Trump is a White Nationalist Who Inspires Terror

You can't justify supporting this man

Attached: 20190806_075102.png (720x1016, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/10/29/opinion/stacey-abrams-georgia-governor-election-brian-kemp.amp.html
nytimes.com/2018/10/29/opinion/stacey-abrams-georgia-governor-election-brian-kemp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish this were true.
Literally pray for it every night before bed but to no avail.
Trump is an utter disappointment, but i will vote for him in 2020

/thread

>Let me just check the byline

Attached: 1551070560872.jpg (223x226, 5K)

Trump's rhetoric should be classified as a hate crime and he should get the death penalty by his own words.

Imagine being a leftist journalist. You get to print lies all day and get paid for it.
What has Trump EVER said that could even remotely be construed as white nationalism?

Attached: 19FE9DD9-E818-4ED1-B771-51CA11518C99.jpg (220x220, 14K)

i think it will be more fun to just stay home and watch the carnage from the bunker

>goldberg

Goldberg is a Jewish name, no?

((( goldberg)))

How does this chick even have a job writing stupid articles like this?

>Goldberg

Oh

You can if you're a white nationalist. He had unprecedented support from the KKK and The Daily Cuckhold which are ALWAYS critical of politicians on their side.

Why are people figuring out just now that he's a racist? He's not just stupid or someone who speaks his mind... He's a genuine racist. Good luck in the election Republicans. :^)

gibs some proof.

Don't sit on your hands, help fix the nation!

Guess what I don't give a shit, he saved us from Hillary, got me a job, triggered the libs, and proved his enemies wrong. If anything that man has earned the right to up to 3 holocausts as far as I'm concerned.

The fact none of your reactions were (((journalist name))) identifies you as newfags or shills.
This thread is now a discussion on which of those two are fucking worse.

Attached: cheryl no.jpg (650x360, 90K)

If this was true, the majority here would support him for it.

He is a jewish nationalist.

>stay home and let literal sodomists and niggers win the election
Ok rabbi

Blah blah fucking blah racisct raciat blah blah

The fact that you multi-replied means you are a homosexual.

Trump is a Jew supremacist who is genociding whites I can't support him

Thank you Michelle (((Goldberg)))

QUIT ASKING QUESTIONS

Attached: 4L_OGK8uMsr.jpg (713x576, 65K)

>one shooter is antifa
>other specifically states in his manifesto it had nothing to do with trump or white supremacy but they're gonna say it does
>itsallsotiresome.png

>Opinion Columnist
the unpaid janny of the "journalism" world.

>goldberg
color me surprised

Why are leftists even kvetching about Trump anymore? He even called people bigots and racists for fucks sake.

((((((((((((((GOLD))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((BERG))))))))))))))))))

Attached: (((hands))).png (171x158, 3K)

>Trump cucks and supports red-flag laws and minority report policing
>left still shits on him

Trump broke his own golden rule which was to never kowtow to the left. Oh well, I guess this country is probably done. Gonna make money in his "bighuge" economy and then fuck off somewhere else.

Attached: 1562010898667.jpg (768x768, 66K)

>You get to print lies all day and get paid for it.
Trump needs to start suing people for libel. Some asshole says it on twitter, whatever. Some asshole prints it in the NYT, though? Can't just let that slide.

>(((Goldberg)))

Attached: EAAA1D7F-0E8D-457D-AF17-2C868273EF4B.png (120x158, 15K)

>goldberg
Press g

The thread was obviously just baiting (((goldberg))), might as well talk about it.

Isn't this the woman who has openly called for White genocide in Georgia?

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/10/29/opinion/stacey-abrams-georgia-governor-election-brian-kemp.amp.html

Attached: opinion-subscribe-now-log-in-we-can-replacement-theory-45709284.png (500x461, 103K)

True.
Trump is a white supremacist anti-semite. What's your point?

>1 POST BY THIS ID
MODS AND JANNIES ARE WORTHLESS FAGGOTS

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

>Goldberg
shalom fellow white person.

>Orange Jewlius
>Muttmerica
>"White" nationalist
y i k e s

Attached: 4chanlike.png (595x272, 94K)

Oh, fuck off

Attached: balls8.jpg (890x876, 168K)

nytimes.com/2018/10/29/opinion/stacey-abrams-georgia-governor-election-brian-kemp.html

This is not a political issue, left-wing crazies trying to paint this on Trump have officially detached completely from reality.

Attached: Capture.png (593x407, 206K)

It's funny how it was openly their policy until they realised that now there will be a backlash. Now it's a right wing conspiracy theory with no basis in reality.

Attached: 1565101563718.jpg (650x755, 141K)

Of course it's a political issue. People are feeling like shit because of inhumane policies. The worst of these being open borders, multiculturalism and feminism. These are enough to fuck up anything and anyone.

Proof of this?

((()))

Trump:
>I'm going to do all of the things that my political opposition has wanted to do for years.
Media:
>B-but he's still literally Hitler

You've gotta love the lack of self-awareness among NYT cockroaches.

>anti-semite
Buddy, his daughters husband is Jewish. People in his cabinet are Jewish. He has many Jewish friends... what's your point?

MAGA!

Attached: Karen silent MAGA support.png (382x657, 329K)

Any anons here that were in on sat night, i could do with a Qrd of how you view what was going on, ive lost a chunk of time , fuck knows where to

Holy shit I wish.

Attached: TRUMP-VEY.jpg (1024x578, 89K)

>By Michelle Goldberg
0 days since Jewish tricks

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-093352__01.jpg (1080x967, 207K)

G O L D B E R G
O
L
D
B
E
R
G

Attached: ASS.png (485x422, 370K)

A reminder that the Dayton shooter was an antifa member and the Walmart shooter was a berniebro

Attached: 1565103652094_1.jpg (442x143, 10K)

>Michelle Goldberg

He even lists his pronouns in his bio

If Trump was responsible for El Paso, then CNN and MSNBC is responsible for Dayton.

Also
>goldberg
Every time

this, sage

Every time.

>Goldberg

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME.

Attached: 1544646140236.gif (200x150, 1.23M)

Even the Jews don't deserve Jewish women.

>tfw you have an inner wish he was

>no wall
>immigration situation worse than ever
>wants to enact most aggressive anti-gun laws nationwide
>constantly doing Israel's bidding
>constantly trying to get black people to like him even though they'll always hate him
>worldwide campaign to legalize gay anal sex

Attached: temp.png (786x504, 67K)

I wish, Trump is a middle of the road Boomer cunt who's been nothing but a massive disappointment.

Give me one example of Trump using "hate speech"

>New York Times

Attached: the_ny_ times.jpg (471x471, 80K)

>Could the rise in white nationalism be an equal and opposite reaction to the anti-white politics being pushed by every institution in the Western world?
>Nah, white people are all just predisposed to be genocidal lunatics. But don't worry, we can replace them!

>Jew York Times
>Goldberg
>that loaded title
sage

>opinion
>goldberg
Disregarded

I mean he is white but hes a pretty shitty nationalist. I guess white globalist didn't sound as scary.

White nationalism is a conspiracy theory

Attached: 1558620455654.jpg (280x373, 13K)

right?

(((GOLDBERG)))

Attached: 1551424409878.jpg (625x500, 55K)

>I wish, Trump is a middle of the road Boomer cunt who's been nothing but a massive disappointment.
Not for me...

is it over?

Attached: 1488117885967.jpg (888x1024, 250K)

Same Jewess who said she wants to genocide all white people

Attached: jews want white people replaced.jpg (1012x809, 200K)

Good. Never concede to the left, he deserves to get cucked.

>white nationalist that's pro-israel

>reasonable criticism is gay
>just post the echoes meme and dont improve your ability to argue

>>immigration situation worse than ever
I hate you fucking liars. Just remember you are the greatest driver of Trump support in this country. People HATE the left and because Fascebook and twitter are circlejerks and you are too fucking dumb to notice.

>What has Trump EVER said that could even remotely be construed as white nationalism?

He's white, so that's enough.

Either Russian troll or Jew. Cant tell yet.

This. Should have been the first post

asshole

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06 Mexico’s Crackdown at Its Southern Border, Prompted by Trump, Scares Migrant (852x538, 559K)

>see some vile hate speech
>its a white person
EVERY SINGLE TIME

>>Could the rise in white nationalism be an equal and opposite reaction to the anti-white politics being pushed by every institution in the Western world?
Yes.

(((Goldberg)))

You can't make this stuff up

Attached: 1509298424866.jpg (599x549, 106K)

I wonder if she even begins to have the self awareness that leads her to have thoughts that she is far more likely to inspire so called terrorism than Trump ever will. Coming out with shite like this really could get some poeple foaming at the mouth , but she is probably well aware of this and gets moist at the thought of angry men hating on her and whats the betting she may have to odd rape fantasy roaming around in that over active imagination of hers, its probably the reason she targets white nationalists , she craves getting angrily fucked by the BWC.

Me: Why are lads shooting people in mass?
Me: “Because they’re incels.”
Me: Well, why are they incels?
Me: “Because of the way society is in 2019.”
Me: And what way is society in 2019?
Me: “A society predicated on false self esteem and an inflation of the ego.”
Me: False self esteem?
Me: “The value of people is predicated on their follower count, likes-to-dislike ratio, and continual praise for ‘success’ (as defined in 2019.”
Me: And how is ‘success’ defined in 2019?
Me: “By perceived (false) self esteem and an inflation of the ego.”
Me: What does that have to do with being an incel?
Me: “Low self esteem that causes toxicity in the ego.”
Me: And what are some ways that we can raise self esteem and deflate the ego?

Me: “I’d be lying if I said “shooting people in mass” wasn’t an applicable answer.”

kys you waste of oxygen

Attached: at least i triggered the libs.jpg (666x500, 95K)

I can't?

Fuck off nigger.

The strange thing is they probably genuinely believe he is a White Nationalist. Fareed Zakaria (or whatever his name is) seemed absolutely baffled when Jared Taylor said he doesn't consider Trump a White Nationalist.

Attached: 1520348351233.png (1022x731, 643K)

No justification needed. Fuck you. That's why.

It never will be. he serves israel / jizzsrael (black men on white daughters).

you're supporting a rabbi for president idiot

>Trump
>White Nationalist
>(((Goldberg)))

no wonder these lying parasites have been kicked out of every civilization up to now

I never considered myself a Nazi or White Supremacist, but I've been radicalized by the media assuming I am.