HOLY SHI-

HOLY SHI-

RIP Jow Forums

Attached: bzcnykvkfre31.jpg (1440x2316, 339K)

Feral niggers are the reason for that picture.

Attached: 1547636178777.jpg (149x143, 7K)

Sage niggerflag threads

>you've made abortion illegal

Wow, something wrong in the second sentence!

I ain't reading that shit.

The disconnect is always so unreal. Europoors thinking they can 1:1 compare America with their tiny ass satellite states.

Then please stop coming here.

>bloody castle
>caring about GCHQ's opinion
All fields

/thread

If you're dissuaded that easily then you're a faggot lemming.

wtf did it say

>insert delusional americans below

faggots that don't live in America shouldn't worry about it.

A castle would still be an effective defensive structure today. Imagine a modern castle equipped with automated sentry turrets.

Hell, take some of our oppressed minorities.
Take as many as you damned well please.
Take every brown welfare leech that whitey is oppressing. Turn them into the poets and engineers that you miserable virtue signalers think they are under all the laziness, crime, and degenerate culture.
Make us hateful bigots sad for our loss.
LAUGHING OUT LOUD

Attached: 1546878758016.png (306x300, 190K)

America doesn't have a gun problem,
it has a nigger problem.

>when you're too much of a delusional left winger even for reddit so you get downvoted into oblivion

I thought the spiked seats was a literal joke for internet short.

Attached: 1474222486440.jpg (1305x892, 210K)

Hasn’t happened yet look at current post number

its funny that a black professor from Yale (IIRC) analyzed police cases and came to the conclusion that its more likely that the police will shoot whites

The tldr version is waahhh America doesnt cater to my sensibilities like anyone should give a shit about what this person thinks

Is it coming tonight?

>late 18th century
>castles still effective
I hate historylets so much

Lots of niggers shoot each other and only niggers don't have health insurance. They don't care about going bankrupt to make it $0 either.

Go fuck yourself reddit faggot aint gonna read that shit

That laundry list of 'injustices' is completely vacuous. Then she literally argues for less freedom to solve the nigger problem. She's the same kind of faggot that think that white nationalists who are being active oppressed atm are somehow the oppressors. Huh, I wonder why some white guys have fantasies about someday having a nation free from mindless niggers like her. But this simple fantasy is now 'terrorism' and 'supremacy' and I want to know how the fuck it's the latter when we want to escape subhumans like her. Kinda hard to be a supreme being without minions or an underclass. But this simple fact escapes her, just like any other self-evident thought that arises from critical reflection on anything because she is actually a spoiled and over privileged brat who lacks so much as a single original thought but thinks that her delusional and murky view of the world or position in life is due to everyone else and not her. She is a perfect example of why we need need to wipe out most of humanity as a first step towards a better world

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK MUZZIES
FUCK SPICS
FUCK JANNIES

>I've never been to the USA and I'm 15 years old but this is what I've figured out by reading and watching emotional jew media and ignoring facts.

>If your anything but white
Your what?
Clothes? Underwear?

>as an outsider
>self hating American libshit larps as a foreigner and lists shit that only an American would actually know about
Textbook reddit npc comment. Also, you have to go back, nigger

Attached: 1540258996190.png (1110x1534, 226K)

>america is shit
>ignore the people breaking your immigration laws to get in

then why does the rest of the world want to move there so badly?
all that cope

>the rest of the world
Come on, they mostly get people from literal shitholes

I'd be happy to swap laws and conditions with the U.S. for the fucked up fairy friends based system I currently live under.
I hate to admit it but the spewer of that anti-U.S. paragraph is probably a leaf .

Attached: weak preach for equality.jpg (1280x720, 409K)

Jesus christ

>they mostly get people from literal shitholes

You've obviously never been here. Trust me when I say that wherever any kind of shitskin concentrate kind of varies from 'post-apocalyptic' to '3rd world tier'. But this clear and obvious difference between concentrations of the white population and the shitskin is our fault as whypeepo and we must give everything we earned through solving problems and working hard to make nice things to some braindead subhuman literal trash that only want free shit and to do nothing all fucking day because doing nothing is what shitskins do, when they aren't being even more anti-social anyway. And it never occurs to them that this lack of doing anything is why they always live in shitholes. The only rational thing to do is kill them all.

I forgot that day-Jow Forums is newfag central so I'm just posting this to tell you that I hate you all and I hope you all die soon. Faggots.

True, never been there, and I know clever people from all nationalities go there (I have a cousin in the USA working in biochemistry) but you're probably getting more uneducated people than PhDs.

If all American people would abide to a sound social contract like 60 years ago, America would still be the greatest country known to man.

>you're probably getting more uneducated people than PhDs.

yeah, when I say 'shitskin' I mean the border hoppers, not pajeets. I actually don't mind Indians and think we can coexist with them. Arabs are also not subhuman. Asians are alright as well but I really hate everyone else, niggers most of all. I still would prefer to be free from all of them and be around my own people, but feeling comfortable and free is now the same as genociding every jew ever so I'm just waiting for them to come pick me up for my posts on the internet which might have offended some tyrannical unfunny kikes, and I mean it when I say I hate kikes more than any other kind of people.

>whypeepo
you are part of the problem spreading vile fake words you degenerate slug.
youre not white
youre just pasty grey
you talk like a nigger

a large amount of our population aren't people; that's the problem.

Castles
>orly?

>shit skin falling or propaganda, only people who fear the cops are niggers,prove me wrong.

>America is just a joke to the rest of the world
>meanwhile, illegal immigration of people begging to come here is at an all time high
kek

Attached: 1498074366034.jpg (620x446, 66K)

Attached: 1564029105755.webm (608x1080, 840K)

I seriously fail to fully understand the relentless and furious desire that these poor innocent never did anything bad ever brown people have to live in our evil little lands of obvious injustice and oppression by us supremacist white devils who are the sole force behind everything bad ever. It just doesn't make any sense to me. In fact, I'm so puzzled that I kinda want to go live somewhere else without them around. Oh shit I guess I'm a terrorist and a traitor to the US now, I'll just wait here and await my fate for posting illegal crimethink on the internet, now that white nationalist sentiments is directly equal to genociding every worthless shitskin subhuman that would be dead without our charity and technologies anyway, equal to overthrowing our current nepotistic and not quite up to the task overlords and our holy american system of government, nothing could possibly ever be better and talking about alternative systems is just like mutiny only worse, and am I missing anything? I don't know I guess the far fetched and impossible fantasy of finally being free from the simultaneous duty to support and cause of all failures of every other assorted brown piece of lazy stupid trash that manages to infiltrate our boarders is a pretty serious crime these days and you probably missed the white nationalist debate thread last night but I can honestly say I was more disturbed by it than anything I ever saw on /b/ and I've been here a little longer than just the summer. It seems to be the common sentiment that seeking self-determination for yourself as as a white person is pretty much the most evil thing anyone could ever do but no one could explain why other than 'there is not white race' but 'you cause their failure' white ppl and some glownigger even asked me if I considered myself 'american' that absolute puppet. Yep, the desire to shape your own destiny is now a crime against humanity but like times 10 but only if you're white and I'm triggered