Trump Says Video Games cause mass shootings, gamers respond

theverge.com/2019/8/5/20754793/trump-gun-control-video-games-violence-republicans-no-evidence-dayton-el-paso-texas-ohio

Attached: don't mess with gamers.png (602x513, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpdIXN0DMrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OosGqC3b9vo
youtube.com/watch?v=bHGU0Q-V8KA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Banning videogames is how the civil war begins.

This is what happens when you elect senile, septuagenarian democrats.

Don't want to be scapegoated?
Be part of the solution:

I ain't against banning video games lads, but I grew up on vice city and San Andreas when I was around 11, yeah there was adult themes but the violence was still very cartoonish.

If I was 11 and was playing GTAV I would of lived on that shit and probably done some stupid stuff because of it, its literally murder simulator

Attached: 14625559559671.gif (300x375, 146K)

We do this every time
>shooting happens
>republicans blame video games and call for bans
>nothing happens
It's getting old at this point

After almost 20 years of shitty pozed (((games))) id shoot some people too

Attached: 1538817738183.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

Ban video games.
Mass shootings continue.
Ban Internet.
Mass shootings continue.
Ban Mental Illness.
Mass shootings continue.

>only gringos play videogames
>only gringos have guns

Attached: brainlet5.jpg (700x700, 209K)

>third party controllers

Attached: 20190806_105835.png (500x485, 188K)

there is something wrong with you then buddy. grew up on mortalkombat, doom, gta. you name it. never has it once came to my mind to do something so horrible. you might wanna seek some therapy or some shit.

Imagine that: It takes trump to get the media to suddenly defend vidy games after shitting all over it for the last 20 years on every given occasion.

Hopefully this will make developers refrain from making more shitty boring shooters. But we all know they're made for recruitment

>verge
kys faggot
>in all fields

Nigga I'm not saying It would make me shoot up anything, I'm just saying an 18+ video game in the 2000s is not the same as an 18+ video game now

>Trump says mass murderers who call people nigger should be executed
>he says videogames are the real cause of gun violence
>IM-FUCKING-PEACH

>Ban Mental Illness.
my sides

That's true. Video games today are crap, like pretty much every form of media.

Trump better be careful or else the gamers might rise up.

Video games should be banned. Trump is based. Fuck gamers. Real men don’t play nintendo and sonic.

gaming also leads to homosexuality, lots of flaming homos in gaming culture for some reason FAGGOT

The less white kids that play video games the better

banning video games will just agitate people more, same with getting rid of containment boards that keep them in their houses on their computers instead of outside. all bans are just going to rile people up, this is only going to escalate there's no solution, society just hit a tipping point and there's no going back.

this one is pretty gory
youtube.com/watch?v=cpdIXN0DMrQ

I've been playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands and now I'm basically trained to take out drug cartels. so....

but i thought gamers are shitlords and you shouldn't listen to anything they say

Trump is an old man, you can't blame him for not understanding.

I unironically wish video games would get banned. That's millions of apolitical white men who uses video games as a crutch to forget how shit the world is. Take that and shitty comic book movies away and you may have just awaken a sleeping giant.

everyone knows this is a red herring to divert attention from gun control.

it doesn't even deserve a formal response because nobody with half a brain takes trump seriously on thi.

Spectator sports should be banned too for the same reasons.

They don't cause mass shootings but they do cause mass autism.

Attached: genzyklon.png (1042x665, 30K)

Probably. Thing is mostly boomers still watch that shit and you kind of want boomer to stay out of politics given their shit neo con opinions. But yeah.

I hope to God they go ham and ban video games and comic books

Come back when he does something, till then bullshit words are bullshit.

The thing is Trump legitimately thinks video games cause this shit. He's held multiple meeting with game devs and others on violence in video games. I'm almost positive he's completely senile at this point.

RISE UP

Attached: ka0pn0rt22n01.jpg (816x500, 145K)

At this point, Trump is basically just searching for a reason to soothe the flared tempers.

tax the video games and put gun classes in high schools already, those games are designed to increase preparedness for military service in children, their sale can be taxed to make the children more aware of logical gun safety and consequences of violence, I thought republicans were about personal responsibility

We already had these discussions back in 1993 with Joe (((Liebermann))).

>literal sperging would result

volume warning

youtube.com/watch?v=OosGqC3b9vo

Violent Culture = Violent People
If every tv show and game is about killing people why be so surprised when people get killed? Video games are ZOG programming instruments.

I still like him and will vote for him in 2020, but the “video games caused” this line was some dumb boomer bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHGU0Q-V8KA

Attached: 1511592077059.png (1200x1217, 136K)

Wtf I hate Trump now!

>The thing is Trump legitimately thinks video games cause this shit.
hey do you remember when flying and pilot games like starfox and pilotwings were popular and then a few years after that we needed people with those exact skills to pilot drones?

yeah, you fucking idiot

Next time vote someone who knows video games for President of the United States.

Modern gamers are lefty faggots playing lefty faggot games made by lefty faggots.
If it was 10 years ago I might have cared.

Attached: 1509342933647.jpg (208x242, 14K)

Attached: 1563841212180.jpg (768x435, 105K)

Based

MIGA!

>If I was 11 and was playing GTAV I would of lived on that shit and probably done some stupid stuff because of it
Okay retard. Next time, don't bother posting your stupid thoughts.

>real men don't play games
>games cause autism
>proceeds to sit in front of a TV screen for hours on end watching 'muh futball' or 'muh netflix'

Attached: 45792622_2109481652423154_3703849314963947520_n.jpg (803x793, 101K)

Video games are not to blame

But sitting alone isolated for 8-10 hours a day for years becoming alienated from society due to addiction RELATED TO TECHNOLOGY

Is real, and is fucking over a lot of people

>Video games are not to blame
they are conditioning your kill response to assist the army with readiness

Do you even grand strategy?

You forgot ban mass shootings.
Mass shootings increase.

Trump made a powerful enemy...

Attached: f8o3s4xf17e31.jpg (638x736, 60K)

I agree they should start I buy back program

Nothing is to blame except the Jews

Democrats also hate video games

Idk he may have a point about vidya. There's 1st grade kids out there playing Grand Theft Auto because parents are stupid. Can't have a good outcome.

Checked and kekd

Emotionally unstable biocunts will go obsolete with the rise of fembots and artificial wombs

>media says Trump's social impact causes this
>media used to say video games social impact causes this
>media goes batshit that Trump just did what they were doing
>Trump converts even more of the >105 IQ population

Attached: okay.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

the reason why there are so many shootings in usa is the lack of legal prostitution.

this causes lots of sex anger into the shooters

Now Trump will never tweet about gamergate!!!

Step 1 in the 20 year plan ruined.

Attached: sargon.png (950x673, 475K)

Video Games contribute to Gambling Addiction, but not Violence. Ok

this, and the way people are mindlessly defending vidya kinda reminds me of an addict telling you that they don't have a problem.
I know too many grown ass men that spend 3-4 hours a day gaming and jobless ones that spend 12. 12 hours a day playing fucking video games cannot be good for your mental health. Don't get me wrong, I indulge every now and again but for a shitload of western males it's entering problem territory.

>t. retarded NPC

gay ops: cancelled, pack it up lads we tried

why not just going into a massage parlor?

>blame this
>ban that
>we better have checkpoints on every corner because crazy people have been killing
>never mind that you’re statistically more likely to die being hit by a car than in a mass shooting or terrorist attack this is all for your own good goyim
>better monitor absolutely everyone if you have nothing to hide you should be ok with this goy
>closing all the mental hospitals isn’t why there are so many crazies around it’s video games fault and if the crazy isn’t white it’s the evil white patriarchy’s fault

Holy fuck I hate this century and the paranoid retards living in it. Just fucking stop turning everything into a police state isn’t going to help shit

Wash your pussy.

Massive contributing factor is biocunts rejecting their racial heritage and genetic relevance leading to mental health issues in the white male population

Thats pretty fucked up but it's a good indicator of what people are really like. Lots of people are just shit in general and it's why we need the 2nd Amendment.
>It's just a game
as an excuse for being a dick. Yeah the nerd was in need of mental help but that just makes it worse. Would you go smack a nerd around in public just to watch him scream? Normal people or maybe I should say nice people wouldn't.

Im just saying banning shit and blaming things millions of people do without issue for the actions of crazy retards isn’t helping anything

People should have learned their lesson with the “ban this ban that” mentality after prohibition failed but nope

Banning guns won’t fix anything people can and will kill in other maybe deadlier ways banning video games won’t fix anything jobless lazy fucks will not go and get jobs they’ll just fill the time by probably wandering the streets acting like niggers also the war on drugs is an utter fucking failure and it seems any fucking brainless retard can go buy them despite being banned

This seems possible.

Attached: 89CD99B6-46E8-4578-B79E-FE15051DD31D.jpg (750x574, 136K)

Imagine defending Jewish media like some fucking retarded niggergolem, you all need to be gassed.

Typical boomer logic.

This

Video games can lead to isolation and retardation of social skills. Vunerable kids then get picked on at school and the cycle deepens. Videos in combination with social media have created a generation of potential shooters. Banning guns is not the solution, getting out and socializing with real humn beings is the answer.

Kek

Bananime

Attached: f880ea202fbb805dadb1c1ddbc87c5f8.png (500x606, 138K)

Last good game was half life 2.

>I know too many grown ass men that spend 3-4 hours a day gaming
Maybe or maybe not. It's definitely a waste of time though. Unless you've got all your shit together the time would be better spent acquiring new skills and mastering old ones. By that I mean stuff that makes money or prepares you for emergencies or even just to coexist in modern society. Maybe banning games for awhile and letting them fight to get them back would be a good thing. Maybe not. lol might send them into a rage spiral and destroy everything. Who knows.

Yes but not for the reason you think

Banning video games would mean a violation or outright removal of the first amendment. Civil war would be justified not because “muh games” but because of the first amendment being infringed

Gun control is just as fucking retarded as this though

I'm not saying ban them but I'm saying that I could easily see it contributing to all the mental health problems we're seeing now.

Modern society is shit though gamer or not. I don’t want to coexist with chinks and shitskins

Could be but I think that the kind of person who would sit around all day and play video games not even working is already fucked up

Before video games we still had lazy jobless losers but instead they roamed the streets fucking around with people for fun.

Fucking retard. Start with pic related then remove the bread and circuses. Im sure everything will be real calm.

Attached: 1564921671312.png (1218x1002, 251K)

>Unless you've got all your shit together the time would be better spent acquiring new skills and mastering old ones.
When I read this I wonder are you still young and a student, because I work for a living and when I get home, the only thing I want to do is relax. I dont game, but if I dont unwind the stress will break me.

Stop playing video games and using websites where you can freely communicate with others and just watch our propaganda on TV. It's much healthier for you, you fucking goyim.

Some of the worst propaganda IS the video games. Gaming has been pozzed pretty badly post gamergate.

Millions of people own g___s yet DON'T commit atrocities. The number that do is well below that required to be statistically significant ergo no blame can be placed on the g____s.

Attached: Wallace-482x298.jpg (481x298, 17K)

1st 2nd and 4th amendment will all be infringed heavily and cause massive issues

my point about the video games is it keeps some people indoors instead of going crazy

you ever been in a long black out with someone who's addicted to video games or social media? they start to lose it within hours

>ban guns
>mass shootings continue
everyone always forgets that these shootings always happen in places with heavy gun control laws.

Video games don't trigger mass shootings if the person who's playing them has a good moral center and understands the value of a human life. They must be taught at an early age that people are more than just random atomic bonds in a swirling cosmic accident. They have to be taught there's eternal consequence for what you do here, not just temporary ones.

We've taken God out of our schools, home, workplace, and government. What did you expect to happen when a child or young teen is told "there's nothing waiting for you when you do, nothing matters".

Die, not do