Trump throwing white men under the bus?

He's not going to build the wall, he's calling for increased legal and H1B immigrants, he keeps talking up nigger and spic employment rates, he bashes on videogames, and he calls out "white supremacy" which actually doesn't exist. This man is the definition of a race traitor.

Promises made, promises broken. Off the Trump train and voting libertarian next year.

Attached: EFD3BF0F-DC94-485A-AF45-B6A9FDD443CF.jpg (480x480, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1157866096143114241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The election ruined this board.

>let the Democrats win!!!! They care about White people!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

He doesn't want to win 2020

Trump is a jew, so of course.

At least Obama didn’t repeal the first and second amendments.

Go back to sleep.

Fuck off SHILL.

Yea I must have missed Trump doing this

>Kamala Harris will stand for our rights!!!!

>increased H1Bs

His administration's response to this issue is literally the opposite, they want fewer H1Bs. See image.

>bashes videogames

He literally did this before he became president, the only people who care are the sad subhumans who identify as "gamers".

>white supremacy

Sounds fine to normalfags, the only people who care are autistic stormfags

>niggers and spics and jobs

Why is it a bad thing for him to claim his accomplishments? He's not saying he's physically putting them ahead of white men, he's saying they're doing well under his economy.

>promises broken

Literally what in your post was a promise made

>foreign fucking flag
>"obama wuz based"

Attached: trump does not support hb 1044.png (878x272, 60K)

>his response to a mass shooting isn't to grab his ballsack and yell MOLON LABE
>"CLEARLY THIS MEANS DRUMPF WANTS TO LOSE"

Why is every bit of shilling on this board lazy and retarded?

it's a "Trump said thing, impeach" episode. Like that time he was offering DACA for wall and the Democrats, predictably, didn't take it. But every fucking thread on Jow Forums was some fag saying "now that drumpf has done amnesty, i will not vote for him in 2020".

Predictably they will start screeching about bump stocks again, because that's all they have.

Dude is controlled by the very (((people))) that want white people gone. What do you think?

There is no group on this Earth that hates whites more than Talmudic Jews. With the Kushners in the White House, you have chosen to skip the middleman and allow the Jews to directly run everything. The result is amnesty, bump stock ban, red flag laws and precrime for white people, stuff that even Obama himself couldn’t think of. Kamala Harris would unironically be better for freedom.

trump is more or so putting white men on the bus to me and busing them off for their own cuckings and/or white genocide for that matter. forced race mixing narrative to as well and such.

>fuck you stupid Republicans and white people too for some reason they are literally the devil
>vote for us white people

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Current videogames are cucked with SJW and extremelly unoriginal, you lose nothing.
Blaming videogames and wanting to ban them is completely retarded tho.

Trump hasn't done any of that tho.

you're not even countering; just shilling and calling other people shills

trump has done zero for his base

BuT aT LeAsT hE iSnt a DEmOcRaT

That was basically Hillary's campaign slogan. Vote for me you stupid deplorables!

he literally is

Attached: 1565101804024s.jpg (234x249, 11K)

>hurr durr i'm with her
gas yourself OP

No, He isn't.
A hate crime is killing someone because of race/religion/shit, not related to the first amendment.

You're literally posting a fucking leftist twitter meme you retard, do you really think you fit in here and aren't obviously a fucking shill?

>o-oh no he said shill!
>that's never been said on Jow Forums before!

Said no one fucking ever.

keep telling yourself that, Shlomo

>amnesty

Where?

>bump stock ban

The only fucking thing you ever list, do you even know what a bump stock is you Russian shitposter? Go back to Moscow and stop shitting up Estonia.

>other shit

Where?

>people who murder get executed
>people who murder while calling someone a nigger get DOUBLE executed

The horror, think of the poor children

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE We are on to you !>..

KYS.. FAGGOTS

Attached: Capture.jpg (497x884, 41K)

>BuT aT LeAsT hE iSnt a DEmOcRaT
Thats all you have to be when Democrats are being openly racist and proposing. insane polices.

That's the definition of hate crime that a cianigger gave in court this week.

That's it, i am now a #Pochahontasmissle

It would have never got to the point of both political parties in the US being anti-white if people could admit the fact that their elections are meaningless and that the kikes plan out elections years in advance in Israel. ANY vote is a vote for ZOG, period. I don't have a solution if everyone is scared of violent revolution. Either way, It just shows America's founding MYTHS to be just that.

Found the clip:
twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1157866096143114241

no step on snake REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1556831705907.jpg (700x700, 69K)