Is it OK for white nationalist to live on a welfare?

Is it OK for white nationalist to live on a welfare?

I honestly think it's OK, because if niggers get free 900 bucks, why can't I have my money considering that this country's wealth was built by my ancestors.

Attached: good_question.jpg (599x600, 44K)

My self respect prohibits it.

How do I get on this? I hate my job and a buddy of mine recently quit and I' sure my job is gonna put me on his shift which is nights and weekends. Can I quit and apply for unemployment because I can't work those hours?

Nationalisim is an extension of the meta narrative of "home". You need to show you care about your home by not thinking like a nigger.
So no, you can't be a white nationalist and a nigger simultaneously.

No. It's not okay for niggers to do it either.

Yeah it is, also feel free to use this line of thinking when having kids. If taxpayer money (belonging to your racial brethren) can go to Jamal and his 6 nigglets, why shouldn’t it be able to go to you aiding in the continuation of the white race, what would the taxpayer prefer?

white nationalists are mostly lower class welfare leeches so if it wouldn't be okay you would lose most of your base

It's ok if there are no jobs.

Yes. You can't be forced to work a schedule that doesn't work for you. Don't quit, though. Show up at your regular time and make them fire you.

yes and no. It's good if you take away money the state has for importing refugees to make a white family.

It's bad if you are no gf

Attached: Varg_Vikernes-4.jpg (1000x667, 158K)

hmm

why would they put you on his shift? wouldn't that mean they'd just need to put someone on your current shift? in which case why not put that person on his shift?

Just refuse, say you have a life, invent relations if you have to, say you have a newborn kid at home you have to look after, or that you and your fiance share a car and she needs it during those evening hours.

I worked a job once and invented an entire life I didn't have, said I had 2 kids (really have 0) and that I was married for 5 years (was single at the time) and used the kids/marriage story to get out of all kinds of shit. Called in sick plenty of times because I had to "look after my kid" or used my kid as an excuse if I showed up late to work. And it worked every single time, in fact most of the time they'd just chuckle and say something about how they can relate to my situation.

Fuck it. Play Jewish games, win Jewish prizes.
>In B4 Oven
These leftist faggots have paid off my house, cars, and send my kids to private lessons. I'm about to get another 25k in gibs on top of what I already am getting. I also work part time. Feels good, man.

Mostly because we have been trying to fill a evening shift and my company refuses to pay anything above minimum wage so we've been getting the cream of the crop who don't last a week. My buddy was good at his job and since there isn't a lot of us, someone is going ot have to do it. Out of the morning crew I have the lowest seniority.

Understandable but like I said, just say you can't because of home-life commitments. I'm not sure what the laws are where you are but I don't think places can fire you if they try to force you onto a schedule you weren't already working if you tell them you can't work those hours. If you insist that you can't work that shift they'll probably find someone else to do it, or lay you off and you'll get unemployment benefits

Why not lol. The system is broken beyond repair and we will never fix it no matter what. Just buckle up, live off dumbfuck wageslaves and watch the world descend into fire. There is nothing we can do at this point since it is 50-60 years too late.

Attached: 76321.png (483x448, 298K)

hello fellow neet

I agree as well.

I live in Commiefornia. Thank you for the advice.

Nationalism by definition means sacrificing yourself for the betterment of your nation.

So no, using aid meant for desperate people is not nationalistic.

This

As long as it is temporary no using welfare isn't bad. It's the nogs that abuse it and live off it for extended periods of time that are the problem.

if it's ok to fire people for showing up five minutes late to work everyday it's ok to use welfare

>niggers get free 900 bucks
It's way more than that in most states. For example, in the People's Republic of IL., the average nigger is given 3 grand a month. But I've thought about living off the fat of the land before too. However not being a coon, cunt, homosexual or other assorted colored person I would just get denied anyway.

This. There is an argument to take the welfare that YOU are paying, butI know the moment I do I am no better than niggers and white trash.

So how do I go about getting free money? Does it hurt my credit?

Like can I use unemployment to pay off my credit card?