Was Sandy Hook a conspiracy?

Why would a parent of a special needs kid have a gun so easily accessible to their said kid?

Why would a school be demolished so soon after this event?

Why was no one concerned about how odd this case was?

Attached: get-attachment-63-587x423.jpg (587x423, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/fbi-says-no-one-killed-at-sandy-hook/
youtube.com/watch?v=S968XpXYRV4
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzevvBVy3s
youtube.com/watch?v=VAmQ6XykVCo
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
bitchute.com/video/uRvgb8wNJYVQ/
foxnews.com/us/workers-demolishing-sandy-hook-elementary-school-required-to-sign-confidentiality-agreements
nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/new-mexico-compound-mysteriously-destroyed-by-authorities-1299928131725
reuters.com/article/us-usa-connecticut-newtown-idUSBRE99E0TO20131015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Was Sandy Hook a conspiracy?
Something was off about it. We have video from Columbine, why not Sandy Hook? You don't have to show little kids being murdered, but at least show everyone who entered the front door.

Attached: 4997909100000578-5433655-image-a-33_1519600581665.jpg (634x633, 78K)

Seen this?

Attached: teacher (2).jpg (630x616, 105K)

Why do you think they were so quick to sue Alex Jones? Did they care about other hoax claims this much? Everyone knows Sandy hook doesn't sit right but we just let it be

What about the Victims?

Attached: TheVictims_courantpageBlack2 (1).jpg (600x594, 80K)

He died before the shootings though?

Attached: be0573e126b5879f66692d73c0bf87b0.jpg (600x338, 47K)

Is this kid an error?

Attached: th (1).jpg (470x341, 32K)

Could of sworn there were only 27 alleged dead not 26.

You think that's weird, what about the evacuation of the school?

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x205, 33K)

infowars.com/fbi-says-no-one-killed-at-sandy-hook/
This dose support your statement

Plus the news hated him cause the "feared" being replaced by him.

THIS AGAIN?!?! How bloody tactless can you Yanks get? The kids died, the school was demolished because - would you want to use that place again knowing what happened there? Nothing is 'odd' - except the useless, heartless drones who persist in asking "duh, was it fake?" Get. A. Life.

I just wanna know about the off duty armed SWAT guy who was arrested in the woods running from the scene

Ironic how YouTube journalists seem to know more and do a better job at pointing out the facts...

listen a good family friend lived there and sent his daughter to that school, rich guy, media business, ok so right after that shit he fled the country, he was dead a year later

fucked up shit mang

BUMP

Attached: sandy_hook_one_eye.jpg (471x362, 61K)

As your statement suggests this is a "American" problem not a "British one".

Is El Paso gonna get demolished, too?

So fuck off, not wanting to know if innocent people were actually murdered or not!

Podesta really hit a jackpot with this score. 21 kids ghosted all at once.

That IS our business!
M8!

Won't that be convenient?
How dose one erase a City?

It is rather "wiggity wack" yoh

Bloody Aussy...

Anyone have anything that isnt just circumstantial?

Attached: 9338939420_fbf6e1c327_o.jpg (831x604, 375K)

pea brain

Attached: conspiracy.jpg (600x399, 49K)

They are all hoaxes

Look up Robbie Parker the laughing dad... Its all fake

i saw a video once and it said that the kids from sandy hook were americas funniest home videos contestant winners.
he showed more than I got listed here. if anybody can connect some or the rest of the others.
youtube.com/watch?v=S968XpXYRV4
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzevvBVy3s
youtube.com/watch?v=VAmQ6XykVCo

Attached: 1561767623180.jpg (1495x850, 631K)

the only retards who think they feel smart are the ones thinking they pulled this over on america

Hell id be happy to see one plausible reason for the confidentiality agreements being needed

Yes, Lanza is the antigun faggot shown in this picture.

Attached: 1550890956280.jpg (995x636, 314K)

Attached: 1543388305199.jpg (1368x3008, 2.26M)

What are the confidentiality agreements? I literally know nothing about Sandy Hook. Give links please

Attached: 1512081984120.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Somebody hit this glownigger with a car already.

After everything recently it wouldn't shock me if it was fake

How did Lanza not waste any ammo? I had to call bullshit as sandy hook was rather isolated, so the narrative could be completely controlled.

Even more suspicious is when the children were sent around as showpieces. Here in New Hampshire, there was a fundraiser for a "new school" for sandy hook. Demolishing the old one should have fired up some thinky-winkies, but no.

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

the government just ignores any questions about their narratives if it looiks like a shooting then well nonne of that investigative work her enow, heres experts to show you HOW it could be done, but not why,
they havent concerned themselves with any questions since, sept 11th. since before too. oklohoma, and other stuff too

bump. please keep sharing your knowledge, anons.

Attached: 1561031280036.jpg (442x532, 88K)

People who don’t know that Sandy Hoax really was a hoax don’t understand much of anything about how politics really works in the US.

Attached: 7c14c421ef25ca041f6567544e4c39a1bf47235c9ff45a56bb29c5a23a1072de.jpg (520x608, 58K)

The woman’s jawline is different

Your a servile Aussie subject. You wouldn’t understand because your entire culture is that of a boot licker. If any kids ideas there it was done by someone other than the autistic kid that picked up a gun one day and shot with greater accuracy than half of all law enforcement. Also the man caught behind the building in camo that was covered up. I watched the events that morning as they unfolded and saw the man in camouflage, cnn owned the footage so that was the last you saw of it. It’s memory holed.

This thread may be a test to see where Jow Forums is in remembering this sort of thing. Who has the info and can still provide it? Well...the full catalog still exists. Fully documented including recordings from your actors, not yet released, waiting to come out. You have fucked over more than one so...maybe one day....

camera angle

Attached: aa845e017d363f3909cdc1353f312d5740fee02d0ea1db8fd48dafa5466eb7df.jpg (533x508, 44K)

this is the best documentary on Sandy Hook
even if you think conspiracy theorists are wackos, try watching this to the end without activating at least one almond

Attached: 3fa3b525822a6d1204214279d4b8a22dc1c9a420530b858811855f6d66f4bc3e.jpg (636x625, 332K)

Why would they continue to reuse the same actors? Serious question.

Attached: 84559a5904f2959071109630f34a2ddc--more-photos-conspiracy-theories.jpg (621x456, 58K)

Because the people pulling the strings think they are untouchable and are most certainly dumbfucks!

screenshots from the leaked police video from inside the "shot up" school, showing absolutely no bullet holes, blood, or strewn about furniture or evidence of chaos.

the lack of physical evidence (bullet holes etc) is why they needed to sign confidentiality agreements when demolishing the school.

Attached: 1517544085152.jpg (1080x720, 153K)

So its an overconfidence thing? Could be that they dont want to include more people than they have to?

all the mass shooter events in the USA are hoaxes. the kikes don't want the goys to have guns. Columbine, Sandy Hook, Charlston, Vegas, its the same hoax over and over. The gun industry in the USA is able to parry all the lobbying that the kikes do.

buckle the fuck up

Attached: 1526734470205 (1).jpg (1246x2081, 848K)

Is that the only reason that they had to sign those agreements? Also what is the official reason for their signing and the demolition of the school?

shit's about to get fucking real.

Attached: 1526750042561.jpg (2172x2536, 1.85M)

What do you think the word "conspiracy" means?

no it's normal to release absolutely no information or pictures of the shooter entering the school and to then demolish the school and make all construction workers sign NDAs
also
>putting kids in a room already said to be full of dead kids

Probably the most retarded part of the "hoax" is all of these pics of victims. Clearly completely different people in each one. Also completely unsourced pictures, all of them could easily be faked

bitchute.com/video/uRvgb8wNJYVQ/

I dunno. most likely bullshit. the real reason is the same reason that terrorist training ground in new mexico run by those muslim dudes who were literally brainwashing and training kids to carry out school shootings and bombings, was bulldozed super quick for seemingly no reason.

destruction of evidence.

You are so fucking stupid if you actually think NDAs would keep construction workers quiet if they knew Sandy Hook was a hoax. Holy shit

actors are reused in various different roles, constantly, across numerous different events.

same people, different characters and names. this happens very often.
another example is "susan bro" and "donna soto"...

Attached: 1529178001826.jpg (542x540, 39K)

I'm not claiming to know what happened, because I want there, but you are absolutely right. Most construction workers do nothing but use psychoactive substances and cry about work.

i can. they only give jobs and control everything THEY then make sure only those they can blackmail and control ever get any jobs
thats why americas infrastructure, construction, and most jobs and shit are all shit. literal retards get give the jobs.

who were the workers?

Attached: 1530257670140 (1).jpg (3780x1616, 1.48M)

Sandy Hook wasnt a hoax. Someone killed those kids

>yeah why would these guys that would face financial ruin if they opened their mouths keep quiet? what an idiot!
Lurk moar, faggot

from the "parents of slain kids" who were smiling, laughing and joking immediately before giving press releases in the immediate aftermath of "their kids being murdered" to the physician who was literally babbling gibberish on live tv like a brainwashed robot who short-circuited (it was fucking weird beyond belief), this shit is replete with extremely odd shit.

Attached: 1533689226322.jpg (736x662, 82K)

Attached: barbara starr.jpg (390x525, 50K)

Attached: b1210caba07ea56ade1cfa959419eeea--flags-strange-stories.jpg (560x295, 32K)

Wow dude you're literally such a completely disconnected social retard to believe that an average construction worker wouldn't reveal something that crazy because of the risk of losing their job. Book deals, praise, interviews, tons of fundraising. Fucking retard

What? I havent heard of this. Have anything on it?

Attached: d26cfa1df5df0ce60f066bddc59e4a52_mc8s.jpg (960x960, 149K)

These are so clearly completely different women, you're a retard to share it

What kids were killed?

>Book deals, praise, interviews, tons of fundraising
Yeah, all for a guy who says Sandy Hook was a hoax. Worked so well for Alex Jones. Who's disconnected from reality, again?

>implying feds didn't conduct the demolition themselves

Because the "do you idiots think ALL these people are in on it?" claim is the most divisive one there is.

They also like to show off.

maybe. I'll have to dig through all my stuff. I will post pics in here if so. keep an eye on the thread. in the meantime you can google "new mexico terrorist muslim compound bulldozed".

search the same search term in duckduckgo and you will probably get different results also, but googling it, you will find what I'm on about.

they also had explosives, guns, and there was even the remains of at least 1 dead kid found on site.

one of the main guys running it had also previously been directly involved with terrorist activity in the US including terrorist training camps on US soil. and was let off and walking around free...

after the NM compound thing the same happened again. due to a female jewish judge.
oy vey.

>Pic in OP and tons of other retards saying contractors did it under NDA
Amazing

it's the same person. if you saw the footage of each you would realize this.
she is literally an employee and CNN staff member.

So why even have them sign NDAs if no one would believe them? Fucking retard, literally not a single shred of evidence that it was a hoax, every single pic of "proof" itt is fucking flawed beyond belief

foxnews.com/us/workers-demolishing-sandy-hook-elementary-school-required-to-sign-confidentiality-agreements

Fucking crazy. I will look into that. Thanks for the info, ill keep the thread up.

even more examples

Attached: disinfodonna.jpg (535x297, 38K)

>unironically using fox news as a legitimate source

How old are you? Every one of your posts has retard in it, some multiple times. You seem to have anger problems and an issue with impulse control, suggesting you're below the age required to be here.

Your brain is literally disconnected from reality and you have face blindness if you are unable to tell those are different women in those pictures. Why would she willingly get on camera if she was, knowing she'd be all over footage everywhere? So idiots like you could easily connect the dots? Retard

Yeah, my uncle who works for Nintendo did it.

easy to search for
nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/new-mexico-compound-mysteriously-destroyed-by-authorities-1299928131725

kys shill rat
reuters.com/article/us-usa-connecticut-newtown-idUSBRE99E0TO20131015

pic related is "susan bro" & "donna soto"
"mother of sandy hook teacher" and "mother of that fat whale who died of a heart attack at charlottesville" (the whale they claimed was hit by the car but never was struck by any vehicle whatsoever). same exact person.

Attached: DIVfFQJXkAATKKS.jpg (1200x548, 107K)

They claim (police) that the cameras at the school don't record. I shit you not, this isn't bait.

watch the footage of each. same exact person. same voice. same face. same mannerisms. it is literally barbara starr, CNN employee.

watch the footage. bye.

oh poor blinded aussie

Attached: 1565051075029.jpg (863x718, 234K)

This was already disproven, as every other picture of "proof" has been. Nothing adds up about this hoax whatsoever

Attached: imagesf.jpg (297x170, 18K)

He was laughing about how much money he was going to make off of his dead kid.