Sam Hyde the pedo

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Sam_Hyde

Unironically used to like him back when he did mobile phone videos, just felt the need to point out the dude is an actual pedo who fucks 15-16 year olds and I am surprised no one has made reports on him yet.

Attached: 1503247932985.jpg (582x592, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historyandpolicy.org/policy-papers/papers/the-legacy-of-1885-girls-and-the-age-of-sexual-consent
youtube.com/watch?v=AiJGNN0rQOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg
youtu.be/zuk-CIwyyKg?t=554
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Marky_Thompson
youtu.be/x2AlnVh6JTg?t=171
youtube.com/watch?v=dMwtASguRU0&t=
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He got away with it again lol

I thought only leftists protected pedos what's going on big guy?

Attached: Sam_hyde_pedo_3.jpg (750x889, 95K)

Sammy bangs trannies too.

Attached: SamXTranny1.png (1558x926, 756K)

Is this real or not I keep seeing it and I have no clue, it seems like something he'd make up about himself

congrats, you finally made your own encyclopedia dramatica entry so as not to have to spam every Jow Forums board with these same images over and over

No it's actually real, he bans, blocks and melts down when it's ever brought up.

I hope someone approaches him and asks him about it on camera I bet he'd go apeshit.

It's been there for months retard.

it's one guy who hates him that keeps spamming this. it probably isn't real

> 15-16 yo
> pedo

Ok.

>memeflag
>plebbit spacing
>can't even into mde
gas yourself OP

i wouldnt know since i hide and sage all your threads anyway

I actually helped edit his video, this isn't the only story of him grooming it's like the forth time, just because you like the grimy fuck does not mean I am not gonna tell people what a pedo he is.

Yeah. Isn't a pedo someone who fucks prepubecant grils/boys? I mean. 15-16 year old girls don't look much different than 18 year old girls. Sure, it's a bit creepy for a 30-40 year old guy to be fucking with them... But, I wouldn't call that pedophilia. They look nothing like kids.

Hello Sam.

Degenerate for sure but not pedo.
American people have a problem with that I don't get it

16 is legal here. In medieval times and before it was acceptable at 13. It's just about when puberty hits but still I wouldn't fuck anyone below 18.

>sam hyde
more like samuel hyde
dr.shekel and mister sage
ebephilia is pedophilia in most countries gtfo pedo scums

>A bit creepy
Thanks Serbia.

>defending pedohyde

Attached: lede-Rev-James-Martin-vs-Donald-Trump.jpg (1029x1440, 139K)

I would not believe any of this allegations. His ex girl once made the FBI appear at his door. He really got unlucky with women.The other one did some weird stuff on the KSTV2 set. Some people are just jealous cunts. I had similiar problems in my life so I can relate.

14/15 is the crossover there more or so to me personally, but it could be 15/16 to as well. God made us and/or the Based God / Creator in the Founding Documents of America. Be like calling God / Based God a pedophile when he set up pro creation to be set around 14/15 if not 16. It's also the natural law to me personally when it comes to creating other beings. Not as bad having it be age 7 in Delaware while the other states had it set at 10/12 back in the day. Only Delaware could make it age 7 (really mean joke that's not that funny I guess).

historyandpolicy.org/policy-papers/papers/the-legacy-of-1885-girls-and-the-age-of-sexual-consent

18 does look young to as well. Why that kind of bugs me personally as I prefer 21/22 as a minimum age if not 23/24. Plus drinking to as well or underage drinking for that matter as well is just a kicker in there somewhere as well.

Legal sex age reform in 1885 though is huge in the United States alone.

Why are you defending him shagging kids? weird.

weird how all the alt right personalities turned out to be jews/pedos/homosexuals

I wonder what it means?

Wow, proof

the last hydewars video was funny

>believing in Santa Claus tier fairy tales in your own head with no evidence
no wonder you think you can be a woman if you just chop off your dick you schizophrenic fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=AiJGNN0rQOQ

youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg

Attached: 5A644B29-34E7-4B1A-94F2-DE34F400B41B.jpg (2048x1534, 279K)

there are dozens of websites that feature girls with that type of body, doesn't make you pedo

>15-16
>fully physically developed
>fully mentally developed
>fertile
>physically attractive to males because of health and vitality
>legal in 96% of the countries on earth and most US states
>the norm for all of evolutionary history
>still able to bond for life
>far more receptive to being guided by her older husband as an authority and not expecting to be an equal
>able to birth a greater number of children for you
>Shlomo's divorce law firm, narrative pushers, and lonely wine aunt don't care very much for it
>prison gang mutts gang rape and beat you to death for being a "chomo"

They are heavily shilled as "our guys" when they are no ones fucking "guys"

>leftist edited garbage is true!

Attached: EB69C29C-CCD5-45BA-9EBA-25930B0D86EE.png (628x356, 183K)

Is this the first video that talks about Sam's pedophilia?

>dude is an actual pedo who fucks 15-16 year olds
Stop being envious

Did you even see 16-year-old Marky?

Are you a legitimate fag?

Attached: 1537402128210.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: SHUTITDOWN.png (1248x238, 297K)

I disagree with this I believe men / women are fully developed mentally and/or physically around age 22 to 25 or so. Even if they are 18 they are just legally an adult and even if they are 21 they are just legally an adult who can drink. Doesn't mean they are fully developed and/or a fully developed adult yet at least.

Age 18 to me personally they are coming into the final transition and starting to move into the real world and such depending on how that works out though obviously. This is where to me personally they hit the final stage or so in human development both mentally and physically. 18 year olds can still look extremely small and such.

age 16 is legal in most states. federal is 18.

She looks mentally ill and abused, nice one bro.

At 12:50 he says he pays his rent with autographs, how?

hard as diamond

> having sex with 16year olds
> pedo
You need to be 18 to post

Fucking pedophobic bigot piece of shit!!!

or maybe you're just a bunch of hypocritical fags who are no better than the "greedy, evil, pedophile jews" you rave about.

Hol up.

Is this the same Ricky from r9k back in 2011?

Who cares?

Stop sperging.
We are not living in a kind of patriarchal society.
In 2019, a grown man having sex with an adolescent woman is degenerate.
He did not marry her...

Sam Hyde is the most important comedian in recent history, so good they shut him down
I will not judge a man guilty of a crime unless he's been prosecuted for it so if you have evidence OP submit it to the relevant authorities and stop making shitty threads attacking a guy based on nothing

But how jewish can a face be and still be loved by Jow Forums?

The same.

Attached: 1539635306975.jpg (621x405, 71K)

Roastie detected

>tfw people posting my videos.

Hi friends! I'm planning on doing a fantano video next.

Attached: 2197A792-B3D5-4048-9FE3-3D48693A6C02.jpg (900x1200, 242K)

I used to make troll videos in gmod, guess who :)

Okay then let's raise the age of consent to 25. If full brain development in the female is necessary for sex to not be pedophilia, then why are you okay with children who are 24 having sex?

Could it be that female psychological development to the point of being capable of the modern Jewish concept of legal content, is really just a legal fiction and not an actual biological reality? How many men should be beaten to death for fucking 24 year olds? Or according to your arbitrary number, why should some children be allowed to have sex and other children not? Would you kill your own brother if he fucked a girl 10 minutes before midnight into her 18th birthday?

Maybe you should realize it's a very emotionally charged topic and you haven't actually spent much time asking hard questions and processing what is logical. You've rather just picked the status quo because it's safe. That is a fine survival tactic and I don't blame you. You don't belong in the conversation though.

>/mu/ memes
lmfao turbo incel

Also, there's is proof of Sam fucking trannies and even proof of him being jewish, but I'm going to have to wait until 8ch is back up to screenshot that.

I actually fucked your mum while your dad wanked off over you, you were asleep
>just because they are your parents does not mean I am not gonna tell people what degenerates they are

if more dirt comes out regarding that creep Hyde
please make an update video

This is a lie. He fucking owns the 8ch board and its rife with these base less allegations.

Can't believe he's getting away with it again

/thread to me alone at times. age 14/15/16/17 they are ready to pro-create and such and/or white female daughters for that matter, but for the most part people know already it's just for sex alone at that point and not a white marriage / white family.

If it was 15/16 it should be a white marriage / white family and to pro-create obviously and/or start a family.

15-16 is not 'pedo' it's hebe, wanting to fuck beautiful sexually mature breedable females who just happen to fall under the legal age of consent is entirely natural and all red blooded men are guilty of this, acting on it is a crime in some staes and countries and therefore punishment is right, however bear in mind that for 85% of the world today and for 99% of mankind since the dawn of civilization this has been considered normal and natural behaviour.

The police are too busy not writing reports on the rich and famous.

Attached: BlindItem.jpg (725x241, 71K)

Are you referring to the posters or fantano, because the posters were an ironic joke to troll /mu/.

Attached: Confederate Fag.png (900x900, 390K)

>stop sperging
>muh current year

The fact that we don't live in a patriarchy does not change the reality of biology. The fact that we live under jewish feminism doesn't make attraction to men, heterosexual. It also doesn't make attraction to women sufficiently biologically developed for reproduction who have completed fewer laps around the sun, pedophilia.

I never said to raise the age of consent or anything like that.

It's what I'm attracted to myself personally is 21-24 at a minimum age more or so.

Not sure what you want exactly. What's the point?

>SPIC
>WETBACK
>ILLEGAL
15-16 is wrong (imo), but i am not going to crucify a guy for doing something like that. If the girl consented, then i do not see the issue.
Is it a serial problem? Does he groom these girls from a young age? Then we have legitimate arguments for your anger.

it sickened and confused me seeing Jow Forums still sucking that man's dick when the evidence of his degen activities surfaced

How is 15 year old "pedo" you giant homosexual.

>fucks prime natural child bearing age women
>pedo
Pick one.

How come Brittany Venti is senselessly calling people pedos when the guy she tried to fuck (sam hyde) is an actual pedo, interesting.

>this has been considered normal and natural behaviour
To marry them
Not fuck them
Idiot

>i like this thing
>you should be gang raped and beaten to death by feral mutts if you like a different thing that conforms to biological reality rather than feminist legalism
>what do you even want

It shouldn't be hard to figure out. I'll spell it out for you if you'll admit you're just too low IQ to accurately predict what my criticism here might be. Let me know

I make sure to say hebe in the video. However I wouldn't put it past him to fuck pre-pubescent children.

>Does he groom these girls from a young age?
Yes, watch the video. He's a weird guy. And I'm not angry, I just hate seeing his face on Jow Forums, similar to fantano, Brittany venti, eggman, etc etc.

youtu.be/zuk-CIwyyKg?t=554
he's talking about a child

He's a big fat ugly jew.. and he still gets 15yr old pussy.
I mean come on, love him or hate him, what did you expect? He's hardwired for that kind of shit

Attached: lede.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

It'd be interesting to see him get arrested for grooming underaged fan girls. I don't like him. He's gross.

Sam is fake-right, he fucks trannies, is a pedo yet somehow Jow Forums thinks he's "based" because he pandered to them.

ACTUALLY SAD!

vulnerable unstable children are prime prey for predatory jews like sam

I have other posts stating where it's within the natural law of stuff. Age 14 - Age 18 they are biological ready to mate for the most part and/or white female daughters. Sex with 14 to 18 year olds is not for white marriages though. For the most part it's just sex and I don't agree with that really at all, but I never blamed anyone personally either as well.

Just discussing / stating my opinion on this stuff. Did you read all my posts?

Will do. There's evidence of him fucking trannies and being Jewish along with rape even. I'm kind of waiting for more women to come out before making an update though.

Yea, weird guy.

Get marky to actually make a police report and sue him, you know he was on camera saying he ass fucked her and got shit on his dick, really vile it's actually in the dudes video above.

The 15 year old girl Marky Thompson also has an ED article.

relax dude.
I am watching it, its nothing i havent heard/seen before.
These are all user posted rumors. stop being a fuckin kike bitch, you CANNOT use Jow Forums posts as evidence, you fuckin loser.
>reverse google means it never existed anywhere else
off yourself. right now.

'Marriage' is a very recent invention and even now is a minority pastime, the most common systemm of sexual pairing involves the alpha of the group having sole breeding rights over all the females while occasionally giving allies access to females that he considers surplus to requirements, as a way to strengthen bonds and ties. This system is as old as not only humanity but goes back millions of years before we became recognisably human and it continues today in various forms. It's all about fucking, whether it be fucking to breed, to assert dominance or just to enjoy the pleasure of making a virgin cum until she weeps.

>For the most part it's just sex

Degenerate.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Marky_Thompson

Let it sink in, he's talking about a child here.
youtu.be/x2AlnVh6JTg?t=171

>Ugly mystery meat mutt crying about Jewish imagery in first minute
Dropped

Attached: 1555946186569.jpg (768x432, 87K)

>wouldn't fuck anyone below 18
ur a faggot

Attached: 1565099054008.jpg (640x640, 58K)

>who fucks 15-16 year olds
So not a pedo. Since that is an adult age.
God, Americans are so low IQ.

>These are all user posted rumors
???

I posted evidence of my claims. Images of him with marky. Screencaps of conversations with marky. Videos of Sam Hyde talking about marky and even referring to the conversation he had with her.
And when I refer to Jow Forums posts, I provide a reason as to why I think they're credible and only use them as proof when image proof is attached.

Fuck off sam Hyde dick rider.

How about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dMwtASguRU0&t=

>when you see your 15 year old sister rolling up with pic related for thanks giving.

Attached: 1503247932985.jpg (663x700, 70K)

>15-16
>fully physically developed

don't kid yourself

>fertile

that part is true, but that fertile does not make them attractive

that said 15-17 year old is the ideal age for life-time bonding

Attached: 1254066148490.jpg (600x450, 26K)

>15-16

Attached: 1537706711092.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

I met my gf when she was 15, you lads are all retarded.

Jews getting implicated in real cases of child abuse everyday but let's talk about unsubstantiated allegations made against a comedian who upset jews instead

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 16.31.36.png (593x609, 332K)

>ebephilia is pedophilia in most countries gtfo pedo scums
What the fuck is in the water supply of you Commiefornians? Because 15 or 16 is the age of consent in literally every single first world country, and in over 40 US states as well. In most of the remaining US states it's 17, and only 18 in California and like two others. You are mentally ill, Commiefornians. You are the ones who aren't normal.