JUDAISM IS THE RELIGION OF JUDAS, THE TRAITOR

JUDAISM IS THE RELIGION OF JUDAS, THE TRAITOR

Attached: jewdas.jpg (2048x1536, 1.14M)

Judeo=Nails
Christian=Good Guy

am i the only one who thinks semitic people
look really evil? Afghans, jews and arabs etc

I think its a hidden redpill that european christianity traditionally associated the devil and

"If the spiritual domain of the Devil is the Pope, then his flesh is of the Turk" - Martin Luther

Attached: 220px-GIORDANO,_Luca_fallen_angels.jpg (220x332, 22K)

And also of Jesus.

2 millenniums later and I am still making that same face

Yes, never trust pointy people

Are you one of those people who dont realise they worship the semetic god yahweh?

I am not a kike

The snakes that ooze from your mouth. I warned Ye of murmuring..You have NO CLUE who Judas was. He is the Brightest of stars and outshines all in Heaven. For only He understood who I AM.

you worship their god no?

Gnostics believe Judas was Christ's chosen and bestest friend and that Jesus actually ordered him to take the silver because it would set into motion the necessary events

In other words, no.

Sold him for a couple of coins, then hanged him self.

Judaism worships the semitic diety Yahweh as their God
Christianity worships the semitic diety Yahweh as their God and his physical jew incarnation Yeshua Bin Yosef, for extra measure of jew worship
Christians get the gas chambers right along side the kikes when the time comes

Attached: Christian 2.jpg (749x749, 77K)

>Hates Jews but worships a Jew an a Universalist religion where Jews can openly subvert them and non-whites can mix with them.
Christcvcks are all so tiresome, Have fun going extinct.

Read the Talmud. The commentaries work their way round to exact contradiction of the Torah.

OP is not a fag today and was telling the truth.

Judas may be Scorpio betrayer of Libra. Why is Christos considered Libra in Astrotheology. Is this the ancient way which Christ was/will be initiated into like a shaman. Or is it a distraction piece?

No it isn't... rabbinical judaism is literally the continuation of pharisee tradition

Typical jew then

I mean, they did kill their own god.

Attached: Izno2.jpg (544x447, 75K)

absolute state of Jow Forums

I don't trust the desert dwelling abrahamic people and their submissive and subversive religions, and quite frankly all the ones in this artwork look very similar.

It's all one big Truman Show.

Attached: 5b965657310479603efb4c651181bdfa.jpg (399x400, 27K)

guess what?

nobody cares

Imagine rejecting God just because he happened to come to Earth in Israel where one tiny sub-fraction of those tribes would later take over the world through their satanistic rebellion and qabbalistic blood magic. I don't see how that is Jesus' fault.

>Matthew 26:24
>The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man shall be betrayed: it were better for him, if that man had not been born.

Other than one loony rabbi, the difference between Christianity and Judaism is really not that significant. The similarities are far greater than the differences. Christians do however, effectively become uncontrollably obsessed with Jews the more they pretend in their religion. Christians actually become more obsessed with Jews than the Jews are about themselves.

>God just because he happened to come to Earth in Israel
The Jewish god only exist because you believe on him, without you he's not a god. Go admire uncvcked Gods from Norse, Roman or Greek Deities.