As a long time hunter I can safely say that there is no practical use for an assault rifle like this...

As a long time hunter I can safely say that there is no practical use for an assault rifle like this. They have no sporting purposes, you don't spray and pray at a flock of deers. If you want to role play as a soldier, then go do airsoft or paintball.

I mean, I own guns but I don't understand this nonsense arguing about assault rifles. Why would anyone want to own one in the first place? They serve no purpose outside the battlefield. You can't even use them for hunting because it ruins the meat.

There is no reason we cant just get rid of assault rifles AND still have a Second Amendment.Sure, the Second Amendment says you are allowed to own a gun, but it does not say what kind of gun you are allowed to own. Therefore, we need to just compromise by banning assault rifles and that will settle this debate once and for all. All people really need for self/home defense are revolvers and shotguns.

Attached: 397539797972assaultriflepictureforbait36shrbluattchmnt.jpg (631x403, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patrolbase.co.uk/nuprol-delta-spec-ops-amoeba-honey-badger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>18 U.S. Code §2384. Seditious conspiracy

Fuck off.

Attached: Fudd.png (274x184, 9K)

Assault rifles are used as weapons of war, Op.
That's not an assault rifle, that's a semi-auto pimped out to look like one.
We are allowed weapons of war so that when you fuck who tear up the constitution come to get us, we can retake back our government.

The practical use if that pictured gun is to physically remove totalitarian trash like yourself OP

>long time hunter
>flock of deers
>Assault rifles are available to civilians.
Your nose is showing.

Attached: 1556560488642.jpg (540x960, 66K)

>as a gun person
>buuutt
Yeah, okay. Gr8 b8, m8. I rate 8/8

It's fun. That's practical use enough.

The disciplined part should have been circled

What kind of bitch nigger game are you hunting anyway?
If you can't see the use of a full auto rifle while hunting, you ain't been hunting for real.

that's a semi
use a bow FAGGOT

To be fair, the AR15 was sold to the public before the pattern was adopted by the military.

And pic is why I have an AR15 chambered in .50 Beowulf. This bad boy was killed about 50 miles from my property.

Attached: 00000572xl-450x336.jpg (450x336, 46K)

SHALL

Attached: tenor (1).gif (400x300, 317K)

On the 1% chance that you're not just trolling, the 2nd Amendment is not about hunting, it is about our God given right as free men, as citizens and not serfs, to defend ourselves, our family, and our nation in the manner we choose.

The Founders made it clear that they intended for a well armed citizenry to be able to throw off a tyrannical government.

NOT

>You can't even use them for hunting because it ruins the meat.

Attached: 1481082209146.jpg (413x395, 67K)

How many times have you made this thread?

Attached: 56678A5A-F1BB-4DC7-91EE-73F50EAB1D6D.jpg (238x192, 7K)

>1 POST BY THIS ID
MODS AND JANNIES ARE WORTHLESS FAGGOTS

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

The 2nd is not for hunting anything except people.

>As a long time hunter
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? The right to bare arms isn't about hunting, you absolute moron.

SHALL

>A well regulated militia
>armed and disciplined

THIS!!!!!

I'm a Britbong and even I know more about guns and hunting than you.

A civilian AR15 is a weapon of war the same way a Jeep is a vehicle of war.

Not at all.

Oh, am I supposed to be afraid that literally the founders of this nation expected all the males to be responsible for their own defense against other humans?
Does that actually scare you?

you're in hell, it never ends

Attached: 1550664004424.jpg (480x480, 86K)

What does that even mean you idiot?

Same difference, just because one shoots slightly slower than the other does not make it any less dangerous and deserving of being banned.

Make that 2 posts, actually. lmao

>You can't even use them for hunting because it ruins the meat.

This is true. The .223 round is a devastating bullet of war that detonates on impact leaving a pile of guts and a bloody mist behind. 30-06, .308 and 7.62 are fine hunting rounds, without risk of exploding the meat.

Attached: 90BF8B9E-3BFF-4F3F-AD2F-84A3EE1E87AE.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

This

There is a practical use for this assault rifle, and it is to KILL PEOPLE !
Assault rifles are good for one thing and one thing only : KILLING other people and there is nothing wrong with that. Just like swords and spears only exist to be used to kill people.
When the government eventually will be tyrannical (i mean, more tyrannical than it already is) because rest assured it will happen, firearms will give americans the opportunity to defend themselves and kill oppressors.
FREEDOM, motherfucker !

>I can safely say that there is no practical use for an assault rifle like this
defending yourself, your family, your property, your people, and your country from threats, including your own tyrannical government

Not only should we have assault rifles, we should have everything the military has. We should BE the military.

>The Founders made it clear that they intended for a well armed citizenry to be able to throw off a tyrannical government.
Then why arent the citizens allowed to own machine guns, tanks, fighter jets and nukes?

Yes.

It means you're going to jail. Do you think "I was just an employee" is going to be a valid defense?

We can. Just stop being poor.

There really is no point in owning one of these.

fuck off with this autism

Attached: Total_deaths_in_US_mass_shootings.jpg (1024x731, 203K)

"A flock of Deers" Please do tell us more about how you're a hunter bc I have hunted all my life and one, deer don't flock, they HERD.....second,if you hunted Boar you would know this particular gun is well needed for that event alone bc a single shot will only piss them off and cause them to charge at you with deadly razor sharp tusks...try harder Mossad..

It's about a Check on Government Power. Nothing to do with Social Utility.

>I mean, I own CARS but I don't understand this nonsense arguing about SPORTS CARS. Why would anyone want to own one in the first place? They serve no purpose outside the RACE TRACK. You can't even use them for DAILY DRIVING because it ruins the ROADS.

So let me get this straight, you claim to understand the Second Amendment, but you don't understand the First Amendment?

Freedom of speech, pal.

It's actually pretty good for boar and coyote. They are invading my ranch here in South tx.

Imagine being okay with your fellow countrymen dying in cold blood just so your selfish interpretation of the 2nd amendment can be maintained

He's a "long time Hunter" telling you about a "flock of deers" lol

This is some head-injury tier leftist horseshit

lol, what?

Ever heard of boar hunting you complete tool?

As your fellow travelers are so fond of saying, freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. Openly inciting violence is illegal. So is openly subverting the constitution.

> (OP)
>detonates on impact
You are so full of shit.

Imagine being such a cuckolded loser that you would surrender the tools of defense of your family

OP is a faggot. Nice 6mm bb barrel you got there.

patrolbase.co.uk/nuprol-delta-spec-ops-amoeba-honey-badger

>A well-balanced breakfast, being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to cook and eat food, shall not be infringed.
As we can all clearly read, cooking and eating food is a right of well-balanced breakfasts.

>As a fellow white people I can safely say kill yourselves and race mix
You kikes are too obvious.

I haven't subverted anything you kook, I've just given my opinion as a gun owner and as a hunter.

Go be a Nazi somewhere else.

>spray
semi-auto nigger pistol rifle

I know this is b8, but .223 is literally the only "civilian" round you listed.

30-06 was used in WW1 and WW2, 308 is still used today, and 7.62 is what AK47s are chambered in. Also all 3 would be better for hunting that .223 because. 223 is essentially a varmint round for hunting coyotes and beavers or what have you.

Its kind of funny that people fail to understand that, people own weapons like these because for one, they can, and for two its explicitly an insurance policy to keep the government in line. Seems a generation of cowards who bow their heads to the government and get notions that they are in anyway superior to us and not a necessary evil, any politician that tries to act like they're anything other than civil workers working for the people is a fool

Commies get helicopter rides.

And still, no one has moved in on the cash grab that is mental health. Why hasn't anyone rented out a facility to be an IRL forum where like minded people meet up and even discuss things in an organized manner with differently minded people? Entrance could be a nominal fee of like $10 for access to skilled and both legally and humanitarly obligated and unbiased organizers for an afternoon of irl talk and lifelong friends.

Neck yourself

Attached: 1565102225506.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

>can't use an ar10 chambered in 308 to hunt deer
Shut up u know nothing fud. RREEEEEEEE!!!

I hunt coyote with that
I can also hunt rabbit(although not optimal) and whitetail deer with it depending on the caliber, for me 223 of course
I also use it for home defense
Its not the second need, its the second ammendment
And before you say anything about the rabbits, ive seen people do it with 308

You’re clearly too retarded to understand the 2nd amendment can still exist without assault weapons or you are being willfully ignorant to that fact to continuously defend your “right” to own any weapon you want. Do you faggots think you are entitled to bazookas too?

>muh guns protect me from govment

Lol you don’t think uncle sam still isn’t going to fuck your shit up regardless? Trump is a literal cuck to the US establishment

>you don't spray and pray at a flock of deers
>deers
Anyway, where's your sense of adventure, Fudd?

Attached: real 2a.png (872x886, 220K)

>Sure, the Second Amendment says you are allowed to own a gun, but it does not say what kind of gun you are allowed to own.

That's the whole fucking point dumbass.

Attached: Commies Get Out.jpg (400x266, 25K)

Here here

it’s an average semi auto centre fire rifle not an assault rifle, you can do whatever the fuck you want with it.

I have never used my AR-15 and will only be used against tyranny by our government. Tyranny as in "taking the citizens weapons"

>gun owner and as a hunter.

You nigger....

Learn to shill faggot.. CTR did a good job. Shareblue and MM not so much. You and your buddies are all nigger tier IQ faggot beta cucks that need to lurk and learn.

>>muh guns protect me from govment
nothing protects you from yourself, glow-nigger.

Lol you are so blatant it made me laugh. Not even a nice try on this one, Share Blue or SorosKids or whatever your tax file says this week. Off you go, sage

>copypasta
Fuck off nigger

>As a long time hunter
>a flock of deers
Please fuck off

>As a long time

Stopped right there.

This is the new version of:

>My fellow white people...

that the anti-American shills are now using.

As a longtime supporter of the second amendment, I think all guns should be banned.

As a longtime NRA member, I think all guns should be banned.

As a longtime gun owner, I think all guns should be banned.

As a longtime military member, I think all guns should be banned.

>I claim to be a member of the gun community to try to gain authority, then state something no member of the gun community agrees with.

Assault rifles seem like a good line. Enough for a grandma to unload on a tyrant not enough for a nut to kill too many people.

>no practical use
ALL LAWFUL PURPOSES, besides you can easily make your own

Fuck off and die Fudd

Attached: 7B8E7687-6935-4E02-AED1-822713C3E94B.jpg (1080x1317, 274K)

That's a swell opinion, but that's not an assault rifle.

>the 2nd amendment can still exist without assault weapons
It literally can't. The POINT is that citizens can and MUST own weapons of war.
>Do you faggots think you are entitled to bazookas too?
Yes. Come and take it, you gigantic faggot.
>Lol you don’t think uncle sam still isn’t going to fuck your shit up regardless?
Because the US millitary is totally full of people who hate civilian gun ownership. And they're so good at asymmetrical warfare.

Good, then you're starting in the place for proper respect for life. But that doesn't excuse that all life has the same obligation, no matter how many prison walls you try to put yourself behind.

ECHO ECHO REVERSEDELTALINE GO GO END GO DELETE GO

as a longtime gun we need people control

Hello fellow hunter. Fucking kys. Why do you lying fags do this to yourselves?

(((They))) were using it before "my fellow white people". I've seen shit like that for at least a decade. It's an attempt to gain authority on the matter. They teach it in communications class.

>Same difference, just because one shoots slightly slower than the other does not make it any less dangerous and deserving of being banned.
So then you want.to ban ALL guns regardless of their functional properties.

Your copy doesn't say the right to keep and bear airsoft guns shall not be infringed?

I think magazine capacity laws make sense because you can attack someone when they reload!

t. noguns coworker

Why not agree with constitutional carry so you could shoot them instead?

Idiots

Attached: ff9e61c37b2f75526e416b8dea895a52.jpg (1237x750, 116K)

Because they're stupid not because they're dangerous.

Nice strawman faggot

Do you people not even bother to argue with the substance of the argument or do make shit up so you can easily attack a position nobody has or is making? It’s the same shit with you faggots and open borders

Gun fags and right wing BTFO

Nice pic, why haven't I seen that on Arfcom?

Attached: AI-11.jpg (512x512, 29K)

>you don't spray and pray at a flock of deers.

it's deer asshole...you've never hunted anything but cookies in a cupboard

FOAD

>As a long time hunter I can safely say that there is no practical use for an assault rifle like this.
LARP, AR15 is perfect for hog and coyote eradication

Fucking noguns faggot. There are different types of bullets. Each one does a specific thing.
>Full Metal Jacket holds together
>Ballistic Tip fragments
>Tracer Round illuminates
>Hollow Point expands
>Extreme Low Drag rounds are the most aerodynamic
Fucking hell it's like teaching 9 year old children with you fucking shills.

Fuck off, fudd. You don't fucking hunt. Typical hunting rifles are more powerful than intermediate rifle rounds like .223/5.56 or 7.62x39.

Attached: 1509087508693.png (353x390, 224K)

The irregular militia of the united states is defined as all able bodied citizens age 18-45. It was all able bodied MALES 18-45, but that changed.
The citizenry is the militia. The citizenry has the responsibility of cleaning house when tyranny starts.

>not wanting to assault those animals

KYS cia cuck.