The boomers are turning against Trump

breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/05/president-trump-calls-for-red-flag-laws-following-texas-ohio-shootings/

Comments on the article (they're almost all like this):

>Gun owners should get ready, take precautions! Disperse your weapons
and equipment.. No doubt, this will be used as a tool to disarm us!
Count on it!

>If the President infringes on the right to bear arms, while failing to stop the Mexican invasion of the United States, then he has broken his primary campaign promises, and will soon find himself opposed by over 90% of the American population who will all want him impeached and indicted.

>BAD PRESIDENT! Circumventing the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendment... Not good...A minimal wisdom threshold would be recognizing and resisting dangerous Orwellian “hate-crime” law.

>I am definitely a Trump supporter, however, a statement by him such as: “I am directing the Department of Justice to work in partnership with local, state, and federal agencies–as well as social media companies–to develop tools that can detect mass shooters before they strike.” is ludicrous and pandering to idiots of the world.

>MILLIONS OF FOREIGNERS HAVE INVADED OUR LAND.
IS THIS NOT A WAR?

>Hate crime makes me furious! We all know it's an attempt to label opponents of leftist ideology.

>I'M A SOCIOLOGIST AND THIS GUY WAS NOT INSANE. HE USED REASON TO PLAN AND EXECUTE THIS ATTACK. HIS CONCLUSIONS WERE ESSENTIALLY CORRECT. HE WAS A COPYCAT AND OTHERS WILL COPYCAT HIM! OUR GREATEST ENEMY IS AMERICAS FIRST ENEMY, ISLAM!

>there is no right and left you've been duped, as you can see above he's siding with you commies to take away guns for thought crimes.

>Surprise,surprise - STILL NO WALL.

>I am sick, SO SICK of hearing sean hannity's broken record crap about something that happened 3 yrs. ago.
It happened, it's over. I don't even think trump himself cares about it anymore. Not a word about what trump is about to do and has done to our 2A though.

Attached: boom.png (529x526, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

its over; red or blue doesnt matter at this point

Attached: 1565101804024s.jpg (234x249, 11K)

Aren't the kike shill right-wing kosher Rethuglicans supposed to pretend to be for gun rights? How are the Juice going to retain the Kosher sandwich if their kosher right-wing golems stop pretending to be for gun control? Help me out, onions.

Ohio is about to ban firearms.

Attached: 1565027038209.jpg (730x487, 213K)

Trump just lost the election with this. If he lost the maga boomers he has no one.

>has to pay mexico to defend border
>cannot build a wall, only builds wall that was planned since obama.
>wants to fuck with guns.
>want more legal immigrants
>trade war with china going no where.
He is ded fag he has don't shit about immigrants, and if fucking with guns. His base is ded.

Just in time for the Elections, Democrats will never win Another election if they try this bullshit.

Attached: article-2431022-1838C49C00000578-537_634x952.jpg (634x952, 131K)

I mean, did the kikes decide this is a stable move? To have both parties be for gun control? Nobody cares about a bunch of dead Mexicans. If the Boomers start saying ''Fuck both parties'', that could be bad for them, right?

Attached: -.jpg (992x744, 151K)

Unless they've given up on the pretense of Democracy and are going to go full totalitarian.

Tucker Carlson should primary Trump.

Boomerwaffen needs to nut up or shut up. JOHN MAGNUM needs to be the hero we need. Do it JOHN

If they want red flag laws, show them the result.

>democrats

This boomer ALWAYS knew he was a shit for brains! If you have just a few working brain cells, you knew he was a worthless waste of flesh!

reagan supported banning assault rifles and the retarded boomer hordes worship him

Wait, like all firearms? Sauce me up please.

Attached: 1559775658472.jpg (1024x885, 146K)

(((Hate speech))) has effectively subverted the 1st Amendment. Now (((red flags))) will subvert the 2nd Amendment. Looks like Zion Don was the last nail in the (((coffin))).

Attached: 766CD580-96D9-4D4B-87A9-B334A05C5691.jpg (800x510, 77K)

orange man probably wants to lose anyways. democrats are so retarded they still won't win.