Why is civic nationalism bad and why is ethnic nationalism good?

Why is civic nationalism bad and why is ethnic nationalism good?

Attached: uUQn36LMQ7GzHQ6-fUNaZYo1tThlZLX6ObAg_Ecr8T8.jpg (614x768, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

What happens to a tree when you destroy its roots?

Just because I totally would fuck that mulatto girl doesn't somehow mean I'm doing by descendants any favor.

When things go to shit, without all the social wankery, people naturally align with those most like them.
The flaw with civic nationalism is people will always ask the question of where they stand in that society as an ethnic group. This is why the counter to it is always "well you'll end up mixing and racism will end" or some shit, because even the furthest left leaning person knows that "the question of differences" is eternal as long as there are differences.

>civic nationalism

Literally no such thing.

All the best nations were created by people of European descent. This no coincidence. Want strong prosperous nations? Then you need to keep them European.

Ethnic tensions will always rise

Humans arent trees you retard.

And almost all of them ended subverted by kikes. So tell me how they are they best? Comparing yourself to niggers and muslims only takes you so far beta.

Non-whites are consumed with inferiority feelings, making it impossible to have a functioning, cohesive society. Whites are Michael Corleone, and blacks and browns are Fredo.

IT'S ALL GOOD MY NIGGA.

and americans/anglos aren't human
they're dirty golems

IT BECOMES IKEA, FAGGOT.

What is ethnics, define it. Because you just said some dumb shit.

MY NEMESIS
TOGETHER WE CAN ACHIEVE TRUE NEUTRALITY

LET ME PENETRATE YOU, FAGGOT

No argument from me there im not either of those kike identities so stfu.

With hot babes like these, of course tensions will rise, my nigga.

Everyone got fucked over by someone at one point or another. Doesn't mean we should strive to take in your filthy brown people by the millions you useless gaslighting dipshit.

imagine pontificating like a powerless faggot on some shit image board instead of enjoying your life while you're alive.

Faggots, everything dies. Why do you care so much about nonsense? All races are going down. Wake up.

Omg ali I thought whites were the best? What happened? Is it that white pipol are supeior or are the inferior which is it? How can a superman be "made" to "feel" inferior if its literally in their genes that they arent? What part of the evolutionary process is this called? The dumb as shit i fell for a kike lie about my culture and am now an empty golem for them to parade and use as they see fit gene? Which is lad? Are whites the best or not you cant keep flip flopping.

homogeneous society

So you're an amerimutt then.
Good to know.

Lol the cope. So you admit the "white pipol" arent able to defend themsevles? Seems like an inferior lot to me, at least according to your own measurement scale. Only braindead retards would embrace a self destructive ideology and identity. That exactly what happened to niggers, hmmm and now its happening to white pipol, i wonder where the connection is?hmmmm probably something with a long nose maybe?

Civic nationalism relies on a people defending each other because they are all from one nation.
Ethnic nationalism is the same but replace nation with race.
The actual difference comes from the idea of a Nation being more than just the name of a country or where you are from. A Nation is a culture, a people, ideas that are commonly found and spread there more than in other places. All this originates from your race, which also serves as a sign of your potential and your behavior.
In short, Civic nationalism is people supporting each other because they follow the name of a Nation. Ethnic nationalism is people supporting each other because they are their Nation.

built for BWC

Its not a question of superiority. Our nations peaked while they were homogenous. Its been a steady slide ever since.

No not all races. Just the fictional ones created for purpose of destroying the people dumb enough to embrace them. You know the ones, the ones that are based on colors and not culture.

Attached: MT.jpg (1774x1602, 524K)

>wanna defeat the VILE people??
>need motivation with your redpills?

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY and motivator for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show,.,.

Attached: IMG_20190804_184855.jpg (1080x1620, 172K)

Pretty funny nobody follows girls like that home and rapes them
Put me in a suburban situation and see what happens

Because family should always come before strangers.

Sure thing dindu what ever helps you sleep at night. Reality is European folks hit the decline when they embraced white identity and shed their cultures and religion.

excess of either is bad - as you well know

Prime examples of that inferiority complex I see. They can't bare the fact that they are degenerates so they want to make degeneracy normal.

And this tendency is exactly what humans can overcome - if we want to.

Attached: noseinspection.jpg (1775x1018, 301K)

Nein you subhuman turk roach. My line is none of your business. Im true to my heritage and keep the faith, its not my folk that is disappearing. How about you start working on rediscovering your people eh? And then stfu

Yes the British Empire was certainly in decline when it shed its Anglo Christian british Identity...holy shit you are a dumb fucking burger lamo

>All races are going down.
Who is taking the mexican's jobs? Who is China outsourcing labor to? Who is stealing all of India's tech jobs? Are Nigerians being replaced by Europeans in their own country?!

>implying Civic nationalism exists
>Implying ethnic nationalism isn't redundant

Attached: 1564277631145m.jpg (1024x682, 160K)

shitskins copes on this website don't matter, because you will get wiped out eventually anyways lmfao

Culture can not exist without race. If you abandon race, culture is warped by those too stupid to understand the culture.
A nigger, a Jew, a Jap, a mutt, and an Anglo. They will all react to one event differently. These ideas will spread among those who get similar ideas, those who are of the same race. This is culture.

Address the point child, stop obfuscating. Im anonymous i have nothing to prove to jews larping as white guys. You all push white superiority and ignore the roots of european greatness. You focus on skin color and ignore culture. You reek of judism and its beyond obvious that only kikes their golems mental midgets and out right autistic retards embrace white identity. There is no positive to claiming one is white. Its an abondonment of everything that made European cultures and history unique. You are jews and you are being exposed. Fuck outta here with your white bullshit go yell about how you are the chosen people on some corner with the niggers pretending to be jews.

You flag jews opinions dont matter so go suck an uncircumcised dick

kek
sweden

why is good good?

See

and why is bad bad?

Stop making shit posts faggot
Sage

Nigger the term race wasnt even a part of the germanic lexicon until the 18th -19th century. So you are indeed retarded. Also hitler even found out that race was a dead end in uniting the folk. You kids need to read more.its almost as if you are yids pushing the same bullshit that was tried almost 100 years ago almost like you all want to keep europeans stuck.

my uncle white pilled me when i was young, he was a 80/90s metal head and i was like 11 at the time lels

"look, user, now you can find yourself a spanish broad and have fun. but you get married and find yourself a nice white girl to settle down with"

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
It's also why the Jews are kicking white people's ass atm.

only civic monarchies is reasonable, instead of mixing the various people should be proud of their heritage but faithful to one monarch

@melipsi

No it doesn't. Nationalism derived itself from different ethnicities mixing with one another. Where do you think French or British, German, or Italian national identity came from? It came from the mixing of different ethnic groups forming a common identity, you larper. Even more glaring of this is when you think of Turks, Egyptian, or even Mexican and Brazilian. It followed the exact same pattern when Europeans started calling themselves americans after mixing heavily with one another. The same happened when blacks, hispanic, and asians started to identify themselves as American. Just like when gauls, Franks, romans, and celts started to call themselves French so to do mexicans of different ethnic groups call themselves mexicans. The same is true in America, fundamentally that race and nation are mutually exclusive, especially considering that ethnicity is much more important and stronger in unity than race has and ever will.

>metal head
>kike culture replacement
>focus on skin color
It writes itself. Your uncle didnt white pill you, he kike pilled you.

Yes, you're true to your heritage. As a mutt you procreate with other mutts to continue your mutt bloodline.