Operation Red Flag

Leftists have been passing "Red Flag" laws across the country and there's now discussion of passing a federal equivalent thereof.
If they want to play that game, then let's play.
First, we go through the posts of blue checkmarks on Twitter who live in jurisdictions with these laws, looking for threats of violence or support thereof. Checking hashtags related to Antifa would be a no-brainer.
Writing a bot that combs through the data would be a good way of sorting the wheat from the chaff.
Then, after finding some juicy tweets, send them to their local law enforcement.
The end result is that you either disarm radical leftists (win) or get them to no longer back their own legislation, thereby getting rid of the red flag laws altogether (win).

Attached: Red flag laws.png (2923x5253, 3.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9cqJfwESV0
targetedevidence.com
targetedjustice.com
everydayconcerned.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody is saying anything about a federal red flag law, dumbass. The law they're talking about would help states set up their own red-flag laws.

States can and already ARE passing red flag laws.

your post is the first mention of the word “federal” in the thread, never mentioned in the OP
>lazy

>and there's now discussion of passing a federal equivalent thereof.
I did say it in the first line. If the federal laws they are talking about (which I remember hearing even included involuntary incarceration) ISN'T a "Red Flag Law", then whatever. They sound like the same kind of bullshit to me and the people who push these laws deserve to be the ones targeted by the laws.

Would it not be much easier to just add a trigger word for a bot to the tweet etc. that you see is suspicious?
Like let's say the term "bad apples" or something boomers will say thus making it unlikely that zoomers etc. will use it.
youtube.com/watch?v=D9cqJfwESV0

Attached: bad-apple-624x393.jpg (624x393, 34K)

Any posts that are picked up by a bot would need to be verified individually.
It'd be a good idea to add "trigger words" from multiple languages, too.

That's true

Long term, as the list of radicalized leftists grows, we'll be able to focus in on the words they use.
They all get their philosophy from the same place, so the same terms will keep cropping up.

Why would they need help when clearly states have already passed these laws?

Only thing I can think of is sharing data between government bodies, but we've seen them fail too many times to rely on them.

Attached: FBI Nikolas Cruz Florida Shooting.png (781x960, 498K)

Start doing it then. Write the bot and actually fucking do something. Did you do anything yet? I see zero effort.

It can't be a one man operation, for multiple reasons.
Brainstorming sessions are how successful projects begin. This is just in its infancy.

Wrong. If millions of whites claim asylum in Russia. By law Russia is forced to intervene in unconstituional acts the current spic freemason pro cartel anti white Fbi pedo enabler open border forces are doing against the remainder of our white population being replaced and harassed by corrupt anti constitutionalists.

Attached: hatecrime.jpg (383x208, 21K)

Idea..

Do searches on jewgle for anything on Twatter that includes

>white
>people
>kill
>die

WHen you find the inevitable drabble of butthurt liberals, check their locality and send (with 10min mail) screen and archives of that post
> to local PD, Sheriff, State police
in that order,

BE SURE
>to specify that your family member lives near xxx person and you fear for their safety as your family member told you that a person made racial remarks to them lately and you believe it is this person, and that you are notifiyiing them.

Be sure to CC some law firm so they know there are legal ramifications if they fail to check on it and someone kills someone.

>CC: Goldberg and Steinowitz Attorneys at Law LLP.

Use the red flag laws against them...

Attached: ironically.jpg (1024x919, 199K)

Drumf literally is a left wing kike appeasing lefttard..
>Muh video games
>muh naziees

Are they openly promoting this now?

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

everydayconcerned.net

>i am incapable of doing anything so i will “brainstorm” in hopes that someone with a pulse will do something instead

Trump supports red flag
It will pass
Seething incels will have to go britbong

OP gay

You have no obligation to participate.
Thanks for the free bump.

>The law they're talking about would help states set up their own red-flag laws.

Read the fucking Tenth Amendment. A state needs no permission from the Federal government to do anything. The reason they're so shifty about this is the clear "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" in the 2nd amendment. These red flag laws also clearly go against the 4th amendment's "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, " solely because there is no crime being committed. If the guy was screaming about how he was going to do a mass shooting then you could draft a warrant and arrest him for terroristic threats or some lesser law. The red flag shit operates without any burden of proof other than heresay.

You clearly have no obligation to participate either you do-nothing loser.

Yes lad

>OP has a good idea, creates thread
>Retard comes in and shits it up
Feel free to visit a BBC thread.

They're probably emptying out their twitter right now.

this is exactly why, as a gun owner, you should keep off the books firearms and keep them hidden. the potential for abuse with this shit is insane.

Attached: 1565029102678.jpg (641x499, 36K)

Bump

I'd eat a meat apple. Bet it would taste really good on the grill.

The best would be when after the push back from some gun owners when they go to take them all. All those people that will be licking the cum of the government's boots when they no longer have any rights. I'll be dead and laughing in hell

Bump

why do faggot niggers like you keep posting this picture? i sure hope you and your mental retardation problem cures itself aka kys you stupid fucking faggot

is that dvsilverwing? what a little fag

Pro gun gay > Anti-gun straight
Change my mind.

Attached: Pink-Pistols-armed-gays-facebook.jpg (475x356, 38K)

MAGA Patriots BTFO for eternity

lmao

>oey vey goyim, play the game... surely you might win

no, you don't win. you can't win. the left doesn't play by their own rules. You do not give these laws credence by participating in the system and trying to use them.

>oey vey goyim trigger words are real and here's how we can codify the concept, and that's a good thing! Don't worry, there will totally be oversight heeheehee

fuck no. If you are being sincere then you really need to readjust your world view, because this sounds like full shill mode to me. Are you like literally 18 or something? Stop using the language and concepts of the people who are trying to oppress you with them.

>muh twitter operation
nobody in power is on your side you retarded dipshit

would you copy them too? I can see reasons for either choice.

>yes goy help strengthen these laws so you eventually lose all your guns as well
fuck off and kys

>strengthen
Exact opposite. Good reading comprehension, there.

You wish. Over 200 years and we still have all the guns. Keep dreaming you libtarded niggers

sure thing bud also calls to dox or raid are against the rules enjoy your well deserved ban since you don't know how to read and comprehend site rules

It’s makes me want to pull that white cock out and play with it

This is no more a raid than Shia's CTF or the OK symbol shit.

this 100%

btw this is already how 'domestic violence' and divorce are dealt with - hearsay is considered evidence and will land you in jail or forbidden for seeing your kids, depending on how activist the judge is

nope

>be authoritarian right
>be democrat
>get called a leftist
>smile, rub hands together

Rule four newfaggots