

Sounds about right

That is how normal people should ride the subway. There is no need to pay taxes for the subway and then pay for tickets to ride the subway. Pick one. Based migrants understand taxation.

Brazilification

spbp

This is honestly what astounds me the most about pro-immigration politicians. They seem to think integration happens naturally, when in fact a very low percent of immigrants actually integrate and instead create their own mini-country ghettos where they can uphold their old savage culture.

Got some juicy aftermath gore?

America is becoming the next India

bump

We third world no guns now

NYC anyone here 50th street station reeked of blood this morning anyone else notice?

>Not having the first clue how the subway works

you dont think they know thats what will happen?

They know it will happen, but their supporters don't.
That's one oddity about Jow Forums, they jump to the root of the evil which obvious makes sense but they never try and stop to think about how their lies manage to propagate into a positive.

We known the true intention, but how does it work for their supporters?

>We known the true intention, but how does it work for their supporters?
supporters get a gold star on their social networking account

Do you think subway tickets are checked in the carts or something?

BRAZED

platform was crowded and they tried getting on the train through the backdoor but it's locked since there's no car connected.

That's not third world, that's being going on for years, my grandparents did that in the 30s and 40s

Your grandparents were third world retards then.

Are you black?

And then think about how immigrants only assimilate if host society pressures them to. How the more immigrants there are, the less need there is for new ones to change anything. You come from ME/SA into the West and there's already entire districts populated by your kind, speaking your language. Even the government giving you information in your native language. Why would you bother learning native language or adopting their customs?
Meanwhile if you're a foreigner in Japan and don't speak/act Japanese, you're completely fucked.

train surfing is a beloved tradition in nyc ya dingus

Ya and whites invented it. Not surprised to see chicken nigglets stealing yet again.

don't worry that was only an ebola carrying african puking his insides out

White, 100% Irish, 3rd generation
Nah, it was common, so was sitting on the rear bumper of a bus.
I have friends who "surfed the train" where the subway is above ground.

The world was a different place then, now there's faggots like you who think that danger should be eliminated from all lives forcefully. Those kids on the train aren't skipping the fare, they are already past the turnstile, they are just having dangerous fun.

Can't wait for the day my people hang out of American subway trains. That would be true freedom, at least for my people.

Pretty much.

On the C train? That station is weird and tiny.