Why is masculinity so fragile?

Why is masculinity so fragile?

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-151758_Chrome.jpg (1080x1405, 905K)

Attached: 89ec4c7267142537d445fed8b6b8bd7b--bare-men-sexy-guys.jpg (488x749, 56K)

I once was open minded of gays and respectful of women.
Don't do that... women will think you're gay

Because its not okay to be a faggot

There's an ice cream called a Golden Gaytime that is really tasty, but I'm torn between how faggy it sounds to ask for a golden Gaytime (peeing), and how not faggy it is to not care.

Attached: 1565076697928s.jpg (98x125, 3K)

I bet your room is a dumpster

I don’t use those things because I don’t care about the Earth.

(((research)))

>people who arent gay dont want to do gay shit

amazing. thank allah for this research

Attached: rx forsenjoy.png (360x360, 144K)

New research suggests that Pacific Standard are a bunch of faggots. See how easy that was?

Its not, the fragile ones are the idiots that grew up not being taught how to be a man so the imitated what they thought was masculine behavior by jackasses and bad tv shows.

>reusable bags
>green behavior
men avoid this because there is no such thing as green behavior and thinking a reusable bag made by a chinese orphan is green is propaganda.
i use bags. i don't use unusable bags. i use backpacks to carry books and shit, i use suitcases and duffel bags to carry clothes and other shit.
men know that green memes are pure faggotry and will use whatever the fuck they have at hand to carry shit, or procure the best bag for a specific item or task.
green behavior is a fucking farcical, non thing.
what a joke.

I read "pathetic standard" at first
I'm sticking with it

Attached: 5F1154C4-D3D3-42EC-8CA2-6332D815A339.jpg (720x681, 88K)

yeah it has nothing to do with i can't be bothered.

plastic bags suck, had one split open on me and had my laundry detergent smash all over the ground.

>some men

There's "some men" for everything

Ask yourself tranny.

Reusable shit is pretty fucking gay, so is caring about the environment when the manly solution is simply to get rid of China, India and Africa.

Basedboys who overcompensate by ruining the environment are putrid scum. Real chads are greenthumbs.

Jesus write a book about it. Just say caring about the planet is for faggots and leave it at that

Because if you act like that, women wont fuck you. They arent keeping up with the times where they need to marry down and fuck soi boys.

Bait? Or just gay?

Those guys are trying to stay in the closet. No normal person would need to "act rough and tough" in order to be perceived as masculine.

Because men were raised to be emotionless, cold, and to never appear weak. So even if it's completely detrimental to their own health, they still partake in these sorts of things.
It's called "toxic masculinity".

>think reusable cloth bag fucking suck compared to superior disposable biodegradable "plastic" bags retards are complaining about and banning
>get accused of being a homophobe
This really is getting tiresome

"new research"
at the same time, maintaining your own vehicle and not buying a new one every 4 years like a good goy is also "toxic masculinity", right?
fucking globohomo clown world

I've had this happen to me multiple times during my short life.
A bottle of basedmilk fell from the bag and broke my toe, couldn't wear high heels for a month.

>t. overcompensating amerimutt

they bought in these reusable bags that cost 15c at the supermarkets here. I just take them from out the back of work. fucked if I am paying for a plastic bag

Absolutely this. Also Americans are notorious for trying too hard to be manly because they are less masculine than their European, Antipodean and Canadian counterparts.

it isnt? you just read some stupid shit and decided to deepthroat the pill.

Plastic bags are objectively better than cloth. Look up the Danish ministry of environment study.

>tfw right wing extremist trad Catholic with wife and kids
>cross my legs in public, use reusable bags, always put my cart away at the store, never litter, kiss and hug my kids many times every day
I still hate fags and feminists though

Literally talked to a hetero dude and he told me watching foreign films and liking art is gay. Is being into good art gay? I've never met a straight dude that's into going to art museums and watching art house films

Attached: 1564937263470.jpg (540x720, 40K)

Common sense suggests that men don't behave "greenly" because it's not convenient and that men joke about "green" behaviour by comparing it with the inconvenience of being gay and by poking fun at both homos and greenlets.

why the fuck are you crossing your legs? women are supposed to because they wear clothes that you can see their cunt in they don't

Only if they are disposed correctly, but lazy cunts, orientals and africans just throw them out, which causes massive pollution in the oceans and rivers.

it’s comfy

>amerimutt
>doesn't understand deep ecology

Uncle Ted was too good for you people.

Fag

but it's not

To hide the penis and balls when wearing feminine clothing

Based

Only a faggot would litter. A real man knows that he has a personal responsibility to care for the environment.

that sounds gay to me

True, most of the plastic pollution comes from third world shit holes yet fags in the west are whipping themselves over it.

Good thing traps are gay then

A thread died for this faggotry?

different strokes for different folks

How many here can name a single strong masculine role model they had growing up?

George Michael

Male hips aren't even designed to sit that way, not to mention squeezing your balls.

lmao what? defense of nature is the epitome of patriotism and masculine responsibility toward future generations

My father.
>Taught me how to play sports
>Beat up Swedes for shits and giggles
>He met an 18 year-old blonde with blue eyes while he was 29 and still together today

Al Bundy is also a great rolemodel.

Some guys just wanna make milk man

White people with double digit-IQ are fucking retarded and should be gassed.

>niggers and sand-niggers liter
what's the question?

>1 POST BY THIS ID
MODS AND JANNIES ARE WORTHLESS FAGGOTS

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

Made up shit.
Usually it is women that don't do green shit to avoid looking poor.

I don't care about "green"; I care about pollution. I reuse sturdy shopping bags because I can carry everything in one bag AND it cuts down on waste which I find revolting. Men take care of their environment and don't let it go to waste. I do it because it's efficient, responsible and easy. Your slide thread is gay and the article is bullshit.

Attached: IMG_20180820_144832.jpg (2592x4608, 3.08M)

I used to work at a grocery store and those reusable bags were the worst. I hated them and anyone who used them.

Al Bundy is boomer tier. And using jew tv characters as role models is not a recipe for success, user.