>the illusion of freedom grows fainter by the day
>brewing, massive societal unrest
>the people pulling the strings aren't even trying to hide it anymore
>corporations flexing more power than the government
>getting impossible for the average person to buy a house
>everything is an unending stream of lies and propaganda
>free speech is gone
>up is down, down is up
>literally only a matter of time before scientists figure out the human brain and the elites take away your literal freedom of thought

Attached: 1555311989799[1].jpg (250x238, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/FctrPQyWcKUv/
mileswmathis.com/guru.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=aj1LeiV0k3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

f-feels good, bro :'(

Attached: 1565020593761.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Attached: 1552948922036.gif (300x300, 272K)

Attached: 1563968517730.jpg (540x564, 45K)

Attached: 1554013471416.jpg (831x799, 55K)

Attached: 1555694124423m.jpg (993x1024, 96K)

>tfw I'm beginning to think I'm actually the insane one
they're getting to me bros

Attached: 1499735111031.jpg (633x758, 127K)

>Doing pretty well
>Learnes to cope with their demoralization attempts everywhere and have seen more and more people calling out the bullshit
>Due to faggot shooters Jow Forums has been shitted up by the shills, lefty raids and trolls trying to cling to relevance

Doing pretty well all things considered, been a while since I got laid though but I really don’t want to act interested in some daft cunt or go back to the dating app carousel with all it entails.

Yes the future is shit and there is nothing worth living for.

Fuck it start doing LSD, works well for me and the supply has never been greater.

Gf broke up with me too so now I’m back on Jow Forums all the time

Shadow banned on Instagram

Like you... I don't know if it is even possible for me to be any more demoralized.

I have had 7 hits sitting in my freezer for 8 mos, have not been in a good enough mood to enjoy it

This happened to me yesterday, I was speaking to my liberal sister and she basically said I’m a schizo and crazy and I sat there and thought, am I?

That makes me even more sad.

No sir, we are not the ones that are crazy they are.

>doin alright
>work out & program
>talk to family daily
>talk to gma who is almost 90
>she says stuff like "we used to wear suits and hats to go out it was so nice" and "I have to wear a heart monitor now user "
>when shes gone it will be very difficult

Attached: 1542480017460.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Siege by: James Mason
Audiobook
bitchute.com/video/FctrPQyWcKUv/

Attached: siege james mason.jpg (805x1024, 130K)

The book is depressing.

When you realize it was written in the early 80s and things have only got much worse...

The tone of the book is as if we are about the break out into victory and that was 40 years ago..

I just don't know anymore, bro. Everything is upside-down. I have what I think is a good, moral, and fair outlook on life and living but most people react to it like I'm the devil. Success should be merit-based and not given out based on race or gender. The devil. A country should be able to reject people entering its borders illegally. The devil. Drinking while pregnant is not a human right. The devil. Killing unborn children is wrong. The devil. Blaming one group of people today for what all people were doing hundreds of years ago is wrong. The devil. Five-year-olds shouldn't be taking pills to irreversibly block their puberty so as to facilitate their future self-mutilation. The devil.

I just don't know anymore. Am I a bad person? Are these immoral viewpoints to have? Most people seem to think so.

Attached: jack.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Everyone around me fully believes in anything the mainstream media reports. It makes me feel powerless.

In fact, being able to question your own sanity is a sign that you are in fact not insane.

That is because you we are powerless.
It does not matter if you we are informed, it only matters what the masses believe and we get drug along with them.

What they believe is completely and totally manipulated by the media.

YOU KNOW those are not immoral viewpoints.

There are 4 lights!

I remember when I was getting a connecting flight to Sweden in Istanbul and I met some Scottish boomer and Croatian who said my morals were wrong for wanting to build great things, not do drugs and drink or sleep around.
The absolute state.
But it's alright, these are the people who catch STDs and will have zero survival skills.

We're all fucked, even the elites. As the people who act as the foundation for their power start to withdraw from society and off themselves, due to the clown world the elite have created, they will start to lose the power these people have (un)knowingly been giving them. Even the most powerful of people in this world cant even stop their on downfall.

No, you're not crazy. Europeans are the most beautiful race, and their achievements are plenty... The introduction of fiat currencies has just accelerated the century-long decline of the western neoliberal empire, and decadence has distracted those inside from noticing.

They make you feel crazy by placing their patsies at every level of society. Most every famous person, as you should now know, is not known to the public for their talent. Most are placed there, to serve a role, that's why they all agree on the basic New World Order tenets. Miles Mathis has done all the genealogical work to prove this with hundreds of "celebrities" and politicians.

mileswmathis.com/guru.pdf

Miles Mathis will give you your life and your sanity back.

It's frustrating, you try to talk to your family or friends about anything the mass media writes and you realize just how brainwashed they all are. It's scary how much power they hold.

We are in for a round of segregation how can we spin this to make the left don't want to live with White people?.

Attached: basssssiiiieeeeee.jpg (363x380, 22K)

Take a deep dive into their narrative
Its what helps me realise they are all full of shit but german media is pushing even more blatant lies than american because we dont have a fox news-ish counterbalance

T. From a country that spends more on state media than China and even has a special tax for it

No worries as long as these fucks are alive they will keep making them red pills for you all.

Attached: download (9).jpg (600x338, 59K)

Attached: 1555300244639.png (2593x3457, 2.46M)

Attached: Boss.jpg (474x355, 27K)

All of that has crossed my mind. We are human beings, and the powers that be are literally taking the being's humanity away, slowly... step by step.

Attached: 1557350222179.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Attached: download (1).png (1600x800, 1.17M)

Only you can decide if what you believe and do is right and just, no matter what others say do not let them break your will.

Evil can flourish when good men do nothing. In order to fight back people need to realize what they have lost. We aren't at that point yet

When SHTF, positives are the first to kick the bucket, along with vegetals that are kept alive for no reason

I mean I do make sure I am having one really good day and I have to make sure I dont have my kid around, I feel a good 2-3 hit trip coming on soon

Attached: 1541776215932.jpg (803x688, 137K)

No user, you are not the devil, just a person born in the wrong time in a world that has taken it's natural state without good men to stand on it's throat.

This is the price of Liberalism the devaluation of all things and persecution of those who would rise up to be something more than an animal. They KNOW they could be more, but that is hard, it is tiring and risky for no reward, thus you must be destroyed so they can continue to roll in the mud and shit they call society.

Attached: 1541780884017.jpg (736x856, 70K)

Another funny thing to do is look up the ownership of various companies. You'll find out Blackrock/Blackstone/Vanguard/StateStreet own everything. For instance, they own both Microsoft and Apple. All of a sudden competition becomes a lot more illusory when you realize the same people own everything.

the fact you question yourself proves you are not. i have been there bro. when i first started wking up to the dark realities i came here at times just to be sure i was not insane and not alone.

think of it. the only place where kernels of truth are freely spoken are in bizarre imageboards of the outcasts. reminds me of saint anthony's quote on the end of days

“A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like us.”

>be me, 13
>go to a libtard school
>it's the highest education in the country so I don't really have a choice
>get taught what ideals to have and to respect the elite
>think about having the wrong morals
>amiretarded?.png
>get on pol
>see all kinds of retards and faggots with differnt udeals and backgrounds
>feel less like a genuine retard
>talk about all my faggotry and opinions
>libtard sister calls me a nazi
>parents call me a far-right nationalist
>feel a bit retarded
>sleep.jpg
>bike ride to school i talk to some friends about politics
>call me insane
>get to school
>intercom turns on
>"can user plaease come to the deans office for qeustioning
>dean talks about being tolerant
>those faggots told on me
>think i'm going insane
>go home
>go to sleep
Am I insane bros?

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x180, 10K)

I too am going through a major break up. My ex has gone full scorched earth amd called my parents telling them I abused her.

I fear she may try to go further in trying to slander my name.

Never once laid a hand on her, but tolerated her violent anger and physical violence and her emotional abuse for too long. Finally said I had enough and she tries to ruin my name.

I loved her dearly but this is terrible.

If millions of whites ask Russia for protection they will. I mean why would they protect a bunch of lighter skin camel fuckers if they don't wanna help a bunch of retards in cowboy hats.

Attached: 1535574379723.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

No everyone else is insane. This is what it means to live in the end times.

Shh... Bro
Come to the left
We have hugs and affordable health care for you.
Equal opportunities not equal outcomes.
helping those in need with no judgement
A society that cares for others.
Protecting mother nature.
And freedom for a person to do whatever they want with their body as long as it dont hurt anyone else.
Plenty of brown pussy for you, bro

Attached: heaven.jpg (2000x2311, 1.33M)

Iktf bro

Shit is weird, but crisis means opportunity.

youtube.com/watch?v=aj1LeiV0k3M

Attached: 5 of cups.gif (225x540, 58K)

The problem is everyone here bitches online but you are all cowards to actually take a stance unlike the mass shooters who have nothing to loose and have a clear motivation in mind. You all will say “muh Antifa is weak and I can kick their ass* I got into a fight with a nigger and I stood my ground despite me feeling like he was trying to be the fucking chad I shut that down real quick when taking jabs at him and trigger the shit about it. I stopped giving a fuck about females calling me a racist or some shit whatever I don’t need some whamen approval to tell me what I should do.

White people are stuck in the old ways every generation changes right now niggers have changed their attitude to become superior back then they were cucks because we dominated them call me racist fine but if you do much as mention they were cucks for centuries they loose that confident shit real quick and actually get violent like the media keeps portraying white people to be.

So do something about it.

Attached: mSgudP4.jpg (399x600, 37K)

^^^This^^^
There are 4 lights!

It's a fucked up clown world.

Attached: 1564173875060.jpg (886x960, 123K)

Fuck this time line.

Remember when Americans non stop called Europeans cucks? Well who’s the cuck now?

A-at least w-we have... please remind me why we're doing this?

Attached: 1565089761280.jpg (480x360, 21K)

The jews control your family, school and friends through their lies.
Repent and come to the truth so you don't succumb to the smooth voice of the devil.

This is a dream come true. You faggots finally have a chance to live a life of meaning outside societies stale mediocrity and all you can do is complain. You should feel alive and driven right now. This is your chance to make your life actually matter unlike 70% of anyone else on this planet.

Attached: They_Die.gif (480x270, 3.5M)

You’re being gaslit. Look up gaslighting. You need to call the police for domestic abuse and divorce her.

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Jews wouldn’t be controlling shit if everyone on pol actually started getting off their asses and doing something. Back in 2016 we reminded the niggers and Jews their power is an illusion we can do it again.

glowbright spooklight

Attached: giantfuckingpussycockassholeniggerstonguemyanus.jpg (399x600, 38K)

Its gunna sound weird but you are NOT crazy bro. Just hang in there, things will reach a tipping point and there will be a course correction. Just be safe, buy dry goods and rice and move away from large urban areas

>BLACKPILL BLACKPILL BLACKPILL BLACKPILL
>STAY BLACKPILLED

there is an agenda behind the threads which are allowed to stay in the catalog and which ones are removed
if a thread isn't blackpilling, it's removed
they want only blackpills

example:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222038173

You aren't alone bro. You know the world is fucked when you are moral and everyone around you is shocked and repulsed by it.

y-yep

Attached: 29BF1C91-CB1F-4302-83B6-EA0A0DEBA57B.png (1000x1000, 1.54M)

They’ve merely adopted the honk. We were born in it. Molded by it.

Shh... Bro
Come to the left
We have free shit for you.
Unequal opportunities and unequal outcomes, white men get the short stick
helping those cocaine users in need with no judgement, make sure you pay more taxes for their cocaine habits
A society that pretends to care for others.
Protecting mother nature above all else
And CENSORED FOR WRONGTHINK for a person to do whatever they want with their body as long as it dont hurt anyone else and unanimous agreement with the states that you can do it.
Plenty of degeneracy for you, bro

No I'm fucking not bro

Attached: 41af1c60a1387e1c7f2e7ac012e5fc468eb38cb334fd86069a97d289aa160e41fb2dd941c5cfb9a2c2059a6b673e0fb3.0.j (1200x800, 51K)

How old were you when the honk first touched you there?

We need more shootings. Its always lots of fun at shooting days.

Agreed, we need to take action but in peaceful way

Some people are afraid to have their ideas challenged. If we live in an insolation bubble, we'll never be able to make it in this clown world. If you don't submit to the mindless status quo, you're bound to look like an outsider. You're not crazy for thinking for yourself. Make sense of the world the way you can. Niggerfaggotniggerfaggot

>Jews wouldn’t be controlling shit if everyone on pol actually started getting off their asses and doing something
I've told everyone i know and a lot of people i've barely seen through get togethers and what not what is going on, why and where it is going.
5 minutes later its all vanished like a dissipated fart.
>Back in 2016 we reminded the niggers and Jews their power is an illusion we can do it again.
Yeah you elected the pre-selected orange zogbot and his literal family of high-ranking kikes on 666 5th avenue, the literal best friends of the devil of the state of Israel -bibi "mossad: n.
Way to go, moron, now when i think about it miganiggers like you should get assaulted and hospitalized for being drooling zogdrones.

Everything will work out in our favor in the end, where there is darkness there is light, we will end up the winners.

My family is entirely red pilled. My dad was talking about Epstien Island, Podesta and Spirit Cooking since 2015 and the rise of Trump. I was the one telling him he was a conspiracy nonce but slowly over time I've realized the world is literally psychotic

I'm 8 weeks into a relationship with a degenerate girl I fell in love with in high school. She talked about wanting to start over after going down the wrong path with drugs and I thought with all I know I could try to save her from her own degeneracy. Try to give her some red pills along the way.

But now it has turned to physical violence and anger as well. Every so often I'll see a spark of hope though so I'm stuck with her watching the the world fall apart.

Dispersed camping and practicing survival skills is a fun hobby I recommend for everyone.

Sorry bro, if we don't start actually doing something to make a world better place we'll lose

I just got a gf that is more racist than me. I'm having a beautiful white baby with her. She's very anti gay too so I'm not sure what to do if ends up being gay.

lol whatever. I'll eventually go on a Patrick Little tier trolling spree until I end up dead or arrested. To the salivating fed reading this: I don't plan on doing anything illegal and my pee pee is probably bigger than yours.

Attached: 5.gif (192x177, 23K)

So is it time to start an ethnostate?

No user. You're not crazy.

Attached: 1540179314508.png (803x821, 605K)

Good one. We have a duty to better ourselves and others.

Attached: 1565027833953.jpg (960x600, 124K)