Why are shooters exclusively men?

Why are shooters exclusively men?

Attached: EBI7PAaU0AATa7V.jpg (900x1200, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fisheaters.com/gb1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lXBbttFIVEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women need to work together or risk a life time of pain. This is why government helps women more than men.

Because women live life on easy mode and have no reason to lash out at the world. Next question?

SPBP

SECOND POST BEST FUCKING POST

Because women are cowardly pussies, clearly.

They're not.
Ever heard the song "I don't like Mondays"?
It's about one of the earliest school shootings and it was done by a girl.
If you want to help stop tragedies before they happen, here's how:

becuase men are better at everything.

testosterone, pretty much
that's why they are also almost exclusively younger men, whose test levels are naturally higher

because woman just suck at this kind of violence, all woman can do is verbally bully and manipulate and maybe use poison

Attached: 1563002807635.png (543x653, 421K)

Men destroy the body
Women destroy the soul

fisheaters.com/gb1.html

Because a female shooter does not fit with the narrative.

>no woman's life is difficult
can a statement BE any more incelic?

>you need to be brave to open fire on innocent people

Big guns are heavy

Bullshit. Most of these shooters are NOT independent, self-made men who've had to work and struggle for everything they have. They are generally incel types, failed individuals who continue to live off of their parents and other family members (and/or public assistance) so to say they aren't living on easy mode is disingenuous. Maybe they aren't happy, sure, but we're just talking about being supported, fed, clothed, housed, etc.

I'm not saying women aren't assholes, btw. They assuredly are. But they are conditioned, hormonally and societally, against violence from childhood.

Someone posted a collage of all the confirmed mass shooters in the last year on here yesterday. One of them was a negress.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXBbttFIVEY

Cuz women get laid

Because every woman is stunning and brave even when fucking up her health /life.

Men are the root of all evil and society doesn't give a shit about men until they chop their dick off and pretend they are women.

Disposable men doing what disposable men do.

Most women seem to like Mondays for some reason

Attached: mass-murderer-up-for-parole-40-years-after-she-opened-fire-on-school-to-liven-up-the-day.jpg (306x486, 35K)

It doesn't matter how fat and ugly you are. Every single women has 200 men inboxing her begging to hang out with her and shower her with riches. It's not my fault she chooses some homeless meth addict over a nice guy.

Attached: whore.jpg (540x960, 54K)

Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.
Do they not teach this in britbong school?

this. how did you not manage not to slip into inceldome posts despite being on this site?

>They are generally incel types, failed individuals

You proved his point, they wouldn't be "incels" if they were the opposite sex.

Why is it always men who do the vast majority of anything of note or importance in this world?

It's not complicated.

Attached: 1543202380715.jpg (1747x2048, 767K)

What do you mean?
Women birth these living weapons from their thorax
Its simply a means of removing competition

>Why are shooters exclusively men?
No idea.

Attached: bernardino-bitch.png (501x409, 442K)

high intelligence

wasn't there that goth teen that shot up a school like a year ago or something? thought that was a girl

Day of the rope for incelposters

someone having a lot of options of getting laid isn't having life on easy mode. There are other aspects of life than that. It seems that way to you because you can't get laid yourself hence sex is an out of the world big deal to you.

who dis

The Norwegian is right, the fact that there's even a stigma against male neets living off their parents, when no one would bat an eye at an adult woman relying on her household for support, is an example of how women live life on easy mode. You did just prove his point.

Stfu. Your ancestors are all degenerate criminals.

Shooting people is of importance? You need to reexamine what is important.

neet lifestyle really fucks you up, especially when your isolation is involuntary. I am spending a isolation period myself and i frequently discover fucked up thoughts seeping into my brain

/thread

women are pussies

exactly

becasue jews and muslims control their women

Attached: b9eb58d80800b453d392bcc3a2904c01cbc6d85228c90cd05cce4d2f65f05566.jpg (1272x856, 658K)

none of those are jews

>Why are shooters exclusively men?

not 'exclusively' just 'predominantly'.

a) Schizophrenia typically manifests itself between the ages of 20 and 25
b) Fatherless boys turn into overly-aggressive young men
c) the "incel" phenomenon (I think either Tucker or Hannity already mentioned this) because being 'morally straight' isn't "a thing" any more.
d) being carefully taught in school to be an overly sensitive snowflake incapable of dealing with failure, who has been raised with participation trophies and outcome-based education.
e) 7/24 news and being "a copy cat"
f) Men are just more aggressive at "that age". Duh.

the real question is, why are shooters exclusively ugly men?

If Jews controlled their women, we would have none of the problems we currently have. All the modern problems of the west trace back to Jewish women who can't keep their yaps shut or control their greed.

>why are shooters exclusively ugly men?

c) the "incel" phenomenon

>All the modern problems of the west trace back to RADICAL FEMINIST women who can't keep their yaps shut or control their greed.

fixed it for ya

The silicon chip inside her head
Gets switched to overload
And nobody's gonna go to school today
She's going to make them stay at home
And daddy doesn't understand it
He always said she was as good as gold
And he can see no reason
'Cause there are no reasons
What reason do you need to be sure
Oh, oh, oh tell me why
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
I want to shoot
The whole day down

Ban games.

SBPB

Have a meaningful relationship

He looks far better in his mugshot than he does in his profile pic

Why are they exclusively glowniggers? Why don't their pictures ever look like the same person?

Exactly. They have reason to lash out at the world, they think they have no purpose

Being a virgin is quite acceptable
I just came back from Bronycon Baltimare
For the semiunofficial orgies
17 got devirginated
53 fucked
I'd say 40+ just sort of watched
Given I remain a virgin, its a choice
There were 3 trannies
1 that had to speak, a passable drop the pants so I can tell, and Chris chan

mmmmh implying that breivik is ugly ? Not so much...

>>Why are shooters secclusively men?

Fixed that for ya.

This is actually the only demographic trend that exists among mass shooters and gun violence in general. It's amazing to me how no one is bothering to look up the statistics on what is actually going on with gun violence in this country. Mass shootings are a drop in the bucket of the overall amount of gun violence

These young men are slipping through the cracks. Plenty of warning signs for the Ohio shooter and others, don't know about El Paso, except his dad is a new-age fruitcake.

Young men are inherently dangerous and impressionable. Some of the places they go online are bad for their young minds. You all know how you've been influenced by /pol. If one in 100,000 goes too far, takes it too seriously, that's a problem. That other place was a cesspool. I generally don't favor censorship, but I wouldn't let my kid hang out there.

go shoot a gun weaponcel

Attached: 500px-DW4hp2.jpg (500x333, 46K)

Women tend to be more selective of who they kill. Instead of spraying a crowd with bullets they try to isolate their target and off them. If it's more than one than they may try to stealthily kill them with poison.

All Jow Forums does is tell them the truth the people in power don't want them to know. Instead of shooting walmart shoot your local sentaor or his jewish donors.

why would a woman ever throw away the fucking easiest fucking existence ever like that?

Because women get attention as the receiving sex

Did you forget about the Persian woman who shot up YouTube?

The same reason why the majority of male suicides are successful

Women aren't good with guns.

Checked. SPBP

you know it's true

IQ distribution. Males have more serial killers, more geniuses and more low IQ jackasses. Women are more in the "normal" range, needed to raise children.

Attached: main-qimg-7a6925b47cc66bff5724638f5b35369d.png (602x322, 35K)

How you think they gonna execute him? Hope it's gonna be Zyklon B

Because they are lazy and scared of a little danger.

Tashfeen Malik.

Amy Bishop, Jennifer San Marco and Cherie Rhoades would like a word.

Because women are cowards and can't do anything right.

This. No woman truly knows what suffering is the way a man does, and not just in the dating world. Same reason the vast majority of suicides are committed by men.

Attached: why we're depressed.png (1339x249, 33K)

Fucking idiocy of the OP! You want a competition? I hate these stupid fags.

Attached: afq76t4uq8401.gif (320x240, 491K)