The biggest redpill

You guys are close, but no cigar. Here's the truth.

1. They are burning the earth to the fucking ground with no survivors. Methane in the Siberian ice caps have started melting insane amounts of methane and this will destroy the atmosphere. We have 9 years, max, before all life on Planet Earth starts dying. We knew about this in the 70's and did nothing.

video of what to expect in the future:
youtube.com/watch?v=VMZbvrs51cg

video of the people actually working on the Siberian ice caps:
youtube.com/watch?v=kx1Jxk6kjbQ

2. The elites know this, and when you know this, everything makes sense. That's why they don't care. That's why they are trying to destroy the Earth. That's why they are destroying us as a populace. Yes, the jews are apart of this, but they are on the bottom of the pole. It goes higher than the jews.
3. This is why the billionaires are so focused on space travel. They are trying to gtfo of here and go to mars. The breakaway civilization that was produced with anti-gravity is also a plan B and has been created. A few factions believe that a) the messiah will come when earth is destroyed (jews). these people need serious medication b) some are fucked up psychopaths who want nothing more than the destruction of everyone, c) some are too much of a pussy to say/do anything than the status quo and just go along with the ride.

Attached: Alternate-Reality-Digital-Art--84492.jpg (800x709, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COdXq2IAxj4
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
methanelevels.org/
climate.nasa.gov/news/2785/unexpected-future-boost-of-methane-possible-from-arctic-permafrost/
newsweek.com/arctic-permafrost-lakes-bubbling-methane-nasa-1119624
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2018/03/19/the-arctics-carbon-bomb-might-be-even-more-potent-than-we-thought/
youtube.com/watch?v=eJfOWfaP6RI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What I am saying is this. Listen carefully. Everyone you know will be dead by 2040. Shit will hit the fan by 2030. You will start seeing shit pop off in 4-5 years though. These people are evil and they distracted you with every vice known to man while they carried their plans. The methane release has started and there is nothing we can do to stop it. Simply google "methane arctic" to see the newest articles coming out. We've known this for a while.

You want your fucking happening? Well, you will get it. Everything and everyone will be dying by 2025-2030. Niggers and jews will go first, as Africa/Middle East dies off first. Total extinction by 2040 for the rest of us. You will start seeing the big wars happen in 5 years as we start running out of resources and countries begin fighting.

I am frantically trying to create a self-sustaining bunker right now. I know that is almost impossible, but I think I have a working prototype. It will cost about 5-10 million to fully build for me and my family, but I should have it up and running in 5 years. I encourage everyone to start working on their own bunker. Get a water system, an air filtration system, and grow plants/veggies of some kind on self-sustaining electricity (exercise).

This is not a larp. This is not joke. And this is not a game. This is 100% serious. I am being dead fucking serious right. Take your fucking money and start building a bunker of some kind that can last for 50 years plus. DESU - doesn't even matter, everyone will die anyways.

It's fucking over you faggots. Do your research. Earth is dying and they know about it. And they are crashing this bitch to the ground to kill us all. They're off to whatever planet they can get to.

Attached: dr-1.jpg (770x440, 61K)

Why would I invest in a bunker, when anti-air assets and crew served weapons make more sense financially.

because Earth will become inhabitable. You will need a place to live and only an underground city/bunker will be sufficient. You can take everything you want, guns and all, to the underground. Earth will become inhospitable.

Pretty cool user. Channel your schizophrenic energy and write a doomsday fiction book. Might be good.

I'm not sure I can tolerate more 20 years of this retard and psycho farm. Do you have any evidence of rising methane levels?

take your shit schizo larps back to and go blogpost over there boomer faggot and don't forget to take your meds. sage.

I posted the link of the team in Siberia that measures the methane daily. In their own words "we are very concerned" meaning, shit will hit the fan. Let me repost it for you.

It would make a great book/movie, but I am not even in the mood to joke/play around right now. I'm fucking scared to shit. I haven't said anything yet, but I also work in this same field, and the writing is on the wall. The permafrost is starting to melt and that's game over.

Don't hurt people by trying to cover the truth. People will die over this and your faggot ass wants to label it a conspiracy. Fuck you bitch.

>This is why the billionaires are so focused on space travel
What an absolute crock of shit. We traded the stars for niggers.

>Get a water system, an air filtration system, and grow plants/veggies of some kind on self-sustaining electricity (exercise).

Nope. I am going to get as much cotton candy and beer as possible... and maybe a baseball bat.

Attached: 6e1128a7.jpg (240x240, 4K)

I didn't label it a conspiracy because it's not a conspiracy. What it is is a reddit tier LARP. You're a very low IQ faggot and you need to fuck off. fucking boomer faggot or just kys.

no, it is the fucking truth you faggot. I am trying to tell the truth and faggots like you try to cover it up. KYS

Fair enough. Get your guns. Get a sustainable bunker asap.

Either way, everyone is to blame.

Nothing's gonna happen, have sex and stop being weird.

>>>/qresearch/

are you some kind of janny? Take your shit somewhere else faggot and use your time to listen to me.

Don't listen to this guy. He's wrong and trying to deflect. Shit is hitting the fan NOW.

Post proof on how you know this or take your meds.

What the fuck is the point of living in a bunker then anyway. Might as well enjoy the time we have and die in peace than panic and scramble to build a self sustaining bunker that will probably fail in some way anyway. How long will your water and air filtration systems work without replacement parts? What then?

Attached: neat-41426297.png (500x520, 144K)

youtube.com/watch?v=COdXq2IAxj4

Atleast the elite are doing something good for once, the jews turn this world into a complete shithole, might as well have a restart

Attached: I+dont+speak+taco+_a7a75c6d9aad9f6699717cbed7d15f96.jpg (540x403, 21K)

>wanna defeat the VILE people??
>need motivation with your redpills?

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY and motivator for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show,...

I honestly don't know. I'm a survivor, so I'm going to fight till the end. Will I survive? Probably not, just being honest. At 2040, everyone, even the underground bunkers that the elite built, will be dying at that point. All I can do is work my ass off to build a solution of some kind. A self-sustaining bunker is impossible, I'm not crazy. I'm just saying. I will try my best.

I posted the vids in the original post and I also work in this field.

I wanted something like this:

methanelevels.org/

It is really rising, unlike carbon dioxide which is just kikery.

Or they could have just told the jews to fuck off. No need to reset if it were a whites only continent.

THE TRUE REDPILL!!
Seagull slide threads ftw today!

So why are anti-global warming organisations such as extinction rebellion getting so much money from elite Jews like George Soros and other elites in general? Why would the elite benefit from telling everyone about global warming?

Thats the logical thing to do, they cant have that it seems

the left is using this is a way to make money and control people. The right is using this in the same way. But they are not factoring in the methane. Methane is game over. They are not telling people this because if they did, it would freak everyone out. Methane = total loss of life.

sure lemme just pull 5 to 10 million dollars outta my ass

exactly. CO2 can be managed. We can deal with that. But methane is too much. It has started and it's over.

I don't know. It seems like they are too scientifically stupid and think that Earth can be saved. NO ONE is factoring in methane. Not a single study. So it seems logical that they are probably hiding this shit. We can thank the jews, the deep state of America, and the deep state of the UK for this. Oh, and China.

>they are making the planet uninhabitable
>that's why to save their asses they're trying to flee to an uninhabitable planet
>instead of using the same technology to live on this soon uninhabitable planet and only having to bother with sustaining life instead of sustaining life AND space travel
makes perfect sense

Hmm alright, you do have some decent evidence on the methane build up, can I move into your bunker?

I am a CEO, so I have the money. If you are broke, I don't know what to tell you. Enjoy the last decade. I am not being comical or trying to joke. I am legit being serious. It's game fucking over.

At that point, Mars or another planet that they can travel to with their anti-gravity, would be more habitable. Earth will be a wasteland by 2040. That is fact. It really is that serious. Earth will be worse than Mars.

Suck methane from sky.
Make giant car that seats one and runs on methane.
Drive just under the speed limit while hugging the divider .
Save world while pissing people off.

Attached: pepe finger.jpg (800x600, 82K)

google "methane arctic" and then watch the videos I posted in my original post. And yes, you can move it. I will be located in Huntsville AL. I will have a self-regulated system of clean water, air, and vegetation, mostly of potatoes, and spinach

You mean uninhabitable you illiterate.

Sage

Attached: 1564974557010.gif (100x100, 145K)

Nice friend, if this isn’t a larp, I will join you when stuff goes to shit

climate.nasa.gov/news/2785/unexpected-future-boost-of-methane-possible-from-arctic-permafrost/

newsweek.com/arctic-permafrost-lakes-bubbling-methane-nasa-1119624

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2018/03/19/the-arctics-carbon-bomb-might-be-even-more-potent-than-we-thought/

Come to Huntsville AL and reach me by email. I can create a throwaway if needed. You can stay with me.

No need to be mean. I am just frantic. I am ringing the alarm happening bell and you people aren't listening.

If you are truthful in your research, I dont think its a good idea to tell strangers about your bunker, dont you think?

burn it at the source.
CH4 + 2 O2 CO2 + 2 H2O
water and fuel for plants?

it wont matter. I can take a few 10 other people. My bunker will have me and my family. And anyone that wants to join. Other than that, then they have to fend for themselves. It is not the smartest thing to do, but it's all I can do to help Earth. I won't stop and I will help my fellow man. My bunker will be in Alabama.

>DUUUUUDE MUH ARCTIC METHANE APOCALYPSE
Exlpain how 'le runaway greenhouse doomsday' didn't occur at any point in Earth's history when temperatures were far greater than today.

i would rather just die with everybody else

also, you probably believed in peak oil too ya dumb mook

The NPC is making the trillionaire megalomaniacs angry by not fighting back at all against anything. So they have decided to destroy the Earth, because they are bored.

Attached: Dr.evil_laugh.jpg (312x162, 21K)

runaway happens all the time, in earths past. And how did it always turn out? 95% of all life extinction. This is nothing new. This is Earth cleansing itself. And you're too stupid and naive to make a joke about that fact that you're dead in 5 years, you fucking moron. Earth controls you, bitch. Earth has dealt with far worse, and always has done it's job. By destroying the virus on the planet. Which means you, you fucktard. Earth is fine, it's us.

I believe in no oil. That along with the USA military is why we are in this situation. If you choose to die with everyone else, than so be it. I will have a bunker in Huntsville AL that you can come to.

way to fagify Riven.

I like your image. The base image is from Riven, I think?

It was already predicted the end would come soon. Pic related.

Attached: 177777777.jpg (640x405, 56K)

I honestly believe this. They have evolved to the point of, no vice can save them, except for total destruction. And they have no remorse. They are sick fuckers. May they burn in hell. I hope they die.

The mankind simulation will come to an end sooner or later. It's not a question of if but when.

shut the fuck up stupid schizo faggot

you can't just make shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=eJfOWfaP6RI

You can choose to have this attitude, or have my attitude, which is fight for survival.

I have presented evidence in this entire thread. It is you that lives in denial.

So I might have a chance to become ghoul? Cool.

Holy shit, it literally starts skyrocketing at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. Shit's real, we're fucked.

Let's just condense methane to methanol and then drink it.

Sure we'll go blind, but at least we'll save the world.

They did shitbrain.
t. Paleontologist

the ghoul stage will last for a week, then death

yes, I am fucking 100% real. listen to me. its bad. really bad. I legit don't think anyone is saving this planet because we have tried to submit our reports to both Russia/USA and it gets caught in red tape. No one will listen to us. We don't know what to do.

joke, but its really not a time for that.

Good. End it all. A world where whites can't nuke subhuman races into oblivion isn't one worth living in.