Why do all famous people think they can be moral arbiters? How do they make the leap from "I'm famous" to "I'm famous...

Why do all famous people think they can be moral arbiters? How do they make the leap from "I'm famous" to "I'm famous, therefore I can decide right and wrong"? Is there a secret club all famous people are invited to join where they're all taught that they're basically prophets?

Attached: Brie-Larson-kept-Captain-Marvel-role-secret-for-a-year.jpg (633x422, 50K)

>Is there a secret club all famous people are invited to join where they're all taught that they're basically prophets?
No, but there's a secret club where people are taught they're gods where they THEN become famous from

It's just basic psychological conditioning. These people are treated like Gods so therefore they believe it

Celebrities are chosen to spread propaganda. They all say the exact same things.

According to the Bible, we all have a basic desire to be like God by deciding good and evil for ourselves, usually to benefit ourselves. God calls on us to be better than our selfish animal nature, but most people, especially people who don't accept Jesus, fall short. Ancient kings, right up to the Roman emperors, used their kingship to justify it, literally believing they were gods. Modern famous people use their fame to justify it.

At least ancient kings pretended to have a real excuse by calling themselves gods. Most of these celebrities claim to be atheists. They have no excuse.

Attached: Propaganda_Bernays.jpg (189x293, 10K)

Most famous actors and actresses are extremely stupid. Their educations are arrested in their teens.

Attached: William-Casey-CIA-disinfo-campaign.jpg (578x278, 36K)

Attached: tellavision.jpg (2135x4273, 3.77M)

It's a condition if they want to be famous, among getting anal gangbanged by jew producers.
Every celebrity today had to receive jew cock in their ass to be where they are today.

Because burgers are low iq.

Thy get brainwashed into believing that they need to protect everyone from themselves.
But deep down they know they're fucking everyone over.

Attached: E2A25124-DC8C-40E7-8B1F-700452283033.jpg (750x1049, 382K)

NPD

actors used to be seen as lower than prostitutes, yet now are celebrated
(((who))) could possibly be behind it all?

Interesting. Also explains why (((they))) started calling sin ‘freedom’

If you desire to be famous or popular, especially in this abomination of a country, don't seek "professional" help. That'll make matters worse. Seek an exorcist. Try for an Ortodox priest.

Masons are the number one perpetrators of this way of thinking.
They wear their gay little rings, put fancy oil on their gay beards, and piss in each other's mouths during their satanic ritual abuse parties where they sacrifice children.
And then they brainwash celebrities and the public into thinking they're philanthropist superheroes that have to save everyone with technology.

Attached: AC292881-953C-46E6-9402-87D84C1478DD.jpg (720x720, 448K)

Idiot, if they say anything slightly against the agenda they lose everything.

They feel that way because they've done all sorts of degenerate behaviors to achieve their "success".
I'll bet that Brie Larson knows exactly what her own shit tastes like because of ass to mouth from some old fat jew's cock.

they have more money than you thus are better people.
that's what they think

Its called propaganda. They are used, like the news, to sway public opinion.

I do not think that is an aberration. Heroes, leaders, retainers of fame and immortality have always decided, affirmed or reaffirmed social mores. The aberration is that the level at which actors have been elevated in modernity. Rousseau, though he is largely a faggot, has a wonderful essay on why a properly functioning republic can have nothing to do with the theater.

>mfw back when the world was sane people regarded play actors as being as low as prostitutes
where did everything go so very wrong

Attached: 1561052628594.gif (720x312, 1.74M)

this man knows

Attached: 563568.jpg (260x194, 11K)

Bump. Stan Lee and Bob Iger have masses actually worshiping fake gods and sidewalk stars. It is in their religious text. Humans are susceptible to vanity, emptiness, and fake gods. They puppet the fake gods. Plato’s allegory of the cave with “super heroes.”

Attached: 1BE50850-6533-4ECD-B80E-0EEE37E59957.png (828x1792, 1.96M)

The rationale of the masses that look up to celebs for moral guidance makes me wonder that maybe I am indeed already in hell.. There is more logic and truth in the shit you wipe off your ass than the shit they spew out their mouths. Did I wipe too much? why is my poo green? why did that shit come out like a milkshake? is that blood? All these worrysome truth-bombs coming from the same asshole, the only thing in world that tries to keep the shit away and has your back is an asshole.

lets go into the logic of looking towards actors/celebs for moral guidance

-They are people who spend their lives pretending to be someone their not
- They spend their lives been told what to say and how to say it
-they spend their lives training their bodies to make the correct response/gestures to artificially convey the necessary emotion thats required to their viewers.
- Their biggest threat to their livelyhood is not being able to pretend that their someone their
not.

They are basically mind wiped spies that will say anything for more dollars and admiration from the masses. Admiration earnt by pretending to be someone your not...admiration earnt by being a convincing professional lier.

Attached: giphy.gif (474x260, 507K)

>Why do all famous people think they can be moral arbiters?
they do what the jews tell them to do, or their career dies

That's literally their job. The glownigs rape/hypnotize then from a young age, then unleash them on the normies to convince them of whatever they need to believe.

yes there is a secret club actually. they all were in italy for some fancy party last week

This

The game is to get us to our “full quota of sin.” Then they say we deserve the destruction (9/11) like Sodom and Gomorrah. The system then restarts and fake game continues. We break the cycle by educating ourselves. Read The Greeks, read about the Romans, and Reinnaisance. This intellectual Dark Age will be short if we remember our past.

Attached: B2B05D16-37C2-4862-B002-E6143683B794.png (828x1792, 3.88M)

Think about it. The primary job qualification is to be able to convincingly lie (act) or pretend to be someone they aren’t while singing songs written by studio musicians that they claim are their own. Mix together with insane money, and what better people are there to toe whatever arbitrary line their puppetmasters want?

This is such a low IQ lie. Benjamin Frnaklin was a very early Mason in Philidalphia. It was a social group of peoponized autism. Franklin loved Joseph Addison. Have you ever read Addison’s newspaper? It is amaxing. Addison educated the English people about Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle. Addison loved Francis Bacon who helped Shakespeare educates the people correctly. Addison signed his name CLEO like the Greek muse of history. You and your Hollywood evil brothers point us down and have us worship emptiness. Your empire of evil will fail. We will remember Socrates! What is Justice?

need another manson to put them back in their place.