>”I WILL INCREASE ONLINE CENSORSHIP OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS!”

Holy BASED

Attached: 1424FC27-42EF-4939-91C1-F6BB375218D9.jpg (1160x773, 119K)

winning...

How about he censors the people bullying these faggots into giving up on life and shooting up walmarts to be somebody? Calling them incels is bullying.

What is white supremacy?

white pride

>Red Flag Laws
>Online Hate Laws
He's going to set us up to get fucked by the left when they take the White House.

thats the plan

Attached: 1565102551014.png (1600x4604, 1.47M)

A Jew supremacist talking point

i can't wait to not think about anything or converse with my fellow citizens with the fist amendment

Wouldn’t it be great if he was talking about shills and glowies

Chat will be done via drop down menus.
>Hello comrade! Wonderful day in the United States of America? Everything is fine. This is good.

An anti-caucasic canard.

useful Idiots outlived there use.

What do you learn from that?
never trust the government.

resist and fight!

holy fucking shit faggot post a link or something that resembles a source.

Thank you based god Trump

Reminds me of being muted on runescape back in the day

Natural law

>Wouldn't it be great if he was on our side for once?

Wouldn't hold my breath

I gotta say I got tired of winning

Buying gf

When did he said that?

fake

Attached: succensored.jpg (600x778, 239K)

So he is playing along with the jew narrative that white supremacy is a world wide epidemic.

A white person standing up for themselves.

And get this: Where previous wars, including the USA's Civil War, had clear lines of conflict and uniforms to identify enemy soldiers, this war has far fewer clear lines in it. It has no front line. In has no uniform* and the rebels have no commanders.

*It does have identifying markers for friend and foe to some degree. A rich man can be perceived to be on the side of the state, because the state because his lifestyle is possible only because of the state. Such a man will not readily betray his class, as a rule.

A poor man's life is made much harder by the loss of the Right To Bear Arms, Free Speech, right against Unreasonable Search and Seizure, etc. A poor man has much to gain by defending such rights, if he has the courage.

Whites: A nebulous concept but a critical one in the post 1965 Immigration Act world. In 2019, "white" means anyone who's skin is lighter than a sun tan. Whites are the object of endless ridicule since at least the early 90's. It is required by law that you discriminate against them and also that you must discriminate IN FAVOR of any other category over a white. TAKE NOTE ELITISTS. THIS IS THE COMMON ENEMY THAT THE WHITE AND CLOSE TO WHITE PEOPLE WILL UNITE AGAINST.

White people are everywhere in the USA. This is not Haiti after the French Retreat. This is the country that was founded as a place for FREE WHITE PERSONS OF GOOD MORAL CHARACTER. And the Elitists have worked hard to broaden the definition of who is white, while they have stayed white themselves, imported brown slave laborers by the 10's of millions and demonized/punished everyone and every thing white. The level of tactical disadvantage is going to immense if they don't allow explicit racism to flourish again. Which they can't do if they want their brown slave laborers to go to work safely. That's why they will come first for the 2nd, 1st and 4th amendments "for safety," and YOU white man will be oppressed.

White zionism

>Where previous wars, including the USA's Civil War, had clear lines of conflict and uniforms to identify enemy soldiers, this war has far fewer clear lines in it. It has no front line. In has no uniform* and the rebels have no commanders.

War has changed.

A note on the Tactical Disadvantage of waging war against "White Supremacy," in a majority white nation:

Think about the mind of the average Elitist and or White Hating Leftist. These people see disobedient white men as the primary problem with everything in all of history. They are taught this in their schools, it is reinforced by their news sources and entertainment (all run by the Jews they think are just pitiful nerds.) In the minds of such people, White's and White Men REALLY are The Devil. The Great Satan, as the Muslims might say. On every TV show and Movie, the evil white villain is defeated by the valient woman and or non white heroes. White men are portrayed as either evil or undesirable. Non white men are portrayed as sexy and the epitome of masculinity. (Again at the direction of Jewish Owners of Entertainment companies.) The White Social Justice Warriors have a problem though. Their minds tell them to hate white men but their bodies and their spider sense tell them to stay in majority white neighborhoods. They are stuck hating the very color they refuse to move away from. They see White Devils everywhere and they take White Devils to bed. The White Devils they hate so much are the people who pave their roads, build and repair their cars, grow their food, fight their wars and make sure the Asian wage slaves do their job so Sally Social Justice can have her pretty clothes, megaphone and scream about how the White Male Patriarchy is oppressive and needs to be made to obey or die. A real love hate relationship. They can't live without the white men they demonize every time they think about them.

These supposed White Devils look just like every other male they live around so they are forced to assume that every white male they don't know is a potential threat. This makes them crazy with fear, hate, rage, grief and leads them to live a live of nonsense. Clown World as one might think of it.

So this Fall, while they are raging at the very existence of white people and calling for the repeal of the Bill Of Rights, remember that YOU, white man, hold the reigns of power. You can call the horses of civilization to halt and fix the broken wheel. You can toss a dangerous passenger (the Jew) off the wagon before he hurts any more riders. You can make the women obey by showing aggression against the madness that is race mixing. You have a very big decision to make. Do you live on your knees forever? Apologizing and paying for crimes you never committed to people you never met? Or will you fight? For a chance to stand tall and be the man you read about in the old legends. A chance to change your fate from that of slave to master.

The most embarrassing thing is that you were expecting Hitler 2.0 in the first place.

common sense

supporting drumfph

no, i expected campaign trump, but i guess that makes me a retard to think that voting can change any fucking thing

>thats the plan
TURST THE PALN!!!

that will surely help things and not just make people feel more desperate lol