Help Jow Forums, my church is getting flooded with single mothers

Help Jow Forums, my church is getting flooded with single mothers

Attached: 1543827631875.png (353x638, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pdjczbBPCww?t=174
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aww jeez.. I feel bad for her.

You don't go to church lying heathen

This. She must have been a nice girl before fucking with a nigger.
Pray to god that they get struck by lighting.

Attached: 69e.jpg (1000x723, 118K)

>26
>mother of 4

That pussy obliterated, no thanks

No sympathy.
She paid the toll

Why the fuck does her little daughter have to be in her profile picture in Tinder??

It always amazes me how dumb and vulgar people can be.

I remember when I still was in Facebook seeing women posting photos of them giving birth and photos of the baby just moments after being born... Imagine being in Facebook since the day you were born because your dumb mother couldn't resist posting in Facebook that she just gave birth.

Cuck. She deserves it for being a carousel riding coal burner

I like to date single mothers because it gives me access to the children. I am bisexual.

I know there's people reading this that were molested by their mother's boyfriend. Know that it will continue to happen in the future.

Praise the Lord.

Attached: 1501838651416.jpg (900x744, 75K)

That pussy got used up.

correction: nigger loving single mothers

You're going to get killed user

Attached: 1532626117020.png (918x852, 1.29M)

>26
>4 niglets
A repeated offense like this warrants sterilization

She may as well get in a van and drive off a cliff

So she wants some beta to come in and care for her 4 niglets.

i genuinely hope she dies a horrible death. Mudsharks are simply the worst.

youtu.be/pdjczbBPCww?t=174

Christkikery in its final form

Attached: 1548027094212.jpg (719x768, 79K)

kek. why crash the van?

Attached: bane.jpg (474x379, 26K)

>Help Jow Forums, my church is getting flooded with single mothers
It's funny how fast these monkey fuckers find religion and look for a good man once they "go black"

Yes, and it's got me nervous as a 32 year old single guy with a full time job. Pastor is already talking about taking care of widows and shit

This is where roasties flock to when Tyrone leaves them and they try to salvage the last few remaining good looking years of their life to lure in a white man.

>single
>mother of 4
>all are undoubtedly black sproglings
There's nothing to feel bad for. She betrayed her race and has to suffer the consequences for life.

Attached: 1564605843151.jpg (1167x1092, 143K)

The only time I went to church was for a funeral.

the goyim factory never stops producing cattle. I can honestly see why jews rule over "people" so easily.

This. Glad I was born before all that. Kids today don't even get proper parenting because the parents sit on FB all day.

>you need to know i'm a single mom
>no problem, i love kids
>say hello to my daughter
>gotta run, i left my coal stove burning at home

why?

You can pretty much set your watch to it.

Attached: 1554749383189.png (941x585, 581K)

That's a good place for them, as long as your preacher lets them and the congregation know that they are living examples of what happens when you turn away from morality.

>can't even supply own gametes

Honestly there has to be a place for sincere repentance and forgiveness. That doesn't mean you have to marry her, but people have to be allowed to change.

If she becomes a good person, I'm sure your church has some guys who can't have children of their own who could be happy with her.

Shes trying to be honest, it's admirable.

>26
>4 nigglets
>waitress

Attached: 1379689447421.png (550x550, 94K)

Not even the worst that can happen

Attached: 1564529424215.png (568x1024, 779K)

My brain cells

How hideous

>God dun cucked me
>thanks you God

Just ignore them, really this is their last great fuck you before the wall takes what little they have left. If you notice any guys there getting any ideas tell them...
>These girls always had a choice, they chose to be hedonistic sluts.
>They abandoned you to whore and club whilst you lived alone, unvalued, unloved.
>Now that the party has ended they want someone else to pick up the bills and labor, you.
>Find an international girl that is still a woman and worth loving.
>Always ALWAYS talk about personal responsibility when single moms are around to heap burning coals on their heads.

what a fucking cuck

>26
>4 kids
Toll paid

There's nothing wrong with the church helping a local widow, you absolute nigger. It's better than the welfare state. And unless she nogged, she's not paying the coal toll

>Putting your dick in THAT
Chinks confirmed insects

>That doesn't mean you have to marry her,
Pretty much a guaranteed thing that every white women who hatched an orc from a now-aloof Tyrone was booty dancing, twerking, and doing drugs at the local nigger club prior to finding Rabbi Yeshua's magical synagogue. It's only after they're single and saddled with a non-human that they suddenly find the supposed "white man's religion" and try to land a suitor to pave over her life mistakes and pick up the tab. I view people like this the way I view people with terminal diseases: It's a shame, a real shame, but you can't do anything to fix them and feeling bad for them does nothing.

Attached: 1547519722802.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

Stay strong. Even MGTOW is better than babysitting four chimps while mommy is out making a fifth.

Then just imagine when they all hit their teens and become peak niggerish. They'll be trying to boss you around and intimidate you in your own house.

he should get checked for AIDS, something has clearly rotted his fucking brains.

Attached: jenkum.png (1024x776, 80K)

Don’t mind him he is Australian

Widows remarrying is another story entirely

>pic
Fucking hell. Imagine throwing that genetic makeup away like that. Someone collect her toll.

It's your brain on Rabbi Yeshua's magical cannibal cult.

Attached: yahweh bless you.jpg (1447x1013, 886K)

/Thread/, well done sir.

>potential mall shooter: the post

Summary of western women's attitude prior to discovering jesus.

Attached: Cartman.jpg (400x283, 33K)

if you don't feel it, you don't have to
that is the beauty of church
unlike the state the church can't take your money and time by force

I honestly feel bad because she was lied to and brainwashed but then again, people still have free will and she chose not to act rational but instead take miles of foreign dick. I hope young girls see this and make better decisions.

Attached: 1557173475575.jpg (416x435, 33K)

>pls halp!!! I have 4 niglets and hit the wall!!

Oh my sweet summer child, they always had the option of not being dreadful people. They come to churches not seeking redemption but idiots that they see as no better than a natural resource. Men unable to bear children are very rare biologically speaking and you've gone further as to claim that these people bring happiness to anyone's lives. They have only known selfishness and the misery it causes. This is a sick cycle of use that must end and white knights like you that have protected and shielded these people are just as problematic as the degenerate whores themselves...

They look Somalian.

>spend your time going out with the guy that'll bail when he sees the turdlet
Being honest, about the only thing i can respect here

Imagine birthing some creature that looks nothing like you, but will drain your blood and resources for the rest of your life while being a constant source of pain and terror. It's Lovecraftian horror.

Attached: 1557914553944.jpg (500x625, 77K)

forgot pic

this woman probably has a really low IQ

Attached: beastiality_AmberIsTheNewBlack.png (1280x680, 504K)

She's sincere. Would be worse if she tried to hide it.

They are improving the place and cucking blacks. Feel bad for the kids though. Half intelligent growing up in the asshole of th world, surrounded by retards

>server

More like stripper

If you have a kid already it is a huge deal and should be one of the first things you mention about yourself.

Damn shame she's a massive whore and he's a massive cuck. Pretty girl too

Go back to taking care of your wife's son

Everyone dies

>I feel bad for her
FUCK OFF REDDIT

>turdlet

Attached: 1564968598076.jpg (500x357, 209K)

Ya me too cause I could of given her a white baby that had a father

Marry a virgin or don't marry at all

Attached: 56536136_1528712510593317_2533969174938517504_o.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

maybe she was raped and his falling on his sword for her. Depending how religious they are aborting the rape seed early is still murder.....but shes prolly just a whore...

Thank God for Asian women, the last refuge for White American men looking for thin conservative family-values educated women with no tattoos.

Attached: 1562274632602.jpg (682x1024, 122K)

Cringe
This
Based
Based yet cringe
Have sex

Indeed it is.

Attached: pepe has had enough.gif (446x384, 46K)

>turdlet

Attached: 91E93A68-D27C-4BEA-9DC2-E180B0083A48.gif (332x332, 2.06M)

Cringe but based

HAHhahahhahahahHAhaHAHhahaaa

Americans aren't even Christians and their mockery of the Lord will be repaid in full.

That's the real tragedy of colonialism: A select few from their race were granted the curse of sentience and are now surrounded in a land of horrible creatures.

Attached: libshits.jpg (960x924, 189K)

Find another church. Yours is in an early state of decay if its popular with single mothers. Eventually it will go full church of the world instead of church of god and start blatantly ignoring scripture in favor of leftists pet projects.

Based af

Attached: 7E44FCA9-3CD3-480C-9F3A-2F42D90EDAB0.gif (350x200, 941K)

She probably got raped and they are just coping the best way they can. He should probably drown them though

Honestly baffles me how you can throw all your genes, heritage, culture, pride out of the window for one quick fuck. I mean, if you gonna fuck a subhuman, atleast use a condom so his inferior DNA does not impregnate you. These whores are genetic dead ends/abominations even though they had so much potential.

Attached: 1556882751038s.jpg (250x242, 8K)

>cringe
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Attached: b3aa5970fa257ecb6854ee6a8dcd7427.jpg (649x487, 19K)

Should've cosideted the other options before getting pregnant by a niggers baby

This is just nature selecting. Future Man will be more based as this mental level is not capable of reproduction.

NVM this is a meme post

t. cuck

Attached: you are just one of many idiots.png (1052x795, 884K)

Fucking cucks like you is why the white race is dying. There were times when whores like her would get burned alive.

*could've
You still can. You just have to pay for Jamal, Tyrone, J'marcus, and Tyree's kids as well.

Also
>tambissa man burns himself alive after wife gives birth to chinese twins

What an absolutely crazy timeline this is

Widow is different than single mom.

Nah its great. The natives will destory themselves by fighting over skintone tone just like some of the black colonies did.

>b-but christianity will save the huewite race!!!1

Have sex

Posting that Neanderthals face is cringe

Look at that brow
Def decendant of cave dwellers

hey fuckin niglet is shitting in her lap man
give it up man
man

Me too

Na dog

Like the Russian said
Turdlet = ghost a bitch