archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/uc8aD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jow Forums Jow Forums isn't worth the effort to shut down.

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (640x480, 31K)

It's been shut down already. Notice the influx of activity and low quality posts on this board?

Jow Forums is a board of peace

Holy shit. Just woke up and saw this. infinitechan down, everyone in full meltdown mode.

i will miss 8-chan

its online for me atleast

>Just woke up
it's almost 5 bong you kraut, what are you doing with your life

8ch is now on zeronet, where it cant be touched. Stop spreading kike lies.

4ch*n will never be touched either way, 8ch*n is dead and even more toxic, dont care if they go.

Half the users are this site are shills.
8 didn't put up with that, so it had to go.
Also it had Q on it.

Are you using tor?

The fucking guy didn't even know how to post. He copied the same reply twice, plus the thread was shaod in 10 minutes. No way he was a regular there, just like the Poway newfaggot who didn't even know how to spell Brenton Tarrant.

Fucked up sleep-wake rythm dude.

nope just firefox

Quick question for Qfags:
Does anyone have the last few breads on qresearch (on infinitychan) just prior the shutdown archived?

REMEMBER:

Seagull slide threads ftw today!

>(((Greenblatt))) of the ADL just saying "SHUT THEM DOWN"
Fuck, memes do write themselves

Attached: 1564528627390.jpg (960x887, 83K)

nvm user its down again lol seems like its rly afraid xD

Me, too. But, I can't get there.

So much fuckery. Fuck antifa!

Attached: 0delta.jpg (1026x2123, 581K)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Why this double posted I do not know.

Attached: 0delta2.jpg (1310x1777, 736K)

>wanna defeat the VILE people??
>need motivation with your redpills?

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY and motivator for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show about infintychan

>Shut it down

Attached: 1548390393939.png (1024x704, 863K)

Guys 4 chan is trash its been trolled, I didn't have a contingency plan, wat do?

>4 chan is trash its been trolled

Its always like this.

Attached: 1545879043208.jpg (567x561, 57K)

Go outside

>Conspiracy theorists are domestic terrorists narrative spread.
>A few mass shootings.
>chan gets banned
>?????????
>Msm profits

>Imagine if (((they))) succeded and tried to shut down Jow Forums lol
They won't because Jow Forums is controlled opposition

> go outside
>talking to literal outdoors men.
>which walmart do you shop at again.

thanks m8.

it's not even that, they're using this board to push their anti-white narrative
>muh kike on a stick
>muh you're not white
and most of the newfags are perceive to this shit

Is this what Q user boomers think?

Uh, no. It's filled with ignorant rascists

Pic related

>Its a actually too important to shut down

Attached: 1565085469152-pol.png (1306x966, 251K)

>Being on Jow Forums
>Giving a shit

Attached: a96cae839dacd0e8f0db918a3e12af25.jpg (500x478, 22K)

4/pol/ unironically deradicalizes people because it lets people blow off steam instead of stew alone in feeling like they have no society at all. By being able to talk it out with others, they find something that the rest of society never gave them a chance to have, an opinion that stands equally. Treated like a human instead of like a demographic, because here, we're devoid of identity unless we explicitly tell others about it.

8/pol/ is just schizos fueling schizos and (at one point, don't know if it changed) being as bad as reddit with their moderation against anything to the contrary, losing the hurtbox that 4/pol/ offers.

8ch has too many boards for the feds to monitor, 4 just has to watch Jow Forums.
If you don’t think that you’re on a list if you post here, you’re kidding yourself.

stinks to high heaven

Good thing the only things I post are in defense of Christianity and peace. And house prices from Gary Indiana.

I can't wait for white supremacist communists to mix with Jow Forums...

already trying their darndest

Attached: 0E804FCB-96BC-4DFF-9DF0-2B7C8B454A0F.jpg (812x1294, 466K)

They're just re-organizing the site. My guess is that it will take a few days at least to get it back up and running. No legal action has been taken against them.

I just assumed I was already on one even before I was (((Redpilled)))

/pol is a board of peace. I'm not sure for how much longer though since the 8ch trash is going to come back here and ruin our fun. I give it a good 6 months before we get a copycat except this time the manifesto will show up here.

8ch really is where all the schizos go, Jow Forums isn’t nearly as pathetic as Jow Forums

>influx of activity and low quality posts on this board
That's normal, you fucking mong.

>8/pol/ is just schizos fueling schizos and (at one point, don't know if it changed) being as bad as reddit with their moderation against anything to the contrary, losing the hurtbox that 4/pol/ offers.
I can safely tell you 8/v/ was the same way and both 8/pol/ and 8/v/ did not change. If you disagreed with them they banned you and were Schizophrenic with Paranoia over dumb petty stuff. Even when you questioned or tried to explain they were being retarded.

Huge majority of 8ch's boards were dead. For good example it had three different /star trek/ boards. Two older ones were zombies that had died after board owner had forgotten his admin login. Basically only bigger boards were truly alive and had posting speed that wasn't slow watching paint dry. That led to lot of quality threads on boards like /v/ or /tv/ as those weren't nowhere as fast as here, far less shitposting and capeshit on /tv/. People actually discussed more obscure movies.
It was place where stuff banned here went, when mods declare something haram on any board of here, it most likely popped up there.

Attached: 444.png (680x510, 251K)

Q predicted this.

Q predicted people would say Q predicted it.

>out shined by his little brother

Attached: 1500839168003.gif (900x760, 1.12M)

Can't wait for Jow Forums to be shut down next. Got my popcorn ready.

How many retarded faggots have posted their shitty half baked manifesto to cripchan before going postal in the last 5 years alone? Enough for them to have shut down the site years ago if that was the real reason. Truth is they shut it down as soon as Purple user came to destroy the little modified limited hangout Kushner companies was astroturfing over there and on Qresearch.

For any user that wants to know what information was so threatening that the ban hammer from on high came down it's in these archives. Purple user was trying to unite the chans behind Global Starship Troopers: A Space for Every Race in order to do a reign of terror on the global elite not using terrorist violence but the power of the mob and the letter of the law being bent to it. This must have terrified the overlords enough into pulling the plug on their entire modified limited hangout lest actual info gold see the light of day. Purple was just beginning to gain traction and was gearing up to go live on clearnet and expose propaganda operations in real time. They clearly couldn't have that and the only way to shut down Purple from getting his message out was to completely shut down the website.

archive.is/euf6T
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.is/fdtxJ

Attached: 1560667873532.png (1200x630, 97K)

everything i have ever posted here is a satirical artistic work of fiction.

>88

thinking.png

ok guys srsly. I feel like were on the cusp of a major happening, im scared.

>That led to lot of quality threads on boards like /v/
>Quality
Most of it was politics and schizo talk about censorship. Without politics the board would be dead.

There were threads about older games that aren't popular enough to have in depth threads on /v/, even less eternal generals on /vg/ or old enough for /vr/. Threads on /v/ would die within hour with dozen posts, half of the posts would be...
>I remember that game
... and maybe couple posts about how nice the community back in the day was before multiplayer died and reply or two about game mechanics.

It would have been even deader without schizo Jow Forums and /tranny-pol/. I wasn't really that regular on 8ch, but it visited occasionally usually when some topics had been banned here.