Do any anons actually buy guns from Walmart?

Do any anons actually buy guns from Walmart?

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-105318_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 495K)

No one does. Too expensive. Poor selection.

Most people buy their ammo from Walmart. These days, buying guns online is easier.
Also, if you really want to make a difference, help root out the radicals!

well obviously they make a decent amount of money from it otherwise they would've stopped years ago. This is also the reason why they will not stop until the government literally makes it illegal. Walmart is quite monopolistic and people aren't going to boycott it for something which most likely won't affect them.

Ammo

They cut down on their selection massively a few years ago. They stopped selling pretty much everything that wasn't a really cheap hunting rifle, shotgun, or .22.

The market got so saturated they literally can't make money selling them.

I buy ammo at Wal Mart. It's pretty cheap there, and you don't have to buy bulk to offset the hazmat handling fee. I'm sure there are some down south with a decent shotgun selection, and a Glock 19 is a Glock 19, but I'd never buy a gun from Wally World.

Attached: 1558374365304.jpg (470x567, 109K)

I usually support local businesses for this sort of thing. Jew York has some of the worst gun laws in the country so I'd rather help out other gun owners.

gunbroker is a good place. a friend told me.

Literally this. The only time people flocked there for guns is when ARs went on clearance due to poor sales.

SHART

i thought they quit selling guns years ago

>I order wagie to stop!!

I cant wait until this faggot works at a Burger King and shuts his fucking mouth.

But how? The crazy weapon owners simply buy multiple copies of weapon, and there's always enough crazy weapon owners who will keep buying.

I used to get ammo there because it was dirt cheap. Guns have always been more cost effective online.

I buy my guns at academy

They banned Confederate flags about five minutes after Dylan roof so they are being hypocritical

What's the best gun for self defense?

winchester ammo i think is the only thing i've bought there (gunwise)
that was only for convenience

Hogg shills for the gun manufacturing kikes confirmed. This kind of thing has one result and only one result, every time, ever: more gun sales. Obama literally sold guns to cartels for the same assholes. Why is anybody giving the legacy media and these cunts the (you)?

>snot-nosed teenage faggot telling one of the world’s largest corporations what it “must” do
All of my keks

That was only in Charleston. I saw an elderly black man a couple weeks ago wearing a hat with the Confederate flag on it.

No but have yo been to the Walmart firing range ?

Want to protect your customers and employees, all while selling firearms like never before?

Hire and train greeters and sporting goods employees to shoot any future shooters.

Attached: IQ_interview3.png (385x363, 75K)

I managed to buy one(that I've since lost) shortly after sandy bridge shooting because Obama was going to ban them all. Turns out businesses will willingly cuck themselves out of money without interference from the government.

Used to. Not anymore. I've bought ammo there before, but sporting stores are better for that stuff.

>multiple copies
Uhhh what?

In California they did

Depends on situation

What I find strange is they got rid of the guns at my local Walmart like 5 years ago but about 6 months ago they put in new cabinets and are selling them again.

>Do any anons actually buy guns from Walmart?
I don't buy anything from Walmart, brick and mortar is going the way of the Dodo.

Other places are selling them at a lower margin. People are building their own. There's about a million manufacturers making them.

It should tell people about the state of American gun culture something if Walmart of all places can't make money selling them. But commies don't understand markets so they'll remain oblivious and think the entire country agrees with them.

I wouldn't buy firearms from walmart. Ammo is a totally different story.

Attached: 20190723_145332.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

I hope everyone has made their single-fire shell poppers for the buy backs. I’m going to try make enough to buy an AK-47.

Can confirm, shotgun selection at my local Wal-Mart is pretty top notch. All of them are overpriced but the ammo is rather cheap.

Walmart: "Shut the fuck up kid"

I don't know a single person who buys ammo at walmart. Mom and pop shops are better in every way

>Stop making money, goyim

I didn’t know someone could tweet with a dick in their mouth

Nope. Wrong answer. I need everyone to shop at walmart so muh $200 quarterly bonus is ensured.

If you dont, There's an endless stream of immigrants who will, so a better use of your time is to figure out how to get this done, as a third of Americans shop at Walmart every week!

Attached: 20190626_045945.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

all they have is shitty shotguns and some even shittier bolt actions

So like 20 grand? Good luck

Only ammo out of convenience.

Attached: 1509462762504.jpg (259x567, 72K)

He needs a good ass kicking

Home overall defence AR Pistol definitely better than the meme shotgun option

Personal carry? Idk probably a Glock

Attached: Lone-Black-AR-Pistol-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 237K)

Walmart here sells ammo in richer neighborhoods

NO
The number one entry on my bucket list is going to Walmart as an American citizen one day, and buying a bunch of guns, ammo, and some other random shit I see there. I'm going to be non-ironically pissed if they make that impossible

Attached: 1563752774556.jpg (307x450, 42K)

A gun? No. Cheap ammo? Sometimes.

Why would walmart sell guns when they could sell pokemon critters

I noticed they don’t sell guns and ammo in the niggery Walmarts in my town, but you can still get them at the white Walmarts.

they stopped selling guns in 2015 lol

I work at a shartmart. we sell a lot of ammo, tons of it, but we're maybe 2 miles from an outdoor range. Don't know if every walmart is an ammo dump.

they still sell guns.