Hello dudes. I'm sorry for posting this type of post and please jannies don't take it as an attack on your site...

Hello dudes. I'm sorry for posting this type of post and please jannies don't take it as an attack on your site. I'm an useless neet. I've fucked up my life to the point of no end. I haven't left my home in over a year now, all of my friends stopped talking to me long time ago. I don't deserve sympathy since all of this happend bc of my actions. I currently live with my family. They are wonderful people that help me, with food and electricity - living a minimalistic life. I'm thankful for them for all of this.

The only thing that I still want to experience before the end is Classic WoW. I know the game won't be perfect and I don't trust blizzard looking at how the company is rn. At the same time I just want to level to 60 on a character similar to my first and do MC one last time. Currently I need to pay for my internet bills for the past few months or my net access is gonna get cut off any time. It's a really big amount for me that I have no way of paying. I need close to $95. I don't deserve it and I know there is small chance for me but I'm desperate so I come here to ask you good people. I swear on my life it's for that goal alone. If you are willing to save a cunt - my paypal is the same as my nick +gmail.com. Thank you for reading this.

Attached: 1563859242758.jpg (753x707, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23158024/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh for real, go get a job

Attached: 15546363452324213423.jpg (197x256, 6K)

>nna get cut off any time. It's a really big amount for me that I have no way of paying. I need close to $95. I don't deserve it and I know there is small chance for me but I'm desperate so I come here to ask you good people. I swear on my life it's for that goal alone. If you are willing to save a cunt - my paypal is the same as my nick +gmail.com. Thank you for reading this.
ARE YOU SERIIOUSLY BEGGING FUCKING Jow Forums/pol FOR FUCKING 95 DOLLARS? WE ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING BUDDIES WE ANONOMOUYS SHITPOSTERS. AND YOU BEG FOR FUCKING MONEY FOR WOW JESUS FUCK OFF RETARD SAGE REPORT HIDE CALLED MOOT CALLED HIROKI FAXED THE MODS PUT CHICKEN TENDIES IN ME OVEN. GET A FUCKING JOB YOU VIRGIN. THE WHITE RACE EXTINCTS AND YOU WANT TO PLAY WOW????

Attached: 1561006821637.jpg (240x250, 7K)

ehh fine where u live, if its lower silesia I might help you get some firends and live normal life

Bro, like WoW aint even worth it.

Get a job.

Attached: 7A7F468A-88B3-4DEB-BEA8-C9BEF86A926D.jpg (500x272, 11K)

It's too late for me brother. I just wanna experience MCA once again before I leave

*mc

I JUST WANNA FUCKING GO HOOOOOMMMMEEEEE

Attached: 9b3.jpg (500x492, 35K)

It don't have to be like that man, you don't need to leave.. You've just said that ur family is the best thing happened to you and they think the same about you. Stay strong, keep living, we all have fucked up user and the key is to not give up.

>going on Jow Forums, telling his sad sad neet lifestory and begging for 95 bucks
just go get a shit job for a week and you have your 95 bucks. retard. go fuck yourself. youre a huge faggot. holy shit what a fag.

Dude, this is pretty pathetic.

no bully Hanz plz

>it dont have to be like that man
euronigger speaking nigger speak

go and get hit by train muslimloving cocksucker

alright

>paypal is the same as my nick +gmail.com. Thank you for reading this.
You didn't post a nick though. So this is some retarded autistic copypasta?

Thanks user I appreciate your words but I see no future for myself. I love my family but I also damage them every day with my actions.

It's not a copypasta
[email protected] is my mail

You said your PayPal is your Nick + Gmail you posted no nick. Why are you lying you autist?

Ehh do what you have to do then. Pro-tip if u really want this money go to local fast food/groceries shop/supermarket work for a month and boom you have money for ur game

It is a copypasta. At no point did you include a nick when you wrote that clearly that was taken from Reddit I bet you dishonest fuck.

In case any of you retards are still taking this thread seriously, he posted this in /x/ too.

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23158024/