Thank you to whoever made this picture. This should be spread all over the place

Thank you to whoever made this picture. This should be spread all over the place.

People want to use mass shootings as a way to shit on white people. Well, if they insist on bringing race into it, we can play that game better than they can.

Attached: 1565053055886m.jpg (951x1024, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting
massshootingtracker.org/
massshootingtracker.org/data
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as I stated, this picture is an issue because the names of the shooters are not included. Someone can easily say that it’s fake. Include names and it will be bullet proof.

>i'm thinker not a doer, you guys fix it

Attached: autismos.jpg (3009x3927, 2.78M)

That is very true. Sucks. Now someone else is going to have to go through the effort of remaking it, going through every single mass shooting and checking facts just so they can include names and URLs.

Except the majority of Jow Forums always lets this pic slide..I wonder why that is.

Attached: 1564622372995.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

Not that pics names btw.

Yo whitey, eat lead fo' breakfast

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting
It literally is in the definition of it to be killing 4 or more INDISCRIMINATELY so no your graph is literally crap propaganda

*crunch crunch
Hmm, *garbled voice* it's delicious.
>Dips spoon back in bowl of lead shavings
>crunch crunch
Yeah, ya' know I rip on niggers sometimes
but
>nomnom nomnom
When you're right you're right.
>drinks lead milk
Ahh

Attached: lead-flakes.jpg (1206x1053, 217K)

They say that's the definition of a "public" mass shooting

Where'd you get that senpai? I can't read that shit.

Someone should make a site with all names/citations & other red pills. This pic is that powerful, if true

ITS SO DIVERSE!!!

>This should be spread all over the place.
At least get a proper sized one before you spread jack shit.

Attached: 1564988936419.jpg (3009x3240, 2.14M)

Is DeWayne Craddock on this list? The only image of him was a black and white photo. The media memoryholed it pretty quick.

He is. Nevermind.

Thank you for your service

Attached: Clipboard01pol.png (939x66, 7K)

Needs names of each person on each photo

That way if you want to double check the person, just search their name

Mobilefag?

>no names
>no links
>no dates
>no sources
>just random pics

Even if its true the picture is shit, no one will think twice about it, they will just say its made up. "Do your own research" is literally leftist tier retard logic to excuse their laziness hoping you too are too lazy to find out they are bullshitting. I expect better from you niggers.

I mean lots of Jow Forums infographics are total horseshit. I disregard all that don't link sources.

Attached: BennyG.jpg (837x1000, 656K)

Yeah I didn't make it. But you're not doing anyone a favor by sharing thumbnails.

The source-less ness of this pic makes it go into the trash

Ill do the legwork, you lazy faggots. Is there a site that aggregates these data?

Attached: 2019-08-06 11_27_51-59 shot, 7 fatally in Chicago weekend shootings i.png (1048x881, 713K)

There's a big difference between gang bangers killing each other over gang shit and an ideologue killing people indiscriminantly in shopping malls.

also
>sources

Gang banger in Trenton NJ released the day before literally went and shot up the Trenton Flea Market the next day. There is no difference.

Thank you for not having work today.

massshootingtracker.org/ is a start.

They include shootings with at least 4+ injured even if no one died, so there's a lot more incidents included than if they followed the more common definition of 4+ killed.

>duhhh but dey both killan peeple!

If you can't see the difference you're a fucking brainlet.
Mass murdering for an ideology is much scarier than dumb gang banger shit.

Noice. I'll get on to it.

el paso shooter still hasnt been confirmed as the one making the manifesto just saying

Well then obviously white people are gonna be the majority because blacks are too dumb to have an ideology

Even though it kills significantly less by comparison to gangbangers?

And of course I'm going to believe this picture taken from MS Paint

Yes and no.
It is kind of funny when you realize that white people require a cause to do what comes naturally to everyone who isn't white.

You're the fucking man. For real.

Send it to [email protected] when you're done.

Well when the Frenchie's done with his graph we can separate the ones who did it for ideology. I bet Arabs will be overrepresented anyway.

Look at how much the US spends on anti-muslim terrorism vs the number of deaths. With a murderous ideology you have the risk of people being recruited into the movement. I shouldn't have to spell this out.

Race isn't the issue here (but people will make it out to be the issue) again it's because its ideologically driven. Islamist terrorism kills far fewer than gangbanging in total too, and that has received roughly the same response nationalist mass shootings have. It's pure *sniffs* ideology.

Obviously. However that isnt nor should it be, the focus of OP's graphic. The aspect being highlighted is one of prevalence; we are inundated with propaganda, on the daily, about how much of a concern "white supremacy" is. Yet, whites only account for roughly 20% and whats more, even if we overlook the gross inconsistencies surrounding the alleged "white supremacist shooters" -they can only be construed as White supremacists in about 1-2 percent of the cases.

Not exactly significant enough of a problem to warrant the level of bullshit thrown our way...

Also:

>Gang violence
>Not ideological

Pick one -fish and chips...

That and it doesn't help curb white nationalist shootings when the at-risk extremists go on the Internet and see all this bullshit leftist garbage

>Also:
>>Gang violence
>>Not ideological
>Pick one -fish and chips...

Yeah it's an interesting debate but I don't see gangbangers putting out manifestos
>inb4 replies with hip hop album covers

Virtual drinks on me, user -youre one of the good ones!

Thats only a matter of intelligence...In their tiney ape brains, Red v blue is essentially the same thing as statism v anarchy.

AND the leftists will get to see that even when it IS broken down by ideology, the Muslims are far more overrepresented among Arabs than white nationalists are among white people.

In America, gangbanging is an ideaology. They often trace their existence to Black Power groups, specifically the Black Panthers.
They occasionally opperate like shittier versions of militia, guarding their streets from police and each other, and tend to run ghettos like autonomous nations in the most extreme cases.

Right -keep accusing our lowest rung anons of being shit, and reap that which is sown...

The redpill-able ones will. But the vast majority will only fall back on the "but they only do it because of white racism" talking point that has been crammed into their NPC processors.

fpbp i'm afraid

The shitlibs bring up total mass shootings and imply it is all white male spree killing. This combats that narrative.

Get as many redpillable ones as we can. We'll just put the facts out there and let them argue over it.

There's value in facts, even if some will always reject them. I believed the police were a racist institution murdering innocent blacks when I was a teenager. I got hit with FBI UCR crime stats, and I did the typical argument of racism and institutional oppression. It was when I stopped arguing with others and sat with the data myself that I realized the truth.

Throw out the facts, but stay out of the comment section, because all you'll do is reinforce the egos around everyone's opinions. IMO.

No there's not, they're killing groups they dislike. I see no difference.
> hate nogs, kills nogs
>hate crips, kill crips
Its all cowardice and desperation anyway. Aim for law makers, media owners etc. Hard targets or no targets

...What graph? Are you a fucking retarded faggot?

They are both ideologies man

Use larger size so text is readable here

Tell me again who has the problem with firearm related homicides in the US?

Attached: homicideratewfirearm.png (944x1260, 180K)

If anyone attempts to add the names add them as a list to the bottom of the graphic in small type as not to clutter it up.

Homicides with a firearm for the age group of 15-24. I thought young white males were the violent ones?
HONK HONK

Attached: homiciderate15-24.png (950x1263, 178K)

>but stay out of the comment section

Good advice -I myself, having been at this for 20 years now, have trouble with remaining purely informative and not losing by cool at their stupidity.

massshootingtracker.org/data

Attached: rr.jpg (1670x943, 92K)

Dios mio

This infograph will only rail up more "eviñ nazis" while all the normies will excuse the gangbangers. You know why? Because the stablishment controls the narrative. Go ahead and share it without any context, and see how it backfires. You goym are so dumb ffs...

Only retards confuse gang violence for mass shootings unironically. Please don't be this retarded.

Do you guys need tips on how to program a nigger sleeper agent to give bad optics to the stablishment? I'm willing to betray my masters for some shekels and (you)s

Stop larp you faggot and give us some intel

The can be both at the same time