APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 4995AABE-8E19-40D2-BC93-153D9C19A36F.jpg (750x526, 205K)

*this post has been removed for hate speech*

and then everyone clapped

lol this has got to be fake if it isn't it is the single stupidest thing I have read all day on Jow Forums and that is saying something.

Lol

I'll take things that never happened for 200$, Alex.

Attached: 1557196908194.jpg (550x422, 34K)

I spent yesterday at a camp for children ages to 15 that had severe spina bidifa. When I asked them what they wanted for Christmas they said for me to stop touching their private parts. I hit them, all of them, badly. Bruised vaginas. nipples and balls. I cried at the lack of racism.

TRUMP 2020.

I'll take "things that never happened" for $1000, Alex.

How can you end something that isn’t real? Those kids must have brain Cancer

And just like that I stopped caring about those cancer kids

I guess racism scares folks who are genetic trash ...

oh wow...

And then, those children grew up to be Albert Einstein.

shit that never happened. kys.

>"How do you do, fellow white people"

>Things that never happened

And then everyone clapped

I'm glad those virtue signalling inferior npcs are dying
Along with you and the guy who posted it
Get 5G, faggot
You think making ironic posts is wholesome? You just signed your death warrant

Fake and cringe-pilled.

There arent enough emojis in the world to express how i feel about this true story

Sounds like a fucked up camp

End racism and stop the extermination of the white race

fine no cure for you faggots then

>jews lie

Cant find shockedpickachuface.jpg

>ending racism is more important then ending cancer, which kills 500,000 people every year in the US alone
Whew lad

damn those children is brainwashed.
but, in one way they may be correct, at least there are literal niggers who have it worse than they will, niggers will always be nogs.

*jazz hands*

Than*

Next mass die off when? I am so fucking sick of seeing people acting this weak

could have just been lurking, but no, Op CHOSE to be a massive faggot

Attached: 1564027375679.jpg (672x712, 66K)

"Racist" is just dog whistle for anything more conservative than a 90's Clinton Democrat. It doesn't mean anything specific anymore.

If this is true, which it isn't. Than the only thing tragic is how an 8 year old has been programmed to think racism is so prevalent and harmfull. And not common sense and pattern recognition.

>shit that didn’t fucking happen
Why do leftists feel the need to put their rhetoric in children’s mouths? It’s fucking weird. The right doesn’t do this.

>using kids for your propaganda

Stupid cancer children died with an impossible dream

Few years down the line a black guy will find a cure to cancer that he was stalled from researching because the cops kept sending him to prison. Then they cancer children will be saved.

>Things that never happened

this is really sad, good job for the american's theres no strong aliens visiting the planet or theyd be toast

>bunch of young, uppity skinheads want to "end racism"
Based.

Attached: WPWW.jpg (700x529, 56K)

Can't really blame them. Poor kids prolly got beat up by antifa for being skinheads.

this post gave me cancer
APOLOGIZE

That's a Daily Double!

>and then everyone clapped and chanted MADAME PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!

he go to a camp full of spiec and nigger
not gonna surprise those

Why is always 8 yo kids, do libtards have something with that number or age ?

>Using dying children to virtue signal on Twitter.
What a fucking scumbag.

Attached: 1524189908917.gif (160x120, 383K)

>karant
>curly hair

Attached: 1374716398613.png (488x585, 3K)

kids are fucking dumb, we will cure cancer before racism ends

and thats why they have cancer, good is punishing them for ´being extremely retarded.

Thank you god for removing them for the gene pool!

end racism is dog whistle for end jealousy

I spent yesterday at a camp for children and some fucking asshole called the cops on me.

Only white people can be racist.
We need to end racism.

I wonder what they mean?

>they said "end racism"
So, the children want us to remove the race baiting, divide and conquer, nation wrecking Jews then?

/f

Attached: Malcolm X.jpg (1520x940, 907K)

Racism will end when white people end.
White Genocide isn't real...but it should be

I was at the children’s hospital this weekend and there were many young children from the age of 0-6. i asked them what their last wish would be. And they said : We hope that every jew gets gassed, those insects have been a burden long enough, they want to destroy the white race and our heritage, send them back to the depths of hell where they came from.

I cried

>That young man's name - Adolf Hitler

Women's voting rights were the greatest mistake of western civilization.

Like all brainwashed people, they have been taught since birth that "racism" is something that white people do unprovoked to non white people. They also think white people are just a bunch of big meanies who won't share their endless wealth with non whites and that's why non whites are poor.

If any of you user's have the stones to rebel, be sure to focus on exposing demographic change and Jewish Ownership Of Central Banking. These Plebs think you own all that stuff, are vicious and cruel and are about 90% of the world population.

The holocaust wasnt real but it should have been

They should have focused more on removing their cancer and less on racism and they may still be alive

You can literally always tell when those stories are fake, those people have no imagination, and no clue.

Attached: 1514628734896.png (612x491, 98K)

yeah sure dipshit because chinks don't hate niggers and all that. fuck they hate other asains

Kek

Attached: 1462319466780.jpg (255x184, 14K)

Based aussie, and checked

Anyone remember that kid from YTMND who had spina bifida and would make music? Wonder if hes still alive. His music was decent.

I remember in school they taught us that Malcolm X was basically the leader of the black version of the KKK, though not in so few words. However, once again I see that Jow Forums found the truth.

Attached: 1564970087437.jpg (1024x1001, 200K)

Children are not known for putting the needs of others before their own selfish desires.
Perhaps chemotherapy causes people to mimic Marianne Williamson

Wow How powerful I'm literally in tears right now what a bunch of powerful wise children who are oppressed by racism fuck drumpf and death to white people. For real.

Oh fuck of Rebecca he did not say that

And that was after an hour long brainwashing session. You can make kids say anything you want after a few guilt ridden stories.
What a cunt!

>Brainwashing sick kids to virtue signal about a problem that will never be resolved among any group of people anywhere in the world during any of our lifetimes, especially theirs.
These are the people who claim to have moral authority, lads and ladettes.

Sometimes I think our children are smarter than we are.

Attached: 1553745334894.jpg (960x522, 61K)

I'll take "Completely Made Up Bullshit" for $200 Alex.

Then everyone clapped.

Imagine being such a trash human that you would imprint shit like this on your child and then milk it for internet points. Social media is a fucking disaster.

Sure they did.

LMAO

>my 8 yr old

Attached: jewphail.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

Imagine supporting such a terrifying President that children fear for their lives.

Attached: 1533656230854.png (500x330, 25K)

Don' t forget that these are acual living people.

Her kid must be black. Wonder where the dad is in all this?

/thread

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

>Anne then everybody clapped

Imagine filling childrens heads with lies. You lefty satanists are irresponsible children.

what's sad is the indoctrination and mental abuse that these children are experiencing.

When I was 8-11 I literally didn't even know what racism was, and had never talked about it or considered it on any level. I was busy playing outside.

Things that didn't happen.

> thing that never happened

Attached: 1565040734624.png (316x426, 21K)

Oh my God. That poor, poor woman. I mean child.

My wife's 3 year old son just wrote a lengthy dissertation titled, "The Intricacies of Fascism and Donald Trump's Racist, Sexist, Bigot, Anti-Semitic Ways". I literally walked in on him watching MSNBC and said, "what you do you have there?" Then I saw what he wrote and we both started crying.

Trump is done for. There is no argument against the tears and political opinions of a child you fucking bigot retards.

If I see even one racist bigot today, that's it, I'm fucking killin them, for my wife's son.

>Kindergarten
>Politics
>Elections
>Presidents
>Murder
>Whites
>Blacks

What in the actual fuck, all those kids care about is what sweet ass toys are in the sandpit today and what mum packed me for lunch.

You have children's blood on your hands.

Attached: 1536437768084.png (1284x954, 272K)

Why the fuck would you ask a hospital full of dying kids who probably won't see christmas what they want to happen next year, a year they probably won't live to see? But then this is the group who want to blame people in 2019 for the actions of their 10 x great grand parents.

hahahahaha who the fuck dreams up shit like OP's post in the first place. OH LOOK I ATE SO MANY ONIONS I FUCKING CRIED LIKE THE BABBY I AM (((OY FUCKING VEY))). only thing these basedgoys should cry about is when their purple haired trans slavemasters tear them new AIDS infected gashes in their puss-encrusted assholes

LOL. Thank you user i need a great laugh

Look at the Jews in the account that tweeted it. My gawd. I am surprised they didn't then claim the kids were cured of cancer and stood up and all dabbed on each other while the Jews clapped. LOL

Attached: 1509022620584.jpg (1400x1446, 192K)

Why are you pretending that things like this aren't happening every day?

Attached: 1553248646337.jpg (660x464, 76K)

Shut the fuck up bigot. A kindergartener is perfectly capable of deciding his or her political beliefs, gender, sexuality, and reasons to hate drumpf.

Lmao I don’t think it’s implausible for it to be true. But that would mean that the hospital or their schools have brainwashed them to think that not being mean to blacks is more important than their lives. Look out americans, this is how they take away your will to fight back. Soon, when juan rapes your women and girls, you won’t do anything but smile and thank juan, even a stare could end you in jail for racism.

Attached: C1BFAAF1-EC1B-4061-BDDD-385F54D0025D.jpg (624x1024, 76K)

Underrated as fuck

take those kids away from their parents and give them to black folk then ask them the same question.

This isn't a troll. That is actually a removed post.