Wow, looks like the leftist mind virus owns Trump now. This guy is fucking mentally gone!

Wow, looks like the leftist mind virus owns Trump now. This guy is fucking mentally gone!

>President Donald Trump on Monday demanded anti-Second Amendment “red flag” gun seizure laws, swift executions for so-called “hate crimes,” “involuntary confinement” for people the state deems “mentally disturbed,” and directed the DOJ to work with states, local law enforcement and social media sites to “detect mass shooters before they strike” — all while repeating generic leftist slogans about “hate.”

>Even though the shooter in Ohio was a leftist antifa-supporting lunatic and Trump could have used that as a reason not to move against Americans’ rights, he chose not to reveal that to the public and only focused on the El Paso shooters’ alleged manifesto, which he said was “consumed by racist hate.”

>“In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy,” Trump said. “These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America. Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart, and devours the soul. We have asked the FBI to identify all further resources they need to investigate and disrupt hate crimes and domestic terrorism — whatever they need.”

>He only described the Ohio shooter as a “twisted monster” before launching into his assault on the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, the Fifth Amendment and the internet itself.

infowars.com/trump-demands-gun-control-executions-for-hate-crimes-asks-doj-social-media-to-detect-pre-crime/

Attached: trump11111.jpg (1000x666, 81K)

>now

You're a fucking idiot.

Outplay them at their own game!

>$0.02
Try harder.

Attached: 1526500048180.jpg (750x595, 128K)

What the fuck are you talking about? I was quoting what he said in the speech. Article is from infowars.

cope harder

More proof that the Right is just the new soft left with Trump is president. Trump supporters are going to vote for a leftist essentially in 2020, or more accurately they'll vote for Ivanka and Jared. Nobdoy fucking cares.

What kind of faggot trusts infocucks?

>Trump gives in to public to gain support
Wow it's like he's a politician or something

Boomer neo-cons are not right wing. They're willfully ignorant NIMBYs who want gibs.

261,177,946,363-D Chess

Attached: daenerysbuyguns.jpg (3461x1920, 3.51M)

>ban video games, it's all the video games fault!
>but we also need 24/7 monitoring of all social media and immediate gun confiscation without due process!

I voted for TRUMP not the 2nd amendment, shariablue shill. You think I'm gonna vote for a demonRAT instead? 4 more years

They don't call him king kike for nothing

Once the term 'Hate Crime' starts being used then you know it's over.

I got a bridge for sale. Interested?

Attached: 1312538825537.jpg (479x500, 105K)

6,000,000-D chess.

You're larping. Please tell me you're larping.

It's only a matter of time before the deep state absorb Prez Trump. i'm kinda hoping he fully resists them until his second term before going 100% establishment.

Attached: MAGA tip.png (947x827, 557K)

;)

Attached: gettyimages-50476601-612x612.jpg (612x408, 56K)

You Americans are so fucking stupid.

This. Now I have to start parking my car in the garage to load my firearms if I have to go to the range, because of neighbors.

pls chink

Attached: crop--hitler-1933-e1489093789863.jpg (1600x900, 300K)

Just remember to vote in the next election... Elections will save us!

Are you larping as an 8ch boomer or actually an 8ch boomer?

He's obviously a kid fucker involved with Epstein

that's some boomer screech right there

Trump will lose the next election and the demographic shift means that republicans will never win an election again.

It's almost like that was the plan.

Attached: trump_clinton.jpg (1000x523, 277K)

Underrated post

i’m legit done with trump and no i’m not trying to get anyone to be done with him. i encourage you to continue to support him. better than the alternatives. but i cannot support red flag laws. it goes against all of my principles. i cannot support something so Orwellian. so he can either back off that or lose my vote

Another slide thread