Support Trump

Or GTFO of our Board.

we are sick of you Sharblue.

Take your bullshit elsewhere you cannot and WILL NEVER BREAK us.

WE CANNOT BE TAMED.

Attached: EBNN5a1XYAA0IhG.jpg (640x415, 57K)

Attached: 1551941652629.gif (325x203, 780K)

Take the fight to them.

ShareBlue and MM no longer post quality shitposts.

>now they "I voted for Drumpf, now regret it" lame nigger IQ tier crap

Used to be that CTR would actually debate you and there were glorious threads of sources and infographs and memes...

Now its like the nerd virgins committed suicide and beta cuck in the closet faggot liberal neckbeard incels took over and cant into shitposting...

post em !

Attached: article-2431022-1838C49C00000578-537_634x952.jpg (634x952, 131K)

Attached: poker.jpg (3024x4032, 504K)

Yes sir

Fuck off boomer, America is dead

>Death penalty
Sadly a pipe dream, as nice as it would be to see texas take out worthless trash

shut up you boomer i hope yellowstone blows up...
(((trump))) is jewish and MAGA don't exist es MIGA.....

1488!

Why didn't you guys finish the job in your empire? Or at least leave them wealthy enough that they wouldn't come here

I think it is good that they waste resources coming here where they will have no effect whatsoever.

so

Yeah you get em, pede.

You mean Trump, the guy who is buddies with Hillary and other pedos?

>our
>we

God damn you are a colossal faggot.

Here they are

If you're okay with pedos, you're just as bad as the pedo. kys.

white man will STOMP DIRTY SPICS LIKE YOU, SPIC! FUCK SPAIN SPICS SHITSKON BROWN NIGGERS!

UU-H-H-H-HHUUUH BUT WEEE WUZZZXXXZ!

Attached: le spain shartskin lollll.jpg (847x686, 108K)

why that comment is out of place? something is up here...

=_= you sound like jew =_=

not our fault for mexicans to come to (((usa)))....

emmigration. info/us-immigration-trends-1940-1970.htm

another comment out of place mhmm what is going on here =_= are you jew? =_= or low IQ 4+4chaners?

Attached: this is who calls you shareblue on pol.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>Adult diaper redpill
I’m a 35 year old man who uses adult diapers and NEVER uses a toilet. Street shitting is bottom tier society. Toilets are mid tier society. Using an adult diaper is peak efficiency in society. An adult diaper does NOT need to be worn 24/7. You will typically carry two diapers inside a pocket or small bag wherever you go. Similar to the way my mother carries at least two tampons when she leaves the house. Having the ability to poopi anywhere you wish, the ability to find utmost privacy, and the ability to poop in the comfort of a lounge or lovely garden is close to spiritual enlightenment. Please reply for more tips on how to do this.
>pic related one of my nice clean voids, ready to be sealed and disposed of in a rubbish bin.

Attached: DFF5478E-0A79-476E-9E30-5C8B10143228.jpg (479x546, 114K)