Why is Sweden getting so much shit

I'm a frenchman that lived in Paris my whole life. I've seen the slow decay of my country and the arrival of invaders, and while this is well-known here, I've always thought Sweden was one of the very few countries in a worse situation than us.

I'm in Stockholm for 5 days now, which I suppose is where most of shitskins are, and holy shit I can't possibily explain how much relief I've felt.
It seems to me like sandniggers are an extreme minority. Everyone is polite and calm, in such a way that makes me think of Japan. The streets are rather clean as well.
Bust most importantly, damn how beautiful you Swedes are. Both males and females are just so beautiful it's intimidating. I really would like to talk to you guys, considering how friendly and fluent in english you are, but I just feel crushed by your perfection. Plus, I wouldnt know how to do it anyway.

On a side note: white babies! I've seen tons of blond-haired blue-eyed white families, with both parents taking care of their multiples white kids. It warms my heart everytime.

> tl;dr: Sweden seems far from lost

Attached: 1600px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (1600x1000, 2K)

I forgot to add: however, I don't understand why you guys hav such a boner for LGBT pride. I've never seen so much rainbow flags in my whole life
But whatever, I don't care about fags anyway

The invader narrative is fake, for now.

Attached: 1433226121890.png (1000x880, 405K)

There are parts of the city where the police is too afraid to go to.
>been to capital for 5 days, wow such a beautiful country i'm so gay for everyone here now

Well as you said, I went to the capital
Considering how cucked London, Paris, and Bruxelles is, usually the capitals are usually the worse a country can offer in terms of rapefugees.
If I see that few diversity in Stockholm, I guess it must be heaven in the countryside.

wtf I went to paris last year, there was WAYYY more Asians than African or middle easterners

> France is the worse in Europe
Well, that hurts.

They were most probably tourists. If you go around, even to the finest parts of the town, at night outside from holidays date, you will only see shitskins.
Just look at the Africa's Nation Cup celebration a few weeks ago.

desu I thought it paris was nice, there was a few brown shop keepers but not that alarming

Well I'm glad you liked it
Tbh when I spend too much time on this board, the sheer view of a nigger triggers me
Maybe Paris is not that lost

>Everyone is polite and calm
Almost like it's a facade, eh?

Attached: List of Grenade attacks in Sweden.png (3369x2453, 1.78M)

Attached: 1558239942827.png (600x570, 431K)

I think we are heading for another dark ages. hopefuly something good can come out of it

Translation:
>The most common books at swedeish PRE SCHOOL right now

>I am Bella
>a girl with a dick

>I am Linus
>boy with a pussy

>I am Tintin and Elsa
>both a boy, a girl or inbetween

Attached: 1551889092936.jpg (1152x2048, 293K)

OP is a lying kike. Sweden is an Africanized shithole. Coons literally cook animals in the middle of the roads and block traffic to extort Swedish cucks (which happily pay them) to let them by.

Attached: 9F8C6437-F016-4712-85B2-8AF3318E3100.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

nice try Svensson börjäde

Attached: 1520979436204.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Attached: 1558219661864.webm (1024x576, 1.36M)

>Tintin

How dare they call that thing Tintin. Hergé's corpse is reeling in its grave.

>French
You're as Swedish as Ikea

It all depends on which neighborhood you visit

Well you shouldn't blindly believe what people say about other countries online of course.
Going there yourself to check it out seems reasonable

And before anyone suggest I am trying to defend Germany. I am not. It is a shithole. But I know that because I am here.

Sweden isn't as bad as it's made out. It's just bad relative to how things were and there are some pretty glaring issues but it's still better than most of Europe and the US. But being better than other places should not make you not want to strive for improvement.

must be their pizza

Attached: swedish-pizza.jpg (614x492, 48K)

Fuck you mutt, you say such things while you probably never step a foot here
Tbh this country is really in a way better shape than I thought
I'm really french. And by the way, I'm heading to Helsinki next week. Any advices?

Berlin was alright when I went there, I saw a few hobo looking people but that was about it. Now it's not the cleanest city but there lots of cool stuff to see there.

Kiel was nice too when I went there.

Hello there Tintin, nice to meet you.

Attached: i9srhd50pjt11.png (600x452, 382K)

I guess every place in the world seems whiter to a parisian. Even islamabad

>Berlin was alright when I went there
>Kiel was nice too when I went there.
You must be crazy old then. At least 60

That is because it is summer and many Swedes are off from work. Wait a little and you will only see darkies since they don't work.

Don't be mad Stockholm is not as lost as London, or my dear hometown Paris
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I wanted to go to Sweden.
Is there any hope for germany, or is it as fucked as Jow Forums say so?
I completly agree. Is far-right, or at least anti-immigration party growing rapidly in Scandinavian countries?

Ah Thalham a german town that appearently is Sweden now. Idiot mutt.

this is from 2014 - in the past five years there have been a few million new invaders. need to update the map

Do you know what Ile-de-france is? (dune)coons don't live in Paris and particularly not in the center. Go a little bit to the north to the departement Seine-St Denis and have fun.

Swedes are disgusting cucks

>Is there any hope for germany
Depends on your point of view. If you think about it the problem in Europe and in Germany were always the Germans and not any foreigners. So if Germans will be replaced then that might be great for Europe overall and even Germany.

I went just a few years ago (2016 or 2017 I think) and I had a good time and it wasn't really shitty. Maybe it's because I just stayed to the more tourist areas in Berlin and didn't go out at night clubbing or anything but it was fine and I enjoyed myself.

I kinda think you are lying.

go to malmo you idiot. just staying in safe zones and claiming all is well is downright obnoxious

>Is far-right, or at least anti-immigration party growing rapidly in Scandinavian

Well our anti-immigration party is in government at the moment and Sweden is looked at as what not to do here.

I dunno about Sweden, I think their anti-immigration party is gaining seats but no one will go into a coalition with them.

I was in Stockholm 2 weeks ago. Can confirm, it was in a better state than I thought. On point with the fag flags though. Even the American embassy had this giant gay pride flag. Also people ride these funny electric scooters.

The brown hordes are located in the segregated ghettos.

The Swedish democrat party has been growing steadily but i fear they are just controlled opposition.

>Don't be mad Stockholm is not as lost as London, or my dear hometown Paris
Hello mister SIDF. The white people you see in Sweden are Polish actors.
Don't be fooled.
Sweden is a gay shithole

I'm not, I am just saying how it was for me.

NOICE.
Good to hear it.
Really.

>believing in some random nobody's statistics
>believing in some random nobody's from half a decade ago
go fuck yourself, retard

The point is Sweden is a little country (speaking about population) but is very rich and immigrants crave for it. So if nearly every immigrant want to go to Sweden you will be fucked, sooner or later.

Come to Visby fren! It's the most beautiful place in Sweden and its the middle of the medieval week here. Literally only blonde families dressed in traditional clothing aroind the beautiful 1000 year old city

You were probably in the most touristy area. No one lives here, some parts of Paris are like giant open-air museums.

Attached: 5991247961.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

>The Swedish democrat party has been growing steadily but i fear they are just controlled opposition.
The Sweden Democrats are controlled opposition and have been so since Jimmy Åkessons "mental breakdown". So you no longer need to fear

Swedes are all faggots and cucks. Complete wimps that do not know the value of work if it doesn't include sucking cock.

Paris isn't 12,000 km2. Its like saying Zwolle is part of Amsterdam.

1000 years, a city in its childhood

Its older than that retard, the giant wall that surrounds it is a 1000 years old

Attached: 20190805_191642.jpg (4032x2268, 3.1M)

dusseldorf is la luz extinguida

Germany is.

based conniving, shameless dancing jew

Wtf are you talking about? I'm just asking him if he knows what Ile-de-france is and told him to go to Seine-St Denis if he wanted to see where (dune)coons from 'Paris' live.

>fat passportless clapistanis saying how bad it is in europe

Attached: 1323214925002.jpg (333x477, 30K)

Were the swedish capable of building stonewalls 1000 years ago? I doubt it.

This map is non-sense.Portugal is no more than 85-88% native white. Non white immigrants from africa or brazil are probably 12% of the pop

Percentages mean nothing when the white population is so much older!
Look at the young ones, invaders have all soooo many more children, you will be fucked in a couple generations

It's like how they say America is majority white. Once the old people die that number will take a nose dive

I will not have the time to do so, but I will definitely come back here

On a side note: Hey swedes, how can I communicate with us? I really would love to have a friendly chat with you guys but I don't know how to do so. Is Tinder used? Should I just go to a bar? Is there any app, place, or protocol?

Black man was getting out of the shower when he looked out of the window and saw these chairs in the street and thought, "To heck with my own modesty, if I don't act quickly and move those chairs, someone could get hurt."

>The invader narrative is fake, for now.
Kek.
We have taken in about 500'000 muslims since then (or more) in a population of 10'000'000.
So in 5 years we have gone from 87.4 to 82.4.

Things are moving fast.

One year after that chart Germany was down below 90%.

Are you sure to be French?

Then they arent from Paris retard. Do you go to Zwolle to see where coons from Amsterdam live?

Yes, we built Greece and Rome, but then the Nordic race started moving North after all the immigration.

Ok shitskin
This spans 4 km.
But do enjoy living in your poor shithole among your fellow brown people

Attached: 198-9879_IMG.jpg (3072x2048, 2.74M)

Seine-St Denis is RIGHT outside Paris, you imbecile.

Yes I was also pleasantly surprised by central Stockholm.
In Canadian cities things are incomparably, immeasurably worse demographically.
At the same time, the shitskins that are present in Europe are much worse-behaved than the Canadian ones, so rather than the gray, dull demoralizing airport terminal that is Canada, you feel more immediate and intense ethnic tension.
Paris is infernal. The worst niggers, absolutely everywhere, I hope the city is exterminated with a bioweapon.

Absolument certain mon ami

Yes I am in Paris on holiday and it's no fucking joke, this place is like Africa. Glad to hear that Sweden is still Swedish I guess.

Bullshit map

>UK
>Greece
>Finland
>Italy
it's much lower

Looks like gucci mane.

Outside, finally you get it nigger.

Man, take some conspiracy theory pills - the problems of the last century weren't all Germany's fault, falsely demoralized German.

Yeah what a shame you left, we miss giant blonde romans

Beautiful indeed snownigger. Jokes aside nordmonkey, it is historically established that continental western europe lost the ability to built stonewalls after the fall and just used wooden ones up to the 1100s or something. So my question was legitimate putting trolling aside.

No problem Baguette friend, enjoy your visit!

Swedish people are pretty reserved to strangers, especially in the city. But with some alchohol the story becomes completely different. Visit some bar or something I'd say.

>the problems of the last century weren't all Germany's fault
Two world wars and the EU
I say for Europe you could say they were all our fault
But surely there are also problems outside our sphere of influence.

That's from 2014.
We dropped from 99.3% (the 0.7% being pomaks and misc shitskins) to 94% in 2018.
We are 11 million.

Now consider sweden, with its population and it's migration rates.

Stop being a demoralized weak beta male, and spread your blonde genes.

Zwolle is NOT anywhere NEAR Amsterdam, you fucking clown. You can't take the tube and be there in 30 minutes.

well basically you are the firs french I see (read) so enthusiast of foreigners

How the fuck am I supposed to believe you are actually french if you are not happy about no more germans? Are you new to Europe as a whole?

Ile de France is like 1/4 the size of your country faggot.

>it is historically established that continental western europe lost the ability to built stonewalls after the fall and just used wooden ones up to the 1100s or something.

That is ridiculous, the oldest stone structures in Europe are from 5000 BC.
Anyway this is Sweden 600 AD

Attached: borgbygg-v2-mov-jpg.jpg (650x366, 42K)

Tim Pool was right. Swedes really are racist

Attached: 90C36682-D618-4D9D-9039-1DF6282F155C.jpg (750x886, 172K)

Attached: laughingmerchant.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

Inner city Stockholm is like a bubble. Shitskins are stuck at a 30-50 min train ride away. Their nigglets also can't ride into the city for free during the summer because their buss/train passes are not active when school is out.

You guys are not our ancestral enemies, since the anglos took that place
You guys are not our contemporary ennemies either, since shitskins are taking that place

WW1 is sad enough to not have any hate left over it. Everyone should mourn in peace
WW2, well... I have to say reading Guderian's memory where he mentionned how German officers where respectful of France calmed my animosity towards you

So yeah, better having Germany ad a neighbour than Germanistan

>Both males and females are just so beautiful
ok fag

went to central Malmo a few years back.
Incredibly clean, safe and no where near as many shitskins as the spergs on here like to make out

>So yeah, better having Germany ad a neighbour than Germanistan
I disagree. If you really cared about Europe even a little you would want Germans out. No matter who replaces us.

Could I have your opinion on this

Based swarthy nordic ancestors!

For real though, unsightly.

Attached: 1543308216786.jpg (371x457, 35K)

now look at natural growth of non-whites, its matter of time dude

Sorry. I'm a NEET.

> if you cared about europe you would prefer a non-european people over of a european one
Stop baiting.

Yeah there are certainly problems and they have been growing, but american basement dwellers have a scuffed view of the world and like to portray things as apocalyptic.

Yeah, I'm rather one myself. Thank anyway